Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 175: REST HOME

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 175: REST HOME - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

strip.jpg

7:00 PM! Epicenter Court, Nashville Tennessee!

“Dinner’s on!” Josie McKellen was chipper for being exhausted. Holding a bottled water, her third since being home from work, she was replenishing her body. After dehydrating all day long at the mercy of her lush vibratory predators she sorely needed a bit of downtime. Wearing only a t-shirt belonging to her husband to show him respect and loyalty she had actually made dinner of frozen roast turkey with sides of scalloped potatoes, stuffing, and green beans. A lean into his office her warning toward her husband Henry slaving away at his RPG game Frisque went unheard. Frowning at his creased brow she knew something was frustrating him. “Troubles in paradise?”

“I paused my design work. Right this minute I’m actually doing research. Tessa sent me a bunch of BDSM links to browse for positions and ideas. Some of this stuff gets really dark.”

“Oh?” She slithers in beside him and leans down to hug his neckline. “Wow! They really put women in cages?” She was hardly that naive and he knew it. Rolling his eyes, he let it go.

“That’s nothing! Look at this video, I have it on mute in case the girls pop in.” Henry in reaction plays a second cage video, this one like a kennel with over ten women tied up inside stacked cages. Each of them was immobile with their limbs tied tightly. Blindfolds on, earplugs in, dildo gags down their throats, every man’s fantasy whore. A man, clad in all black used an electroshock staff like a taser on them one by one. “Can we buy a dog?” He grinned at Josie.

“If you want a dog take Rotten for a walk sometime. I’m sure Piper would welcome the help.”

“I was joking. I could tie you up and walk you around the housing division.”

“Mmm! Now that I might consent to.”

“Consent my ass. If I forced the issue, you would.”

“Where have you been all of my life?” She kissed him passionately, all while reflecting back to her youth. Her childhood Coach Harlan Booker often collared her at age 15 and led her around on all fours in the halls of Westfield High School. She had even taken pisses, squatting in the school yard at his command. Jumping to the here and now she envisioned herself meeting Roman at that hotel tomorrow night rather than teaching her class at the community college. Her request to be blindfolded and all of her senses denied and sexually taken by an unknown lover consumed her. Henry could tell by her kiss that something was inspiring her. He just hoped it was his comment. Since meeting Serafina Black and dealing with Kelly Herbert as his love slave the domination stuff was becoming a fixation.

“I wonder if Marie Sadler would be into this kind of thing.” He had been racking his brain on he and the stunning dental assistant might do as a follow-up date. He needed someone he knew he could really sink his teeth into concerning bondage. He needed to keep Kelly on the passion side of things to counter Dominic’s darkness. That was more his league. In the case of Serafina, she was too unpredictable and half the time he would be on the leash rather than her. No, he needed someone a little less dominant themselves. Josie would be fun, but he also knew she was too high strung and hardly home to satisfy that itch. Piper Cherry was similar with so much going on in school. Tessa Harper had moments but after Serafina dominated her, he felt she might be skittish. Svetlana also had possibilities but not now that she had become a stripper and mistress to his neighbor Winslow Hardecker. Again, no time! The second his daughter Dakota entered his mind it was game over. Kiss severed he nibbled Josie’s nose and prompted, “Go rally the girls for dinner.”

“We should plan that walk someday. I might surprise you Mister McKellen. Or is that Master McKellen?” A giggle she abandoned him. Josie looked damn good in his Bullet for My Valentine t-shirt.

Speaking of valentines ... both Dakota and Sable were in their bedrooms admiring their intimate artwork. In Dakota’s case she had literally allowed the entire Horton-Dexter football team to draw tiny well-placed hearts all over her body. Taking a shower some of the ink faded which depressed her but she also knew it would have to fade or there could be no more boy training with her father. Once he saw how close to her private parts everything was, he would know something was up. While yes, she was still reserving her virginity, things were getting a might too close for comfort. He might start yelling at her. Lost in thought before her dresser mirror, she heard her door open and saw her mother duck her head inside. “Dinner!”

There was no hiding her heartwork her ass was covered in love. Josie spotting them huffed her cheeks and stepped inside closing the door. Holding an index finger to her lips Josie demanded silence due to the fact Dakota’s bedroom was directly over Henry’s office, a vent nearby voices might travel. Shying a bit as Josie stepped up to her, her mother smiled and hugged her baby. Whispers led to, “Who attacked you?”

“Angus Furlong ... and ... the football team. Dip Poole did this upside down one. Don’t ask!”

“You’re getting awful brave sweetheart. I won’t say be careful, you’re obviously not harmed, but ... I have nothing to say, do I?”

“Not really! I know you care mom. Just let me be me.”

“I really don’t have a choice.”

“Mom? You know I’d never tell daddy about Lyle and Kyle. Or how you teach your classes.”

“You know about those too, eh?”

“Sable slipped about seeing you nakie with Mister Manley. I also overheard someone in a class mention someone stole your dress. Logan Hammer I heard.”

“That was true. I have been going too far these days.” She sighed heavily, “All I have to say is, please do not get as bad as me.”

“Too late!” She razzed her mom playfully. “I’ve been naked in the hallways too.”

“Oh, really?” Josie wondered why Carl Manley hadn’t warned her with his excessive camera watching.

“Yeah! There’s no camera right by my locker.” Ah! No wonder! “Although today I did walk down the hallway nakie to the restroom.” From actually, it was Sable going to the washroom before their switching of identities. Mom didn’t need to know every detail. “So, if Mister Manley mentions it ... what do I do? Oh! I defied the dress code and changed into a dress over lunch. I’m doing that tomorrow too. He had to have seen me in my dress. Lots of the girls in school were pissy because I got away with it.”

“Well? I say just do it until Carl scolds you and makes you change. He might not. I can only imagine here relatively soon the dress code will totally be abolished. Piper, Mimi, and I...”

“Get away with streaking?”

“Yep! Bad mommy!” She frowned.

“I love you mom. Just defend me. Bad daughter!” She giggled!

“Always, baby! Get dressed and wear something that covers all of those hearts. Let me tell your sister dinner is ready.” A nod between them out of respect Josie took her leave. Smirking over her mother wearing her father’s t-shirt she waited until her mom went into Sable’s room and shut the door. Sprinting into her parent’s room Dakota swiped another of her father’s multitude of concert t-shirts. This one sponsoring the band Clutch. She giggled wishing he would clutch her. Down to dinner she hurried.

Inside Sable’s bedroom, Josie discovered her youngest nude exploring herself as well, only caught off guard because she was standing in front of her bedroom window, curtains wide, lights blinding. Surprised by her mother Sable turned beet red and quickly closed her curtains. “Teasing Travis?”

“BusTed!” Hearing that reminded Josie of her hook up with her old school chum Ted Colter in the bus barn. Smirking, Josie crept up to Sable and shook her head, “You two, I swear. Let me guess, the football team swarmed you in hearts too?”

“No! I got jealous after Dakota sent me her pics. I had Travis ... yes, Trav is seeing me naked more these days.”

“I see! As I presume, he just did.” Josie reached for the curtain and peeked out. To her surprise Travis Herbert was not on his balcony manning his telescope. A glance left she did however notice Knox Hardecker looking their way. “Please tell me you weren’t flashing Knox.”

“Knox is outside?” Her eyes bulged. No, actually Travis had gone indoors himself to eat supper. His mother Kelly finally escaped Dominic Black long enough to make him dinner before he went to the club Cashanova to dance. After what Knox pulled with her, Sable really worried that his father Winslow might call her parents. It had been two hours now since seeing her leave his home nude to collect her dress from his yard. Nothing! So far, so good!

“I’ll take your word on that. Good lord! You mimicked your sister even in the hearts. You two wenches really are trying to pull one over on your father and I, aren’t you?”

“Truth? I know you won’t scold us these days.”

“Sweetheart! You girls are my life. Whatever you tell me these days I’ll accept. Come to me as needed I’ll always be on your sides.”

“That day I got my braces out? We really did trade places. It was a test to see if anyone could tell Dakota and I apart. Sorry we lied to you.”

“I was right all along! Wait until I tell your father.” A familiar razz such as Dakota had given her, Josie added, “Not! Let him think differently.” He already knew. Sable simply smirked. “So, you and Travis are stepping things up?”

“Kind of! Don’t be angry but I promised him we could lose our virginities together.” That lifted a brow. While she intended to keep that promise, her main focus was using Travis to get closer to Dominic Black. The tension was too obsessive within her to give up easily. Dom had not told on her in any way over her bold actions around him. That gave her confidence. She also knew Dominic wanted her to help Travis become a stronger man. She would be obedient. It made her happy to be of service even if she wasn’t truly Dominic’s. Someday, she would, her soul told her so.

“You have my blessing. As long as it’s not Knox Hardecker.”

“Ewww! No way!”

“Alright!” A wink before turning she advised Sable as she had Dakota, “Cover those hearts.”

“I will.” As soon as she heard her mother going down the stairs Sable read her sister’s mind and hurried to Henry’s closet. Grabbing a random shirt, she didn’t even look at who. The band was Orgy! She would catch grief over it. Dakota wished she had noticed that one before Clutch. Henry loved his girls, Josie included. The band was all here. Funny how Henry was wearing a concert tee of his own. The band was Pain! Yep! All of his girls were. Dinner as a band was full of cheer!


“My uncles house is right up here, Sir.”

“Stop with the Sir stuff, I’m not my dad Nadine.” Jesse Manley had been instructed by his father Carl to drive their new caregiver home to gather her possessions, what little there was, and move her into their home.

“Sorry, Mister Manley. I can’t help myself. It is how I was raised, to respect all men. I even call my Uncle Prather, Sir. I will try to adapt but please accept my apology should I fail.”

“Don’t make me spank you.”

“I would be honored Sir.” She shyly grinned. “If Sir Carl is okay with that.”

“Trust me! My dad would let me do whatever I wanted to you.” He chuckled, “Relax, I have a girlfriend.”

“If he insisted, I would.”

“Yeah, well, let’s try not to think like that. Which house?”

“The small white one with black shudders.” She points out the small home of Chef Prather Moss. “My uncle is at work, so there will be no questions. I will leave him a note before I leave and thank him for caring. Sir ... Jesse? I hope I can be your mother’s best friend. I really do like Mistress.”

“Mistress, huh?” He laughed again, “This is going to take some getting used to.” Pulling into the driveway they shut off his work car, a beater with a heater, and climbed out. Popping his trunk in ready to load her stuff she waited until he could follow her in. Still wearing Carl’s official Army t-shirt made Jesse shake his head.

“You are moving soon as well?” She unlocked the front door and turned on a light. Following her inside he saw how drab the interior was. “The kitchen is the nicest thing about this place.”

“As a chef I can imagine he keeps it spotless.”

“He is very organized. His girlfriend Elaine will move in once I’m gone. This will be a blessing for everyone. I swear to you Sir ... Jesse, I will serve your parents with everything I have within me.”

“Good to know. Mom really needs a faithful friend during these troubled times. Just having her join us at the dinner table tonight was promising. She got attached to you fast.”

“Mistress has good taste.” She smiled, “I will put everything in my clothes basket.”

“That’s all you own?”

“A few dresses, two pair of jeans, some shorts. Pumps and tennis shoes. My stuffed kitty that my mother made me as a child. I live without.”

“Gotcha! To answer your question a bit ago, yeah, I’m looking to buy my first house. Dad wants to co-sign a loan, so, I don’t end up in some apartment or dare I say it a hellhole like this house.”

“I understand. I will help you move when you are ready.”

“Thanks! Mom comes first. I want to have a new place before she gets any worse. She needs to know I’m on my own.” He follows her into her bedroom and watches her gather her things on the bed. At least her room was neat too. Stunned by her actually fitting everything into a single clothes basket he shook his head.

“I think that is all. Oh, my toothbrush.” A quick trip to the bathroom across the hall she returned with the brush and her hygiene products. Stuffed along the clothing with her stuffed cat on top. “Say hello to Sir Jesse, Brenda.” She posed the cat playfully. “Mew!” Jesse grinned at her kid like attitude.

“Hey, Brenda.” He couldn’t resist. “Ready to go?” He took charge and lifted the basket to haul it out. She chose to carry the stuffed pussy.

“After I leave a note.”

While Jesse packed her stuff into his trunk, she jotted down a goodbye message to her uncle. It simply read, “I am no longer in your hair, Sir. Thank you for helping me survive. I will no longer burden you. I have a new job and home. Wish me luck.” A heart with a smile on it she signed it with, “I am nothing!” Now that was bizarre!

Lights out and locking up, her past was behind her.


Her future ahead, at Carl and Margaret Manley’s home.

Margaret’s baby sister Diana had finally gone home, and Margaret was in bed resting at 8:40 PM. Headed downstairs Carl entered the cold concrete shelter turned bedroom and pulled the string on the lone lightbulb. Rubbing his chin over what he wanted from Nadine Moss, he left the room in favor of his basement billiard room, strategy somewhat formulated. Isolated in an opposite corner of the basement he discovered all of the totes and an old trunk from his Army days that had been transported there by Jesse. Opening it was like marching down Memory Lane. A dozen old uniforms packed away, he removed them and carried them to the 8X8 excess room. Deciding on where her bed should be positioned, he dropped his uniforms on the dirty concrete and apologized for disrespecting their service. Spread out, he made her a temporary bed of his clothing and saluted it. “Guard the cadet Soldiers.”

Leaving for the billiard room again, he found a few other items he had hoarded over the years. “My old bugle alarm clock. Makes sense.” He chuckled, “Hope it still works.” Retracing his steps, he crouched down to plug it into the only outlet in the gloomy cell and noted the digital numbers light up. “Good man!” Using his wristwatch, he set the time then the alarm for 4:30AM. “That gives her thirty minutes to meet me out front for Boot Camp to begin.” Namely his every morning one mile run. He could go further, he was certainly still in shape, but he never liked leaving Margaret by herself for long. “Moss is going to jump out of her skin when the bugle goes off.” He chuckled. Leaving once again he made one more trip to his pool table and sorted through old posters. “Good ole’ Uncle Sam.” Yes, indeed it was a poster of the classic version of Colonel Sanders in the red, white, and blue. It said I WANT YOU! Of course, it did. Finding tape, he took it to the room and placed it behind her makeshift bed on the wall. Surprisingly the tape held on the cinder blocks. It would inevitably fall off in the early morning and flutter over Cadet Moss like a blanket. She wanted him too!

“Good enough for now. I’ll get Jesse to go to the Surplus store tomorrow and buy a cot. That’s all she needs.” Hearing the front door open he moved from the room and stood at the bottom of the stairs looking up. Jesse carrying her basket down alone Carl grumbled, “Where’s Moss?”

“Checking on mom real fast. She insisted.” Nodding Carl stepped out of the way as Jesse sat her stuff on the floor outside her room. Peering in Jesse was taken back by the uniforms. “Those are going to need washed.”

“That’s part of her routine. Picks up her bed each day. Washes them and irons them. I’m sending you on a Surplus run tomorrow. If I’m helping you buy a house, you can take another day off. You can resume your deliveries on Wednesday.” A thumbs up Jesse was all in. “Get her a cheap cot, nothing fancy. This is about hardship.”

“You broke out the bugle.” He laughed at the alarm clock. “She’s going to jump out of your t-shirt.”

“That’s what I said. Works for me.”

“How in the heck is this going to work Pop? Mom will catch on.”

“Already has! We had a talk before dinner. She’s supportive.”

“No shit! Even ... sex?”

“Not my first goal but yes, even sex. I think your mother wants to make up for lost time.”

“Wow! I’ll stay out of that. I might look online for houses tomorrow, but I’ll send you links for opinion.”

“That’s fine! Go on up. Give me time with Moss.” He spotted her arrival as if perfectly synched upon request. Motioning her down Jesse waited until she faced them before heading up. She was hugging her stuffed cat. Silence until Jesse shut the upstairs door Carl looked at the girl with a sneer. “Put the cat on the sofa.” With the usual designated respect of Sir, she shuffled to the sectional and found a cozy spot for Brenda. Turning Nadine realized Carl was directly behind her. Reaching down to proclaim what was his, he guided his borrowed t-shirt up and off of her body. “No clothing worn down here. On the coffee table. Sit! Lay back and knuckle your cunt. MOVE IT!” He snapped!

Compliant she stretched out, lifting her legs up to begin fingering herself. Seated on the sofa next to Brenda, Carl lowered his sweats and jerked off watching Nadine. “This will be a nightly routine. Before bed you will honor me with orgasm.”

“Yes, Sir!”

“I made your bed on the floor. It is your responsibility to launder them with care each day they are slept on. Press them on that ironing board by the laundry room. They will hang in your closet until needed again. Is that understood?”

“Sir! Yes, Sir!” She moaned, three fingers deep inside her trickling cunt. Toes curling toward him, Carl stood up and moved between her legs.

“Do not touch my hips!” Eyes lowered she continued on her path to a rejoiceful climax. Seconds later Carl Manley showered her in semen. Final grunts he saluted her, she him. “Perfect that time! Take a shower and hit the bed. 4:30 comes quick.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.