Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 126: TEND-N-SEIZE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 126: TEND-N-SEIZE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-ch-126-henry-kelly-2.jpg

Earlier before the twins went next door...

“I hope the hell Dominic doesn’t ruin this tonight.”

Climbing into his SUV, Henry McKellen pulled out of his driveway, leaving his daughters to their party planning next door, with Kelly Herbert’s son Travis and Mace Belmont. While he prayed his girls would behave, he somehow knew at least Dakota was going to be trouble. Adults now, there really wasn’t much he could say. He was proud that they had remained virgins far longer than he and their mother Josie had back in the day. A little while longer he hoped. Age thirty sounded good.

Leaving out the front entrance to their housing division Hooters Crossing just to throw off watchful eyes, he drove around to the back entrance on Sweeping Willow and parked across the street from Kelly Herbert’s home. Still early, Dominic had not arrived, yet which was good, it gave him a few moments with Kelly to master over her, his way. A text informing him that Travis was already gone made things less stressful. Hopefully the boy did not come back home for any reason and catch him there. By all rights he should have parked the next block over and hoofed it here. Lazy!

With Travis over at Mace’s, his mother was all alone and hopefully frisky. Of course, she was, she was not allowed to be any other way and she took being a slave religiously. Not bothering to knock or ring a doorbell, Henry walked right on in and found Kelly coming down her staircase wearing a silky see-through nightie. Surprised by his entrance, she panicked slightly fearing her son had come back home. Once seeing it was Henry, her guard went away, and she greeted him with a warm smile.

“Hello Eros.”

“Hey, beautiful. No Dom yet?”

“He was here but he went to buy a case of beer. He shouldn’t be gone long.”

“Get over here.” He held his arms out and found her leaping from the final two steps of her staircase into his arms. Kissing one another passionately, she melted into his every desire. In rubbing her back, he felt her tense up and broke their kiss long enough to question it. Eying her sheer outfit, he noted tiny little prick wounds all over her body. “Dom told me about the thorns. Not healed very well yet, are they?”

“I am fine. Slightly tender but it reminds me of my mistakes.”

“Mistakes? In my making love to you in the petals?”

“No Eros. That I must live in two worlds now. Dominic’s and yours. I cherish both of you and would endure it many times over.”

“Good to know. Now get back in my arms and don’t let go until I push you off.”

“As you wish.” She batted her eyes and returned to his embrace with a vivid loyalty to his body, he hers. Picking her up off of her feet, he carried Kelly to her living room sofa. Once in front of it, Henry guided her down into the soft cushioning, laying fully clothed between her gorgeous legs and nestling in to thrive on her molten lips. Ten long minutes they shared tongues and tender caresses. Kelly Herbert moaned without any source of sexual contact. Passion was such a lovely release. Of course, it had to end all too quickly. Sort of!

Door opening behind them, Dominic Black stepped in with two cases of beer. Peering across the room at them over his brow, he grunted at their making out. Henry would not let her out of his lip lock, so Dom continued frowning and took the beer into the kitchen to keep them cool in the fridge. In the dining room Dom removed his Stetson and sat it on a table chair back, which had upraised handles on the sides. Seated, he then took his boots off and placed them near the back door. Comfy now, he opened a fresh beer with his fingertips and tossed the bottle cap in the garbage. Two healthy swigs, he moseyed into the living room. Finding a switch, Kelly was now on top of Henry, kissing and her nightie drawn up over her bare bottom clear up to her shoulders as Henry nomadically roamed her flesh.

Henry made certain to ignore Dom, even knowing he hovered over them at their feet. He wanted to see just how long he would take before breaking them up. Five minutes of dick swell looking at his girl’s ass, Dom made his move. Putting his middle finger up her butt pucker, he carefully lifted her ass up until her moans filled Henry’s mouth. This was now tug of whore! Love and whore! Whore is hell? Whore of the Roses? That’s the one!

Henry moved his leg around Kelly’s left calf and hooked his toes to keep her pinned. Seeing this, Dom countered it by grabbing Kel’s left ankle and lifted her body up even further. There was no giving up on Henry’s lips. She endured the battlefield the best she could until time that Dominic spoke with authority. All quiet, he let them play and fingered her ass as his way of intimacy. This being the very first time in sharing Kelly together in their dual ownership, he wanted to gauge Henry’s strategy, vice versa. Henry too wanted to challenge his new friend, Dom. Just last night, Dominic asked Henry to help him be more intimate without losing face. Dom had never in his life had any woman other than as a slave. So, his skills at relating outside that device were next to none. Family trait! His parents lived the very same way. He and his siblings were all raised to be the dominant. Tough love!

Grumbling at their steamy kisses, a hint of jealousy struck but Dom refused to admit or show his weakness. Instead, he removed his finger from her asshole and lifted her up by her leg until satisfied of the perfect height in her awkward contortion. Three fingers exploring her soaked pussy, he knuckled her deep, fueling her feeding upon Henry’s lips. In lifting her as he had, Kelly’s upper body rose slightly, this gave Henry the opening to squeeze her breast beneath her loose nightie. His grip tightening over it made her whimper. Between Dom’s probes and Henry’s iron grip, she came. Their unified efforts alone brought her to spit succulent juices over her master’s fingers, her other master’s lap. While not her usual fountain it was still early.

Her first threesome as slave to them both thrilled her, moving along so quickly she was almost torn as to who to serve. Mixed emotions surfacing, she knew who her truest master was in Dominic. Yet each time she served Henry ... Eros as he wished to be called, the tenderness spoke to her soul over what was missing in her life. Even when her deceased husband was alive, passion was few and far between. So was any sense of domination other than enforcing her to work hard to pay the bills then turn around and raise their son to be a good man. All while he was out partying with other women almost daily, coming home each night late and just wanting fed and to sleep.

How Kelly adapted was of her own decision. She did remain faithful until the bitter end. Going from her marriage straight into her boss’s dark lair of dominion she embraced him fully without question until one day he simply cut her loose and ruined her life. She struggled to even find a job up until Dominic stepped into her life. She joining a gym was the best thing to ever happen to her. Something she hadn’t actually done this past year unless Dom took her there. Keeping fit at home and while Travis was in school was essentially it. Jogging three times a week around Hooters Crossing and the adjoining neighborhoods of Reedneck Commons and less hillbilly sounding Surewould Forrest was all she required.

In hooking up with Dominic, choosing her and making it happen his way, she fell directly into the category of what her soul needed to sustain her sanity. She was lifeless until Dom, her emotions waning and uncertain to the point of breakdown. Once he developed her innermost desires, the rest was history. There was no going back, until Henry. Now she found herself craving both sides more often. Giving to one, taken by the other. All agreed upon only assisted her new persona. Dom had her soul on a leash, Henry unclasped that chain and held her by her neck. A neck she really wanted kissed. Loss was on the way.

Evidence of foreplay, Dominic removed his fingers from her misty cunt and dropped her leg like a useless dumbbell, almost kneeing Henry in the groin. She reacted to her discarding with trembling limbs as if unwanted. Still, she did have Master Eros who maintained a hold over her heart. Yes! Oh, God Yes! She loved his lips, his tongue, his caresses of delicate command over each and every pore. Her nightie restraining as if a web of deceit. Why was it still on? Why did she even wear it to begin with? Dom ordinarily demanded complete nudity unless otherwise advised or if her son was home. While here earlier, he requested it rather than order her to put it on. What was going on here? Asking? So very wrong! Was it only due to Henry? Something in their pact that she didn’t understand. Confusion overwhelmed her. “Steal my soul Eros! Rip it in half and divide me.” The thoughts were so very direct. Make it so. Although meant as a request, it did sound an awful like a demand. Unspoken it at least saved her.

Beer finished just that fast, Dom lingered a moment in thought, watching Henry consume Kelly’s emotional value. He had never seen Kelly seek passion so crucially and in such a hardcore sense. It brought him back to reality. This was not how he was raised to believe up in Kentucky. His hometown called Hazard for a reason. Dukes up, Daisy’s down, his daddy taught he and his five brothers. His lone sister defying her father as she grew older ruggedly set their Pappy straight that she was no weak in the knee slave like their mother. Black sheep of the family, Serafina moved on but kept in touch with her brothers. All protective of baby sister even if she were as big in mass as all six of them. She could definitely take care of herself. Dom was all too aware of her headstrong attitude and actually respected it. Why he was thinking of his sister now of all times would be revealed shortly. Dom had a plan.

Resting his empty beer bottle on the brick landing of Kelly’s fireplace, he set off to the kitchen for two more bottles, still chilled from the market he purchased them from. Fridge adding to their flavor, he stepped back into the living room and sat one on the coffee table for Henry whenever his change of heart decided to lay low. Kicking back in a recliner to observe the passion play, he simply drank. All in good times! Looking over his seat, he referred to it as his throne. Cushy for the pushy! Throne around as he saw fit. The chair and Kelly. Thrown did have OWN in the term.

Sensing the bottle not far from him, Henry carefully reached out for it and plucked it from the coffee table and brought its chilly surface over to tease Kelly’s body with the cool exterior. Tiny dew droplets from the bottle soothing gave her a rash of goosebumps. Kiss ending, she smiled at the soft approach with a blush. Peering over at Dominic, she lay her head on Henry’s chest and sought Dominic’s gaze.

“Don’t stop on my account. I’ll get my turn.” He toasted her, mostly Henry but she accepted his order, was it an order? Patting her bottom, Henry told her to sit up. Crawling carefully so as not to hurt him by crushing his balls or anything, she slipped away and sat toward the end of the couch.

Rising to sit up himself, Henry toasted Dom back. “Here’s to crude friends! Tonight, is kind of special.”

“Ain’t that good friends, Louisville?” Dom winced at his former baseball bat wielding chump.

“Nothin’ good about you, Dom.” Henry smirked. “Not even going to try and bring the good out of you.” They had agreed to share Kelly in a flip of the coin manner tonight, each night spent together going forward. However, the respect between the two men was tedious at best, it was important to both of them to not interfere too heavily in the others control patterns. Shared dominance was not so easy to dissect in the end. “I’m thinking we need to make a point here. Kelly hops up moving to stand in the middle of the floor.”

Following Henry’s order in silence, she stood there as directed, her sheer nightie straightened out better now. Henry pointing at Dom as if giving him the whore ... floor, the giant kicked his recliners footstool down locking it in. Standing tall, he took three swallows of his beer and stepped in front of her. Her gaze lowering out of respect, Dom lifted her chin with a single finger and spoke. “Eyes on mine.” Immediate! In the blink of a lash, he clutched her throat choking her, she gasping to hold her breath at his grip. He lifted her to her toes with ease. “You’re up Louisville.”

Henry stood up and moved behind Kelly and swept her blond hair from shoulder to shoulder revealing the back of her neck. Petting her mane first gave her even more chills. The unexpected always did do that. After a few strokes to her gorgeous tress, Henry took his own hand and added to Dom’s collar. Her neck was completely encircled between their grips.

“Took a bit to get there but now we’re complete. Ain’t that right Kel Belle?” Dom hissed.

“Yes, my masters.” She mumbled with a tear in her eye. Not from agony or fear but of pure joy.

“Tend!” Henry kissed her cheek, Kel smiling brightly.

“SEIZE!” Dom slapped her opposite cheek leaving a red mark. “MINE!”

“Yes Sir!”

“Mine!” Henry rubbed her red cheek sweetly. “I take the pain away. Adore me!”

“I do Eros.” Even though Eros rearranged was Sore as much as Rose.

“I inflict the agony of who I need you to be. ACCEPT IT!” Dominic lowers his hand and pinches her right nipple so hard she screams until he releases his fingers invincible compression.

“I do master!”

Henry in turn reached around her and slid his hand beneath the armpit of her nightie and lightly caresses her opposite nipple. “I make this nipple rise in hopes to be loved upon. The only pain that should be felt is my touch leaving it behind. Embrace it!”

“It will be missed, Eros.” This was fun.

Dom rolled his eyes at the sappy tone Henry expressed then lowered his left hand down to Kelly’s barely hidden cunt. Pinching her clit now, he made her scream yet again. “The sensations I create feed my hunger for your sorry ass. Scream a little louder next time.”

“YES, MY MASTER!” She bellowed at the top of her lungs using what precious air she had withheld, her face turning blue.

“Quiet down!” Henry ran his free hand down to reach up under her thigh gap and meet Dom’s fingers still pinching her clit. Nudging Dominic’s fingers away, Henry rubbed her clit to relieve the pain. “The only fire you should rely on here is the friction of my hand advising it to feel. Can you feel the love?”

“Yes! Thank you, Eros.”

“Oh, this is just pathetic.” Dom chuckled and removed his grip on her throat. “I need to take a piss. Hold my pecker steady.” He took Kelly with him to the downstairs bathroom. “Unzip and whip!” He directed her, leaving Henry in the living room nurturing his beer and finding it all amusing. Kelly in response knelt at Dom’s feet and released his monster cock. With an erection, she found it hard to hold it downward fearing she might hurt him. His 6’8 height it was never easy even on his own. “I SAID STEADY!” As his urine flowed, she held the hose firmly praying no discomfort at her abuse caused him pain. Target reached, she awaited his final surge and shook the droplets from his urethra with pride. Kissing his beast for its performance seemed natural. He allowed it. Hell, he expected it.

Hearing a car door outside, Henry went to the picture window and parted the drapes, half expecting it to be Winslow Hardecker getting ready to leave. Caught off guard by who it was he winced. “Hey Dom? Why is Serafina here?”

Hearing his fellow master, Dom grinned. “Needed a third-party opinion.”

“I thought this was just going to be the three of us.”

“Things change Louisville. Figured you might learn a few things yourself tonight.” He pulled Kelly to her feet by her hair and drew her face to his chest holding it there to feel his heart beating. Closest thing to love in his book. She savored the moment.

Getting out of her car, Serafina Black stood tall and imposing in her physique. Years of bodybuilding training left her musculature bulging in all the right places. To compliment her body, she wore torn denim hot pants riding high up into her gap, her ass cheeks rippling from the threaded next to nothing leg area. The inseam so narrow that her labia faintly peeked out around it. Cut off t-shirt sponsoring the gym, Lift KITty’s where she and Dominic frequented and even worked at, her huge breasts left under boob right up to her smokey areolas. The jiggle in step was amazing. So amazing she had another admirer who stood up on his balcony smoking. Knox Hardecker had never seen this bitch before, barely seeing her now through narrow bruised eye sockets. Yeah, Henry should have parked elsewhere.

“What are you lookin’ at Coon?” Sera saw him staring. His black eyes noticeable even in the distance. Eying the car in the drive, she recognized it as Winslow Hardecker’s. “Ah! So, this is where the other half lives. Car still has dents.” It had only been a day. “Wonder if the Russian’s here tonight?” She referred to Svetlana Goboldsky, Winslow’s high paid Mistress, she whom also danced at the gentlemen’s club Cashanova. Shrugging off Knox as he flipped her twin birdies, Sera went to the front door of Kelly’s house and started to knock when the door opened for her.

“There’s my Hennessey!” Henry!

“Didn’t know you were joining us.” Henry let her in. “Tessa able to walk after taking her home with you last night?”

“Barely!” She laughed kicking off her heels at the threshold and tossing her purse on a table next to the door. It sounded heavy as it hit wood, a chain even rattling. That worried Henry. He knew Serafina was prone to dominating men. This was not what he was here for tonight. “Took her back to Cashanova’s about 11:00 this afternoon to get her car. She was walking bow legged. Strap on action ain’t something she’s used to. Hope I punished her good enough for ya.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.