Nashville Pussy - Cover

Nashville Pussy

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 111: LOVELACE

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 111: LOVELACE - Welcome to the SOAP OPERA PORNO none of you ever thought you wanted. One with plot and hardcore sex in every way imaginable. Piper Cherry started over in Nashville from scratch after a destructive marriage. New neighbors, new career with unlimited playmates, more money than she knew how to spend, and no desire to behave. It must be contagious, now everyone around her wants to be with her or to be like her. Nashville however had more to offer than she could ever predict. Anything goes! Perfect!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Illustrated  

nashville-pussy-111-josie-eaten-out-ref.jpg

“Stop being a baby chick.”

Sable McKellen giggled at her boyfriend Travis Herbert, her mother Josie taking the time to drag he and her daughter to Elsa Fromme’s Home Economics class. For the last twenty minutes she and Josie had carefully teamed up in cutting him out of a superglued mascot uniform. It being the embodiment of their team Swallow Bad Bird aka Barney the feathers were ruffled.

“Don’t cut my winky off.”

Thus far Travis only had his helmet off now able to actually breath and see clearly what was around him. With Sable’s mother Josie working on the thinner waist material of his uniform she had been crouching down in front of him. Frowning at him she looked up and realized it did appear as if she were kneeling to blow him. Hormones on high as she hurried along, knowing that her lover Coach Roman Crandell and Coach Chism Goforth of the Marquette Badgers were waiting on her she snipped a bit faster than she probably should, cutting as rapidly as the material allowed. Even better for Bird Dog here, he could see Josie’s bare bottom in a modelling mirror Ms. Fromme had when her girls were dress making. Sad to say the Birdy had a very stiff perch. Perbert was his name said the parrot! PERBERT! PERBERT! SQWAWWWWK!

“You were really funny out there.” Sable tried for a compliment to keep him from despair just as her pep squad coach Piper Cherry had suggested while still outside. She adored him but to be honest she really wanted to hang with her new teammates yet also felt they might give her crap over chickening out during the pyramid. If not for the only good Badgerl in the batch Jolene Waco, who jumped into save her she might have ruined the entire scheme.

“You see how I kicked Badger Barbie’s ass?” He grinned.

“It looked the other way around.”

“That was only because of Rotten humping my leg. Piper should castrate him, that might prevent that.” Peering down at Josie, Momma McKellen snipped her scissors at him in a playful threat, suddenly castration was not such a smart topic of discussion. “Thanks for helping me Mrs. M.”

“I couldn’t just abandon my daughter’s boyfriend. Now hold still, I almost have your waist cut away. It should be easy enough for you to step out once I do.”

“Quit looking at my mom in the mirror.” Sable caught him, Josie scowling at her daughter. “What? Your ass is hanging out mom.”

“Yours was.” Trav defended Josie. “I saw you take your undies off just before the pyramid.” Eagle eye! Still a bird.

“Everyone else ... don’t embarrass me.” She lifted his chin away from the mirror. To be frank Josie didn’t care if Trav saw her ass or not. She was in a hurry here. At least Sable was wearing her underwear now, that was all that mattered. Even if she weren’t what could Josie say. She had promised to let the girls be adults. As much as the twins were now aware of concerning her sex life, she knew better than pick a flight. Fight even!

“I’m not looking at her in the mirror. I was looking at myself.” Two more solid cuts his bird britches fell to his knees. Poised right in front of Josie’s face was his five-inch erection. Sensing a breeze, he tried to use his wings to cover his perch. Behind him Sable called him out.

“Then why does your ass say LIE?” The rest of the letters long rubbed off now. What once said LICK ME in lip gloss writing had dwindled at first down to LIME, but now only LIE. “You’re busted buddy.” She giggled.

Standing up Josie ignored his hard on and moved aside to try dragging the upper body of the bird costume over his head. With the weigh off at the bottom the top half went without a fight. Travis Herbert stood naked in front of Josie and Sable. Stepping out of the bird legs Travis kicked his feathered fiend out of the way.

“Take that Foghorn Leghorn.”

“Is that what you call your winky?” Sable giggled.

Josie turning to put her scissors away in a sewing kit on the desk Travis looked first down at his erection then up at Josie’s butt a mere three feet away. After seeing her naked in her bedroom before the big game then busted by her husband, he was still envisioning momma McKellen. He knew he had to switch or never hear the end of it, so he jumped up and spun around to face Sable, pecker wagging. Sable’s expression was priceless.

“I say! I say! Cover that up Boy.” She mocked the cartoon rooster.

“With what? I don’t have any clothes. No wallet and phone either. I don’t know how I’ll explain those my mother.”

“What do we do about that mom?”

“We could share your shirt like Mimi and her girlfriend did. I’m in behind though.” Trav laughed then saw Josie shake her head. “I’m kidding!” His ass was still lying.

“Step into the hallway.” Josie guided him by his shoulders, “I have a change of clothes up in my classroom. You can wear my jersey home. I’ll have people look for your phone and wallet.” Motioning Sable to wait Josie closed the classroom door behind him. Sharing eye contact the McKellen girls cracked up laughing. It was fun to be doing a project together again, even if it was gross. Whipping her t-shirt off Josie handed it to Sable, “There’s nobody here so I can get upstairs without being caught. Take my badge and go out the front turnstile to meet Mace and Dakota. I’ll be home later. Go straight home.”

“We will. Thanks mom.”

Mother and daughter embrace for the first time in days, it felt nice to offer love. Hug ending Sable turned and gave her mom enough time to step out of Trav’s eyesight. Closing the door behind her Sable tossed the jersey at Travis who stood dancing like a goofball looking up at the cameras. He knew Josie would protect his stupidity from Carl. Putting it on against his better judgment, finding it girly he concluded he had no choice. Smelling it only added to his expression. “Perfume and...” He bit his tongue knowing the scent of dried cum. Perv’s just knew! Time to go! Fucking Leghorn was still cocky.

Josie giving the kids time to leave opened the Home Economics door and carefully looked for safety. Giggling she jumped into the hallway and danced about like a ballerina in front of the cameras like Travis had. Too funny! She knew Carl Manley would get a kick out of her recital, that is until she learned of Trav before her. Buzzkill! Blowing him kisses to be recorded she bent over and spread her ass cheeks just for laughs. As she did, she was busted out by the sudden appearance of her lover Roman Crandell.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Swan Lake! Swallow Lake?” She raced into his arms and jumped into his clutches. “Take me to your office.”

“Goforth and the Ref’s are drinking my booze in there. You were taking so long I thought I better check on you.”

“You try cutting up a Chicken. Speaking of, help me discard the feathers so Elsa doesn’t complain come Monday.”

“Janitors will be here after midnight. Just leave a note saying pitch me.”

“Good idea!” One post-it-note and three minutes later she was back under Roman’s wing. Lights out!

“Uhhh? You got any clothes?”

“In my SUV! I’ll get dressed later.” Desk dress was not mentioned.

“You’re going to sit naked with me and ... I should have known.” He growled as they walked toward the gym. “You expect me to sit and watch you play with Goforth, don’t you?”

“No! I expect you to show him how it’s done. How I’m done!” Her persona grew bubbly, “Ref’s you say?”

“Unbelievable!” She had asked him to push her limits. The trouble was he knew his girl had no limits. “Does this mean we don’t have to do that hotel hookup with some random stranger?”

“Nooo!” She razzed him, “Live my studly Coach. Push! Push! Push! Shove! Shove! Shove!”

“Live? You’re going to be the death of me McKellen.”

“Go out smiling Baby.”

“Uh huh!” Crossing the gym and down the steps toward his office they found the four Ref’s out in the hallway. Hearing the football teams loud and proud in both the girl’s locker room and the boys, Roman shook his head. “Do I want to know?”

Jerry Duggan and Troy Ballantine pointed to the girl’s locker room, “Counsellor Cherry.” then to the boy’s locker room. Joined by Chism Goforth he beat them to the punch. “My spicy enchilada Maya.”

Josie moved from behind Roman where she hoped to surprise everyone. Again, dancing in a spin, she introduced herself, “I guess I’m the office supply girl.” Seeing her nude, the Ref’s beamed. Jumping into Goforth’s arms Josie kissed the Coach hard on the mouth. His hat removed was tossed at Roman.

Crowding into Crandell’s tiny office they could barely move. Under stress the booze sounded good to Roman. He sat out the first half of the after-game show. She blew their socks off. Rest of their clothes too!

“Good thing I have another bottle in my truck.”

Liquid courage!


In the nearly cleared out parking lot sat Mace Belmont and Dakota McKellen, his truck idling and tunes on the stereo. Turned down low he found himself playing shy so fiddled with the volume control on his steering wheel. Why he was acting shy remained unknown, he just was. Maybe guilt was troubling him, that and sore knuckles. Flexing his fingers for comfort lured Dakota in. Scooting closer she took his sore hand and lightly massaged it before using his palm to rest her cheek in. He melted!

“You saved me from Knox.”

“Angus saved you. Like I said earlier I just backed him up.”

“You still saved me. Thank you for caring about me.”

“You know I do. You and your sister. Even Travis ... you’ve become family to me in the short time I’ve been up here in Nashville.”

“I love you too.”

“Love?” He swallowed dryly.

“In my own way. Not love love ... but love.”

“I thought you meant...” He chuckled sighing with relief as Rotten barked breaking up their goo goo eyes. “Jealous boy?”

“Here comes Sable and Perbert. Look at him in that jersey.” She laughed, “So girly! Where’s Brandon Foster when you need him to chase Trav around the school?”

“Be nice! He’s gone through hell tonight. Past week! Two weeks! Whole life?”

“I know I shouldn’t treat him like I do but ... I can’t help it.” A vision of Trav laying on her naked body back at Sable’s bedroom when he thought she was Sable made her choke. Why did she let him kiss her, let alone lick her pussy. “God, I hope he doesn’t do that again when we all hang out tomorrow night.” On the fence!

Music turned back down as the couple reached them Mace leaned out his window. “There’s our fair feather friend.”

“Flying in from the North.” Dakota laughed, “Boy is his arms tired. His jerking off arm at least.”

“HAHA!” Travis growled as he helped Sable climb up into the back suicide door of the massive truck. Seeing her butt Travis pinched it on the way up, making her yelp. Fending off Rotten on the other end, the pup excited by her visitation she simply ignored Trav’s advance. Pausing before climbing up himself Trav looked at Mace. “He isn’t going to hump me again, is he?”

“Keep Sable between you just in case.” Mace chuckled, playfully grinning at Dakota who remained hip to hip with him. Her hand on his leg was not helping his concentration. With Travis inside and the door closed Mace backed out then put his truck in drive and pulled out of the parking lot. Rotten smelling Josie on Travis, it was a fight for Sable to keep him off of her, let alone Travis.

Aiming for conversation Travis sighed, “Guys? What are we going to do about Hardecker? He’s never going to leave us alone if we don’t take a stand.”

“Mace punched him.” Dakota jumped in, “So did Angus. Reese Teller even came to my defense tonight. Not sure why, he’s never really talked to me much. Nice of him though.” Because Reese was aiming for brownie points with her mom Josie. It wasn’t out of kindness. To Reese Teller everything was about financial or emotional gain. Josie made him cash; he offered something to show Josie he cared. No way was Reese letting his prize cunt become unhappy with him. Not a chance!

“Yeah, but he’s still coming after me every chance he gets. He’s just using others to do his dirty work.”

“Get your mom’s boyfriend to put the fear of God in him.” Dakota added. Behind her Sable nibbled her lip picturing Dominic Black defending her as Mace and Angus did Dakota. He pummeling Knox then picking her up and carrying her to bed as his reward. Where did that come from? Travis rubbing her leg only fueled the moment. Guiding his hand under her shirt to rub the crotch of her panties Travis found her lace extremely damp. Go him! It wasn’t enough to change the subject, however.

“I’m not asking that asshole to do anything. I want him out of my mom’s life. She deserves better.” Not in Kelly Herbert’s mind. Her master was keeping her sane, the dark lifestyle fulfilling everything she was missing. Well, most things!

“You need to give him more of a chance Travis.” Sable mumbled pressing his fingers toward her pussy as if hoping he would massage her. She was horny thinking not just of Big Bad Dom, but of Corey Samson whom she shared smiles with at the game until he blew his ego to pieces and didn’t speak to her, let alone glance at her again. Travis was her only solution for sympathy.

Panties pulled aside for him he hesitated to begin touching her more intimately. Too bad Rotten was more than willing to satisfy her itch, his snout touching her bikini area a lick over her clit made her realize her lapse in judgment. “Quit that!” Covered up or not the pooch licked the clothe of her undies. She ignored it for a moment, it did feel twistedly good. It had to stop. “No!”

“Why do you always defend him?”

“Because I see how your mom adores him. Let her have a good life Travis ... if she’s happy, you should be too.” No way was Sable letting Trav push her man away. Wait! What? Sable removed Rotten’s snout and had to turn away, hugging the canine to prevent his tender torture. Jilted Trav winced and told her, “I can’t Sable. I love my mom and he hurts her.”

Silence the rest of the way home. Only Mace understood, but knew it wasn’t his business. Sable was not the only one removing something from her lap. Scolding Dakota for rubbing his erection Mace Belmont simply held her hand. Good enough for her.


Twenty minutes ago, out on the football field...

The lights were bright even with empty stands. Only the cheerleaders were still out there as if ready for a brawl. Future Horton-Dexter girls athletics Coach Jin Zellers decided to hang around and visit with her dojo buddy Jolene Waco as well as be a voice of authority once the hair pulling began. With the Badgerls sabotaging their G-strings with itching powder she suspected a war to be brewing. Shockingly the girls got along. For the most part.

Hanging out up in the lighting booth with game announcer Donny Cates still in attendance to give his old friend Marci VanCamp back her CD, the four chatted over the earlier face off during halftime.

“That was pretty amazing what you did coming over to help the pyramid formation.” Marci told Jolene, Jin agreeing. Donny leaning back in his swivel chair drank a Venom energy drink chuckling.

“Thanks!” Jo winced at Donny, the slacker having gone to school with Marci back in the day, “Why are you laughing?”

“Just recalling all those moons over Miami.”

“She does have a cute ass.” Jin teased Jolene.

“Not gay Ninja Whorrior!”

“HEY! That’s my sister Kim not me.”

“Surrrre! I see how you look at me when we’re sparring at Master Khan’s dojo.”

“I do not look at you. Stop that!”

“So, Jin, I hear you’re coming on board as the new girls Coach taking over for Ruth Dunbar.” Marci grinned, opting to sit up on the well-built announcer’s microphone console, Donny eying the brunette with interest. They had dated in High School but were pretty much just friends nowadays.

“Piper and Josie says I’m in. I guess I’ll see when I show up and Carl Manley points me toward the exit door. I think he’s supposed to call first. Hell, I don’t know. I have faith in the ladies.”

“Me too! I wasn’t sure about Piper’s offer but now I’m totally convinced. It’s going to be good to have a paycheck again.” Marci kicked off her tennis shoes to relax. Donny immediately swooped in and plucked her foot up and began massaging it. Stunned Marci giggled, “He always did know what I liked. Donny and I used to date.”

“I could use one of those.” Jin laughed as Donny grinned like the Devil.

“Shed the shoes.” He nodded. Jin shrugging used her toes to remove her own tennis shoes. Jolene pausing Jin from offering Donny her foot, he did have two hands. Sending her Reeboks flying Jolene smirked at Jin.

“Feets of fury?”

Jin caught on immediately and bowed to Jolene. In a blinding move both Daughters of the Dojo took a fighting stance toward Donny then kicked a single foot each toward his face at him poising their feet right in front of his chin. Cross-eyed at their painted nails he opened his mouth in awe. Marci laughing at his reaction reclaimed her foot and put her toes to his lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.