Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 153: reFRESHMENt STAND

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 153: reFRESHMENt STAND - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

josie-refresh.jpg

3rd. period English Lit ... LIT UP!

“Oh my God! Why can’t their batteries go dead?”

Torture the teacher day at Horton-Dexter was never ending. Reese Teller and his band of ballers had not let up on Josie McKellen since the sun came up. If not outside on an air mattress fucking her silly, or in the fountain of the courtyard right in front of pre-dawn traffic, she had cum so much she was ready for a nap. No way was that going to happen, her Eveready alarm clocks were going off every five minutes, sometimes less.

Enforced by Reese to wear her lush vibrators all day long her brain could barely teach her students anything and it was only three hours in. The sad part this particular hour was her freshmen class. Having committed after a long talk with them she had agreed to teach naked as long as they kept it to themselves. Warning them that the first time she heard from another class what she was doing that would put an end to her exhibitions. Yeah, right!

The biggest worry was her twin daughters learning of this. With everything they knew already she shouldn’t sweat it, but she was. Not that her students truly cared, many of them found her expressions and fits of trembling to be funny. A good portion of her classes were knowledgeable of Josie’s antics in some fashion. None even bothered to let her know that they were aware the remotes for her lushes and clit stimulator. It was stupid of her to think others did not know when she was being fired upon by freshmen here and now. Noticing finally that the remotes were being passed around the class she gave up and moaned. Each and every ten minutes one or two students were armed and dangerous.

Under orders to fulfill her duties regardless, she managed quite well, always ready for the next wave. Spending a good portion of each class at her desk it was easy enough to hide her inner thighs. The black clit stimulator hid just that lovely wiggler while the protruding pink tails dangling from her cunt and anal pucker were impossible to hide. Over ten orgasms throughout her day thus far, she knew more were on their way. No way was she going to tell her lovers no, but she did need breathers after today so somewhere along the line Josie had to set a boundary. If Reese couldn’t follow her time outs, then she would cut him off. A girl could dream. We are talking about Baby Girl Josie Tucker here. Queen Slut Josie McKellen!

“Who am I kidding? I can’t tell Reese no when he’s giving me everything I need. Roman can’t keep up with my desires. Henry, God bless him knows how to keep me purring but not even he knows what my requirements are these days. If he did, he might put his foot down, whether we agreed to see others sexually or not. His idea of my cheating is just Roman maybe one other, not thirty or more. I just can’t get enough.” Thirty as a number was laughable, try eighty in the past week alone. Nymphomaniac was not even able to keep up with her as a designation.

“What worries me is after lunch when Sable is in class. I’ll have to put my dress back on even if I wear these vibrators. Even more, Kyle Booker is in her class. To my knowledge the girls haven’t approached the Booker brothers over taking me DP in the locker room and in front of Carl’s office. Sooner or later, they will confront the boys. My babies told me not to worry, that they would keep that from their father but it’s heartbreaking. Ohhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuck!” ZAP! Three for three! The freshmen attacked her hard.

A puddle of sweat was building under her elbows as she exhaustedly leaned over her oak desk. Her body like rubber had to have support or slither out of her chair and beneath her confinement. Under her desk last week led to a prison, she did not want to relive that so soon. That would not be a good idea considering the reservoir of juices she had cascaded her tile with. It was impossible not to notice shiny puddles either. To some students it might even appear she peed. So not good on the reputation.

“Are you alright Mrs. M?” A concerned voice spoke up from the front row. Well aware of the remotes pointed at Josie the girl almost felt sorry for her. This was crazy enough Josie teaching in the nude but wearing vibrators? So wrong! Trisha was sensitive to the suffering of others and Josie was screaming one minute, gnashing her teeth the next.

“I’m fine Trisha.” Trisha Wiles, Cheerleader Tina Wiles, baby sister! “I just think I’m coming down with something. Thank you for asking.” Nice try!

“You look pale.”

“Dehydrated, I think. I’m having too many orgasms, it takes a lot out of me. Don’t try this at home.” She chuckled. “Finish your reading assignment please.” Her cunt was throbbing with a duel of vibrators. She couldn’t even rub her clit due to the stimulator without removing it.

Trisha Wiles knew something of what was going on of late. After helping Piper Cherry overcome her bad situation in detention last week and seeing her own sister having sex on Piper’s phone, she had confronted Tina at home. Tina broke her oath and mentioned Piper’s nephew whom she had sex with on Piper’s very own bed. Then there was the bukkake situation last week that she was forced to witness but held back her opinions on due to boys that she herself liked. Seeing their dicks for the first time Trisha was in awe. Not only that but she was asked out on a couple dates over it all. Why jeopardize her own fun she thought. Tina had advised her to just shut up and let it happen.

Trisha was no dummy, she began eavesdropping more and more. Not only that, but at the football game all hell broke loose. While it was hilarious watching her sister scratching her hoohaw on the field as if masturbating and Piper Cherry battling with the Marquette cheer coach as if they were scissoring, nothing would shock her.” Uhhh? They were scissoring! Of course, most of the scene was blocked off by a wall of football players so seeing everything was still somewhat of a secret. At the moment those secrets included the orgy after the game while Trisha and friends went for pizza. Snooze you lose they say. It was a good thing she wasn’t there during that. A couple of the boys that asked her out even joined her for a slice of pepperoni.

“If you’re dehydrated you need water. I can go get you some.”

“Water does sound good. You stay put I’ll walk downstairs to the fountain.” The one upstairs was out of order currently. Rising carefully from her chair she hadn’t even realized just how much of a swamp she was sitting in; her seat cushion was drenched. Tempted to put her dress back on she eyed the clock, then the camera mounted on the wall facing her. Thoughts lending to an inner voice she sighed, “I guess I could test the waters like I had planned, seeing as I’m going for a drink. My weird text buddies did tell me I should take huge risks to prove I couldn’t get into trouble. I do run the risk of running into students in the halls that might be using the restrooms. Standing tall she lifted her palms toward her trigger-happy assassins and spoke up, “Cease fire until I get back. You can hit me hard once I feel refreshed a bit.”

She needed a towel but there were really no options, outside of her dress and she needed that dry for going to lunch and dealing with Sable later. Walking as if drunk she nearly lost balance, weak in the knee from so many multiple orgasms. To her rescue she found two boys jumping from their desks to prevent her from falling over.

“We’ve got you Mrs. M.” Bolton Howard and Gilbert Ambrose, two African American boys appointed by Reese to torture her was not letting her out of their sights. The actions taken drew worry from her remaining students. Trisha took that initiative to speak up as temporary watchdog.

“Stop staring and do your homework.” Her words actually met compliance, and many returned to reading. Once Josie was escorted into the hallway the mumbling began. Students were starting to worry that Josie might get into trouble leaving her class naked.

Out in the hallway the boys released her but stood by just in case. Josie huffed her cheeks and spoke out, “You guys are killing me. I don’t know how much more I can handle.”

“Reese said not to stop unless you’re hospitalized.” Gilbert related, “You need a doc?”

“No! I need a dick!” She laughed. “These vibrators are incredibly wonderful but nothing like the real thing. I need to know something here.” She stopped at the staircase to face them, holding on to the rail with both hands as they hold her stable, “Why is Reese bringing in more of you? You’re not even on the basketball team. You’re freshmen for God’s sake! I know you boys understood my concerns over age after our talk last week. I’m hardly mad at you for cumming on me that day but it ... you boys get it.”

“Wrestling team when it starts up.” Bolton grew smug, “We all hang out, so why not? You’re under our protection Mrs. M. You need to get over this hang up over us being young. Hell, I lost my virginity last year and I just turned 16.” She could relate, losing her own at barely 15. A few days prior it would have been less.

“Thanks, I think! I just worry that too many people will know what I let you boys get away with.” At least they were courteous she knew that much, torture triggers or not at the moment they were genuine.

“We’ll give you time to reach the bottom of the steps then we’re charging those holes up again.” Bolton chuckled with a scowl. Intense fucker! Courteous went out the window.

“Then I guess I better get moving before they do.” She meant her twin lushes up inside her pussy, the only two remotes they were in possession of. Step by step she took deep breathes until reaching the bottom. The second she touched down ZAP! Holding the banister, she yelped and looked embarrassed. Stepping from her Home Economics class one of the elder faculty members Elsa Fromme presumed hijinks and discovered Josie walking funny toward the water cooler. Seeing Josie nude made her bulge her eyes and start to scurry back into her classroom. She really loved Josie so shutting up for now was better for their friendship. With everything Elsa was becoming aware of she knew it was only the beginning. Pausing briefly to notice the boys one level up she pointed at them. Concern drew her back out and she marched toward them. The boys stood their ground, they knew Josie would defend them.

“Back to class.” Elsa was a ballbuster. Thankfully Piper Cherry had gotten through to her to overlook much of what she might notice. Elsa in her mid 60’s simply did not want trouble so often ignored it when it rose to her attention. Today however, Elsa felt compassion, stepping to Josie’s side as she bent forward to drink a good two quarts of water before lifting upright. Seeing Elsa looking at her shimmering sweaty flesh she realized she could probably see the pink tails.

“Dare I ask?”

“Hi Elsa! Long story! Please don’t hate me.”

“Long pink stories it appears. I could never hate you dear.”

“Piper ... challenged me.” It was all she had at the moment, resorting to further drinks. “The boys saw how weak my body was and escorted me down. I know it’s wrong, their age...”

“You must be parched.”

“You have no idea. I feel really depleted.”

“Do you need me to cover your class so you can take a breather? My own students are just icing up cupcakes so there’s no worry in leaving them by themselves a bit.”

“That’s very nice of you Elsa, but I can’t. I have to face my troublemakers on my own, so I don’t appear weak.”

“You do not have to blame Miss Cherry. I may be old as dirt, but I know very well what you are capable of.” Elsa leaned in closer to whisper, “I saw the Booker video. Shameless hussy!” A playful wink surprised Josie as another jolt struck her from the boys on the stairwell. Tensing with a hiss Josie hugged Elsa. “What you do is your business. Please be careful.”

“I will Elsa. Bless you for your concern.” One more drink for the road Josie went so far as to dab water on her face to distill her body temperature. Once pepping up she patted Elsa on the arm and made her way back to the stairs. “Have a good rest of your day.”

“You too, sweetie.” Elsa shrugged and headed back to her Baker’s two dozen. What more could she say, this was Josie’s career and her life. How those failed her was her business.

Hugging the wall for dear life due to inner shockwaves Josie paused halfway and collapsed slowly to lay face down on the steps defeated by exhaustion. At the first level of the second story flight, she noticed Gil and Bolton waiting at the top still triggering her emotional state. “Far enough!” Gil stopped her. “Up against the wall then remove the clit stimulator.”

“Use your fingers and climax for Reese.” Bolton held his cell up to show her his texts since Elsa had blocked them from enjoying Josie. Reese informed by Bolton gave her new orders to obey. “I’m recording you Slut so put on a good show.”

Josie shook her head then peered behind her for safety first, then rolled over and let Bolton who had moved down one flight and four steps get a closer visual. Clit stimulator messily removed she placed it in her mouth out of the way and got busy rubbing her clit for a much more intimate touch. He moved around her to stand below and enjoyed the view. With the stimulator between her lips, it curtailed her moans from an erotic echo. Lushes shaking violently inside her she quickly brought herself to gush another flood all over the steps. Bolton gave her a thumbs up then ventured lower to face her closely, zooming in on her fingers joining the pink vibrators up her cunt. Licking his lips, he decided to kneel down in her puddle. Bolton moving in filmed his tongue wagging over her clit before sucking on it. “Wait! I told you boys no contact.”

“Live with it, whore. This is for Reese.”

“Crap!”

Josie cooed and held the wall with one hand. Not knowing Bolton all that well concerned her but if Reese was indeed in charge, she would against her better judgment get to know the young man better. Fingers added up alongside her torture balloons she came yet again. Bolton was going to have to explain his wet t-shirt when they went back to class.

Hearing a feminine hum coming from upstairs Bolton stood up and hid his cell thinking it might be another teacher. However, coming down the steps to their surprise was the stunning Counsellor Piper Cherry in her somewhat sheer dress. All the important parts were concealed save for her nipple nubs, but skin tone was certainly visible at every curve. Noticing Josie, Piper halted and winced. “Am I interrupting anything?” She knew something was up.

“Naaa!” Bolton played dumb, “Mrs. M and I were just...”

“He was eating me out.” Josie patted his soggy shirt with her palm. Piper lifted her brows with interest.

“Oh, really? And you didn’t invite me?”

refresh-2.jpg

Moving around Gilbert with a pat to his shoulder then down the steps to stand next to Josie she slapped Bolton’s chest right over Josie. Prompting the boy back down to his knees to rest in Josie’s puddle, his knees soaked up more of her juices. With Josie grabbing his shirt she reached over and palmed the back of Bolton’s head and forced him into feasting mode. Piper admiring this realized Gilbert was standing topside filming with his cell. Smirking over the dilemma Piper leaned against the wall next to Josie and drew her skirt high. After her art classes turning her on Piper was still needy. Showing Gilbert her pussy Piper patted her clit and called up at Gilbert, “Here, boy!” Not to be misunderstood as a racist comment, it was more in line of puppy.

Gilbert wasted no time taking strides of two steps at a time before dropping to his knees and digging in. This was incredible! They knew Piper was crazy after her crowd surfing stunt and dildo show in the gymnasium but hadn’t really seen it for themselves. In person they hadn’t realized just how insane until now. Her teasing was known far and wide but even amongst thieves, honor was in question. A need-to-know basis was decreasing each new day. After Carl Manley had instructed Reese Teller and Angus Furlong to push these whores the sake of getting these sluts into hot water was becoming more common. Guardian angels were gathering at the gates concerning Piper and Josie; however, they were losing the battle. Horton-Dexter had a lot to lose, even more to gain if everyone played their guards right. ATTENTION!!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.