Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 157: les miSerABLE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 157: les miSerABLE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-157-cute-sable.jpg

“I can do this! I can do this. I ... can’t do this.”

Sable McKellen wanted to be her sister today after seeing what Dakota had accomplished in the hallway with Angus Furlong over the last few weeks. Certainly, a monster risk with the possibility of the faculty catching them, that or their mother finding out. Of course, their mother was in most cases far too busy with her own sexual escapades to even worry about what her kids might get into. Mrs. McKellen was quite the slut when she was able to engage. Daily basis! So why shouldn’t her gorgeous daughters be just like her in smaller doses? As Dakota often said, if mom and Piper Cherry could go bonkers in school, so could they. That was becoming the consensus amongst many, cheerleaders included. The more they witnessed the more they took stands of their own. The twins by themselves were synchronized swimming in the same gene pool.

They were off to a good start although still virgins, coming into their bodies in ways that felt delightful, offering others a sample of things to come. Knowing Dakota was so unpredictable made Sable worry she might ruin her sister’s budding reputation as an exhibitionist. She wanted to feel what Angus was giving Dakota in terms of thrill. While yes Sable herself had an equal amount of practice, most of it was outside the school atmosphere. Trading places with her sister last week when she got her braces out Sable put on an Oscar winning performance in acting just as Dakota would.

In those short few hours, she had explored her sister’s world. Caught off guard by Dakota’s tentative boyfriend, Sable was lucky enough to experience Angus Furlong’s wonderfully wandering tongue, yet she feared being totally nude. Having her asshole licked last week was one thing ... today might go beyond that. “Breath! Just breath.” Let the shames begin!

With this being Monday and normal clothing for most, some felons like Dakota were still getting away a bit sexier thanks to the teachers loving their mother. This included Principal Carl Manley. Identical butt zipper jeans worn with a white t-shirt on Dakota’s behalf got her to school in a bid to outfox her father, the tee long on her hips hid the zipper.

Her sister Sable wearing the same jeans with a matching t-shirt made things even more complicated. Once she was indoors and had a chance mid-day Dakota planned on changing into a dress, she had stashed in her bookbag.

Later on, she would be referred to as privileged when no other student was seen wearing dresses. Rebel bitch! Whispers heard throughout the day said things like she gets away with everything because of her mommy and Counsellor Cherry. Yup! Dakota agreed with that jab. Bite me! Her thoughts sprang each time it was insinuated.

Dakota’s former t-shirt at least would come into Sable’s possession but at the moment she wore her butt zipper jeans with her own white t-shirt no bra. Her nipples were aggressively saying hello to every person that looked her way. The only thing to disguise them was the word Sable airbrushed on the t-shirt’s chest. A simple trick of the eye to those thinking she might be Sable. When switching personas, she would wear Dakota’s version of that tee with her name on it. The ruse was perfectly decided upon. After all, why would Sable wear her sister’s name? Vice versa! Naivety worked well to the girls’ advantages.

Dakota’s locker at lunchtime seemed to be party central. As if predicting a daily dose of skin, the senior class knew how to safeguard their boy Angus, knowing he might step up his game until he had finally nailed Dakota. While yes Dakota was getting close to being ready to lose her virginity, Sable was a bit more intimidated by that finality. She too was eager but wanted it to be with someone she really cared about. The question remained ... was it Travis Herbert, her boyfriend? Technically, they hadn’t even gone on any first date. At least one that was entirely just he and she. Yes, they had spent time together at their homes going almost all the way, and the movie night at Piper’s. Those events got as close to losing their virginities as things could get. It was definitely an eye opener.

The problem stemmed from Sable preferring to lose it to Mace Belmont over Travis, but she felt obligated to be sacred concerning Trav. How sacred? Time would tell. Especially now that her crush on the bodybuilder Dominic Black had consumed her. If Dom hadn’t taunted her like he had and actually yelled at her for groping him, she might not have built up her fantasy toward the man. The problem with him was he was extremely dominant, and Sable was still lippy and carefree. Teasing him was fun but going too far meant her changing who she was. Confused like most young girls everything was a game at this point. Exploring all possibilities. Even some impossibilities.

Before reaching the gathered students Sable darted into the restroom without much notice and switched those t-shirts so was now wearing Dakota. Her Sable shirt stashed in her bookbag she was ready to become her Sissy. Exiting she wondered where her sister was after they had congregated together in the girl’s locker room at the gym, Dakota’s PE period made sense at the time, but that period was over now that lunch was here. Surely, she had her dress on by now. A rush switch on Dakota’s part into her gym outfit at the time, Sable snatched her tee and ran. Sure, Sable could have changed in the locker room, but her nerves were second guessing her and needed to transform on her own. Psyched out and ready to evolve into Sissy Hyde, Sable made her move. Moving down the hallway she noted a good chunk of congestion who were a wide variety of status quo students, jocks, nerds, goth, in-betweeners. Sable bulged her eyes and eased through their ranks to find her sister’s locker. Behind the veil she found Angus leaning against the locker with a beguiling smirk. She flared her eyes at his swagger as he stood in full stud form.

“There’s my girl.”

“Hi.” Sable almost blushed until she realized Dakota would not do that. “There’s my guy. You’re talking to me today. You never answered my texts yesterday, I was worried.” She wished. Organized perfectly Sable knew Dakota was gently uptight over his ignoring her so Sable had no choice but to play upon that. She knew that her sister hadn’t spoken to Angus all morning. Evasive stud!

Having had a long talk with her sister over what she did with him already Sable was prepared mentally to act out what her sister might say and do. Dakota did tell her not to act shy in the least, be bold, be aggressive. In her thoughts Sable just went for it. Dropping Dakota’s book bag which they had also traded in the gym to look convincing, Sable launched herself into the Quarterback’s awaiting arms. It impressed even her that none of these idiots knew the difference between the twins now that Sable had her braces out. A shirt saying Dakota was genius. Not one person even put two and two together, Dakota was wearing a dress by now but hiding out somewhere to avoid the fact that Sable probably wouldn’t wear a dress as brazenly as she might. Would Sable wear a dress when it wasn’t omission day? Nope! Idiots all! They were just that identical outside of certain behavioral traits which they had been quick to resolve.

Arms swarming his neck, Angus held her 100-pound form up high enough that her toes barely touched the floor. Kissing him was a dream come true. After her make out session last week with Angus, then with Mace and Travis on Saturday she was getting good at it. Knowing she had room for improvement she tried even harder by making Angus feel she could not get enough of him, that part was easy. Angus noted subtle differences in her Frenching but not enough to suspect this wasn’t Dakota. He chalked it up to nerves, he could feel her body trembling in his grasp, excited he presumed after having been cornered in this very spot not long ago and her asshole licked silly. Dakota had even left it open that he could do it again. With Sable wearing jeans and a t-shirt it would take a bit more effort to strip Dakota today than when she wore a dress. Regardless, his fans expected it so who was he to deny them.

Hands moving to her butt he squeezes her ass feeling Dakota tense up but kiss him that much harder to embrace what she knew he intended to do. Sure, enough his fingers zeroed in on her butt zipper and tugged it down revealing her bare butt amid a denim divide. Knuckles were being bitten behind her as admirers enjoyed the view. With the zipper all the way down her jeans were becoming loose, warm hands now on skin he guided the jeans lower until they slipped down to her upper thighs. From there he abandoned them to run his palms up under the back of her t-shirt offering a bare back to mid shoulder blades. He could hear her whimper as they kissed. Breaking their lip lock Angus smiled, “Wanna get naked?”

Her heartbeat jumped at his question. Going completely naked scared Sable but to be Dakota meant she had to get over her nerves and modesty, this guy licked her ass last week, if she could go that far the rest should be easy. Nodding at him with sparkling eyes she complimented his request with, “Do you want me naked?” Hell, yes, he did.

“You know I do.” He sighed and kissed her nose.

“I think they want me naked more than you.” She played Dakota’s snide attitude perfectly.

“They just want to see a show. I WANT you.” He emphasized.

“I want you too.” First thing that came to mind, possibly to her regret.

“This could have been just you and me. I did suggest that last week, Dakota.”

“I know.” She released his neckline and slid over his body to the floor, her jeans creeping lower in doing so. Palming his chest, she looked up into his eyes. “Ready when you are.”

“God! You’re amazing.” He moved in and grabbed the hem of her Dakota emblazoned t-shirt and drew it up to her chest, her arms immediately rising so that he could take it off of her. A swift abandonment Angus wadded her shirt up and tossed it at Antoine Boss. Catching it he smirked at his buddy and offered a hand motion of “Hurry it up Bro.” They were all eager to see Dakota naked. If they only knew.

Pants tugged to her ankles Sable kicked off her tennis shoes for him to remove her jeans entirely. Once off she bent down and picked them up, hearing very low whistles so as not to attract unwanted attention from both faculty and younger students. A gauntlet of mixed sport jocks, including a few wrestlers was always aware and ready to protect them. Hopping up, titties bouncing Sable turned and held her jeans up over her head to show off. It was then she saw Lyle Booker one of the male twins that had taken her mother DP in the school’s locker room and recorded it. Lyle was sizing her up with a set of narrow eyes. Fearing he guessed her as Sable she had to prove otherwise. Giddy she tiptoed over to Antoine and handed him her jeans too. “You can sniff them. Share the crotch with Booker. He likes us McKellen’s.” Laughter ensued. “Just give those back after lunch.” A point at Booker he smirked. Okay, she had him fooled too. Being an identical twin himself he had those oddball vibes going on shared between twins. That ESP thing. Luckily, she was not his brother.

Before she could back step, she found Angus behind her preventing her from escaping the close proximity of his classmates. Eyes flaring, she felt Angus kissing her shoulder while holding her forearms down to her sides. “Oh, my gosh!” She sighed at being face to face with the two dozen loitering students, a few younger classmen had slipped through the cracks. Sable aka Dakota was naked save for her socks. She wanted to panic but just endured their checking her out up close.

“Nice tits McKellen.” Former track star Shane Pearl knelt slightly to get a good look at her nipples, fellow football player Dante Collier examining her other tit. They went so far as to wag their tongues at them without making contact. Sable’s eyes flared brilliantly at the possibility they might actually suck on them if Angus allowed it. Worried that might be too far for even her sister she just bit her tongue and prayed they didn’t. Shane even chomped his teeth in a chatter as if nibbling. A squeal offered mid giggle, she settled in and enjoyed her neck being kissed. Taking her body into a spin she found herself facing Angus. “All mine!” Her heart fluttered as he pulled her into him for more kissing. Sable McKellen was swooning.

After lingering there making out for a few more minutes Angus stepped back and pulled his own t-shirt off over his head, this was her first time seeing his muscles and she had to nibble at her fingernail. “Oh my god! Angus is ... chiseled.” Leaving her he went back to her locker and leaned against the cool metal striking a pose to attract her. She paused to breath fanning herself in a Sable like fashion then laughed at herself. “NOT!” Her outburst made her a hit.

Watching Angus move his hands to his pants he unzipped his fly and parted his jeans so that she could see pubes, he was definitely commando. The upper definition of his dick was barely seen but it was enough to make her gasp. Her breathlessness was joined by two girls who had been watching as well. “Your turn.” He winked and awaited Sable/Dakota to get enough nerve to ease up close and personal.

“This is new.” She giggled staring right down at his revealed lower abdomen. “You know I’m new to all of this right?”

“Yep! Just have fun, no expectations. You’re handling nudity around people like a pro.” He was hoping she wouldn’t freeze up.

“That’s me! Future pro!” She moved in to caress his chest gliding her palms about to explore his chiseled sinew. “I love your muscles.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.