Cavities - Cover

Cavities

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Laura has her six-month dental check-up this morning, and like most of us, she doesn't relish going to the dentist. With a little help from Mat, she finds a solution. Whether strictly speaking this is "Romantic," I've coded it that way because all Mat and Laura stories are "Romance." Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

Laura was about to set off for her six-month dental checkup.

Mat sat at the computer table staring intently at his laptop.

“Anything I can get you before I go?” Laura asked. “More tea? A biscotti? A Heffalump burger?”

“Mmm?” Mat mumbled in response. “I’m sorry—what did you say?”

“I said, ‘She has a nice ass, doesn’t she?’”

“Oh. Yeah. Um, Yes.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be writing a story?”

“Uh, yeah. Just getting a little inspiration.”

“I see. And you find her inspiring? Her nice ass?”

“Well, kinda.”

“While I’m suffering at the dentist’s.”

“What if I promise not to jerk off while you’re gone?” Mat said. “What if I save myself for you?”

“You’d do that? You’d go through that torment?”

“For you, anything!”

Laura smiled and shook her head. “You’re such a boy. What if I suck you off before I leave?”

“Uh, yeah, that might be okay.”

Laura took her time with the blowjob. Again and again she took Mat to the brink, only to back off. Eventually, though, all good things must come to an end. She made Mat ejaculate into her mouth.

“Mmm, yummy,” she said, licking her lips and swallowing. “I love your cum.”

“I love you,” Mat said, his voice betraying after-orgasm dreaminess. “Wait. Your dentist appointment. Aren’t you going to be late?”

“Yes, I’m afraid it will have to be cancelled. Will you call and tell them while I change out of these clothes? And then you can fill one of my other cavities.”

Mat called and told them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.