The Family Resort - Greyson Family - Cover

The Family Resort - Greyson Family

Copyright© 2022 by qm2x1798

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of a visit by the Greyson family to a nudist family resort. This is from the perspective of the son as he learns what other families do when everyone is naked. Along the way, he will experience the changes in his own family dynamics. This story was originally submitted under the Family Resort universe by HappyComet. The author is no longer active so I'm submitted the work under my own pen name. Hope you enjoy it

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

This work of fiction is for ADULTS ONLY. It contains descriptions of sexual interactions between teens and adults. There are family relationships in this work of fiction. This story does not reflect reality and any similarities to real people or events is coincidental. This story is not an endorsement of similar behavior in the real world. This work of fiction is copyrighted by QM2X1798. I hope you enjoy the story.

Thank you to wrc264 for help in editing this chapter.

If you are new to my story, let me introduce myself. I’m Josh Greysen. I’m sixteen years old and the younger of two children. My sister Kelly is eighteen and just graduated from high school. My parents, Jeffrey, and Amy, promised my sister a trip to Europe as a graduation gift. About a month before we were supposed to go on vacation, our parents informed us that we were adding to our holiday plans with a trip to a nudist family resort. What follows is more of my adventures at the resort.

Begin Story

The sun hadn’t come up yet, but my dick had. The room was still dark so I couldn’t see the tent in the bedsheet that my cock created. With sleep still in my eyes, I reached down and stroked it a few times through the white cotton fabric. I listened to the sound of my sister breathing next to me as she slept. She nuzzled against my body, one arm over my chest.

The weight of Kelly on my body wasn’t pressing on my bladder, yet I had this urge to pee. I lay there for a minute wondering if I might be able to get back to sleep. The cottage was quiet, except for my dad snoring lightly in the other bedroom and the sound of the ocean. I rubbed my swollen head and my shaft a few more times. I resigned myself to the fact that I needed to pee and that I would need to get up.

I reached over with my right arm and gently lifted the arm draped across my chest. Kelly stirred as I slid out from under the sheets and tried to climb off the bed with cat-like finesse. Two feet on the floor of the cottage, my eyes adjusted to the dark, allowing me to see my naked sister and my thick shaft pointing upwards.

Tiptoeing out of our room, I walked past the room my parents were sleeping in. My mom was curled in a ball on one side of the bed and my father was on the other side. Dad wasn’t snoring so much, rather just breathing loudly.

I managed to make my way to the bathroom through the dark cottage without kicking any of the furniture. Peeing with a hardon is not easy. It usually involves pushing your cock down in a sometimes-hilarious attempt at aiming the yellow river. After stepping back a foot or so from the toilet to account for the arc of the stream, I released the tension holding back the flood and out came a yellow stream. The sound of splashing water filled the silent cottage. Feeling relieved, I listened to the splashing of the water.

The warm hand on my side startled me. I looked over to see Kelly standing next to me, watching the waning arc of piss as my bladder emptied. I took a step forward and at the same time my sister grabbed my cock. She gave it a few shakes to get the last droplets to fall into the porcelain bowl. After a few more shakes, she nudged me out of the way, but didn’t release her hold on my dick. With her free hand, she put the seat down and then sat. Kelly held my dick as the room filled with the sound of her piss splashing against the side of the toilet bowl.

Kelly never let go of my dick as she stood up, not bothering to wipe off the golden droplets clinging to her pussy lips. My sister’s breasts touched my chest as she leaned in to kiss me. Our lips touched and then her tongue invaded my mouth. The kiss ended and Kelly started pulling on my dick. At this point my brain is thinking that my sister wanted to go back to bed and to pick up where we left off last night. Instead, my sister weaved her way through the cottage, leading me by my dick.

The sun hadn’t peaked over the horizon, but it was beginning to get lighter outside. The black shadows of the night were starting to be replaced by areas of gray and things in the distance were starting to become clearer. Kelly continued pulling me by the cock towards the beach beds. After a few more steps, she stopped and turned to face me. I looked at my sister, locks of her light brown hair covering one of her two blue eyes. Kelly reached her hand up and pulled the stray locks of hair away from her eyes and behind her ear.

“You know Josh, with all of the things going on around the resort you and I haven’t done it.”

“Done what?”

“Oh My God, are you serious. You know what I mean. We haven’t fucked. We’re both sleeping nude in the same bed, and we haven’t fucked. We’re going to fix that now.”

“Waaaait!”

Kelly didn’t wait. She pushed me down on the beach bed, picking up my legs and she rolled me into the center of the mattress. Climbing onto the bed, my sister swung her leg over my body and planted her bald pussy on my face. My sister was wet as my tongue slid along her bald slit.

“Oh, Fuck that feels good.”

My tongue started to dig into her wet folds, tasting a mixture of pussy juice and the residue of pee and a drop or two of cum from last night’s fun. Digging deeper with my tongue, I lapped at my sister’s hole as she started riding my face.

“This feels so fucking good.”

Kelly started griding her hips on my face, pushing her wet box onto my tongue.

“FUCK. FUCK FUCK!”

We eventually got our timing down so my sister would grind down on my mouth as I was thrusting up with my tongue. I groaned and moaned, unable to speak with my sister’s pussy glued to my mouth. I was able to breath, barely, as my nose poked against my sister’s butthole.

“OH FUCK ... OH FUCKING HELL!

“FASTER ... DON’T STOP”

“I’M ALMOST TH...”

“FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!

My sister howled at the same time her pussy spasmed and drenched my mouth. I kept lapping at her cum as her body shook. She moaned again and then howled once more while her body shook. No longer riding my tongue, Kelly’s body went rigid as her pussy spasmed once again.

Out of breadth, my sister rolled off my body, and then reached over to grab me. I knew what Kelly wanted and I was happy to oblige. My hand pushed my sister’s left thigh further away while I positioned my swollen cock at the opening of her pussy.

“MMMMM!”

Kelly moaned, my dick pressing into the velvet walls of her pussy. My sister’s pussy is tighter than my mom or Claire’s. I bottomed out, pushing the base of my cock against my sister’s pussy lips and letting my balls slap into her ass. I looked down at my sister, her blue eyes looking back at me. I started to slowly thrust in and out of her.

“This is amazing Josh.”

“Yeah.”

My sister moaned. “This is how we should wake up every morning,”

The angle of my thrusts slapped my body against Kelly’s swollen clit. Grabbing my hips with both hands, she helped set the rhythm of my thrusts. The feeling of her body against mine sent a shiver down my spine. It did the same to her as the moaned loudly and several little spasms gripped my cock.

“FUUUUUUCCCCK.”

“Oh God Josh that feels so good.”

I kept thrusting through the tiny spams emanating from Kelly. My thrusts kept the same pace, in and out. Deep thrusts bottoming out and then pulling back until only an inch of flesh rod remained in the velvet embrace of my sister.

“FUUUUUUCKKKKING HELLLLLLLLL”

“OH, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCK”

Kelly closed her eyes and arched her back as her body stiffened. The spasms in her pussy gripped my shaft, pulling on it as the muscles contracted and then contracted even more. I stopped thrusting, fearing that I might spoil my sister’s ecstasy. Once Kelly’s body relaxed once more, I continued my thrusting.

With each thrust I could feel myself getting closer. I didn’t want to nut in her too early, so I gripped her hips and rolled over onto my back. We were able to roll over without my dick popping out of Kelly’s pussy. As the sun was coming closer to breaching the horizon, I could see more of my sister. Her brown hair was messy and half covering her face. With the weight of her body impaled on my shaft, Kelly started rising and then falling against my body.

I reached up, grabbing my sister’s tits. While I’d touched them before, there was nothing quite like a full-on grab of a D-cup belonging to a teenage girl. My sister’s light-colored areola’s are small and framed erect nipples that are more than a quarter inch in height. Kelly leaned forward and kissed me again as she continued to bounce up and down on my cock.

“MMMMMMM”

She needed to go faster. My cock wanted more and wanted it faster that my sister was giving me. My attempts to tell her to go faster failed since her tongue was attempting to invade my throat. Only garbled words escaped my lips, so I took matters into my own hands. I let go of my sister’s tits, grabbed both of her hips to help set the pace. I started thrusting upwards, attempting to get my entire ass off the sunbed with every upwards thrust.

“FUUUUUCKKKKKING HELLLLLLL!” Kelly stopped kissing me and cried out.

“OH FUCK!”

“OH FUCK”

My sister’s body shook for a good minute. I kept thrusting through her orgasm. I was getting so close. Once Kelly’s body stopped shaking, I rolled her over once again. Looking into her eyes, I stared as I kept thrusting. The familiar feel in my nuts told me that I had only a few more strokes left in me.

One stroke.

Two strokes.

Three strokes.

I didn’t think I could make it to three strokes, but I did.

Four strokes.

The fifth stroke proved to be my undoing. I bit my lower lips and pushed deep into my sister and erupted. I slowed my thrusts as the fountain of seed erupted deep in Kelly.

“FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!

I cursed as well, just not as loud as my sister. I was certain that she had woken up someone with how loud she had screamed. I kept thrusting as more of my seed erupted in my sister’s drenched pussy. I lost count of the number of times I blasted into her body. In the end, I was thrusting despite being certain I didn’t have any more cum to give.

We laid there for a few moments, my cock buried in her pussy. Small spasms continued to grip my shaft. They eventually ended and I rolled off my sister. I didn’t see it, but I’m certain that my seed started dripping out, following the crack of her pussy down to her asshole. Kelly snuggled her body against mine.

“Look Josh, the sun is coming up.”

“Yeah.”

“Did you enjoy that?”

“The sunrise or the sex.”

“Sex.”

“Fucking fabulous” I leaned over and kissed my sister on the lips.

“We should do this more often.”

“Yeah.” I could feel my face muscles smiling.

“Do you think mom and dad will let us fuck once we get to Europe?”

“I don’t know. I can’t imagine they will want to stop just because we aren’t here. We have two rooms at each place we are staying. There’s no reason we couldn’t keep doing this as long as we are in the hotel room.”

“You’re right. What about when we get home? What do you think will happen then?” My sister looked at me and smiled.

“I’m quite sure that mom and dad will want to continue fucking when we get home. There won’t be anyone to watch us.”

“I’m good with that.” My sister reached down and stroked my cock.

“So, what do you think will happen once we get home.”

“I’m certain that mom and dad are going to want to start being naked all the time when we are at home. Mom mentioned something about that yesterday.” Kelly kept stroking my cock as she described what our mother said.

“Do you think that they’ll let us have sex with other people while they are at home.”

“They may. We will at least be able to have sex with each other. This means that you can masturbate without having to sneak off to watch porn.”

“I don’t watch porn.”

“Come on Josh, I know you watch porn. The walls of the house aren’t that thick. I hear you watching porn and jerking off all the time.”

“You watch porn too. I know you do!” I gave my sister a big smile.

“I doubt you’ve heard me watching porn and playing with myself.”

“Have too!”

“Really Josh. Okay smarty pants. What kind of porn do I like to watch.”

I hesitated for a moment. My sister gave me an inpatient look.

“Lesbian.”

The look on Kelly’s face was priceless.

“No!”

“Yep, big sister, you watch lesbian porn.”

I never heard my sister watching lesbian porn. I’d done a quick search on her browser history about six months back when she asked me to help link her laptop to our new printer.

“How did you...?”

“You know mom and dad watch porn!” I don’t know why I said it.

“I know that. I’ve heard them watching it at home when I come home past curfew. How do you know Josh?”

“I saw it the other day when mom asked me to fix their tablet. They’d been on a porn site and got phishing popups that I needed to clear. Mom thought the tablet had a virus.”

“So, what kind of porn do mom and dad watch?”

“Incest, Lesbian, bisexual and gay porn.” I blurted it out before I even thought about what I was saying.

“Holy Shit. How do you know that?”

“I looked at the browser history and one of the movie titles was something to the effect of ‘Mommy and Daddy sucked my cock.’ It looks like they’d watched it a few times. There also looked to be a movie about mommy watching her son with his dad and uncles.”

“No Way. Dad and Mom watch bisexual and gay porn.”

“Don’t forget the lesbian porn. There looked to be a few mommy and daughter movies as well. I didn’t have a lot of time to look at them since mom was looking over my shoulder.”

My sister was quiet for a few moments. I think she’d forgotten that she still had a grip on my cock until the sun was halfway above the horizon. When she did release my cock, her hand came up and grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. As our lips pressed together, I could feel the stirring of another erection.

Any hope of a second round with my sister was politely squashed when she broke off the kiss and sat up. As more of the sun was above the horizon, I could see the cum dripping out of her pussy after I sat up as well. Kelly commented on the beautiful sunrise and how hungry she is. I let my sister pull me off the bed and towards the cottage.

The inside of the cottage was darker than the outside. We didn’t wait for our eyes to adjust and walked right in. Whispering, Kelly wondered if our parents would be awake. We looked in the bedroom and found our parents sound asleep, their backs towards each other. My sister said we should head over to the dining room to see if breakfast was ready.

We quietly walked out of the cottage and headed towards the pool. The beach beds were empty and there wasn’t a soul around. Walking into the lobby of the resort, we saw that employees were starting to show up for work. It was then we noticed the clock on the wall. It was ten minutes after six. Neither of us were wearing watches, mom insisted that I take mine off along with my clothes on the first day. Hoping to find food, we walked into the dining room to find a lone employee starting to set up the sterno heaters for the hot food. The middle-aged woman smiled at us and said that breakfast would be ready at seven.

Kelly tugged on my hand, saying that we should take a walk. Leaving the resort building, we headed towards the dock. Along the way, we saw group of young women walking towards us. Once of them was the housekeeper that cleans our cottage. As they were approaching us, a few of them pulled off their shirts, exposing brown tits. We kept walking, saying hello in Spanish as we passed them. My sister shocked me when she said that she wants to fuck our housekeeper before we leave and wanted to know if I’d join in.

My only tour of the island was during the scavenger hunt, so I looked around. I thought that it would be fun if we rented snorkeling gear with Sam and her brothers. When I mentioned that to Kelly, she said that it’s a good idea. We continued walking, past the dive and snorkel shop, noting that it’s open today at ten in the morning.

As we walked, my sister asked again about how I knew she watched lesbian porn. She said that she always watches porn with her headphones on. Not wanting to get caught, I told her that there is a setting which allows the sound to go both through the computer speakers and the headphones. Then I looked at her and asked if it really matters.

I was hoping that my sister would change the subject and she did, but not completely. She asked me what kind of porn I like to watch. After a few moments of stalling and dodging the question, I admitted to liking MILF porn. A finger in my side made me yelp and then Kelly accused me of lusting after our neighbor, Ms. Greenfield. I was about to deny it, but my sister stopped me and told me there was no sense in denying it.

Kelly stopped us and then wrapped her arms around my neck. A few inches from my face, she asked me if I would watch porn with teen girls like her acting in them. I smiled and said yes. She kissed me and then said that’s a good thing since she’d hate to not fuck me again.

We continued our walk around the island. We’d made it to the far side of the island when we came across a couple and their daughter doing naked yoga. The parents looked to be about the same age as our folks and the daughter looked to be about Sam’s age. We quietly watched as they struck several poses, holding them for ten to fifteen seconds. Both women were thin, with small breasts and tiny waists. My sister bit her lip as she looked at the dad, a huge cock hanging between his legs. Even from twenty feet away, you could tell it was big. It was soft and it hung down to the middle of his thigh when he stood straight up between poses. They noticed us and smiled and went back to striking the next pose. Kelly whispered that the pose is called downward facing dog.

Kelly wanted to watch to see if the dad would fuck his wife or daughter, but I started pulling her away. It was getting a little uncomfortable watching the family, since the mom kept looking over at us. Once we were out of earshot, my sister commented on the size of the guys cock. Then she wondered aloud if he fucks his daughter and his wife.

We continued our walk and at some point, figured that we’d been gone for close to forty-five minutes. Making our way back towards the main building of the resort, we happened to see Sue the resort owner and her son Ben. Sue was bent over the back end of a four-wheel ATV as Ben pounded his mom with deep strokes. We didn’t know how long they’d been fucking, but in less than a minute Sue was crying out and Ben was grunting. We watched as the teenager emptied his balls into his mother. It was only after the last ropes of seed blasted into the MILF did, she look over and see Kelly and I watching them.

Sue told her son to pull out and to go help his sister with breakfast. With a kiss and a pat on his ass, Ben started walking towards the dining room.

“I hope that didn’t bother you, seeing me and my son like that?” Sue looked at my sister and I and smiled.

“It was nice to watch you. Wish we could have seen more. My brother and I got up early this morning and decided to fuck as the sun was coming up.”

“My husband, Brad, likes to do that with Kemry sometimes. It allows them to pretend they are the only two people on an otherwise deserted island. Kemry says it’s some of the best sex she has with her dad.”

“I liked it because it was the first time, I got to be with my brother with no one else around.”

“It’s Kelly and John right.”

“It’s Josh.” I looked at Sue and she apologized for forgetting my name.

“So, Kelly and Josh, what do you think of our resort.”

“It’s fun.” I smiled.

“By fun Josh do you mean like video game fun or have sex fun?”

“The have sex sort of fun.”

“Good. I’m glad you like the resort. We originally started it as a fully clothed resort. Then we went nude in some of the areas. Now most of the staff are nude and all the guests are nude. It’s certainly brought my family closer together, just like you saw a few minutes ago. We didn’t start out as a sex resort, it just happened.”

“I think it’s cool!” Kelly looked at me and then at Sue. “It certainly brought our family closer together.”

Sue looked at us for a moment. “If you don’t mind me asking, did you have sex with each other before you arrived at the resort or is that new?”

“It’s new for us. As we were getting ready to come to the resort, we watched our parents fucking but we never had sex with each other.”

“Kelly, do you enjoy fucking Josh?”

“Yes. Yes, I do.”

“Well, I’m glad that our resort offers a place where you can explore with your brother.”

“Is the restaurant open yet?” I could feel my stomach gurgling.

“Teenage boys. All they can think about is sex and food. Josh your just like Ben.” Sue smiled and told us the restaurant should be open by this point.

“Do you mind if I ask you both another question?” Sue looked at us.

“Sure.”

“What about your parents, have you had sex with them yet.”

“Yes.” My sister and I spoke at the same time.

“Were either of you virgins when you first had sex with each other or your parents.”

“No.” Again, my sister and I spoke at the same time.

“Kemry lost her virginity with her father. I wasn’t Ben’s first, but he promises me that I’m the best woman he’s been with.” Sun chuckled as we continued walking to the restaurant. “Did you participate in the scavenger hunt the other day?”

“Yep, we didn’t win. It was fun.” I got a huge grin on my face when I recalled Claire sucking my dick.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. We try to have fun games and events for the guests each day if people want to participate. Tomorrow is Friday so we will have a dance party in the lounge. Saturday night we have a bubble dance party at the pool. That is always a fun time. The families really like it ... if you get my meaning.”

Sue gave us a wicked smile. You didn’t have a be a genius to figure out she was talking about sex. She mentioned that the bubble party is a weekly tradition that they hold on Saturdays. It’s an evening event that keeps the staff there late. She said that some of the staff stay on the island since it runs into the wee hours of the morning.

We continued to walk and talk about the resort. I was surprised how open Sue was about naked families and sex. I looked sideways and that is when I saw it, the snail trail of cum on Sue’s leg. A bunch of it stopped just above her right knee. As we talked, Sue told us about her brother-in-law and his family that help run the resort. Sue made a surprising admission which started the blood flowing in my cock. On a weekly basis, she said that her son and her nephew double penetrate her by the pool during lunch time. The midday sex act draws more than a few gawkers she said, but that we’d miss it because her nephew is in Florida this week.

Arriving at the restaurant, Sue bid us farewell saying that she needs to check on the fresh food delivery. Kelly and I said goodbye and headed into the empty restaurant. We both grabbed plates and filled them with eggs, bacon, and pancakes. My sister led the way to a table by the door which offered an obstructed view of the pool, we sat down. I set my plate down and offered to get juice for my sister. After filling two glasses with orange juice, I returned to find a big bite of pancake stuffed in Kelly’s mouth.

My sister and I ate and talked. Inevitably, the conversation turned to sex and what happened the previous night. My sister was talking about getting spit roasted by the dads when she stopped talking. I could see that her eyes were no longer focused on me, but something behind me. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder. Yoga dad, that’s what I will call him. He and his wife and daughter walked into the restaurant. My sister was looking at the massive piece of meat hanging between his legs. While I don’t normally go around checking out the size of other guy’s cocks, there was no denying he has a huge cock.

I moved my foot up the side of my sister’s leg causing her to jump. Giving her a devilish grin, I stuck another bite of food in my mouth. We watched as a few more families arrived for breakfast. As we were about to finish eating, we saw the young blondes, Elsa and Freja and their parents come into the restaurant. My sister said something to me about going before I pass out because all the blood leaving my big head and going to my little head. We got up and started walking back to our cottage.

“Josh, so you told Sue you weren’t a virgin when you had sex with mom. Is that true?”

“Yeah. Why wouldn’t you think it’s true?”

“Cause. I don’t see you dating any girls at school. I think the last girl you had over to the house was Tracy Adams.”

“I wasn’t dating Tracy. We were working on a school project.”

“Just cause you’re not dating doesn’t mean you can’t be fucking.”

“I didn’t fuck Tracy and I didn’t lose my virginity with her.”

“Then who was it Josh. It doesn’t have to be a big secret.”

“If it doesn’t have to be a big secret, who’d you give your virginity to?”

Kelly looked at me for a second. “Wayne Sellers”

“Wayne?”

“Yes, Wayne. His dad let him borrow their Mercedes SUV, the one with the expensive leather seats. I sucked him off and then rode him after he busted my cherry. He told me later that he went to the self-serve carwash to clean the cum and blood off the seats after he dropped me off.”

“I told my secret, now tell me yours Josh. Who got your virginity?

“Not saying, it’s a secret.”

My sister looked at me for a few seconds and thought. “Fine Josh, if you won’t tell me then I’ll just have to get it from you the hard way.”

“What do you mean, get it out of me the hard way.”

“I’ll just tell mom and dad you lost your virginity to ... umm ... Jenny Swanson. Yeah, Jenny Swanson.”

“I’ve never dated her. Besides, she’s the official school nerd.”

“Yeah, but she’s a freak between the sheets.”

“No, she’s not. Why would you say that.”

“I’ll say it and mom and dad will never know the difference.”

“It’s not true. Don’t tell them that.”

“Then tell me who you really did it with and we won’t have to make up stories.”

My sister continued to harass me until we got to the cottage door. We walked in to find our mother coming out of the bathroom and our father sitting on the couch looking out the window.

“Hey, you two, where have you been?” It was my mother who gave us an inquisitive look.

“We woke up early mom, and we didn’t want to wake you two. Josh and I got out of bed and watched the sun rise. We also took a walk around the island.”

“Glad you’re back, your father and I are hungry, and we are ready to head over to the restaurant.”

“We already ate mom. Josh was hungry and so was I. We worked up quite an appetite this morning if you catch my meaning.”

My mother laughed a little. “Kelly, you don’t have to be shy about it. You can just say that you fucked your brother and that you were hungry afterwards.”

“We can go over to the restaurant with you if you want to go as a family.”

“Kelly, that’s okay. You can spend time together here if you want.” My dad spoke for the first time. He then went over and kissed my sister on the lips and ran a finger down the center of her breasts.

My mother walked over and kissed me, grabbing my flaccid cock. She mentioned something about saving some cum for later. I watched my sister and mother kiss and then our parents walked out of the cottage saying they would be back later.

Kelly grabbed my hand and said that we might want to take a shower. Pulling me by the hand, I followed my sister to the bathroom. It took a moment for the water to heat up, but once it was warm my sister pulled me under the rainfall showerhead. Kelly wet her hair as she asked me to grab the bottle of shampoo and help wash her hair. My sister hugged my body, pressing her tits into my chest while my hands massaged her scalp.

As Kelly rinsed the shampoo out of her hair, I soaped up my hair. Then Kelly put body wash on her hands and handed me the bottle. Soon I was running my soap covered hands over my sister’s erect nipple. I slid a finger up and down her wet slit, and then used my palm to rub soap into her swollen mons. I groaned when sister grabbed my balls, running her soapy hands on them and my cock. Blood was starting to fill my cock in anticipation of having sex again with my sister.

Kelly, let go of my cock and started rinsing the soap off her body. My half hard cock pointed towards her leg, as I watched my sister walk out of the shower. I quickly rinsed off the soap from my body, turned off the water and then walked out of the shower. I saw my sister walking out the cottage door and towards the beach. I didn’t bother grabbing a towel, opting to follow several feet behind her and stare at her perfect heart shaped ass.

Finding the sunscreen in the bag next to the sunbed, we took turns lathering each other up. My sister didn’t mind that my fingers played with her nipples a little longer than necessary. I didn’t mind that my sister sucked my cock, bringing it quickly to a vertical direction. I chuckled when she said that she only did it to ensure that she could apply sunscreen evenly to the whole shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.