Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 161: COPperTONE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 161: COPperTONE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

darcy-bukkake.jpg

Right after lunch but shortly before the next Art class began...

“Why are you not answering my texts?” Andrea Beckett was losing her patience between classes trying to chat with her mother. Even her calls were going straight to voicemail. Giving up she grumbled at her friend Sandy Martin. “Hey! Mom isn’t answering me. If for any reason, I need a ride home can you drop me at my house?”

“Sure! I drove mom’s van today. Mom is letting me drive more and more. I think I’ll inherit the van as a graduation gift. I overheard her and dad talking about a new SUV.”

“Awesome! That van is like new anyway, your mom barely drives it outside of grocery shopping and taking you to school.”

“I know right. I’m down for anything that’s free. We should hang out after school if I take you home.” Stopping cold before Sandy hit Spanish class and Andi headed to art as a pitstop before Geometry, the bubbly brunette had a brilliant idea.

“We should go to McRonald’s later. I’ll introduce you to some cute boys if they’re there today. Marietta-Deville studs told me they stop there every day after school. Maybe we can find us dates for the McKellen party. Piper has a huge swimming pool, and we can wear bikinis.”

“No guy wants to see me in a bikini. They might hurl up their birthday cake.” Sandy frowned, pondering her encounter with Goth Nerd Dirk Mason. Not so much a nerd but a real asshole unless he liked you. He did seem to suddenly interact with Sandy in a sweet way for a few minutes at least. She had hope. In the meantime, though, maybe meeting guys from other schools could be fun. “Let’s do it. Although we should go change first and wear something nicer.”

“Good idea! I want to wear a really short dress. I think I’m catching what Dakota has. I like showing off skin. I might even ditch my panties. You should too.”

“My legs are too fat.”

“Bitch shut up! Your legs are muscular, not fat. The only chunk I see is in your rear and the flat tire you use as a hula hoop. Otherwise, you are beautiful. Your cousin Tawny might be there, she was last time, and I heard her say she hangs there a lot too.”

“Yeah, but Tawny is hot, I’m not. Bite me Beckett. I’m going on a diet. After the birthday cake at Dakota and Sable’s party.”

“I’ll meet you at your van after school. We can hurry to my place even if it is out in the boonies. I’ll just text mom you’re bringing me home.”

“Cool jumping beans!” Sandy diverted into Spanish, “See you then Amiga.” Off to see the Whizzer! Potty joke! You have to know her teacher Kevin Fowler.

Andrea made it into art class and paused at the doorway to find the class seated and no teacher. “Well heck! I wanted to ask how Josie was. I can’t go into Josie’s because Sable is in there. I promised to hide Josie’s secret. Oh, well! I’ll catch Piper later.” Off to Geometry. Counsellor Piper Cherry would show up shortly after missing Andi and lay on the floor inside a chalk outline. Nothing was ever dull about the bombshell blonde. She did get them to draw attention. Literally!


The home of Randy and Darcy Beckett at Buck View Wilds, Nashville’s wilderness trail housing division on the edge of the city.

Rather secluded but with neighbors not terribly distant Darcy Beckett took advantage of the 100-degree temperature to bake her Alasska. Sunbathing in the nude she refused tan lines. No immediate eyes upon her outside of potential hunters in the surrounding wilderness. A mower one property over was quite noisy but with her earbuds in she couldn’t hear a thing. Jamming out to a band called Painted Sky she simply lay glossy in her well-oiled skin. Her body dynamite and kept through fitness equipment in their basement she thrived on looking good for her hubby. That is when Randy was around. Her husband, a wealthy contractor often took time away to go fishing and hunting. Currently on the road while his carpentry crews did his dirty work left her to enjoy the peace and quiet of being a housewife. Being boss had its perks.

She had been out there for an hour now lost to nature while the world thrived around her. So, in tune with her own needs, she had completely overlooked her daughter’s texts. Bad mommy! She was about to become bad to the bone. While rarely cheating on Randy, although he did his fair share of sneaky rendezvouses her thoughts were on a certain Nashville police officer, she had met at McRonald’s last week. He was so charming she could not resist his attention so ended up fucking him in the men’s room. Since that day they had often texted one another in secret. She sorely needed someone who wanted to spend time with her. She loved her husband, but things were simply shitty these days. Sex once a month at best. For a hot commodity like Darcy that was not nearly enough. She kept her marriage sacred most days but since meeting Officer Ross Green and their flirting via text she found him too intriguing. Much younger than Darcy the rookie did not seem to mind. She sure didn’t. Ross at least was high energy.

Their last communication was on Friday night, Darcy telling Ross her ole’ man was going bow hunting a good hundred miles away over the weekend with the intent to return on Wednesday. She would be all alone out here in Seclusionville. Well, almost seclusion. Her neighbors could see her if they really paid attention, which she counted on, knowing them both as dirty old men, one retired and ordinarily clueless, the other an over the road Semi driver. The mower in action right this minute was a hired groundskeeper, Parker Rockhurst a former attorney now in his 80’s just could not keep up on his own so contracted in. Now the groundskeeper had eyes and knew very well that Darcy was naked as a jaybird in a tree. Three weeks in a row he had seen her lay out but found her shy knowing he was close by. Having caught her briefly using a toy last week, he was smart enough to bring binoculars to enjoy himself this time around. Harlan Booker was one sneaky bastard.

Stopping to relax and enjoy her beauty he kicked back without anyone catching him. Parker was likely snoozing in his home as it was, so Harlan had the freedom to be a perv. “That’s it, Sunny Delight! You just stretch out there and soak up the rays. She has to know I see her; she’s seen me mow before. I’m thinking it turns her on when she gets caught out there. That a fact sweetheart? When I do get lucky you sure do put on a show. Where’s your toy this time?” Laying on her blindside! A nice thick 8-inch dildo was ready when she was. With his high-powered binoculars zoomed in she was right up on him; he could see every bead of sweat gracing her curves. Her 38C’s perky she spread out more oil to keep her UV under control. Her tan was getting so dark she could easily be mistaken as a light-skinned African American if you didn’t know better. Her hair recently dyed was black but frosted tips of gold highlighted her beauty. “Pierced nipples! I didn’t notice those before. Nice!”

Rolling over on to her tummy she contorted to oil her backside the best she could. In turning Harlan captured her clean-shaven bikini area. “I wonder if her clit is pierced too?” Her movement to swift he couldn’t judge. With his parked riding mower Harlan sighed and shot a careful glance toward Parker’s back porch just in case the old fart was checking on him with his mower shut off. Convinced he was safe he unzipped his pants and nurtured a handsome and hefty eight-inch of his own.

“Damn! Seeing her like that makes me think of Baby Girl Tucker. I used to make her sunbathe on the roof of Westfield, so she looked nice and yummy.” Referring to fifteen-year-old Josie Tucker-McKellen back in the day. The girl was so nympho and easily swayed that for a good eight months she was his obedient little whore. Now that his sons Kyle and Lyle had connected with the adult version of Baby Girl, seeing Darcy out there made him envision Josie. “I need to reacquaint with Baby Girl here soon. I’m not so old I can’t rock her world still. Long as my back holds out.”

While beating off he noticed movement in Darcy’s driveway. Lowering his binoculars briefly for a natural vantage point he spotted a Nashville PD cruiser and two officers getting out. “Someone call the cops on her?” Binoculars brought back up he realized he knew the older officer. “Well, I’ll be damned! Joe Chandler. Been a while Jojo! Wonder why they’re out here. Has to be slightly out of their jurisdiction in the boonies. County I’d suspect! Hmm!” He chose to put his pecker away and sit on his mower to watch. He wasn’t really worried over his spying because he and Joe always got along back in the day. “They’re not even bothering to ring a doorbell. Do they know Sunny D is out there?”

Rounding the house Chandler and his rookie Ross Green approached Darcy, oblivious to their arrival. Ross showing his youth had his cellphone out snapping pics of Darcy in all of her glossy glory. That ass was fucking perfect. Handing Joe his cell, Ross began disrobing until he was butt naked. Noticing her oil bottle, he dropped to his knees behind her as she sang along to the band The L.A. Maybe tune Mr. Danger. Hovering his hand over her he trickled oil on her ass then slapped it to revive her reality. Screaming she rolled over prepared to kick some pervert attacker but saw Joe, then Ross and smiled.

“You scared ten years off of my life Ross.” She swiftly removed her earbuds to hear her assailant. “What are you doing out here?” Eying his big dick she paused him, “Don’t answer that. Put that inside me.”

“Ran your address. I wanted to see you. I know your man is still gone I GPS’d his cell, so I know exactly where he is. Your daughter is in school so I knew you would be all alone.” He crawled between her legs and rolled his thick head over her clit. “Miss me?”

“God, yes! You went to all of that trouble for me?” She was honored! “You could have just called me. Hi Joe.”

“Hey, Darcy Lou. Good to see you again.” He recorded Ross penetrating Darcy and moved around her body to capture the entry. Peering up at him she moaned instantly. “Don’t mind me. Enjoy yourself.”

“Just don’t show my husband.”

“We’d never go out of our way to hurt you.” Ross told her and built up a nice rhythm of dedicated thrusts ripping her vulva wide. “I couldn’t stop thinking about you. You mentioned sunbathing nude over text so I was hoping I might catch you. Fuck I love this pussy.”

“It loves you. Harder baby!”

“You two have fun.” Joe looked at the adjoining property and spotted Harlan kicked back saluting him. “I’ll be next door.”

Darcy followed Joe’s hand lowering Ross Green’s cell to her blanket and stepping away. A glance into Parker’s Rockhurst’s yard she realized Harlan Booker was watching. “Oh, crap! That groundskeeper came today.”

“I’m cumming today too. Your whore ass is mine.”

“Mmm! I love being called a whore. Tell me Officer, is this going to be a regular thing?”

“I wouldn’t object to once or twice a week. Long as your ole’ man doesn’t become a problem. I don’t want to get you in hot water.”

“Thank you, Ross. I’ll always keep you posted on Randy’s schedule. You actually traced his whereabouts?”

“Yep! Stalking him as much as you, Beautiful.” He chuckled and lowered over her chest on chest and kissed her. Wrapping her legs around his waist she enjoyed his deep penetrations. That sweltering kiss only added to her thrill. Her only stress was that groundskeeper, but hopefully Joe had that under control. At the moment she just didn’t care. Truth be told she didn’t mind being watched. This hot young stud was giving her the much-needed attention she craved. Stalk away young man!

Crossing the property line Joe stepped up to Harlan Booker with a grin of respect. “Old home week. I thought that was you, Booker. Been what? Ten years now?”

“About that. Good to see you’re still kicking. I figured you might be retired from the force by now.”

“Easy money but not far off. Not coaching anywhere these days?”

“My back won’t allow it. A few fusions left me limping. Sit down job now even if it can be a bumpy ride. You know that hot young gal over there?”

“Yeah! My rookie is in love. Who am I to get in the way of hookups. Get this, Darcy over there is friends with Josie Tucker-McKellen. I ran into them at a McRonald’s. Josie blew me in the parking lot for old times’ sake.”

“My boys fucked the shit out of her too.” Harlan pulled up the video of Kyle and Lyle taking Josie in a stand-up DP. Watching it together Joe chuckled. He had already seen it.

“Twins must be contagious. You should see Josie’s daughters. Spitting image of Josie at 15. Made my dick hard without Viagra seeing those two. I’m serious, those little gals could be Josie’s clones.”

“My boys go to school with them. I wasn’t aware until recently until I saw that video. I’m proud of my boys. Proud of Baby Girl still rockin’ and cockin’. I might need to get in touch with Josie here soon and get me a blowjob.”

“Still perfect every time. Soft lips, endless throat.” They overheard Darcy screaming. “Orgasm!”

“You going to tap Sunny D over there?”

“I was thinking a BJ. Will your back hold out enough to walk over there and join us? I saw a big dildo next to her. I say we use that on her while Ross hits that ass.”

“Maybe! I need to watch my other back. My customer there might create problems if he sees me slacking off. I’m getting ready to cancel a huge property job because it’s too much on me these days. I need these smaller jobs to keep me afloat.”

“Rockhurst property, right?”

“Yeah! How did you know?”

“Stays between us. I took Josie to his office one day. I owed Parker a favor. He and I go back further than you and me. He fucked the Princess on his desk. Don’t you stress over Parker.”

“Nice! Yeah, I’ll walk over there. I can sit on that picnic table if my back gives out.” Resting his binoculars on his mowers seat he limped along with Joe until greeting the red-hot screamer. Unaware of their return she was clinging to Ross for dear life. Hammering her cunt with whiplash thrashes she was squirting all over his cock. Looking up at Joe and Harlan, Ross grinned.

“Ross? This is an old buddy of mine. Harlan Booker!”

“Sup, Harlan? Isn’t Darcy here freaking gorgeous?” Now she was becoming aware, eyes trembling at Harlan up close watching her fuck.

“Relax Darcy Lou.” Joe knelt down and caressed her hair from her eyes. “I know your neighbor over there. You got no worries of him telling your hubby. You just keep on glowing sweetheart.”

“You know Mister Rockhurst?”

“Sure do.” Joe reached to her right and lifted the dildo, showing it to her. “Looks like you came prepared.”

“I use it every time I sunbathe. I love the outdoors when I can get away with it. Parker has never seen me that I know of. Nor has Kerry on the other side of us, he’s a truck driver so he’s gone a lot.”

“Tell me something young lady. Would I be wrong if I didn’t have a pretty good guess that you don’t mind us old farts watching you here?”

“I don’t mind.” She giggled and batted her lashes, “To be honest it’s kind of a turn on. I ... oh, fuck.” She tensed up and came on Ross Green’s embedded beast. His nonstop thrusts making her cunt express sloshing noises.

“What if I told you that I could see to it that you could do this in public?”

“Have sex?”

“Anywhere in Nashville. I bet you would look stunning walking down Main Street in nothing but heels.”

“Mmm! That sounds fun. I might not be that bold though. I do need to protect myself, so my husband and daughter don’t get wind of my actions.” Her legs were pried from Ross’s hips and drawn up over her shoulders so that Ross could rise up and slam straight down into her. Eyes erupting into saucers over his aggressive takeover she had to praise her lover, “OH, GOD! I LOVE THIS!”

“You underestimate us, Darcy Lou. We can make you the Queen of Nashville. As beautiful as you are strutting confidently wherever you want to venture can happen. There isn’t a cop in this city who would arrest you for indecency once I put the word out.”

“You’re serious?” She whimpered at her lover’s powerhouse slams. Balls deep slapping her thighs with a rapid echo. “You’re making me crazy. Why would you want me to do that Joe?”

“Because beauty should never hide. Just ask Josie.”

darcy-sun.jpg

“Josie? What about Josie?” Joe sat the dildo down between her heaving cleavage as if titty fucking it for safe keeping then produced his cellphone. She in turn palmed her breasts to keep it warm. Pulling up the Booker video she shared it with Darcy. “Oh my God! She’s ... is that at Horton-Dexter?” It was then Harlan realized Joe had already known of it.

“It was. Right in front of the principal’s office. He knew. You see what she gets away with because of me.” Watchtower as well! “This is only the tip of the iceberg. Josie is one of the most talented women I’ve ever known. Her, Harlan, and I go way back together. Back when you were in High School. From what I’ve dug up you moved away before learning just how bad Josie got.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.