Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 118: JUST LQQKING

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 118: JUST LQQKING - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

chaps-josie.jpg

9:30 AM!

“God, I hate lying to Henry. I so love that man, but I just can’t look him in the eye when he suspects I’m seeing more men than just Roman. Henry asking if I had Coach Goforth from Marquette High School was right on the mark. It’s becoming increasingly harder to lie about anything, anyone I screw. If he knew about Reese Teller and my being fisted? Or even worse the freshmen, sophomore debacle he might reconsider our marriage again. Mentioning Harlan Booker stung too. There is so much Henry doesn’t even know about my childhood before we hooked up. He knew I slept with a few guys but not nearly how many. His family moved into the district just before we met, then luckily right back out of the area. Once we got together and my parents throwing me out, I had no choice but to move with him. Thankfully his family loved me and helped us get on our feet. I can’t thank them enough. That’s what made it tough knowing if he was the father of our girls. Then, there’s that affair with Henry’s brother Will, I can’t even begin to admit that. Seeing Will next weekend again won’t be easy. Thankfully, he’s never told Henry or their parents. I know we should admit it, Piper even thinks so, but I just can’t. Mainly because it’s been really nice not fighting over affairs, especially now that he’s doing much the same. Still, can either of us really face the other and admit to just how much we’re doing behind one another’s back?” Early morning traffic gave her loads of time to think.

“I know I don’t want to stop having fun, so I really hope he never gives me an ultimatum like he did before Piper moved next door and counselled us. Without her I might be staring at divorce papers, because Henry would not have been as outgoing as he’s been since Piper’s seduction. I’d be on my own too because the girls are grown up. No child support, no alimony seeing as I’m working steadily. I mean I’d never really be alone, I’m sure Roman would ask me to marry him. Thing is I don’t want to be married to anyone but Henry. Our love is just too tightly woven. God, I don’t know what I’d do without Henry. He’s been my rock for so many years. Given me two precious daughters.” Emotions rallying, she shivers dramatically in her driver’s seat. Enough already!

“I needed to get out here and look for birthday gifts for the girls so that’s my main excuse. I only have six days to get this party together and Friday is another football game. So, I have to figure out something nice to get them. Clothing just cannot be the only thing I buy. I’m hoping driving uptown here I can get a few ideas. Maybe I’ll find something I can wear tonight along the way as well. I’ll know it when I see it.”

Josie McKellen fidgeted in her seat with a grimace, “Why did I wear skintight shorts? They’re creeping up into every crack it can find.” While her ass crack was annoying by itself, the riding deep portion within her cunt was awe inspiring. The thin material wet and sharing an obvious stain of thrill would easily be noticed, but hey that’s Josie. Miss Look at Me!

“The fabric is rubbing my clit just right without the use of my fingers.” She surmised with a faint laugh. “That much I don’t mind. Auto-pilot! I should have worn a dress. I guess I’m just too spoiled of late feeling the freedom of no undies and a breeze over my hoohaw. Ah well! I need to show Henry my life isn’t all sex.” Only 98% of it!

“I’ll live. Once I get out of the car and start walking the wedgie will ... hm? Maybe I’ll leave it parked up inside the girly garage just to give guys a show. Lord, I love when I’m looked at constantly, it makes me want to do everything in my power to drive men wild.” With looks like hers that was inevitable no matter what she wore.

“What has Piper brought back out in me? I had my nympho side pretty much under control until I met her. Only Roman for the last two years kept me closer to home. Now I’m barely there for my family. Between Roman, now Reese Teller and his buddies, my 1st. period English class, Angus Furlong, the Booker Brothers, those boys at Westfield ... I’m getting as bad as I was at 15 just before Henry. If Henry hadn’t captured me, I’d probably have had a far worse life than I have now. Our daughters are perfect. I can only chill at knowing what it might have been like with any other father. Henry was my rock hard in every way. I’m so blessed.” She should be.

“Traffic is rather hectic uptown this early in the morning. I’m not really surprised the weather is nice. We could definitely use some rain though. I wonder how Piper’s doing, meeting up with Roger Dundee to go boating? I want to go boating.” A pout led to seeing a Sporting Goods store. A kayak in the front window made her smile. “I could buy the girls matching kayaks. Cheaper than a car.” Piper Cherry might have a solution to that here soon. Not even Josie was privy to the bombshell Blond’s glorious birthday plans. Party Planner gone wild!

Amusement ending with a sigh she knew how twin kayaks would go over, just something else collecting dust in their back yard. “The girls really aren’t into sports, Dakota tried with volleyball but that didn’t last, nor did the team after the budget cuts. I miss those days going to see her play. They’ve grown up far too fast. What I saw Dakota do at McRonald’s is a telltale sign. Of course, she might just be acting up after learning of that video of me and the Booker boys. I know Angus is chasing her too so that’s likely opening her up. Mace next door being sexy as all get out can’t be helping. At least Sable seems timid still. What am I saying, Travis Herbert was laying on top of her. Henry caught her naked in front of him. Shit! They are becoming me.” Fidgeting she concluded it was inevitable. Let it happen!

“Hardcore Hobbies! There might be a place to start. Sounds like an adult bookstore though.” In the back! Secret stash! “Question is, do the girls even have hobbies these days? Sable used to love drawing, but I haven’t seen much evidence of that in the last few months. Dakota was into...” She had to wince in thought, “ ... did she ever have a hobby? She was always just a daddy’s girl.” AND HOW!!!

“Lord, I’m so out of the loop with my own daughters these days. Honestly, I’m glad the worst is over. They’re adults now and can fend for themselves. If we can just get them off to college Henry and I can enjoy life? Ha! Isn’t that what we’re doing now? Oh, my god! Stop soul searching Josie! Park and walk this off maybe I’ll get lucky and find...” A parking spot at least. Getting lucky was never an issue for her. Gifts not so much!

Halted and in park she shut off her SUV and sat there looking about at the multitude of stores along Main Street. Those including bars and other nighttime venues for local talent. It was a cluster of anything and everything if you had the money to rent the space. Even outdoor hot dog vendors were setting up on corners.

“Aww there’s Barrett Booth from school helping his father with a hot doggy stand. Good lord! Why do I even find Barrett cute? Concentrate Josie ... mission birthday gifts. I’ll grab a dog later. A real big, thick, juicy ... UGGGGGGGGGH! STOP IT!” Walk! The other way.

Leaving her SUV with only her wallet, keys locked inside with a keypad entry on the door. She felt comfortable enough not to worry about such things as last second makeup fixes. She knew guys would drool over her even at her worst. That alone was her way of resolving that this day was not about her. “Okay girls what do we need to make you two happy?”

“HEY DICK!” Where did that come from? She froze looking back at the hot dog vendor waving at a large muscular clean-cut cowboy in denim and alligator boots. Barrett’s father Bronson garnering a point from the man that appeared respectful as he entered a Country Western outlet called LARRYet’s which had a separate but connected entrance from within store for females called LASSos.

“Dick?” Her day was off to a good start. Okay, she turned tail and went toward the light. Streetlight on the corner. “Who was that handsome devil?” In walking toward the vendor young Barrett Booth noticed her right off and flared his eyes at her shorts sinking deep and her shirt offering a barn dance with every three step she took. Nipples were do-si-do ... translated as Do-SEE-Do! He did! So did his father.

“Hey Mrs. M!” Barrett grinned as his father puckered mumbling, “You know her?” Barrett replied with, “My English teacher.”

“Good morning, Barrett. I didn’t know you and your handsome father ever left the restaurant.”

“You’ve been to my restaurant?” Bronson beamed extending a hand which she graciously accepted. “Bronson Booth.”

“Josie McKellen. Oh, yes! I crave those big, thick, juicy ... yes!” She feigned a blush. “Who was that man you just waved at?” She looked toward LARRYet’s.

“Dick Smallwood. He’s the lead singer of a country band called Whiskey Dick. He eats at my restaurant every time he and his boys are in town. Flyer over there on the window says they’re playing at River Rat’s later tonight.”

“Really?” She pepped up at the revelation, “I’m meeting some fellow teacher’s there tonight for drinks. How perfect is that? Maybe I should get my autograph now.”

“Must be fate!” Bronson chuckled as his son circled behind Josie to check out her ass cleavage. All good! Dad was checking out her thigh cleavage. Josie loved her effect over men. “So, what brings you down ... town?” A subtle chin to her shoulder to catch Barrett scoping her crease she grew bubbly. Barrett was well aware what Josie and Piper both were getting away with. Former baseball Jock until budget cuts killed the baseball team but knew the other Jock Flock members all too well.

“I love going down ... town.” She copied his pause with a wink. “I’m last-minute shopping for birthday presents.”

“That’s right I heard Dakota and Sable’s birthdays were coming up.” Barrett jumped in.

“Any ideas on what I might buy them? I’m really flying blind.”

“Boots!” Bronson pointed at LASSos. She wondered while looking at the entrance if that might be an option. Tilting her head from side to side she considered it but just wasn’t sure.

“Leather jackets to go with them?” Barrett pictured the twins wearing only a jacket and boots. He had often checked out Dakota in school, especially when he caught glimpses of her ass in Roger Dundee’s class. Unknown to him that was Sable after getting her braces removed. Easy mistake!

“Another option!” Josie batted her lashes toward Barrett. “I’ve been avoiding clothes but...”

“You make those shorts look ... peachy.” Bronson dares to flatter her knowing by her actions there would be nothing he couldn’t say to this woman that might offend her. “At least you didn’t avoid those today.”

“Aren’t they cute?” She pivots in step to share her backside with him, her front with Barrett. “There’s a pit somewhere.”

“Tight ass fuck.” Barrett exhaled. He meant tight as fuck but either way correct.

“I know I can barely breath.” She giggled. “Well, Gentlemen I believe I will now go shop and check out Smallwood.” Peering only at Bronson she added in a whisper, “Can’t tell me his wood is that small.” He wouldn’t know!

“Good luck, Mrs. M.” Barrett bit his knuckle the second she turned away.

“Stop back after, I’ll give you that big, thick, and juicy.” Bronson laughed.

“I’ll just do that.” She circled herself in step then moved on to the door to LARRYet’s. Hearing a loud, YEEHAW! as a door notification she jumped then laughed at the early warning sign. Lifting her sunglasses to see better in the gloomier setting she searched for Dick. He couldn’t possibly be that hard to find. Dick was a big boy.

All men’s clothing, she tried not to look shameless and did peruse cowboy hats when no salesperson immediately showed up. “Henry would look ... dorky. God so would Roman. I’m not even sure I’d look good in one.” She tried one far too big and giggled. “I’m just not a hat girl.”

“More feminine hats next door.” She heard a gruff voice, peering over her shoulder at a burley older man with a handlebar moustache. Of course, that was met with a playful expression. “Help you, young lady?”

“Just looking!” Straight at a fella as big as Dick. “Hello there.”

“Mornin’! I’m Lawson. Proprietor and wrangler.” He tipped his own hat and tweaked his moustache with both hands as if revving up a motorcycle. Maybe the old fart had two horses.

“Oh, so you’re the Lawson in this one whore town.” Not even close in that assessment. She meant horse not whore, but he got the gist.

“That I am.”

“I’m looking for birthday ideas. My twin daughters actually! I stepped in here first...”

“To get an eye full of Dick Smallwood?” He winked.

“Is he that popular?”

“Signin’ a contract with Gillbilly’s he says. Mickey Gilly’s cousin’s record label.” He chuckled. “Me? Never heard of it.”

“Aww! I did notice him walking in. Very handsome.”

“Cleans up! He’s in back lookin’ at jeans and shirts. Need an introduction?”

“Would you mind if I did that on my own?” Evil in her eyes he knew trouble had blown into town like a ... rumble weed. Tumble even!

“Ain’t nobody here. Have at it.” He waved her on then watched her ease in front of him before wiggling away. Out of ear shot he growled, “God almighty!”

Trying to appear less obvious she spotted something that made her mind wander. “Oh my! Are these ... ass less chaps?” Pausing to look them over was all the time needed for Dick to look up and see her, eyes going without blinking.

“Now who are you?” He grinned. Giving up on his quest for rugged denim he moved to an endcap and planted an elbow up on it. Seeing her hands move behind her and palm her butt cheeks he knew that was his cue. “Ain’t ass less if there’s somethin’ coverin’ them. Might be too big for ya.”

“Nothing is too big for ... oh my!” She played breathless in looking at him. “Getting ideas for...” She didn’t want to repeat herself. “ ... I’m going dancing with my girlfriends tonight. River Rats down by the Cum ... berland.” There was always that play on sex. It came natural to her. “I want to be original, so I considered chaps.”

“Your petite size is probably next door. Those might fit me though.”

“Do model for me.” She winked. “Wait!” She pointed toward the front of the store. “Didn’t I see you ... on that flyer in the window?” Thanks for the heads up, Bronson. Small or not!

“Only if you model a pair from next door.”

“Deal!”

“Observant gal!” He chuckled with swagger, “Dick Smallwood.”

“That’s impossible. I’m Josie.” She frowned at him. He knew what she was insinuating.

“Not even close.” He winked. His beast was thick and well defined behind his already tight jeans. Her eyes zeroed in on it and shivered. “Pluck me up a size 42 waist, 40 length.” He was a massive fucker. Almost a Dominic Black except not as upper body built as the bodybuilder. Magnificent regardless. Sorting through the chaps she found a 42/38 and questioned him on the length. “Close enough!” That’s what Henry McKellen said at that exact same moment to her daughter Dakota. Twist of that fate!

“Follow me to find my pair?”

“Right behind ya.”

“Mmm!” Let the seduction begin.

Stepping through into LASSos they found Lawson who monitored both sides but went next door to avoid blocking her. Nice of him. “Hello again Lawson! Show me ass less chaps that might fit lil’ ole me.” Southern Belle! Lashes batting!

Lawson smirked at Dick in passing between them, he knew there was something hot waiting in the wings. Reaching the chaps section, he looked back as Josie found herself mesmerized by a Cowgirl mannequin holding a lasso in her hands. Fingers brushing along the rope it was almost as if she were hinting without even looking at Dick.

“Lookin’ to rope a calf?”

“Two maybe?” Dick chuckles at Lawson. Calves!

“Are you boys being suggestive?” She beguiled them. “Step at a time.”

“These might fit you.” Lawson held up a pair of leather chaps. Shuffling to his side she took the pair and held them over her waist to gauge the fit. “Changing room is right over there.”

“They’re ass less Lawson. I might as well change right here. Objections?”

Puckering he shrugged, “Still nobody else here. Have your fun.”

“Try yours on too. Same time?” She eyed Dick.

“Now that there would be my cue to mosey along lil doggy.” Lawson stepped away and locked the door to LASSos, turning a sign on the door which said to enter through LARRYet’s. “Y’all will know when you hear the Yeehaw!” Concerning outside interference.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.