Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 142: SHORTCUT

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 142: SHORTCUT - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

shortcut-josie.jpg

Noon!

“KNOCK! KNOCK!”

Josie McKellen didn’t bother pressing the doorbell to Piper Cherry’s home. Many times, in the past Piper had told she and Henry to just walk on in. With the door unlocked her entry was overly eventful when met by Piper’s dog Rotten, giddy at yet another visitor. She had to fend off the excitable canine with all of her strength. Shrieking as she finds the dog’s invading snout buried up between her legs, she opted to climb over him. Straddling his back as he goes spastic thinking her playing with him, she palmed the wall to secure her balance. “Will you please calm down? I feel like I’m on the mechanical bull at Gilly’s.” Not in the cards.

Snoring heard from the living room she fought her way off the rambunctious Rottweiler and started to walk away, never turn your back on someone named Rotten. His snout now finding her thighs from behind she jumped and swatted at him, again nearly tripping as his nose lifted her off her heels. His unrelentless tongue was digging in that very narrow gap in her denim inseam. While she recalled his tongue strangely in a favorable manner it was wrong, and she knew it. Still, with snoring loud she paused holding the walls of the hall and just let him lick. Eyes fluttering at the sensations she found herself pressing into his snout rather than avoiding it. Camera facing her she realized that was not smart. It was best to make things appear violated rather than let on that she enjoyed it. Poor puppy!

“KNOCK IT OFF GODDAMIT!”

That raised the dead. Mace Belmont having crashed on the sofa after his adventure with Piper and his new friends Tawny and Jesse, jumped up at the bellow to find Josie with Rotten moving under her legs to make her appear as if a Rodeo star, Josie teetering from side to say sharing a hint of saying, “A little help here.”

“Hang in there it’s only for 8 seconds.” He chuckled leaning over the couch back peering at her misfortune.

“Don’t just sit there.” Another ripping thread to her shorts heard she was ready to call it a day.

“He’s only playing.”

“No, he’s being a bully.”

“8 seconds is up.” Mace climbed from the sofa and stepped into view. He hadn’t even bothered to get dressed since coming home. His nine-inch pecker dangling for once, rather than standing at attention made her stare. Eight seconds later her gaze moved toward Piper’s bedroom to avoid the stress of desiring that monster. She made a promise to Piper not to fuck her nephew, she meant to keep it. As tough as that promise was to speak. Reaching between her thigh gap to grab Rotten by his collar his wrist brushed her inseam, what little there was of it. “I got him. Make a run for it. Close the door or he’ll give chase.”

“Him or you.” She razzed him as Rotten pulled against Mace stepping backwards. Dragging his arm deeper between her legs made it harder to keep a grip on the dog collar. Josie McKellen was riding his arm now, his face in her cleavage, his big dick caressing her leg. Like Henry, he hadn’t noticed her necklace as of yet. Another 8 seconds she squealed and climbed off of Mace’s bicep. More threads popped. It was not looking good. Well, Mace thought so, as he caught a very brief glimpse between Josie’s thighs as she lifted over and away. In his mind he praised her with, “LAAAAABBBBIAAAAA!” Those shorts were pretty narrow at the inseam. Inseen as he called it. ObSEEN? Both!

Darting away Josie entered Piper’s bedroom and shut the door, throwing her weight against it to catch her breath. Chest heaving at the accelerated heart rate, mostly at seeing Mace’s monster dick she found the door jolted by Rotten’s own body mass. She got off lucky! Now she knew how Travis Herbert felt. The thing is, it wasn’t Rotten nudging the door, it was Mace being silly and humping the exterior, just knowing Josie’s sweet ass was against the other side. Knock! Knock! Indeed! “Back Rotten! Back!” He chuckled. She then knew it was him and shook her head. That poor boy was in love with her she thought.

“Ohhhh, no! You are not sleeping your day away Pipe Dreamer!” Seeing Piper laying on her belly hugging a pillow to her head fast asleep, Josie lifted away from the door and started to jump on her when she had a better idea. She located Piper’s toy box in her closet and pulled out a leather paddle that said OUCH on it. Moving to Piper’s side she raised her hand high just knowing this was going to hurt her as much as the blonde bombshell. Swatting the weary Blond’s perfect bare bottom with a deafening crack the vibration was felt in every finger on Josie’s hand. She found it funny that Piper could sleep naked or go streaking with her nephew but tell her to not go near him. No fair!

“GODDAMMIT, MACE!” Piper reacted to the fiery impact on her ass cheek. Rolling over to see Josie she winced, “What the hell, McHellen?” Wit even under fire!

“WASN’T ME!” Mace yelled obviously eavesdropping, still goofily humping the door making it rattle. Rotten whining on the other side only made it funnier. He wanted inside as much as Mace did. The room at least. Mommy was in there.

“Plug your ears Mace,” Josie swatted toward the door as if it even possible to strike the boy with her paddle. She then turned her attention back on Piper, “Get your red-hot ass out of that bed. After last night you owe me.”

“Owe you? I got you out of...” She whispered the rest so that Mace didn’t overhear her, “ ... jail.”

“As much fun as that all was our jobs might be on the line if that shit hits the papers.”

“You know it won’t. The cops have as much to lose as we do. I freaking paid those Keystone Cop-a-Feels off. Jesse said Carl has it under control. If not, I’ll break down and dial my dad to make a few calls. I’m tirrrrrrrrred!” She pouted with a pathetic set of big blue eyes.

“I don’t care. You’re going shopping with me for birthday presents. I need help.”

“I’ll buy them a pony.”

“Come on we don’t have the yard for a horse.” She did look back at the bedroom door knowing a pony was in her living room. Getty up Mace!

“Mace’s dad Rex will give them one for free.” She whined falling back on the bed. “Take my credit card and go crazy, just let me sleep.”

“Bring your own credit card. Raising my paddle...” Josie warned. “Next strikes on your clit.”

“FUCK ME!” There was her favorite verbalized stress admission! Sitting up she flipped Josie off with both barrels. “You just wait! When you least expect it, that paddle will have revenge.”

“You have five minutes to shower and wake up. I’ll find you something to wear. Mix and match ... shorts like me.”

“Fine! Why is my door shut?”

“Because your dogs keep wanting to hump me.”

“Dogs?” Josie frowned at Piper also alluding to Mace. Catching on quickly Piper simply waved her knuckles to say go ahead and exact any resentment, “Oh! Just use that paddle on his nads.”

“Tempting! Henry said you guys went streaking earlier.”

“Earlier than earlier, too. Jesse and I went for a walk out on the main road. Bus driver shot his load on my cunt. Stopped traffic too.”

“Now for that you could have walked into my bedroom and woke me up. I’d have gone with you.” She paused, “Once I know our jobs aren’t in jeopardy that is. I’ve been hiding my stress from Henry all morning; afraid he’s going to find out I went to jail.”

“Shhhh!”

“I can’t lose my job Piper.”

“If you do, I’ll pay off all your bills.”

“Really? Where’s that credit card?”

“In my purse over there. I trust you! So, trust me!”

“And Carl.”

“Or my dad if need be. God, I don’t want to involve him. Last resort! That’s why we agreed to call Carl last night.”

“I understand, your dad being a Senator. It would look bad.”

“Even worse than that, my past with Davon would be brought up too.”

“Four minutes.” Josie fanned her paddle at Piper in an x formation.

“I thought it was 8 seconds?” They heard Mace. “What’s this about grampa?”

“NOTHING! STOP SNOOPING!” Piper shook her head then went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. Josie tossing the paddle on Piper’s bed set out to go through her closet for clothing to dress Piper once she was done freshening up.

“My God! Where to start? She has more dresses than Bloomingdale’s! Borrowing this one, and this one, and ... all of them.” She snickered, “Okay blouses finally! This one is lace like mine with lots of peekaboobage.” Her own word out of Bedster’s DICKtionary. “Sky blue would look incredible with her blue eyes and long blond hair being so light. Her tan will shine through too. I really need to sunbathe by her pool but darn it I just never have enough time. Getting all golden on Dundee’s boat yesterday she’s rocking her supermodel bod. I’m soooo jealous! Okay, shirt choice done.”

White strapped heels lured her in, knowing they would coordinate her blouse color. “Shoe’s, done!” The shorts were a tad harder to search for. She had a plethora of jeans but not many in the cut off department like Josie’s. Finding a pair of white jeans, she plucked them from their hanger and carried everything to the bed.

“Do you have a pair of scissors in here?”

Shower ceasing at Josie’s question Piper said, “Sewing kit in the bottom drawer of my bathroom sink, left side. Why?”

“I don’t find any cut off shorts for you so I’m reinventing the squeal.” She chuckled.

“What pants?”

“White ones. They’re already threaded out some in the upper thigh area.”

“Do what you want Screamstress!” Piper stepped out and dried herself off right in front of Josie as she searched for the sewing kit. Locating it she dug inside for the scissors then looked for a solid surface to work on.

“I’m going to your kitchen to use your island as my workstation.”

“Use those scissors to cut off Mace’s pecker if he gets annoying. Let me do my makeup while you snip.”

“How about Rotten’s balls? He’s getting way too friendly these days.”

“Not my baby! Just swat him in the nose like a shark. He’ll sneeze and veer away.”

“Shark? Rotten might bite me.”

“He won’t bite you. But he might rip your shirt off. He loves getting a hold of lacey things. He chewed up Tawny’s panties earlier.”

“Oh, boy! Shirt and shoes are on your bed.” Josie left the bedroom with her project and found Rotten pinned outside by the pool. Mace was still nude standing with his back to her. In his stance she saw his nine-inch cock dangling far enough down to see the tip between his legs. “Sweet Jesus!” She whimpered under her breath. “Stop staring! Go to kitchen. Safe zone kitchen!” She shuffled through as quietly as possible, head lowered in shame. Of course, he had heard Piper’s door open, so he was aware.

Moving what few things were on the kitchen island she brushed it off with her hand then spread out the jeans. Unsure just how high to cut them she grew impatient. “Ugggh! I need a template.” Inspiration striking, she looked toward the living room first to know where Mace was. He must have been on the sofa because he wasn’t where he was standing earlier. Feeling safe, she sucked in her tummy and unfastened her snug shorts and slipped them over her shoes to bring up as a model. Using them to create a perfect copy to know where to cut Piper’s pant legs. Snipping away she was distracted and hadn’t noticed Mace sneaking up from behind through the hallway arch to her right. Quiet as a mouse ... Mace ... he stood behind her and watched her work. Arms folded, at least he kept from stroking his cock.

Josie’s ass was just so perfect he couldn’t stop looking it over. Even with her blouse dangling down, over 50% of her bare bottom was exposed. The whole time he stood there in stealth mode, his dick was growing erect, coaxed along by his own hand motions. Inch by inch it rose to point at her cheeks with no recognizable sign of him being there. As she managed to sever the left pant leg the material slithered from the counter onto the stone tile floor. Stepping back a foot Josie bent over to pick it up. In his close proximity his erection stood straight up and missed her butt by an inch. Her clam expressive, along with her tight butthole made him divulge a lust like never before. He had plans to get this sexy ass MILF this week at all costs. Nothing was going to prevent that. Thing is ... he needed to be sneaky about it. His middle shame!

Standing back up, Josie sat the pant leg aside and set out clipping the second leg of the white pants. Mace wanted to stroke his beast, but he didn’t want to make a sound of any kind. He was content just fantasizing over her. God, her perfume smelled good. Hearing Piper calling out, “How’s it coming?” Mace smirked and thought, “Coming hard!” He thought it was funny.

“Almost there!” Josie replied as her last three snips completed the fabric dissection. Like the other leg this one escaped her grasp as well. Flopping to the floor she groaned and made the exact same move in picking it up off the tile. This time her legs were a tad wider, and she held the island surface for balance. Inching backwards in step to pinch the material it slipped from her fingertips and inched back a tad more to try again. Grabbing it she felt something jab her where it counted, drifting right along her labia and nudging through it. Eyes bulging, she stood upright quickly and looked behind her. There was Mace with his arms folded. “How long have you been back there?” She whispered reeling from the sensation that his crown had been that close to her.

“Since you took your shorts off. Good idea using them as a model to make the right cut. Piper’s taller though so you might want to cut her shorts a bit higher if you want them as short as yours.”

josie-shortcut-2.jpg

“I never thought of that.” Her eyes lowered to his erection. “Go away!” She shooed him using the scissors by snipping them as if a weapon of Mace destruction. “Don’t let Piper think something is going on when we know it’s not.”

“Fine! Which you are by the way! Let me throw your legs away for you.” Moving to her side he takes both pant legs and tosses one over each of his shoulders then wagged his tongue at her for meanness.

“Stop that!” She flared her eyes envisioning him eating her out, her own legs over his shoulders. In pushing him away, even having her hand on his chest made her wet. Knowing Piper might come searching for her Josie put her shorts back on for safety. Mace took one of the pant legs and put it over his erection like a denim condom just for laughs. “You’re evil.”

“That I am! Pant baby pant! Pantleg!”

“Why are you still naked?” Piper made her predicted appearance, wearing only her sky-blue blouse and heels, jewelry about her neck and wrists. Her lower body golden and almost shiny from applying lotion. Her cunt was absolutely flawless.

“Why are you still half naked?” He chuckled, “Relax, I’m helping Josie cut your shorts.”

“Yeah? Well, cut that short too. Go get dressed. What if her daughters walked right in?” She knew they were playing Truth or Dare, so did Josie after her daughter Dakota admitting it to her. At least Piper wasn’t suspecting her nephew and Josie of being intimate. Yet!

Letting his leg condom fall to the tile he himself picked the fabric piece up. In bending over Piper struck. Her useful paddle having been held behind her back with the intent to swat Josie swung into action. Cracking hard against Mace sent him upright and stumbling forward into Josie. Her left palm on his chest a second time out of defense she felt his erection jab her right between her legs, literally slipping through them. Even with her shorts back on she felt his girth prying her legs wider and yelped. Standing on his tiptoe he actually lifted her up by her twat. “8 seconds!” He laughed. “Ride the bull Baby!” Balance tedious in her uphill battle Josie looked in awe of his brazen act.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.