Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 178: JACK pREACHER

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 178: JACK pREACHER - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-178-robert-costa-rica.jpg

Raleigh, North Carolina! Golgotha Ministries! Nearly two weeks ago.

3:30 AM ... the Round House. Home of Pastor Robert Round and his adoring family.

Coming home late from his parish Robert was refreshed, having showered in his private bathe off of his office. With a little help from his private secretary Magda Rudolph, aka Maggie, there to tend to his needs like a good little pet. She always stayed late to help on a Saturday to assist him in preparing for Sunday Services. Her own services required every other day of the week. A man of God by decree Robert still sinned with the best of us. He worshipped sex as much as God. False idols? His dick was never idle long.

Knowing his wife was drunk at the Vineyard Inn he made certain she was followed home for her safety even while he was preoccupied. Lights low in his household he crept in quietly for no reason, it just seemed appropriate. His family knew well what he was like, and that Maggie was his office whore in the evenings as requested, so there really was no need for stealth. The longer he was home the less he followed that path.

Energetic at the moment Robert seldom slept as much as he should. With a short glass of brandy in hand poured from a bottle in the family room’s wet bar, he walked through his mansion as if on guard duty. Checking locks leading outdoors for safety seemed like a mission worthy of him. Noting a light on in his son’s room the allure was just too irresistible. Listening at his door he heard groans and had a good suspicion as to why. Possibly two viable guesses! A light knock-on Chase Anthony’s door he entered without asking.

“Everything okay Son?”

“Yeah! Just doing what Monet Belmont asked me to do.” He laughed sprawled out on top of his blankets jerking off right in front of his dad into Monet Belmont’s offered up white cotton shorts. She had stripped them off and told him to jizz in them a few times before bringing them back. “You can have them when I’m done.”

“You nut in them already?”

“Not yet! Getting close though.” He preempted his ejaculation and tossed the shorts up to his Father. “My dick hasn’t touched the material. Sniff away.” Nodding at his boy with a doubtful grin Robert lifted her cotton shorts to his nose and inhaled her scent.

“Oh, now that’s one sweet young pussy.”

“I know I fucked her.”

“She fucked you.” Robert chuckled. “I watched her ride you remember.” Through the surveillance cameras he had installed throughout his campus to monitor his students. For that matter he even had resources giving him access to cameras off campus as well. “That girl is on fire.” Hell, he had cameras where technically they shouldn’t be. Nothing escaped Robert! Sad as he was, he even often watched his very own daughter fucking her boyfriend Obadiah in the boys’ dorms. Frankly, he loved watching Obie destroy her and seeing the reaction of the boys in their rooms overhearing it. Of course, he had numerous conversations with Obadiah about how he should handle her. Money under the table got results. Shady fucker!

“Did you like how she danced for you? She’s not stupid Dad. She knows you watched her ... us. She told me to tell you goodnight.”

“Will be once I nut in these before you do.” Robert turned away as if stealing his thunder. Laughing at his son’s grumbling he turned back and hurled them over his bed to land right on his erection. “Cover that up. I was only joking. Let your shit dry then give those to me before we leave for the church. I need to go check on your mother.”

“She’s plastered. Good thing she only drinks wine or she would be in AA.”

“Your mother can handle herself. You make sure you keep close tabs on young Miss Belmont. When the time is right, I want that little cunt myself.”

“I don’t think she would tell any guy no.” Chase stroked his cock with the crotch of the shorts rubbing right over his urethra. “I’d say let her make the first move just to prove that point. Eliza’s taking her and her roommates to buy bikini’s Thursday over at Noah’s place. Monet loves swimming so our pool will be the perfect starting point for you to get to know her.”

“Sounds like a plan. Tell her to bring her bathing suit when she comes for dinner. Finish up and get some sleep. Morning service will be here before you know it.”

“My alarm is set. Oh ... how was Maggie?”

“Smoldering like always.”

“You gonna let me hit that?”

“Course you can. When the time is right. For now, you just fill our collection plate with pussy.”

“Tried to with that hottie April Lambert but then she met that Goddard Albright guy. Hopefully she loses interest in him and gives me another chance. Monet kind of spooked her from me, but now Monet’s changing her tune. Who knows she might help me get April still.”

“You trust Monet? We don’t need trouble at Golgotha.”

“I think so. Eliza and she are chummy so she can get a better feel of the situation.”

“Alright! Fire away, I’m going to bed.”

“Night dad.”

“Say your prayers?”

“When I’m done. I’ll repent too.”

“Good lad.” Robert took his leave.

Traveling down a lengthy hallway to his master bedroom Robert started undressing before even hitting the door. Jacket, tie, and shirt left him in only his suit pants, socks, and shoes. No underwear for comfort his motto. Entering quietly, he ventured into his walk-in closet, turning the light on to hang up his coat, draping his tie over a collection rod alongside dozens more. Shoes removed while standing, he even placed those on a shoe rack along the floor. His wardrobe, like his wife’s was vast. Belt unbuckled he paused before hanging it up and winced toward his king size four post bed, those pillars touching the ceiling in height. Eying Greta’s slumber he finished undressing until totally nude, all remaining clothing put in its place for laundering.

With his wife laying nude halfway beneath a silk white sheet he took a stroll over to her side of the bed, belt still in hand. Gently guiding the sheet off of her body he admired her beauty. While yes, he enjoyed the company of a wide range of lovely ladies, his wife was kept for a reason. He did indeed love her.

Lightly brushing his knuckles along her back and trailing down over her perfectly sculpted butt he reversed his hand at the wrist to palm her. Noticing a plaid schoolgirl skirt on the floor he smirked knowing from the bar’s camera feed that Greta had worn it to the hotel. A white button-down shirt also discarded he knew it wasn’t she who did it. Drunk or not, she like he was far too tidy to do that themself.

A glance toward his bedroom door he realized. “I did tell Chase to tuck her in.” This meant undressing his mother and putting her to bed. Unable to resist he moved her clothing to her closet and hung them up before returning to her side. Belt curled up he acted as if he were going to paddle her ass then grinned. Night lighting offered enough glow to comprehend everything, so he clenched his teeth over the belt to hold it.

Nudging her over on to her belly she stirred at the unexpected jostle. Mumbling to herself she spoke up, “Behave yourself Chase. Your father will be home any minute.”

“Already here!” Robert chuckled and crawled in over his wife from behind. His weight on her woke her up even more as her eyes narrowed at his prescence. Taking his belt, he looped it around her neckline then cinched it up until it was held like a leash. Choking her she clawed at her pillow while her husband lifted his weight enough to lure her to her knees, ass in the air. His erection reinvigorated since Maggie he dug in seeking Greta’s vulva. A fairly easy find he jolted her awake with a deep thrust then jerked back on his belt to drag her head up. “Who owns you Baby?”

“You do Robert. Forever!” She replied with a rasp.

“I noticed you didn’t get laid at the Vineyard. What’s all this blowjob and finger fucking crap? You can’t tell me you didn’t want fucked I know you too well.”

“I didn’t want Mona Belmont to feel too out of place. She surprised me letting go up at the bar. She has a stranger seduction fantasy, and really let her guard down. Sonya Waterston and I kept things civil not knowing Mona’s reaction. She took things better than expected.”

“Chase says her daughter Monet is the one to watch. Matter of fact, I did watch her when she fucked our son at the bonfire earlier.”

“Did you enjoy watching her?”

“I did indeed. Maggie was very grateful I let young Miss Belmont turn me on so.”

“I can imagine. I’m going to try and talk Mona into staying a few more days. Take her shopping and possibly introduce her to Noah.”

“You just want Noah.”

“Of course, I do. His dick is enormous, and he has no energetic end. Why do you think his businesses are doing so well?”

“Thousand dollars a massage, ten massages a day. He might as well do what Sonya does. Escorts can quadruple what he makes.”

“The McBride’s are one of the wealthiest families in North Carolina. He does what he does for fun and being an entrepreneur. Rather like you and I darling.”

“Indeed! God provides even if we do abuse the system.” He sighs, “Why are you not begging for me? Any other night you would be all over me.”

“You’re the one in control Pastor Round. I’m the one wearing the collar. Make me beg.”

“Killing the mood, Greta.”

“Why collar me if you don’t mean to dominate like you usually do? You know I love being overpowered and taken. If anything, I drank a bit too much.”

“I saw that. I called an Uber and had you followed home.” He sighed again, his dick just feeling sad at the uncommon lapse in her usual nymphomaniac tendencies. Giving up he released her from the belt and pulled out of her.

“You can finish Robert. I’m sorry! I’m just exhausted for once.”

“No. I need your fierce hunger.”

“You can always call Naya to our bed.”

“I might just do that.” Rolling away he moved to his side of the bed and oddly plucked up of all things a baby monitor that they had used when their children were babies. Pushing in the call button he called out, “Naya? Come to bed. Bring your teddy bear.”

“Yes, Papi!” He heard with a tender yawn.

Three minutes later a knock on their bedroom door he spoke up, “Enter!” Expecting their young house maid Naya Santiago, he was shocked to find his son Chase parading in with Monet’s white shorts. Moving to his mother’s side of the bed he tossed them to his dad. “You couldn’t have let them dry overnight?” Robert frowned.

“I didn’t want to forget. Can’t wash them or Monet’s scent will fade. I focused my nut on the outside inseam so just sniff the interior.” In loitering beside his mother his erection was right over her forearm as she lay half awake. Wetness on her elbow area from Chase’s still damp cock hovering over her she abruptly sat up and snatched the shorts from Robert.

“I have to pee, so I’ll hang them in the bathroom to dry. I swear I can’t ever get a good night’s sleep around here.”

Another knock on the opened door all eyes drew to the rapture. Standing there holding a big plush teddy bear was the most adorable young Latina, an even smaller version of actress Jenna Ortega, totally nude and awaiting on being told to enter. She had missed his first opportunity. “Come to Daddy Naya.” Robert patted the mattress then looked up at Chase. “You can go to bed now Son.”

“I wanna play to.”

“LEAVE NOW!” Chase rolled his eyes and shuffled toward the exit.

“I never get Naya.”

“Nor will you ever. She belongs to me.” Robert growled as Naya crawled up into bed and snuggled up under Robert’s arm. The girl looked very young, in truth she was 16, if not barely. Rescued and brought to the States from Costa Rica they got her a green card and gave her two jobs. Maid and baby doll slut for Robert. Owing her future to them Naya did everything she was told. Nuzzling in with the girl and teasing her with her bear Robert waited until the door closed on Chase. “Don’t you my little sweetie?”

“Si Papi! Baby Naya loves Papi Bear.” She sounded ten. The fantasy could not be any better. Robert Round was back to being hard as a rock. It was a fact Naya had been faithfully groomed while still in her native country on how best to be a slave to a man sexually, amongst other traits. Meeting her in Costa Rica on a missionary trip after a devastating storm ravaged the island nation, she was just too precious to leave behind. Robert bought her and took her under his wing. God was looking out for Naya that day. So, she was told.

Finishing in the restroom Greta peered out over her bedroom to see Robert engaging playfully with their cutesy adopted stray. It was almost nauseating how Robert went into fatherly theatrics to tease the girl before getting down to business. Each time he utilized Naya this way it was always the father/ daughter fantasy. Teaching Naya how to give hand jobs or blow jobs, taking her virginity for the hundredth time. Still, Greta herself enjoyed the girl on occasion. She did eat good pussy. Her tongue in her ass even more pleasurable. Just watching them wrestle and Naya giggling up a storm turned Greta on. Maybe she was getting her second wind.

Light turned off in the bathroom Greta shuffled back to bed and crawled in on her side. Sitting there watching Robert’s most amazing smile lured his gaze up to meet his wife’s. “Little Naya says there’s a monster under her bed. She asked to sleep with us.”

“I’m certain the monster is very big and menacing.” Greta went into mommy mode also utilizing her teddy bear as if the monster making it growl at the girl.

“Save me Papi.” She cringed.

“I won’t let anyone hurt my little girl.” He stole Naya from Greta’s beastly snarl, dragging the 80-pound cutie up over his front, Naya laying over him pouting at Greta. His dick rising up under her thighs found her tight wet pussy waiting with eager anticipation. An extremely snug fit Naya whined over the proceeding pressure ripping her vulva wide. Once accepted she found his arms wrapping about her back, pinning her arms to her side as he did all of the work in upward thrusts. Bear between Robert and Greta, mommy removed it and snuggled closer to her husband, bear now hers to cuddle with.

1.jpg

“I think the monster found you in our bed Naya. Big ole’ Meany!”

“It’s hiding up inside me. Papi is trying to make him come out and go away.” Oh, she had the kiddy lingo down to a science. Funny because her entire bedroom was tricked out as if she were five years old. Robert had papered the walls with cute animals as if Noah’s Ark, even a mobile dangling over her large crib bed that had angels flying. Disturbing most definitely, but he was paying her to be their maid and house servant keeping her safe from a former life. A similar life mind you but in a much nicer setting. In Costa Rica she was a child prostitute against her will. Now 16 she at least escaped the bad men. Perhaps those were the monsters she feared.

A whole Dr. Seuss collection was her only books other than the bible. Toys in a toy box consisting of a variety of sexual armaments each with a cute name designated toward them. She particularly loved AbraHum because of his turbulent vibrations. No complaints on Naya’s part. Her home was magnificent. Anything she needed she got as long as Robert approved of it. Funny how her closet and dresser had very little in way of clothing. Dora the Explorer pajamas, two nice Sunday dresses to attend Church services when allowed, and a single night shirt promoting Golgotha were her only choices. A forbidden pair of jeans that once belonged to Eliza Round stashed away for emergencies such as cookouts were in a dresser drawer awaiting should they be needed. Yes, Eliza was tiny like Naya in her youth.

Observing Naya’s innocent expression as Robert ferociously thrusted himself up into the girl gave Greta the chills. It was wrong to roleplay this way but Greta being a freak herself gave way to her husband’s needs. The girl loved them and was more than willing to be obedient, so Greta simply accepted it all. Robert gave Greta all the room she wanted as well in playing with others so, how could she speak up? Sexual toy or not, Naya was a good maid, their home was immaculate. Oddly, it was like having another child. Greta often desired another baby, but Robert insisted no. So, Naya was as close as she was going to get. At least there was no diapers to change.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.