Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 160: MOB SEEN

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 160: MOB SEEN - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-160-piper-display.jpg

2:00! Horton-Dexter High School!

While heading downstairs from Mimi Alexander’s Art class exhibition, the bell rang on the staircase. Piper having gotten dressed from her sexual encounter with Mimi left her dress unbuttoned and was walking with a full-frontal display of bouncing breasts and kitten hungry snatch. At the moment she wasn’t concerned who saw her because the students were just now leaving classes in favor of their next adventure in education. By the time she reached ground level she decided she had better conceal herself by holding her dress together but still keeping it unbuttoned. Protecting herself from students not of age used to be a must, but of late that judgment was overrated. With her crowd surfing and gymnasium exhibitions many age groups had already seen too much as it is. With the POPO having her back as they say she was slowly taking any and all risks. Still, a part of her sensibility lingered, therefore she hid behind her veil even though her cleavage was mounding and rebounding with each step she took. From the clutching point at her waist, her dress parted slightly into an upwards V that showed off her legs up to her inner thighs without visibly seeing her pussy. Well, if you looked hard enough you could.

As the students moved in mass she stealthily merged into the herd and giggled, careful to note whom was whom around her she dared to flash her Football Detainees in passing. Even Josie’s favorite boy toy Reese Teller caught a glimpse of bombshell paradise. Stopping at the same water fountain oasis Josie McKellen had recently occupied, she faced away from the population of mixed ages and released her dress as she leaned over the fountain to sip a cool refreshing drink of water. Quickly surrounded by her usual bunch of detainees they shrouded her enough that allowed her to turn and face them with a full-frontal greeting.

“Hello, Jock Flock! It’s sooo warm in here today.” Wet fingers caress her chest circling an areola. Fanning her dress open she let the world see her assets in all of their glory. A few sidesteps the jocks let others in passing capture a look at her. She held her ground regardless. Her inner shameless whore was back. She did tell the jocks to let others see her outdoors so why bother hiding. Fuck it! They all most certainly did want that.

“Two more hours bitch and you are ours.” Finn Rice grinned.

“Mmm! Can’t wait.” A power play sneer she had to goad them, “Just remember though, only what I allow.”

“You just remember...” Corey Samson razzed her back, “ ... can’t keep a good man down forever.”

“Oh, Mister Samson, none of you are ever going down around Mwah. But from what I hear you’re not a good man.” She flipped her tongue back at him as his teammates chuckled.

“Uh huh! One of these days Piper. One of these days.”

“We shall see. Well, I guess you can see right now.” She cautiously slips her dress from her shoulders to offer a better frontal view. She was basically naked in a swarm of B minuses at best. Her huddled masses barely kept her concealed from the other side of their wall. No matter, Piper was having the time of her life. “Fun’s over Boys! I’ll see you at 4:00.” She swiftly pulled her dress into place and once again clutched it closed at the waist.

“Daaamn!” Big Calvin Knobbs wiped his chin of saliva, “Love how crazy you are Miss Cherry.” As he turned, she released her dress again to enable slapping his behind. Chuckling over his shoulder he added, “Payback is a bitch.”

“Counting on that Big Fella.” She laughed with a pfft and hurried to conceal herself again now that her testosterone barricade had dispersed. On the other side were far too many younger students to get too crazy. She tried but contradicted her right shoulder angel every time. Oopsie! Taking a walk she ran into Sable McKellen, at least she thought it was Sable, it was hard to tell these days.

“Hey, Piper.” She knew she was struggling with certainty by her wince and rolled her eyes, “Sable.”

“I knew that. We really should find an easier way to distinguish you girls. Ever consider dying your hair pink or something?”

“Pink? I like my hair brunette. Besides it’s fun making people guess which twin is which.” Sable eyes Piper holding her dress closed and looks at her sheepishly, “Flashing people?”

“Nooo! Yesss!” She giggled, “Don’t get any ideas.”

“Tell Dakota that, she just changed into a dress against the omission code. Are we really getting a wear your pajamas to school day?” She decided to not razz her over seeing her and Mimi in a 69 position in the Art room. Nor bring up the cop show.

“Where did you hear that? I just suggested it to Carl.”

“I hear things.” She playfully winked leaving an air of mystery to her statement. I think that would be awesome if we could wear pajamas.”

“Can you imagine the chaos that would cause?”

“You started it.” Sable laughed. “Please make it happen, I have a onesie I bought for Halloween last year with Tiger stripes. That way cute boys, I mean Travis can chase my tail.”

“Open the hatch and Tigger time.” Piper winked, “Wait! Don’t listen to me with your virgin ears.” She palmed Sables ears like muffs, which meant accidently showing off her own muff. Realizing her error, she saved herself just in time as freshmen looked right at her. “Bad Counsellor! I’d swat my hand but that would make my dress fly open again.”

In awe of Piper’s reveal of her nudity, Sable flared her eyes and smirked sheepishly, “You’re so funny Piper. I better get to class.” She steps away then points back at her, “Make it happen.”

“I’ll do my best.” She knew Carl would cave. It was getting easy to be careless, but luckily the McKellen’s knew her habits. Pretty close to all of said habits now, thanks to Kyle Booker sharing videos and knowledge of Piper and her mother’s hijinks.

With the students forced to race to their next class Piper wandered the halls finally reaching Roger Dundee’s classroom door. Peeking in she found him writing on his blackboard. Cautiously, she stepped into his class keeping her back to the students. Side by side with him she released her opened dress and let her breasts topple free, one leg crossed over the other at the ankle to slyly conceal her pussy, “Chalking it up I see. Funny! I just did much the same in Mimi’s classroom.” Dead lay outline on the floor!

“Hey, you!” He looked directly at her tits without caring if his students saw it, which they did. Piper just walking into the room had every eye on her, luckily her dress from behind. Although her dress was predominately transparent, her deep tan expressing through the lace was hard to miss. Butt crack and all! “Mischievous as ever.”

“Suck my nipples, I dare you.” She giggled.

“Ehhh?” He scratched the back of his neck sorely tempted, “I better restrain myself. Of course, you could lure me into the hall.”

“Good idea.” She covered her left breast and grabbed him by his shirt and made him follow her, walking partially sideways to prevent her dress malfunction from being too obvious. Outside, she looked both ways to see the coast clear then whipped her dress clean off letting it hit the floor. Growling at her nudity Roger made certain his students weren’t up and spying before lunging at her, pinning her against the wall and feasting on her nipples like a man possessed. Obsessed even! “Mmm! Fuck me.”

“Not going that far.” He tugged her nipple taunt then released it to answer her.

“What part of showing me off aren’t you grasping Sci Guy?”

“When the time is right. You’re doing a good enough job showing off on your own. Now stop taking me away from my lunch.”

“Mmm! Bone Appetit’ or is that Boner Appetitty? You should titty fuck me in the hallway.”

“Grrrr!” He pauses devouring her nipple to pose a finger to make her hold her breath, eyes trembling with excitement. Watching him step sideways to his classroom door he glances in to see his students chattering amongst themselves without care. Nobody was even out of their seat at the moment, but he did notice Dakota McKellen fiddling with her dress. Like Piper’s outfit her dress buttoned up the front as well. The problem was her buttons were pretty much unbuttoned. With her ever increasing allure to be like her mother Josie, she was intent on doing a bit of showing off on her own. While it did concern Roger, Josie being unaware of her daughter’s behavior, the girl was indeed a good asset to give him time to do his own thing. After already witnessing the girl’s bare bottom the day she wore butt zipper jeans he knew she was prone to worse if given the chance. If Roger only knew that the real ass, he had actually seen belonged to Dakota’s sister Sable, the twins switching identities that day, he might really find a problem in it.

Turning back to Piper he jumped finding her right next to him on her knees, lifting her massive 38C’s in ready for him. He shook his head and motioned her to scoot further back to avoid his student’s curiosity. She would not have it, razzing him with her tongue while shaking her head negatory good buddy. This made him sweat a bit, it was one thing to be upstairs in the isolation of detention with Piper and her slut posse cheerleaders, but this was too close to students in his own stomping grounds, some of which he wasn’t even sure of ages. Of course, if done carefully no one would see him do anything. “What am I thinking? I fucked her in my classroom full of students behind my desk. How did I forget that?” No worse than Roger lifting her skirt up that day and showing certain people her pussy, or even the day he and Josie McKellen’s husband Henry fed on Piper in the hallway very similar to now. He was in ... as if he had a say.

Piper dropped her breasts and reached up to unfasten his belt, zipper down in a heartbeat. Digging into his boxers Piper found his buried treasure, lifting it free of its hallowed halls to point directly at her. Eyes flaring at how purple his crown was meant he wanted her extremely bad. She knew her effect on the Riverboat Cap’n fondling him softly with both hands as she flicked her tongue over his urethra. Lifting higher on her knees to recreate her earlier breast ready pose, she released his girth.

Clutching her tits and planting his mighty cock between them she crushed them together tightly, imprisoning the wild beast. Growling lightly, he undid his belt for more freedom and held his pants at the sides to prevent them from falling. From there he started thrusting upward, his meaty crown peeking in and out of her cleavage as if a turtle’s head exiting it’s two room shell. She opened her mouth and tilted her face over him to let his crown crease between her parted lips with each arc upward between her fluffy breasts.

“Fuck me!” He mumbled Piper’s very own favorite exhale before she had the chance. Giggling faintly, she nodded, “I’m game if you are.” Tempting to say the least, but he knew his luck would not last forever concerning his students. Being gone too long would mean a nosey search for him. Truthfully even though it did nag at his rational thoughts he hoped Dakota McKellen would tease the class enough to give him just the timely diversion he needed. This was his lucky day.

In his classroom Dakota McKellen sat as always next to the football player Maynard Smooth, the Linebacker sitting sideways in his seat facing his lab partner. Recalling the day, he saw Dakota in her butt zipper jeans crawling across the floor to retrieve a pen she dropped, he hoped she might lose her grip yet again. Her antics with his buddy Angus Furlong and his supposed ex-girlfriend Robin Banks a mere hour ago, still resonating, he knew she was opening up to new experiences. Staring as she sat there on her highchair perch her legs golden and lengthy for such a short girl, he couldn’t help but fantasize. The girl was really coming into her hotness factor. If only her sister would, the entire school might be mentally seducing them. Naive!

“What?’ Dakota glanced to her right giggling, “Too much cleavage?” She had to flirt; it was becoming habit forming.

“Not enough cleavage.” He had no expression, just drool. “I like this new you Dakota.” He pictured her wearing cum on her face as she had earlier until Robin licked it off. Favor returned!

“I like the new me too. I don’t get why the girls aren’t abusing the dress code omission, not just me. I was wearing a t-shirt with my name on it, but I couldn’t resist pushing myself, so I kept a dress in my book bag.” Peering around the class at a number of girls she pointed at Priscilla Vincent wearing jeans and a pullover top. “Why aren’t you breaking rules like me Prissy? The cheerleader’s rule, don’t they? You bitches are normally teasing harder than me. I’m nothing special.”

“Mmmhmm!” Priscilla smirks, “Let’s see how long you survive in that hopeless dress. Once Carl sees you breaking code it’s shame over McKellen.”

“Bet me it’s not. We will win this battle; you wait and see. I’m making a stand for all of us girls. If Piper and my mom can wear sexy dresses to school every day, then so can we.”

“Ballsy, I’ll give you that.” Priscilla pepped up. Dakota was right. Certainly, worth considering.

“Furlong thinks you’re special.” Maynard acknowledged.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.