Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 132: TOUGH CALL

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 132: TOUGH CALL - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

law.jpg

4:10 AM! The 6th. Presynched! Precinct!

“Pick up! Pick up! Pick up!”

Josie lay flat on her back on a desk at the Nashville PD, Officer Creek gnawing on her clit, with fingers in both her cunt and her ass. Leaning over her chest, Officer Ron Durbin sucked on her nipples. Phone to her ear, she worried that her one phone call might be wasted. Just as she gasped at a brewing orgasm, the other end of the line finally picked up.

“You know what fucking time it is McKellen? You better not be butt dialing me.”

“Not dialing Carl, but my butt is in use. OH MY GOD! Please hold on Carl, we need you.” In a maddening scream Josie lost her mind, including the grip on the desk phone receiver. Convulsing dramatically on her end, Carl winced with a frown at her behavior. Worst time ever as he stood over his wife Margaret as she vomited in the toilet, holding her hair in one hand, cell in the other. Growling as Margaret flushed the bowl but hugged the rim, she heard Josie’s scream and looked weakly up at her husband.

“What’s going on?”

“Not sure yet! It’s my English Teacher, Josie McKellen. She sounds frantic. Let’s get you to bed.” Margaret weakened from going through chemo for a second wave over Stage Three cancer waved him away. He wasn’t taking no for an answer. Putting his cell on speaker to free up his hands, he lifted his wife up by her armpits and coddled her. Slowly walking her from the bathroom, he put her to bed and covered her up. “I’ll get you a cold compress.” She loved her caring husband. Going back into the bathroom, he wet a washcloth then turned his speaker off so Margaret couldn’t hear everything as clearly once Josie could get her shit together.

“Oh fuck! That took everything out of me. Still with me Carl?”

“I’m here! Was that what I think it was?”

“Multiple orgasm? Fifteenth one of the night, possibly higher. I’m really sorry to bother you but we have a serious problem.”

“We? Ohhh! You and the teachers met for drinks last night.”

“Yep! Soooo much fun. You really need to join us sometime.”

“Get to it McKellen, my wife is sick and I’m caring for her at the moment.” He folds the washcloth and lays it on his wife’s forehead. “I’ll be back shortly, you rest.” He kissed her cheek lovingly then stepped out into the hallway of his home. “Spill it!”

“We all got arrested.”

“What the hell did you freaks do?”

“Chinese Fire Drill at a downtown stoplight. Every light, we switched sex partners.”

“You people are morons. If this hits the news Horton-Dexter is going...” He pinches the bridge of his nose. “I’ll call in favors to avoid the press. Piper has money, why isn’t she bailing you out? Can’t tell me any of you people have a rap sheet.”

“Twenty grand for all of us. They won’t let Piper pay it herself, it has to be an outside party.”

“I can’t show my face at any jail Josie. Besides that, how do I get into her money to pay the bail? Have her call her family.”

“They’re in Atlanta and she refuses to call them when she can get herself out. We just need a handler, Carl.” Slid to the edge of the desk, Officer Wayne Zook rammed his cock into her cunt balls deep. Her yelp was a hint she was back in action.

“Are the cops fucking you?”

“Ohhhh, yes! Loving it! Can we discuss that part once you spring us, please?”

“Where’s Piper?”

“Two desks over. Four guys on her at once.”

“The others?”

“Holding cells. Carl, I don’t have much longer, they’re trying to take my phone receiver.”

“What precinct?” He asked, she in turn had to question it.

“Uptown 6th. Fuck that dick is huge.” Zook was wailing with a whopper. “Fuuuuuucccccck!” Squirt! “Please Carl, I can’t let Henry find out.”

“I’ll figure it out. Hang in there.”

“I don’t have a choice.” She squealed piercing his ear drum at the sound. It reminded him more of Mimi.

“Is Mimi there?”

“Locked up with Kevin right now.”

“Great!” While at this juncture, he had no control but his thoughts on sweet little Mimi were growing. Not as a sex partner but, something more, something that he rather enjoyed as a drill instructor. Control! “Sit tight!”

“Carl! I am so not tight right now. My God I’ve had so many dicks in me tonight, I...” Conversation cut off, he shook his head and hung up on his end.

“Bad cops!” Checking back in on Margaret now resting peacefully Carl headed upstairs to his office. Once secluded he made a call to his employers in the shadow side of things. “Manley here! Sorry for the hour. I’m sure you folks are aware that a good portion of my staff are in police custody. Why are they not being released?”

On the other end a man’s voice offered advice, “We understand your agitation Manley. Our agreement with law enforcement gives them certain freedoms. While yes, we buy their services there are times they demand more for looking the other way. Your faculty are enjoying themselves for the most part, we are privy to cameras even if the precinct shuts them off. They presume they are off but as you know we have the power to bypass their systems. We have recorded everything.”

“No one is being harmed beyond losing control over their bodies.” A female enters the conversation. “Wounds will heal. Benefits rewarded for their time and resourcefulness. In this particular case Miss Cherry seeks to pay bail.”

“Then why do they demand an outside source to get them out?”

“That I fear is our request Manley. A test of Miss Cherry’s patience. She appears quite involved on a level that makes her no better than her captors.” A third shadow voice, a male. “We had the police involve themselves tonight to see what your people are made of. Cherry, McKellen, Dundee is ready to proceed further. Dewpont Knowles as well. Rice and Hollander are suffering from their past it seems, things stemming from their younger days, past relations. That was unpredicted, but we are already inviting a friendly fire. Let this play out as it does.”

“So, you don’t want me to bail my staff out?”

“Of course! The money must come from your end. Miss Cherry can pay you back.”

“I’m certain she’s good for that. Why are you testing my people? I’m getting the job done at Horton-Dexter.”

“Yes, we commend you even after your struggles to reach the goals we set. Since Miss Cherry climbed aboard you have stepped things up. Well done, Manley.” Carl was not going to thank these bastards and bitches.

“Testing your faculty is the only way we can know if they may evolve. Show us restraint Mister Manley, as we have you.” The female returned, “Bail them out at your earliest convenience. Say nothing to them over our involvement. A few more weeks to let them sense the freedoms we offer.”

“Piper gets the idea, she’s not naive.” Carl sighed heavily, “Rice, Crandell, and Fowler will never be able to achieve your expectations. To a degree maybe but never on the level of the others.”

“Noted! Miss Alexander has been quite surprising tonight. As has Mister Rice’s girlfriend Patrice. Perhaps you could find a position for Ms. Hollander. If she evolves, her man might.”

“Fowler should be released.”

“I will not fire Kevin Fowler. He’s one hell of a teacher. Cut me some slack when it involves my job as principal. I serve society as much as you people. My students need a good education that does not just involve ... sex. You know as well as I not every student can bow to your expectations. Nor should you demand them to grow up without higher learning.”

“No, of course not! We maintain a nice balance amongst the school system. They may witness things that perhaps they shouldn’t, but as you know 80% are more than coping with what they see. Taking part is only at their discretion. Those forced, are willingly embracing it. Nymphos at every turn, you have your fair share.”

“Fine! Let me figure out bail. Twenty grand is not going to be easy to come up with.”

“Have a good night, Manley. Be there for your faculty but understand your situation.”

“I get it!”

“A prayer for your wife.” The female added.

“Yep!” Carl severed the joint call and sat back looking at his desktop computer. “Gonna need to make some calls of my own once I figure out how I’m getting the money from Piper.” Hopefully his employers would never learn of his own saviors. Military side he had a few good men. “Obviously, if they’re calling me Piper doesn’t want even her nephew to know about all this. Understandable!” A camera feed in his bedroom well-hidden he looked in on his wife. Finding her resting peacefully he grumbled. “I wonder where Jesse is?” He looked out a window to see his son’s Mustang gone. “Must be with Tawny. I could use Jesse to go bail them out. Question is the money?”

He scowled and sat forward at his computer on the upstairs office desk. Pulling up his bank account, he knew he had the money, but he didn’t want to have his name on anything for security purposes. “Let’s see what Jesse has in his account.” Knowing his son’s pin number, he snooped finding twenty-eight thousand in his savings. Another six in checking. “Good boy! I taught him well. Okay, he can use his credit cards. I’m sure he’s got those paid to avoid interest. When Piper pays up, we can put his money back in.”

Closing his bank, Carl made a call to his son Jesse. It took a few rings before the boy answered. “Yeah? What’s wrong Dad? Mom, okay?” He worried while his girlfriend Tawny Martin was busy sucking his dick. The redhead was showing Sable McKellen technique while her boyfriend Travis Herbert was still passed out by the pool. Sable could only lay there with her boyfriend so long. A few more shots of Jack all around they were all feeling good. Curfew? What curfew? The girls still in the pool themselves, only Jesse sat on the stone steps at the front corner in the shallow area. Travis rested a mere ten feet away snoring with Piper’s dog Rotten resting beside the boy.

“Your mother’s fine. Where are you this minute? I need your assistance. Emergency call.”

“Piper Cherry’s house. Tawny and I are hanging with her nephew and the McKellen twins. Perbert too.”

“They can’t hear what I need to discuss with you. Take a walk.”

“Give me five minutes, I’ll call you back.”

“On time!”

“Yes Sir!” Hanging up, he quickly nutted into Tawny’s mouth and mumbled. “Ohhh, fuck!” Directly from his dick, Tawny kissed Sable sharing her boyfriend’s jizz. Sable caught off guard, pushed the redhead back and spat up in the pool.

“So not cool.” Sable cringed.

“Oh, get over it! You blew Perbert until he nutted.”

“But he’s, my boyfriend. I only wanted to watch your way of giving head.”

“Get along!” Jesse stood up over them. “My dad needs me to call him back. You guys hang here, this has to be important at 4:30 in the morning. Shouldn’t you and your sister be heading home?” He glared at Sable. “Where is your sister anyway?”

“She and Mace went up to his bedroom. She has it in her head to have Mace teach her how best to treat Angus on our birthday. I really hope she doesn’t get stupid and fuck Mace.”

“I say go get her and head home before you guys get grounded. Waaaay past the curfew you two talked about earlier.”

“I know. There’s no lights on in our house so nobody’s home yet. You’re right, let me run up and get Dakota. I’ll be back in a few.” Sable walked from the pool naked and into the house. Wet and all, she raced upstairs to find her sister. Hearing them only, it being dark in Mace’s bedroom, Sable creeped up and listened closely. Her sister’s soft moans were so erotic it turned even Sable on. Light switch flipped on, she found Dakota on her belly with Mace on top of her rolling his huge erection along her labia as if he were actually fucking her. “Oh, my gosh!” She jumped in bed beside her sister. “Do that to me.”

“What? No way! Trav would be pissed.”

“He’s out cold. I won’t tell him you did it I swear. Just for a few minutes? We have to go home soon Dakota. Mom or Dad will beat us there. I tried calling both of them earlier and both went to voicemail. I don’t want to be grounded before our birthday.”

“Just a sample! Trav never ever hears I did this.” Mace rolls off of Dakota and on to Sable, also on her tummy, her legs now to each side of his hips. The second his dick slid across her clit, she squealed laughing uncontrollably, she was getting her way without portraying Dakota. Eighteen swift grazes to coincide as if birthday spanks, Mace rolled away succumbing to guilt. She was very disappointed but let it go, not wanting to appear a cheater. Too late unfortunately.

“You guys’ had better go. I’m going to take a quick shower.” He felt compelled to wash away his sins. That and he reeked of chlorine and cum from jerking off around Dakota, unknowingly feeding Sable earlier in the night when she reprised her role as her sister. So evil they were! Going into the upstairs bathroom, he locked himself in before they could join him. Pouting, the girls headed downstairs whispering of their power plays, proud of achieving so much in the last ten hours. Fuck curfew! They were adults dammit!

Fully dressed, Jesse stepped outside the front door of Piper Cherry’s home for peace and quiet. Calling his dad back, the answer was immediate, that meant urgent in Jesse’s mind.

“You’re a minute late.”

“Sorry! Had to get dressed. I’m alone now, so what’s going on?”

“I need you to keep what I tell you to yourself. Not a peep!”

“You got it.”

“Piper and Josie are in jail. Their families don’t need to know.”

“Oh, maaan!” His conscience led him to peer back at the house, “For what?”

“Indecent exposure downtown Nashville. The morons were having an orgy in the middle of an intersection. Fire Drill!”

“Oh, fuck!” He chuckled. “Sorry, but that’s funny.”

“Gets worse! They were partying with some of my other staff, so the bail is astronomical. They won’t let Piper pay it from within, so Josie called me for help. I can’t get involved, that and your mom’s been bad all night. Resting now but I won’t leave her unless someone is here with her. I am not calling your Aunt Diana at this hour of the morning. I’ll arrange that caregiver with Pastor Martin today.” Margaret’s sister who often watched over her in times of need.

“Gotcha! So, you want me to go bail them out?”

“That’s my plan.”

“How do I get access to Piper’s money?”

“About that. I need you to use your money. I just checked your account and you have enough to cover their bail. Piper will pay you back. I trust her explicitly.”

“How much am I losing short term?”

“Twenty grand.”

“Holy shit! That’s eighty percent of my savings.” He looked at the early morning sky with dread.

“Just get moving. Don’t worry about the money situation. I need to safeguard my troops and protect our image. Just text me when they’re all out, I have to make some damage control calling while your mom is asleep. I don’t want her worrying.”

“On my way now. Downtown cop shop?”

“6th. precinct. Corner of Highmore and Bond.”

“Got it! Text soon.”

“Thanks son!”

“Always have your back Pops.” Jesse severed their call and rushed to his Mustang on the street. Getting in, he texted Tawny telling her he’d be back for her and to hang out there. The Batmobile was rolling down the road in three.


Jailhouse Rocks...

“AWOOOOOOOOOO!”

Dewey Knowles was one sweaty mess of fur ball. Dieting the easy way, he had likely lost about three pounds of water weight in fucking the last few hours. Alcohol driven thoughts kept him humping to the oldies. The female officers having switched partners, the Wolfman now had Vivica, Roger with Stella, Roman and Damon sharing Damon’s old fling Wanda Reinhold, she was still gorgeous even though she was crazy. Joining them at the last second in the congested cell stepped Officer Myrtle Crump with Damon’s girl Patrice. Seeing Patrice wringing wet from perspiration and limping, Damon abandoned Wanda and rushed to her side. Hugging Patrice, he apologized for having sex with another. Patrice simply held her man now that she was uncuffed.

Myrtle more sympathetic now that her past frustrations were out of the way had her man Brutus take the couple to their prior cell. It was nice to rekindle in peace even if they were locked inside. With the couple out of the way, Myrtle sized up the others and zeroed in on Dewey. His feisty howls and dedicated energy drew her in like a moth to an inferno. Stepping over to Vivica in her hunched over body, Myrtle tapped herself in. Vivica groaning at her loss pulled away from Dewey as he whimpered at his displeasure.

“Dog me Dewey Knowles! DOGGY DEWEY!” Myrtle dropped to her knees and slumped forward, her big ass in the air. Cross eyed at her enormous bottom; Dewey played the drums making Myrtle crack up laughing at her bongo fest. “Just call me a headhunter Baby. Spear me!” Racist her ass! Dewey just went for it and hounded her holes like a rabid hyena. Sadly, Roger and Roman were grossed out by Myrtle’s rollie poly bod. Eyes were closed as they fulfilled their obligations. Having enough, Vivica threw her hands up and strutted out of the cell leaving Stella and Sharlene to their fun.

A few cells down, Mimi Alexander coddled Kevin Fowler in his time of need. His delicate emotions needed her closeness. Now that they had been reunited and spent a few moments kissing to calm his nerves, he needed to know things. “What did they do to you Mimi?”

“Processed and showered.” That was the truth without admitting sex in the impound lot or being DP’d while cuffed to Piper and Josie. “I was treated very well.” She smiled recalling every blessed experience.

“I peed on a cop.” He cringed weeping. She held his head to her bosom and caressed his scalp, his heated exhales exciting her nipples as he blubbered. “I need to pee for real this time.” He strained to hold it. “I don’t think I can wait much longer.” Peeling away from her, he stood up and pounded his fist on his cell door. No one came! Holding his hand tenderly after bruising a knuckle, he began hopping in step to hold it in. Seeing his struggle, Mimi repositioned to kneel on the concrete floor of their 5x8 cell. Solitary did not have a urinal or toilet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.