Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 150: FETCH-A-SKETCH

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 150: FETCH-A-SKETCH - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

ch-150-nashville-pussy-150-piper-classroom.jpg

“How are your teaching skills Cherry?”

“Yikes! What have I just walked into?”

Piper Cherry hadn’t even cleared the office door frame before Principal Carl Manley charged up to her, face to face in the hallway. Students prowling the halls behind her were grateful that he stopped her suddenly where he had. This gave them a long hard look at her perfect ass with a newly earned golden tan. Bare bottom totally in view if directly up on her to get a good look she was stunning. A lacey pattern to the loose mini skirt shared her succulent butt crack from top to woohoo. Her day on the river basting herself from head to toe in a deep bronze shade assisted her abnormally white sheer accented dress in offering a better insight. Being relatively transparent but not quite, her flesh filtered through enough to get her day off to a good start. Theirs too.

While not the intended dress she had planned to wear, one even more risqué she decided at home that her tan needed to be worshipped. Therefore, she chose to reserve her next to nothing attire for another day. Step at a time she thought, it wasn’t as if this dress hid much either but white over her darker skin tone made sense. She couldn’t wait until lunch to step outside in the bright sunlight, predicting a riot once her dress became invisible. Possibly off completely, she had not quite decided that stunt. So, yes, this dress even as an alternative was dynamite. Even her chest was visible if not for well-placed lace over her areolas as if white sunflowers, the disc florets in the center open so that her nipples could literally stab through. Peekaboo! They see you!

Carl knew the cluster behind her was eating her up. Truth be known his own appetite had been charged up of late. His eye however was on a different target menu. One which disappointed him right at this moment. He hadn’t even taken time to zero in on her exposed nubs. “I had a call off today which I need covered. All the substitute’s we have on retainer are supporting other schools. There’s a serious shortage these days. So, you’re up to bat Counsellor.”

“Oh, boy! What am I teaching?” She intentionally put her hand behind her back with fingers crossed that whatever subject it turned out to be wasn’t something boring, that and to coyly lift her skirt just enough to intensify the drooling pack of wolves circling their prey. Sadly, half of them were girls. Not that it mattered, equal opportunity as Piper would say. Sunny day even indoors!

“Sex Education.”

“Reaaaaaaaly?” She bubbled up, “Let me guess, freshmen.” Her smile faded fast knowing what Josie dealt with recently, her freshmen bukkake while sounding lovely, youth was not Piper’s ideal cloud burst.

“I’m giving you shit. I need you to cover for Mimi in her art class.”

“Wait!” Stunned with bright eyes sparkling in disbelief, Piper dropped her chin, “Mimi called off work on a Monday?”

“Yeah, I wonder why?” He winced at Piper letting her read his mind. It likely had to do with their extracurricular activities over the weekend.

“Well, we did get arrested, so, I’m guessing it might be due to that.” She sighed after whispering, “I suppose painting that picture gets me the art teacher job.”

“Who do you think bailed half my teaching staff out? Jesse said you were reimbursing him Tuesday. I expect my money back by tomorrow. You I can understand strutting your stuff in public. Mimi? Not so much. She’s still learning the copes.” Ropes! “I think you humiliated the poor girl.”

“Humiliated? Oh, stop! A few drinks and she was raring to go. She was naked just like Josie and I at River Rats. Body shots even. But yeah, that Chinese fire drill at the corner of Dunlap and Longfellow might not have been our best idea. Traffic jam at 3 AM when nobody was awake was pretty awesome. Well, obviously they were awake. The twenty plus cars that came through all stopped to watch.”

“I know. I seem to recall Josie waking me up to bail you people out due to it. You know I’d never let you stupid cunts just sit there, not that I doubt you had time to sit unless it was on someone’s face. Just so you understand me, I had no choice but to have my boy Jessie pay the bail. I couldn’t risk my name going all scandal with my wife as sick as she is. Luckily, for all of you, you’ve never had any prior arrests. Just be aware of how that looks on Horton-Dexter, Counsellor.”

“Bad! I know! Let’s talk specifics in the office after my moaning coffee.” Pausing him she lured her purse from her shoulder and dug inside. Rested on top of the contents she produces two handwritten personal checks, “This one is a refund for bail. I know Jesse said you wanted cash but come on Carl that’s a lot. I’d need a briefcase.” Grumbling over it he took it regardless. Tomorrow was today!

“I’ll figure it out. Thanks for being timely with Jesses’s money. What’s the other one for?”

“This is to pay Marci VanCamp and jumpstart her band class. I could have written it to her, but you are technically the boss here. I thought it wise to let you deliver it.” Nodding at Piper with a puffed lower lip Carl was impressed. “I gave Tony Gunther eight grand yesterday to get himself an apartment before he starts the coaching position this week. That covers the offer you made and my encouragement bonus. You can pay him on schedule the remainder like you do the rest of us.”

“You’re on top of things Cherry.”

“My favorite place to be Carlos.”

“Thanks! I’ve never in my life seen bail reach twenty grand. Wiped out my savings. Well, Jesse’s savings! I’ll put this back in his account.”

“Not anymore. Notice I wrote it for thirty grand? I feel Jesse deserved a bonus too.” She giggled, for fucking the shit out of her after she got home.

“I did not! That’s nice of you. Jesse thinks the world of you, I may not say it but so do I. Before you say AWWW shut your yap. So, can you cover for Mimi? You owe her that.”

“Of course! We had talked last Friday about modelling together for her class.”

“Sounds like a plan! Make sure if it’s freshmen you don’t pose nude. We need to at least not engage too heavily in that age range. Juniors and seniors, I can overlook.”

“Of course! I know what I’m doing Carlos.” Ehhh! Grey area!

“Do you?” He nods to point behind her at the two dozen boys and girls drooling over her. Slyly peering over her shoulder, she winks at her fans just before dropping her purse on the floor between she and Carl. With an “Oopsie!” Piper bent over to pick it up, her face brushing right over Carl’s crotch caught him by surprise. Biting his erection outline made him growl but, in that stunt, she just pulled he knew her skirt sharing in her bare bottom that not one set of eyes were on his lap. Carl instead used his best intimidation stare to break up the group. Sadly, they didn’t even see him. All eyes were on that clam. “DISPERSE!” He roared making them jump and head for the hills.

“Dis purse?” She lifts her bag up as her face yet again rolls slowly over his tenting slacks until she stood grinning.

“You’re a riot Cherry.”

“I know how to cause one.” She winks.

“Don’t I know it. Just go on up after your morning coffee. Don’t be late.”

“Will do!” She would be late anyway. Just because she could. Who was going to discipline her? Take a number.

Foregoing leaving her purse she slipped its thin chain over her shoulder and turned around. Carl Manley lowered his gaze to see just what his students had seen. Her skirt was still riding high enough on her ass to share everything wonderful in her world. “Sweet Jesus!” He didn’t bother to tell her to pull it down. The cameras on her, rest assured their unseen voyeurs would have frowned on him if he had scolded her. She would have ignored him anyway. Stepping back just inside his office doorframe, he found her fanbase in hot pursuit. They were giving chase like a herd of cattle being prodded into activity. As they flooded by, he dared to peek around the door frame. They were watching her take a drink of water from a fountain, in her extra high stiletto heels she towered over the lower fountain forcing her to lean over further than normal. Her entire ass was in perfect view. Silent fists were pumping at getting to see it.

“I need a drink.” Not water either. Carl Manley closed the door to his office and locked it, blinds closed. That pint of Jim Beam in his locked desk drawer sounded good. That, and rubbing one off in privacy. He was human.


“ ... never been in jail before.” Kevin Fowler held his forehead, while slumped over the tabletop in the teacher’s lounge, his thick rimmed glasses between his fingers to the right of his head. The poor man was still traumatized.

“Don’t be so hard on yourself Buddy. We got out without being on the daily news.” Horton-Dexter’s resident Wolfman, Dewey Knowles rubbed his friend’s arm, “Look at the bright side Kev ... we got laid. A dozen times even. That’s a lifetime worth in wolf years.”

Lifting his head slightly to wince at Dewey the much nerdier Kevin fidgeted, “We did, didn’t we? I think I’m in love with Mimi. I know I am.” Of course, in his nervous wreck state he peed multiple times ruining his chances with a number of ladies. Thankfully Mimi was not one of those who cringed and left in a hurry. She was his rock. Hell, she even let him pee on her to show she was in his corner.

“Share and share alike Lil’ Buddy. I had her too. LeAnne might be more your type.”

“Our type.” Kevin snorted briefly, “If we’re sharing then we need to include her.”

“Uhhh? I think we were a mercy fuck when it comes to LeAnne. She was only doing it because of Piper and Josie. Not that she wasn’t into it, just maybe not us. I think she made a few Lady cop friends.”

“You guys worry too much.” Damon Rice spoke up from the coffee machine, getting his morning brew. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but when we switched partners in that fire drill that made my night. I got a few minutes with all the girls. So did you. Fellas, you had Piper and Josie, are you two really going to worry over Mimi and LeAnne?”

“We had Patrice too.” Dewey brought up Damon’s girlfriend.

“First black gal you ever had?” Damon chuckled. “I saw how she intimidated you two.”

“How? You were on the other side of Piper’s SUV.”

“At the hood of my girl’s van when we switched partners. I looked back Wolf boy. You were pale. Not being racist.” He laughed.

“Can we talk about something else?” Kevin was sweating. “I just know our names will be in the paper by tomorrow. Reputations are ruined.”

“AHEM!” Piper Cherry stood in the doorway eavesdropping. She felt badly for them, Kevin was right. A pep talk seemed necessary, her first step toward them leading to, “Pour me a cup Woody.” She referred to Damon seeing as he was in charge of Wood Shop. “Black no going back.”

“I knew you liked it when I turned your ass upside down in traffic.” He chuckled punching a code on the coffee machine as she took a seat at the table. Setting her purse on the floor beside her Piper leaned her elbows onto the table.

“Alright! Time to either ruin friendships or develop further trust Gentlemen. While I want to be optimistic, yes, your names might be in the paper but come on you were caught fucking five hot chicks. That’s worth bragging about. Do you know how many guys out there wish they were you?” She cast a thumb behind her at all the boys looking in through the doorway at her ass. “You’re their heroes now. Well, should they ever find out. But they will be.”

“Photos in papers my family will see. I can’t lie to them.” Kevin sighs putting his glasses on, not even Piper’s bulging cleavage and sunflower nipple jabs could cheer him up. Dewey? Different story, he was drooling already and sniffing the air. Damon nearly spilled her coffee to look down at her golden globes, also spotting the pistils. Yummmmy!

“So, don’t. Let’s just hope the cops keep their promise and not credit us. Until you see it in the paper keep it to yourself. I’m not certain how much that Officer Coltrane told any of you, but he swore we would be fine. If he holds to his word, he’s scrubbed the evidence and shredded our arrest records.” It was then that Piper realized Mimi had likely called off work because her grandmother might have somehow heard about it all. LeAnne’s grandfather likely as well. “Dammit! Listen, it’s time I filled you in on my past.”

“You sure you want to go there, Piper?” Damon knew from her calendar in his office that she was an Atlanta Falcon cheerleader, her ex...

“My ex-husband murdered a man last year. I know what the reputation risks are all about. I was in all the papers, on every TV station in the country. Honestly, I’m shocked no one has brought it up. Well, mostly no one.” The boys dropped their jaws.

“I did.” Damon tilted his head from side to side.

“As does Roger, I explained it on his boat. Thank you, Damon, for keeping it quiet until everyone could judge me for me, not the murderer’s wife. I think we’ve reached a point in our friendships that tells you I care about everyone here. Just for the record ... not the police record ... I had no part, no knowledge what Devon did. Devon Liberty was my husband.” Dewey and Kevin were clueless until Damon pulled up Devon’s picture in uniform on his cell, sharing it.

“You were married to an Atlanta Falcon?” Dewey looked stunned. Damon then pulled up Piper’s calendar photo to show off. Kevin’s glasses fogged slightly.

“Halloween costume?” Kev swallowed looking at Piper’s amazing body in her tight cheerleading uniform.

“She was a professional Atlanta Falcon cheerleader Dumbass.” Damon shook his head.

“Ohhh!” Kevin poised an eyebrow.

“Listen, guys! I moved to Nashville to start over. I want free of my past, which goes deeper than my marriage, I’m afraid.”

“How much deeper?” A voice entering the room caught her off guard. Listening from the doorway was the braided beauty Mavis Hale aka Viking Bitch. Amazon ready for battle!

“Join us.” Piper waved her in. Damon offering her his chair then asking if she wanted a coffee. She nodded yes and sat down. “I don’t want to hide from any of you going forward. So, my father is a State Senator in Georgia, Lane Cherry. While his reputation isn’t tragic like my marriage, he’s still a shadow over my life.”

“Confession?” Mavis accepted her coffee cup from Damon. “I already knew. Economics and Politics make a gal read the paper more than others might. Wall Street Journal! I looked up your father and found a photo of you and he at Devon Liberty’s trial. I want you to know I’m not reeling in our friendship. It’s just beginning as far as I’m concerned. You were in a tough situation.”

“So are we.” Kevin sighed.

“Relax Kevin, this will blow over. I’m proud of you.” Piper patted his hand withholding the info part of their arrest from Mavis. “Getting out of your shell will do everyone good. The same could be said of you Brunhilda.” Piper toasted Mavis then took a drink of her coffee.

“Me? What do you mean by that?”

“Jeans!” All three men answered for Piper.

“Excuse me?” Mavis stammered and looked down at her pants.

“Not trying to get a sexual harassment charge Mavis ... but damn!” Damon sighed looking at her chest, her very enormous chest.

“You said jeans Damon, not bra size.” Piper smirked, “Unless you meant genes as in DNA. She gets the idea.”

“I’m married, I told you that. I’m not looking to show off.” As she said that, Roger Dundee entered in all of his studly good looks. Her eyes upon him made her pause. Piper noticed it immediately.

“Roger? Doesn’t Mavis look nice today?” Piper made Mavis blush. Joining the table by leaning forward on his knuckles facing Mavis, Roger puckered as if offering her a kiss. So, tempting!

“Hot as ever.”

“You think I’m...?” Mavis bulged her eyes and began fanning herself with a single hand noting her wedding bands. “It is warm in here.”

Roger winked at her, then unbuttoned half of his shirt, reading Piper’s dirty little mind. He knew she wanted him to show off as much as show her off. In response, Dewey added his own tease in the unbuttoning of his shirt, sharing a massively hairy chest. Kevin started to but shied from it.

“Stop!” Mavis shook her head grinning, “Ring finger gentlemen.” She flashed her diamond and gold. “I worship David.” Most days! A lengthy marriage to a Police Detective was certainly a challenge.

“All we’re saying is live a little Mavis.” Piper patted her hand, “We discussed this. Try a dress sometime.”

“Oh? Like yours? Is that a dress or a nightie? For God’s sake I can see your nipples.” Blush! “Did Carl add a wear your pajamas to school day to go with the two dress code omission days?”

“YES!”

Again, the men joined forces attempting to let her know what she and they might be missing. Roger mulling over the pajama comment puckered, “I sleep nude, so I guess I’d be streaking.”

“I love that idea, Mavis. I’ll suggest Pajama Day to Carl.” Already considered! “But if we wear jammies so, do you.”

“You’re all crazy.” Mavis chuckled in disbelief, “So, you’re saying I should wear dresses even if I feel insecure about my body?”

“That’s one hot bod.” Damon sighed, “Two strikes.” He chuckled.

“I agree.” Roger winked at Mavis, “I’ve heard whispers from your students saying they bet you’d look good in a dress. I’d put my hard-earned dollars in on that wager.”

“Really, now!” She scowled then found him serious. Led into a sheepish grin she held her breath, which meant palming her breastbone. All eyes lowering to her chest she realized that touching her pull over half style buttoned blouse tightened the fabric. Even with a bra beneath her own nipples protruded. Releasing her blouse, she folded her arms but shook her head. “Quit that!” Nope! All eyes, lips licked. Wolfy panting with his tongue dangling. “You’re all a cult.”

“Try it on Wednesday. Just once.” Piper encouraged her. “Let’s see what kind of reaction you get.”

“Mines reaction has already started.” Dewey looked down at his lap. “Count me in on the harassment lawsuit. The betting pool too.”

“I’m not going to file any lawsuit.” Mavis laughed, “I don’t think I even have a dress that fits me anymore.”

“Then we go shopping. I would offer you one of mine, but you would be naked by noon. Not that mine would fit you. Tutu perhaps!”

“Let’s not go that far.” Mavis frowned, “You have enough attention without my stealing your thunder.”

“There’s that confidence hiding behind the shield.” Roger chuckled, “Yeah! I watch Vikings too.”

“I am not Norwegian.” She laughed, “I just happen to like my hair in long braids.”

“So do we.” Kevin dared to murmur.

“One day only. If I don’t feel comfortable then that’s the last time.” Mavis gave in. “Now I just need to find a dress and sneak it past David and my kids.”

“Now that I have my SUV out of ... the shop.” She withheld the words Impound lot. “We can go shopping after school. Meet me at 5:15 ... better make it 6:00. Detention! Stores are open until 9:00.”

“Need me to cover it?” Roger winced.

“No! I need to do my job. You handled it on Friday so I could get ready for the football game.” She razzed him. He knew what that meant, she needed to torture her detainees. They her. Thoughts instantly formed in his mind as a bit of mischief for later.

“So, back to my past. Everyone forgive me for being who I am?” Piper looked about. Thumbs up gave her a clue; her friends were the best ever. “Aww! That makes me so very wet.” Mavis sighed hearing her admission and stood up.

“That’s my cue to row the long boat. Even I can laugh over the Viking genre.”

“Exactly! How about I meet you downtown at 6:15. That gives me a chance to cook dinner and make excuses to David.” She hesitated, “Wait! I don’t know my way around town well. I’ll give you my home address. Pick me up when you get there, I’ll ride with you. That way David won’t think I’m lying.”

“Her first affair. Aww!” Piper giggled. “With mwah!”

“Nice try Counsellor. Only into guys.” Her eyes met Roger’s. He unbuttoned one more button just for her, wiggling his brows. She had to hold her breath and take her leave, coffee in hand. Yep! Mavis was wet too. She just knew Roger had a long boat. Not the one out on the river either.

“Bell’s about to bong!” Piper stood erect but reached over to roll her fingers amid Roger’s chest hairs. Jealous, Dewey scooted his chair closer, and she switched hands on Roger’s chest to tease Dewey’s thick pelt. They were so spoiled. “I get to babysit Mimi’s autistic students.”

“Don’t you mean artistic?” Damon winced.

“Short attention spans. Same thing.” She felt bad mocking those who were, “Sorry, Lord!” She looked up but kept her praying palms, preying on manly chests.

“Better repent for all the striptease shows too.” Dewey laughed.

“Those I’m not sorry for.” She shook her booty, her free-flowing skirt lifting to show her lower body. “Little help here Demon Rice.” Chuckling Damon hiked that skirt clear up to her belly button bling. “I shaved just for my babies.” Trimmed into a towering rectangle.

“Don’t say my turn.” Dewey laughed, “That’d take a week.” He was that hairy.

“How well I know.” Her hand clutched a chunk of his fur, “When you fucked me against my SUV, I thought I was into bestiality.”

“AWOOOO!” He added just for her, “Need licked?”

“My dog does that enough. No, he’s not licking my doggy door.” She shot a glance at her exposed bikini area. A lie of course, her pup had exhibited a number of sneak attacks since being brought home from Atlanta. Telling them that Rotten had drooled over her desirables might dissuade them from her. “He’s got close a few times while I was sleeping but I keep scissors under my pillow. No worries boys.”

“I honestly don’t think we were worried.” Damon laughed.

“She calls me Rotten.” Dewey laughed, knowing her dog’s name. “I did take her doggystyle.”

“You hush! I’m going to be picturing ... I’m hushing too.” Just not blushing!

“Bell’s ready to ring.” Kevin pointed at the clock on the wall. Damon lowering her skirt smoothed it out then patted her bottom. This led her to recall her fingers from Dewey’s chest so that he could button up. Turning her full attention on Roger she instead unbuttoned his shirt more and slid her fingers upward under his collar to encourage the dress shirt to leave his shoulders and over his arms.

Damon toasted him then noticed the dozen students standing in the doorway watching Piper. How did he miss the voyeurs? He chuckled knowing darn well they had witnessed him lift her skirt. Clearing his throat toward Piper she and Roger shot a glance at the doorway. Thumbs up by every single student staring. Shaking her ass at them she shifted out from in front of Roger and showed off his bare chest, no undershirt beneath. Running her fingers through his MINE field, her love of real estate she showed him off to the girls in the doorway.

“Isn’t he so gorgeous?” She asked them. Teenage girls swooned. A lick to his pectoral Piper closed shop. BELL! Once the students vacated Roger returned the favor and leaned into Piper and compressed his lips around her meaty sunflower pistil. That alone encouraged her other nipple to increase in size. Full bloom! Wolfy dared to go after it. Kevin simply stared into space until Damon escorted him out. “Mmm! I love being pistil lipped ... I mean whipped!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.