Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 162: SERVES YOU RIGHT

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 162: SERVES YOU RIGHT - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-162-nadine-service.jpg

1:45 PM!

“Almost time for that Nadine chick to show up for her interview.”

Jesse Jameson Manley was nervous but stoked just the same. His father Carl had instructed him to conduct a formal in person interview with a recommended caregiver. A young woman, age 24 who was lost and alone, her parents killed in a car accident three years ago. Introverted and living under an uncle’s roof who truthfully did not want her there, left the poor girl in a hopeless nearly homeless atmosphere. Her former employers letting her go and struggling to find new employment, the church she attended offered a solution. Pastor Jonathan Martin considered her for Carl Manley’s ailing wife Margaret to ease the overtaxed family. This kind of solution was a long time coming and things were getting stressful when everyone had jobs of their own on top of caring for her. Margaret’s cancer had spread, and she was weak as a kitten most days, chemo sapping much of her energy. Carl was a blessing, Jesse an angel, her sister Diana a saint, but all were worn thin. Love kept them going.

“Dad wants me to encourage her to be the submissive that he says she already is. I know dad has ulterior motives and I can totally understand his needs. I just hope he isn’t getting in over his head. Mom needs her more than he needs some toy. Still, I get dad is missing out on attention. Mom gets too weak to offer sex or heck even cuddling. She feels like a burden and that stresses us all out. This girl Nadine needs to balance things. I really hope she’s not some flake.”

Pulling up his cellphone with the online yearbook search he had performed earlier to see what Nadine looked like he mulled her appearance over. She was a beauty if not a hint overweight on a medium build level. The only photo of her was the class pictures. She was not into sports or extracurricular things like any debate team, or drama. Nothing! At the time of the yearbook photo her hair was cut short above her shoulders but straight. Even back then it looked as if she were too shy to indulge the photographer. “Man, she looks freaking sad. And this was before her parents were killed. If she looked abandoned even back then, I could only imagine what her attitude is like now. That has to be why she reacted to dad as she did on Facetime. Pop said she had a nice body and wasn’t afraid to show it to him. Being submissive has its ups and downs though. I don’t think I could boss any bitch around, but I know dad thrives on it from his Army days. But again, she’s not here for me. I have Tawny. I can tap Piper any time I want. I’m not lacking in pussy.”

“Jesse?” Startled as he stood watch at the picture window onlooking the street, he turned around to see his mother Margaret in her housecoat acting as if chilled. A turban like cap on her bald head, chemo forcing hair loss, she pampered it as if swiping her original hair.

“Hey mom! What are you doing up? Need anything?”

“Why are you dressed in all black? The heat outside must be atrocious. Black holds heat in.”

“I don’t know, I just felt in a dark mood. That caregiver should be here any minute if she shows. Would you like to see a preview of her?” He brings up that yearbook photo and joins her as he guides her toward the sofa. Once seated she claimed his cell for a better look.

“Nadine Moss. My she looks really depressed.”

“Rough life dad says. Her parents were killed in an auto accident. That Pastor Martin from the Baptist church gives her high praise so she can’t be too bad, right? As long as she can get the job done is all that matters. I’ll jot down everything I learn about her for dad, and he can make the final decision when he gets home later.” He points at a notepad on the coffee table ready for taking notes.

“If she is my caregiver, I get the final say. I will admit, having another female around will be nice. Your aunt is wonderful, but she has a family too. I feel like I’m stealing her from her boys.”

“They understand mom. But yeah, there are things even I can’t do for you that a woman can. It would be nice to know you have someone that can be dedicated to every single thing.”

“To bathe me? Lift me in and out of a tub and wash my behind.” She tries hard to smile and pats his hand. Sad but true! Even for her husband, wiping her ass or cleaning her coochie was just not for a male. “I understand Jesse, believe me I do. I hope she is strong.”

“Maybe in muscle. I’m not sure when it comes to speaking her mind. Pastor Martin warned dad that the girl was submissive.” A sun reflection on an arriving windshield distracted him. “I think she might be here I see a cab.”

“Submissive?” Margaret creased her brow, “Oh, husband! I’m not naive my love.” Thoughts her own she lets Jesse get up and go to the door. Watching her pay the driver and get out Jesse perked up a bit.

“Holy crap! She’s hotter than I pictured. Lil’ luggage in the trunk but damn! Short skirt too. I hope she doesn’t flash mom by accident or that might send her packing. You better know what you’re doing here dad. I can’t override mom so if she sends the girl away it’s going to be on you to salvage this.”

“Well, open the door and greet her. It’s supposed to be 100 degrees out.”

“Let her ring the doorbell. I don’t want her to look at us as if we’re birdwatching.” She was warned to be punctual at 2:00 on the dot, it was 1:58. That two-minute pause made Margaret frown. The girl must be nervous and hovering her finger over the button she presumed.

“Oh, for God’s sake. Why has she not rang the doorbell?” DING DONG! FINALLY!

“Right on time.” Jesse grinned at his mother and opened the door. “Nadine?” She tensed slightly as he spoke.

“Yes Sir.” Margaret heard her voice even with a soft-spoken tone. A fidget to her own expression Margaret had her suspicions right off. “I hope I am not too late. My cell says 2:00. The master of the house instructed me not a minute before or after.”

“Can’t defy the master of the house. Trust me I know.” Jesse fought laughter while looking at her cleavage. 36C with plenty of play in their gently exposed black bra’s lift shared well-poised melons. He wanted to whistle but kept a straight face. He really hoped his mother wouldn’t frown on the girl’s choice of attire. He knew this was his father’s doing, not her own. That bra was sheer even if it could only be seen a half inch above her dressing window. Her dress itself was a milky grey color that masked the bra in its entirety other than in the chest area. There were no straps or armpit reveals. That part was in her favor. Panties, good question!

“I would never defy the master.”

“LET HER IN!” Margaret was losing her patience.

“And that would be the Mistress of the house.” Jesse sneered at Nadine with a cocked eyebrow, forcing her to lower her eyelids as if shy. “Cross over. Hand me your purse.” She stepped inside and passed him her denim purse. Sitting it on a shelving unit next to the door he closed it then took out his wallet. Showing her a twenty-dollar bill, he stuffed it into her unzipped purse. “Reimbursed cab fare.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“That was a very nice gesture, Jesse. Come sit with me Dear.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Margaret! Enough of this ... fine, call me Mistress.” She saw the pout in the girls face as if suffering if she could not show respect. Pelting the cushion next to her with her palm the girl shyly started to creep forward when Jesse paused her.

“Shoes off. We just shampooed the carpet two days ago.”

“Yes Sir.” Lifting each foot up she took her pumps off and turned to sit them on the floor. In kneeling, her skirt showed off her butt cheeks. Yikes! No undies! Jesse at least blocked the girl’s exposure with his legs. Standing back up he motioned her to the sectional sofa. Margaret had a hand extended to welcome her and Nadine accepted it with a timid smile. Sitting at an angle she looked uncomfortable.

“There is no need to feel out of place Dear. If you intend to work for us, you must be comfortable.”

“Forgive me Mistress. I am not used to wearing dresses. This is the only one I own. That and...” She drifted off as if uncertain how to finish her sentence. “You have very nice furniture.” She teetered a bit as if the couch was taboo. Jesse realized that and had a thought. Claiming a large pillow from the couch he rested it on the floor at her feet.

“Try that.”

Smiling at him she did indeed drop down to her knees upon the cushion. Margaret stared at the girl in shock. “Is my couch that uncomfortable?”

“I will sit on the couch.” She began to rise when Jesse cleared his throat and she stopped herself. “May I sit here please?”

“If you must.” Jesse nodded at Nadine for her commitment. Sensing her son’s influence Margaret snapped.

“ENOUGH! Jesse? Leave the house this instant.”

“What?”

“I can interview her on my own.” The word own by itself perked Nadine up. Jesse caught that reaction perfectly. “Give us an hour.”

“Are you certain?”

“She is here if I need anything. Go for a ride or something.”

“Alright! Nadine? Call me if there is a problem.” He quickly jotted his cell number down on the notepad resting on the coffee table.

“I will Sir.”

From there he located his tennis shoes and put them on, grabbed his Mustang keys from a bowl and vacated his home. “Man! Dad is going to have a fit. If this girl ruins this, he’s going to kill me.” In his car he fired it up and backed out. “I better drop by Horton-Dexter and fill him in real fast. Fuck! Why am I getting hard? It has to be her calling me Sir.” Down the street he went.

“Alone at last.” Margaret spoke after a short bout of coughing. “Help me to the floor sweetie.” Marge eased forward using the couch arm and slowly slid to the carpet with Nadine’s careful assist. “There! Now we are on the same level. No knees! Sit!” There was no hiding in her adjustment, Margaret saw the girl’s pussy with very little effort. “Be at ease. If you want this job, you must be open and relaxed.” A pat to her knee was mistaken and Nadine widened her legs for a full exposure. “That is not quite what I meant. Nadine? Perhaps a little less relaxed for now.”

“Forgive me if I misunderstood you, Mistress.”

“Where did you come from?” Marge smiled and shook her head. “So, a Pastor Martin referred you to my husband.”

“Yes. I am very grateful. I need a job. I have lived with my uncle for three years now, and he wants me out on my own. Paying him rent I have no money. I used my last few dollars on a taxi. My cellphone will be turned off soon. I might need to find a homeless shelter.”

“That bad? You poor thing. No wonder my son felt compelled to offer you the cab fare. You are among friends. I can see a very sweet, if not overly tender soul within you Nadine. While I suspect my husband might have selected you for more than being my caregiver, for now, I must be your priority. I will have a long talk with Carl concerning that. I... “ Margaret faltered in thought. As if her life flashing before her eyes she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

“Mistress?”

“I’m fine! Perhaps, I just had an epiphany.” The brunette shared a sensitive expression. “I hear your parents passed on.”

“Three years ago. I am very alone in this world.”

“Not suicidal, are you?”

“Oh, no! I could never do that. While I have nothing to live for, I can never harm myself. My future is just uncertain. Not even seeking God has offered much peace.”

“God often selects the right time to put his plan into motion. Obviously, he directed you, our way.”

“That is true. I believe God wants me to be of service to you. To your...”

“Master?” That flared the girl’s eyes. “My husband! Master of this house. He is not my master, nor I, his mistress. Our love is powerful.”

“Yes, Mistress. I can see the sparkle in your eyes.”

“As do I. In yours I mean. Miss Moss? Let us understand one another. Only knowing you fifteen minutes now I can easily see what you need. I might be sick, but I have vision. Might we be confidantes?”

“If you wish.”

“I wish for a lot of things Nadine. One of those is that my husband is a very happy soldier. I’m incapable of taking as good of care of my man as I once did. If I tell you something that I require secrecy of, can you be trusted? Break this vow and I will make you leave.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.