Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 170: SKIS THE LIMIT

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 170: SKIS THE LIMIT - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

skis-the-limit.jpg

Last hour at Horton-Dexter High School. An unexpected mischief ended it early for two best friends. Escape imminent!

“I can’t believe you agreed to this.” Andrea Beckett ran alongside her friend Cassandra Martin. Sandy panting heavily and holding her breasts to avoid whiplash laughed at ditching her class which was simply Home Economics. No-brainer there! Elsa Fromme was sooo boooring. “When I suggested we ditch last classes I really didn’t think you would. I mean mine was just end day study hall, no big deal. You had an actual class.”

“I couldn’t handle the smell of burnt cupcakes. I’m hungry for real food. If we’re going to McRonald’s then I’m getting a Big Mac.” The parking lot run was fairly quick, Sandy had parked her mother’s van up close by getting to school early. Once on board the girls gabbed all about boys. In the case of Andrea, she withheld her reasoning to hook up with the Marietta-Deville Mustangs.

After last week’s eventful eye-opener that guys found her amazingly hot Andi was fired up. No boyfriend, although she had her sights on a certain young man named Nathan Lowe here at Horton-D. She was just too shy to approach him. Someday! Using the Marietta guys would build her confidence. Not only that, but she got her first taste of sex without the intercourse. Her hand job services were winning boys over right and left, hands that is. Compliments buttered her up into joining her other besties Dakota and Sable McKellen going crazy in a public place and getting away with it. Even more Andrea’s mother Darcy was off with Josie McKellen in a dark corner where Andi and the twins could not be easily seen. So grateful! Mom was the best! Yeah, she had no clue her mother was getting hammered in the male clown’s bathroom by a Nashville Cop. Both Miladie’s Beckett had no clue what the other was getting away with.

Josie McKellen was the cool mom in the situation. Having busted her girls, along with Andi, and Sandy’s cousin Tawny Martin being fondled or fondling she said nothing. Of course, Andi, like the twins saw the Booker brothers’ video where they held Josie up in a standing DP. That was crazy! Knowing they had seen the video Josie simply shut up and let the teenagers have their fun. Andrea realized that was why she was keeping Josie’s secret from earlier today. Payback for Josie not telling her mom Darcy.

This was why Dakota was acting out. Andi understood why Dakota was revolting and making a valid point. That dress she wore after lunch broke the rules and she didn’t get into trouble. That statement alone made up more than a few minds that the dress code protocol was bullshit. In her other classes Andi overheard many girls say they intended to wear dresses every day. Cheerleaders for certain would get away with murder. Andi was undecided yet. She wanted to join the revolt but was still borderline. Although Nathan Lowe might take notice if she did. Maybe!

With seeing Piper Cherry strutting nude in front of the cops and not getting arrested that also fueled a fire under the impressionable sluts of Horton-Dexter. Over the next few days Carl Manley would either have to put his foot down or let the dress code lapse entirely. He had thoughts on that anyway. Letting Piper, Josie, and now Mimi Alexander, get away with nudity there was no justifying it. Of course, in Carl’s case his dark employers were encouraging just that for whatever sick and twisted reason. The more things they had on video it was almost a certain they were making money. Reality over staged porn always was a huge draw. Many in Nashville were becoming aware of deeds going on that they had zero control over. Parents of students were on edge at certain times but somehow, even they began to shut the hell up. Power was ABSOLUTE!

Sandy drove off from school and realized something. “Crap! Our moms are going to know we skipped if we go change into dresses.”

“Go to my house first. My mom might be laying out sunbathing. She hasn’t answered her phone all day so maybe I can sneak in and change. Heck, I’ll just change in the van so I can go in and right back out. Park where mom can’t see the van.”

“Gotcha! I think I’ll just wear what I’m wearing. I’m afraid mom might make me stay home.”

“Not if I’m with you. Just tell her you’re taking me home and we got out of school early because of a pep rally. Both of our mom’s will believe that. I can wait to change into my dress until the McRonald’s parking lot.”

“Are you really going to go without underwear? What if the Mustangs see up your ... oh! You’re counting on that. Am I the only one sane these days?”

“You always talk about wanting a boyfriend. Here’s your chance.”

“I’m not as bold as you and Dakota. I feel fat. Guys will only flirt with you.” Sadly, Andrea was fine with that. Still, she understood. No amount of encouragement was going to break Sandy out of her self-esteem issues. Her side of the Martin clan had the chunky butt DNA. Unlike her cousins Tawny who was blessed in every way. Even her cousin Tabitha, although religious had a better chassis. Too bad she was only into girls, even if she hid that well.

“Just try. Promise me you won’t beg me to leave five minutes after we get there. I need time to find me a date for the birthday party.”

“Which we haven’t even got invitations to.”

“Word of mouth. You know the twins want us there. We can finally meet this Mace Belmont guy. Dakota showed me his dick pic finally. I heard she had it. Well, Sable had it but when I mentioned it to Dakota, she finally shared her version. That guy is huge.”

“Why haven’t I seen it? Those witches!”

“Just ask them. Sorry! I totally forgot to mention it.”

“Hog!”

“Heffer!”

The banter continued until reaching Buck View Wilds, the outskirts home of Andrea and her parents. Pulling next door into their neighbor Kerry Gamble’s drive Andi told her that he had been gone the last few days. A pine tree line blinded Andrea’s home. “Okay! Stay here I’ll be back in under ten. I need to check on my mom first. Her car is in the garage so I can’t tell if she’s home. I’ll text you if I get busted and can’t leave again.”

“Don’t you dare get caught. Now I want to meet boys.”

“Good! Keep that chin up.” Double chin but who was counting! She unfastened her seat belt and climbed out of the van. Hugging the trees, she looked about for safety then snuck over to their three-car garage. Peeking in a window she saw her mother’s car. “Crud! She is home.” Further window inspections she saw the living room TV turned off and no mother in sight. “If she’s not in the backyard, she’s either in the basement, kitchen, or her bedroom. I still don’t get why she ignored me outside of my text that Sandy was giving me a ride home.” Mom was getting fucked hard in the backyard. Who had time to babysit her cell.

A basement window had a curtain parted enough to look in. No activity, no light in the fitness room. One by one she snooped for safety. At the corner of the house, she heard moaning. “What the heck?” Careful not to be caught, Andrea discovered her mother on her blanket after three hours of tanning and swimming. At the moment she was using her dildo in all of her gorgeous glory.

“Whoa! Now I know what mom does all day when I’m in school. I want my own dildo. Once I can actually use it.” With her mother busy Andrea ran for the front door and unlocked it. Hurrying upstairs she found her favorite dress then paused. “Wait a minute. Mom has shorter dresses than I do. She’s not a whole lot taller than me.” A glance out her bedroom window into the yard she found her mother doggy style and grimaced. “Dang mom! Woof Woof! She must really miss dad.” Giggling she darted to her mother’s closet and found a tiny number in black and gold trim. Her mother had a fetish for that color scheme. This dress had a deep plunge well below the under-Boob arena. Not belly button low but not far off. The straps were almost threads.

“Man! If this doesn’t get the Mustangs rearing up on their back hooves nothing will.” Holding it in front of her she realized how short it would still be even in compensating her mother’s height compared to hers. “I’m going for it.” Black pumps in her closet, Andrea was ready to ride. Sneaking out without a trace she made it back to Sandy’s van. Hopping in Sandy turned the radio down.

“Whoa! Is that a dress or a negligee?”

“Good question.” Andrea chuckled. “Still wearing it. Let’s go before mom gets done. She’s ... sunbathing. Nude even!” No need to mention her silicone-based dog lover.

“Isn’t she afraid of your neighbors seeing?” Sandy carefully backed out then took to the country road.

“The guy we just parked in front of is a truck driver. He should be home tomorrow, he’s been gone for a week I think, maybe two. The old guy on the other side of us is like 80. I rarely ... see him. Wow! There he is now.” In driving by Sandy waved at Parker Rockhurst, limping out to his mailbox. He did wave back even though Andrea sank into her seat. “Just in case. I doubt he even knows mom is back there.” HAHAHAHA! Right!

The trip back into town Sandy feared her home. Her mom was in the backyard tending to her garden at least. “Wendy looks distracted. Hurry off five pounds bitch.”

“God, I hate you.”

“No, you don’t.”

Parking on the street Sandy bolted to her own front door and fought her cat, Sumo to prevent him getting outdoors. He was as chunky as the rest of the family. Scurrying to her room Sandy grabbed one of the few dresses she had and swiftly put it on. Button down frontage until the waist then it was a knee-high skirt. Royal blue she did look nice in it. White pumps to add she stopped long enough to stare at herself. Able to see her white bra she sneered at herself and took the risk. “Let’s get noticed darn it.” Bra off her big nipples protruded instantly. “Wow! No missing Meow and Meow! Do I lose the panties?” Lifting her skirt at her nothing special lace she fidgeted. “Nope! Not that brave yet.” Maybe for Dirk Mason, if he paid more attention to her. Out the door she ran. Her mother Wendy never had a clue. Well, until Sandy came back home wearing that dress. She didn’t think that far ahead.


Reaching McRonald’s the fast-food chain was packed. Finding a parking spot wasn’t easy. Toward the back of the property Sandy squeezed in next to a car of boys. Mustangs that Andrea quite enthusiastically recognized. “Woohoo! I know these guys.”

“Are they getting high? I see pot smoke.”

“I think so.” Andrea giggled. “Will you be mad at me if I tease them really hard?”

“Uhh? How hard are we talking?”

“As hard as their dicks will be once I’m done.” Andi flipped her tongue at her pudgy Princess. “I need to change still.”

“Why didn’t you change when I was inside my house?”

“Because I waited in case your mom stepped out and confronted me. Did you want her to see me wearing next to nightie here?” She held the dress up by a noodle strap.

“Oh, right! I’ll be beet red but go for it.”

“We have to take risks if we want a boyfriend. You should have seen Tawny the other day. A boy had his hand down her shorts fingering her.”

“No way! Really?” Sarcasm! “I know my cousin is a whore. Does that make you want to be like her?”

“I didn’t tell you everything.” Andi clenched her teeth as she left her passenger seat and moved to the middle of the van and opened the sliding door facing the Mustangs. They still hadn’t noticed Andrea yet. The driver of the car did look over at Sandy and winced. “Dakota let boys suck her nipples and gave hand jobs.”

“WHAT?” Sandy bulged her eyes, the driver thinking it was at him bugged his own out in retaliation then laughed.

“I kind of gave hand jobs too.”

“ANDI? Why didn’t you warn me?”

“I knew you would give me hell.”

“No, I wouldn’t have. With your mom in the restaurant?”

“She had no idea I was doing that.” Discovered finally, backseat windows were rolling down. “About time you noticed me. I thought I was going to have to kick your car.”

“Sup, Beckett?” Justin Carpenter grinned in recognition. “Where’s the twins today?”

“Had other plans. Let me change really fast and we can go inside where there is air-conditioning. It’s too freaking hot out here.” She whips her -t-shirt off and lets them see her tits. Hearing whistles she feigned a hot flash and crossed her arms over her nipples as if modest. “Don’t make me blush.” Sandy was doing that for her bestie. Stunned and speechless Cassandra could only watch, darting glances between Andi and the car. Pot pipe cashed the four boys exited the nice Camaro and stood between the vehicles as Andrea grew bolder still and removed her jeans. No panties on she was instantly a big hit.

“Damn, Beckett! You have a killer body.” Mitch Tumbler spoke up. Dakota, who? Hell, for a brief thought Mitch said she might have a better body than Tawny Martin.

“Thanks! I think so too.” She giggled and removed her socks. Beckett be naked! “Oh! This is my best friend, Sandy Martin.” She held off getting dressed long enough to point out her driver.

“Martin?” Mitch leaned inside the van to look forward then sat on the edge. “You know Tawny?” He was not impressed.

“She’s, my cousin.”

“No shit! You look nothing alike.”

“Sorry! I’m just me.”

“Be nice or I’ll leave.” Andrea pointed with a threatening index. “That’s my bitch! Dakota and Sable’s bitch too.”

“All good! You two want a hit before we pig out?” Sandy frowned wondering if that wasn’t a sly insult. That fucking self-esteem!

“Never been high!” Andrea paused holding out on getting dressed. She loved the drool forming in all four boys. The longer they enjoyed her bravado the better. “I’ll try it.” Sandy easily shook her head no. Weed was not her thing.

“Not in mom’s van you won’t.” Sandy snapped.

“Relax! She can sit on the edge here and blow out.” Scott jumped in with his bowl and lighter. “There’s at least one more good hit in the bowl.” Poising it toward Andrea she trembled then moved to sit naked next to Mitch. He quickly put his arm around her. Snuggling into him she took the pipe and put it to her lips. Scott lifting his Bic lighter tilted it and fired up the bowl. “Inhale and hold your breath.” She did just that. A perfect hit she found Mitch tilting her by her chin to face him. Placing his lips to hers he told her to blow it into his mouth. Up close and lips touching she did, then choked. He inhaled it then released before kissing Andi on the lips.

“That was a pretty good first hit Beckett.”

“Thanks!” Teary eyed but bubbly. “You kissed me.”

“Plenty more of that if you want.” Mitch winked at her. Scott plopping down to sit to Andi’s other side pinned her in hip-to-hip with both studs. Hands swiftly rubbed her legs brightening her up. Justin and Brad slid against one another shoulder to shoulder right across from her. Succumbing to Mitch, she kissed him again, her first ever french kiss, tongues swirling. Scott watched them then decided to break in. Reaching over he tenderly drew Andrea to turn profile and kiss him now. Moaning at her enjoyment to be so wanted Andrea literally forgot to, one, get dressed, and two, that Sandy was watching from the driver’s seat. A well instructed car horn on Sandy’s elbow’s part halted the make out session.

“Sorry! That really was an accident. Think I got turned on watching the kissing bandit.” Sandy chuckled. Deciding to leave the driver’s seat she walked around the van and moved next to Justin. “Hi!”

“Ummm! Hi?” Not interested in the least.

“Oh, no!” Andrea stood up and brought her dress with her. “No more smooches if my bitch here doesn’t get any.”

“You’re up Bradford.” Mitch laughed pointing at his buddy then stood behind Andi rubbing her bare bottom. “Smooch the pooch.”

“HEY!” Sandy growled, “I’m not a dog.”

“No, she’s not.” Andrea held her thin dress then moved right up to Sandy and laid one on her. Stunned by it the guys rubbed their chins and puckered. They knew Tawny Martin was bisexual, but this Andrea was all-new to them. Sandy wasn’t ugly but her weight was what was restricting their interest. If she was in Tawny’s league definitely, but nope! Not even close. Mitch the leader called Brad to his side and whispered a suggestion to take one for the team. A silent scream of “FUCK!” Brad cut in.

Tugging on Andrea’s long brunette hair he pried the girls apart. If he were going to sacrifice himself, he had to steal a kiss from Andi first. A nice warm wet one he palmed a breast then squeezed. Whimpering nasally until Brad released her to Mitch, Brad instantly stepped into Sandy and laid one on her. To his shock she was a pretty decent kisser. Steamy he tried grasping her breast now and found her hand over his to make sure he didn’t let go. Maybe she was a Martin after all. While Sandy was distracted the other boys prevented Andi getting dressed and kissed all over her. In awe of her own bravery, she was reminded how they rubbed her pussy last week. Now, like Dakota had let them they were sucking her nipples. Yay, Andrea! Thoughts rampant she was loving every second of it until... “Shit! Cops!”

Freezing, the guys straightened up and hid Andrea from the patrol car driving through watching them. Hurrying to don her mother’s dress Andrea became more respectable. The patrol car stopped right behind the cars and the passenger side officer leaned out his window. “Everything alright here?” He smelled pot.

“Yeah! We were just getting ready to go feed our faces.” Mitch took point as Andrea revealed herself. Instant recollection Officer Ross Green knew she was Darcy Beckett’s daughter. A smile shared, Ross pointed at her.

“Darcy’s daughter.”

“Oh, yeah! You guys sat with my mom and Mrs. McKellen the other day. Hi!”

“In that case. Don’t mind us. We didn’t see a thing.” He winked. “Nice dress! Your mom wore black and gold that day. Must run in the family.”

“Yeah! We dress alike sometimes.” Cleavage dramatic Ross was also drooling.

“Where is your mom. She was really nice. Josie here too?”

“No! Mom was home sunbathing. Mrs. M ... who knows.”

“We were just going in for a late lunch ourselves. See you inside. Oh! And don’t sweat over what we just witnessed.” He winked. Officer Joe Chandler pulled on and actually took up a handicap spot. Cop privileges!

“Did they see me naked?” Andi bulged her eyes.

“They must have.” Mitch shrugged. “Those guys eat here a lot. I’ve even seen Tawny talk to them. I know they know what she does. I think we’re safe.”

“Break it up lovebirds.” Scott tapped Brad on the shoulder. That entire time he and Sandy were making out. Sandy was seeing hearts. Brad was seeing stars. She did have nice, firm, big tits. Not so bad after all.

Locking up the vehicles the Mustangs led the fillies to the restaurant. The drive thru hectic they walked around the blindside of a pickup truck. Hearing the cashier taking an order and a girl squealing nobody thought much of it. In the drive through was Angus Furlong and Dakota McKellen. Dakota was butt ass naked and teasing not only Angus but the cashier Dip Poole over the order boards camera. If Andi and Sandy weren’t preoccupied, they might have realized it was Kota and run over to share in Dakota’s enthusiasm. Not this time. She was all Furlong’s.

Indoors the chill of air-conditioning sparked nipples to increase in size. The black dress on Andrea was less obvious, but Sandy’s royal blue was showing off crowns. Long live the Queen! Brad was actually not finding Sandy as bad as he had at first glance. Still, he was only playing along. He knew his buddies would take care of him another day. As long as Sandy was smiling, he did his job well.

“Go grab us that booth by the playground doors.” Mitch told Scott and Justin. “It’s fairly isolated.” When they moved on Brad offered to buy Sandy a sandwich and drink. Charm kept her entranced. Mitch held onto Andrea at the order counter by standing behind her squeezing her almost barren shoulders. She could feel his erection rubbing right along her butt crack beneath the silky dress. With Brad placing his order and getting it in seconds he led Sandy away.

Deciding to sweep Andrea’s straps from her shoulders she felt her dress slip lower. This in response found Mitch reaching around her and folding his arms directly under her breasts. The compression held the dress aloft. She knew very well that once he removed his arms, she was going to have to catch it or be naked in line. Why she was standing there trembling she realized she didn’t even have her money. Her cash was in her jeans.

“I forgot my money.” She looked up at Mitch by tilting her head back against him.

“I got you babe.”

“Babe? I thought you ... wait! Tawny is dating Jesse Manley. I keep forgetting that. I saw you spending all your time with her and Dakota the other day. Am I just a last resort?”

“No way! I thought you were gorgeous that day. You’re even hotter today. I’m digging your body Beckett.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.