The Family Resort - Greyson Family - Cover

The Family Resort - Greyson Family

Copyright© 2022 by qm2x1798

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of a visit by the Greyson family to a nudist family resort. This is from the perspective of the son as he learns what other families do when everyone is naked. Along the way, he will experience the changes in his own family dynamics. This story was originally submitted under the Family Resort universe by HappyComet. The author is no longer active so I'm submitted the work under my own pen name. Hope you enjoy it

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Like the day before, the sun didn’t wake me up. What woke me up was a weight on my hips and the velvety grip of a pussy wrapped around my cock. I was awake enough to remember spending the evening fucking my mother. The sound of the waves provided background music to what is starting to feel like another day full of sex. I laid there pretending to be asleep, letting my mother ride my cock.

“I know you’re not asleep.”

It wasn’t my mom’s voice but my sister’s. I opened my eyes.

“Good morning, Josh!”

“What are you doing here? Where’s Mom?”

“Mom and I wore you two out last night. After dad fell asleep, I walked into our room and found mom looking at you as you slept. It turns out that mom likes to eat dad’s cum out of other women.”

Kelly started bouncing up and down a little faster. My sister is tighter that my mom. ‘Wait a minute’ I thought to myself. Did I just hear my sister correctly? Did she just say that my mom likes eating my dad’s cum out of other women?

“Did you and mom have sex?”

“Yeah. She fucked me on this bed as you slept. She was hoping that you’d wake up. Once we were done, she went to sleep with dad.”

Kelly started bouncing on my cock faster, impaling herself on my rod. I looked up at my sister and she reached out for my hand, pulling it up to one of her firm tits. I’ll admit that I love big tits and my sister’s are really nice.

As Kelly slid her wet hole down my shaft, she managed to press against my bladder. In most cases men wake up hard because they’re horny after a long night of sex dreams. Sometimes it’s a full bladder that cause their erection. With each bounce from my sister, more weight pressed against my full bladder.

“I need you to get off me Kelly.”

“Why? Don’t you like having your dick buried in me?”

“No. It’s not that. I need to pee.”

“Pee?”

“Yes, you’re pressing on my bladder, and I need to pee. So, unless you want me to pee right now, you need to get off me.”

My sister pouted, sticking her lower lip out as far as she could. Kelly placed both of her hands in the center of my chest and very slowly raised her pussy up the length of my shaft. I suddenly felt the warm tropical air on my cock, as my swollen helmet slipped out of my sisters wet folds. As I got off the bed, Kelly said something about owning her a good fucking sometime today.

I walked to the bathroom, not noticing if my mom and dad were awake. I lifted the toilet seat and just aimed my cock and started to pee when a body come up behind me. My mother’s hand wrapped around my cock as she lightly stroked my shaft as a warm stream of pee filled the bowl. I could feel my mother’s breast pressed into my back and her warm breath in my ear. As the last drops of pee hung on the tip of my dick, my mother shook my dick a few times.

I flushed the toilet and turn around. My mother’s lips met mine as we pulled each other into an embrace. My mother’s hand grabbed my cock, pulling it gently. I don’t know if my mom wanted to keep me hard so we could fuck again. I stood there enjoying the feeling of a warm body next to me. My mother’s strokes were interrupted by my father who stood in the doorway of the bathroom proclaiming his need to pee.

My mom and I walked into the common room, my mother’s fingers interlaced with my own. Kelly joined us, saying hello to our mom. After a minute, Dad emerged from the bathroom. I watched as he walked over to Kelly and kissed her passionately. He mumbled something about hoping to find her in bed earlier in the morning. That’s when my mom let go of my hand and walked over to my sister. She pushed her way past my father and kissed my sister.

My father and I watched as my mom kissed Kelly. What started out as a kiss, quickly turned into an exploration by my mom. Mom’s hands ran across Kelly’s firm tits and in no time, she had two fingers jammed into her wet box. We watched as my mom fingered Kelly in the middle of the room, wet slapping noise mixing with the sound of the ocean. It lasted almost two minutes, and it ended as suddenly as it began. My mother proclaimed that she was hungry and that we should go to the restaurant.

It took another few minutes for my family to finish brushing their teeth and soon we headed over to the restaurant. As we passed the pool, there were a few families who’d already claimed their poolside chairs and beds. A few people watched as Elsa and her mom lay on one of the sun beds kissing. My dad continued to hold Kelly’s hand as he turned to me and smiled. I nodded back at him. Although no words were spoken, I’m quite sure my dad had the same thought running through his mind that I was having. I’m thinking how fun it would be to fuck Elsa or her mom.

My mother must have seen the look in my eyes. She laughed at me and said that I’m just like my father, a horny bastard looking to stick my dick in a young blonde. I said that’s not what I’m thinking. Mom swatted my ass and told me that I shouldn’t lie. Then she kissed me on the side of the face, and we continued walking to the restaurant.

After going through the line, we sat down at a table. I must have worked up an appetite last night since I went back for seconds and thirds. I ate six pancakes, eight sausages and a blueberry muffin. I looked over at my dad and he was eating just as much as me.

I was just finishing the last bite of the muffin when I saw Kemry and her brother walk in. I sort of half waved and smiled, and she did the same back to me. I could feel my mother’s hand on my thigh and then on my dick as she started stroking me under the table. After about a dozen tugs, my mother bent over and whispered in my ear. She reminded me that I need to wear a condom if I’m going to fuck Kemry. Suddenly, the hand tugging at my dick let go and my mom finished eating.

I wasn’t hard yet, but my cock was starting to fill with blood. I watched Kemry bring out more food for the buffet line. Disappearing into the kitchen, I hoped that she’d come out so I could talk with her again. What I was really hoping for was the opportunity to find a quiet moment where the two of us could fuck. Unfortunately, she didn’t come back out of the kitchen.

After several more minutes, my mom mentioned wanting to go by the front desk to check on the day’s activities. Disappointed that I didn’t get to talk to Kemry, I took my mother’s hand when she offered it to me and got up from the table. We walked over to the front desk and looked at the calendar of the day’s event.

“I’m not interested in the volleyball tournament, but the team scavenger hunt looks fun. What do you think?” My mom looked at my dad, Kelly, and me.

“That sounds like fun. What do you kids think?” My dad looked at me and my sister.

We both said yes. Mom said that it starts at two in the afternoon, so we have time to hang out at the beach. My dad grabbed my sister’s hand and led our family out of the lobby and back towards the pool. As we approached the pool, I saw the older woman, her son and both of her granddaughters standing by the pool. The older woman had her hand on her granddaughter’s ass and the other looked to be stroking her son’s cock.

As my family walked closer, we saw that there were a few other people standing around. They were all watching Elsa, who was grinding her pussy onto to her mother’s face. The older blonde was spread eagle on the bed, with Elsa perched atop her mother’s head. Another blonde was eating out the older woman. When the blonde eating pussy lifted her head up, she looked just like Elsa but several years older. I wondered if they were sisters and why I hadn’t seen her earlier.

My mother stared intently at the lesbian action along with the rest of the people encircling the three women grinding on the sunbed. I wondered if my sister was telling me the truth earlier, when she said that she and my mother had sex. Any doubts I had about my sister’s tale of fucking our mom vanished when my mom stated that she’d love to eat each of their pussies.

We watched for several more minutes and by the time we left, my dad and I were both hard as steel. It was surreal watching my sister holding my dad’s cock as she walked along the pathway to our cottage and the beach. Once we got back to the cottage, my mom grabbed her bag with the sunscreen and sunglasses, and we headed out to our sun bed.

Sam and her family were already laying out or playing in the water. My mother dropped our stuff next to the sun bed and told my sister and I to lay down on our stomachs. The sunscreen was cold until my mother started working it into my skin. My mother’s hands worked their way over my back and over my ass. After mom rub lotion on my legs, I felt her hand run over my asshole and onto my balls.

I flipped over on when mom told me. I rolled over and saw my dad working lotion onto one of my sister’s tits with one had as the other had two fingers buried in her pussy. My mother applied the lotion to my chest and then on my legs. Grabbing the base of my cock, my mother opened her mouth and inhaled my cock and started sucking it. It took less than a minute and I was hard once again. It was at that point my mom let my cock slip out of her mouth and she applied lotion to my dick.

I really didn’t pay attention to the Abbott family until I mounted my mother from behind to put lotion of her back. My rock-hard cock nestled between my mother’s ass cheeks. I looked over at Claire Abbott and she had a huge smile on her face. I was so busy looking at Claire licking her lips that I didn’t notice mom shifting her hips up. What drew my attention away from Claire was my dick plunging into my mom’s pussy. I thrust into my mom a few times as she moaned into the mattress of the sun bed.

When I finished putting lotion on my mom’s legs, I pulled out of her and told her to roll over. I climbed back between my legs, my dick hovering a few inches from her bald pussy. With globs of sunscreen on each of my hands, I leaned forward and pushed my dick into mom and started rubbing lotion onto her tits. I would have kept thrusting into my mom and rubbing her tits had Kelly and Sam’s brothers called out that they were going to play in the water. I pulled out of my mom and saw Claire smile at me, looking at my hard cock.

The water was calm, so I grabbed the inflatable ring and waded out into the water. Sam swam over to float and climbed up on to my lap. After a few adjustments, my cock was nestled between Sam’s outer pussy lips and her tits were a foot from my face.

“Morning Josh.”

“Morning Sam.”

“I was wondering if you and your family were going to come out to the beach today. We’ve been out her for like an hour.”

“Sorry, slept in a little too long, had to eat breakfast and we stopped by the pool.”

“What was going on at the pool?” Sam looked down at me with a smirk on her face.

“Something like this.” I grabbed Sam’s ass and thrust my hard dick into her mound.

“Like that huh. Who was it at the pool?”

“You know the blonde girl, Elsa? It was her and her mother and another blonde that looks to be a few years older than my sister. I’ve never seen her before, and she looks like Elsa.”

“It’s Elsa’s older sister. Her name is Freja, and she just wrapped up her university studies. She flew in late last night to join her family.”

“How do you know that?” I looked at Sam and smiled.

“My family ate breakfast with their family this morning. We didn’t sleep in like your family.”

“Yeah. I stayed up late last night.”

“I know. My family saw you, remember?”

“Yeah.” I could feel my dick start to swell more.

“Josh, are you embarrassed? Your face is turning bright red.”

“No, I’m not embarrassed.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“Did you lose your virginity last night?”

“No.”

“Cool. Was that the first time you ever fucked your mom?”

I hesitated for a moment and Sam looked at me. I could feel my cock getting harder by the second. “Yes.”

“Cool.”

Sam kissed me. I kissed her back. Sam ran her hand down my stomach, reaching between our bodies to grab my cock. I moaned into her kiss as she continued to stroke my cock with her delicate hands. Sam released my cock and put both of her hands on my shoulders and climbed several inches up my chest. With one hand she reached behind her, again wrapping her fingers around my cock. I knew what was coming next as Sam positioned my swollen helmet that the opening of her pussy. I moaned loudly as the Sam’s tight pussy started to slide down my shaft. I was surprised how tight Sam’s pussy is and it took her a several strokes for her to bottom out on my cock.

“Oh fuck. You feel so good Josh.”

“So do you.”

“I’ve been wanting to do this since the day we met. My mom told me that I couldn’t fuck you if you were still a virgin. She wanted to make sure that your mom had a chance to take your virginity. As I watched you fucking her last night, all I could think about was getting to fuck you today.”

“I’ve wanted to fuck you too Sam.”

The time for talk ended. Sam started riding up and down on my shaft. Her pussy gripped my cock, her flesh wrapped around my swollen shaft. Each time he she raised her hips, it felt like she was going to pull my dick away from my body. Sam’s pussy was by far the tightest I’d ever fucked.

Our mutual moans and grunt combined with the sound of the gentle waves. Sam bounced up and down on my cock, and after a few minutes she moaned in my ear. Her pussy convulsed around my cock. I leaned forward and locked my mouth on one of Sam’s erect nipples.

We were so busy fucking on the inflatable that neither Sam nor I noticed that the waves had pushed us into the shore. I realized it when my ass hit the sand under the inflatable. Sam looked at me and laughed and then she climbed off me and told me to get off the inflatable. I did as Sam said, allowing her to bend over the inflatable. I looked at her tight pussy and butthole as I was grabbing her hips.

“OH, FUCK JOSH!”

I buried myself in Sam’s pussy and started thrusting my hips forwards and backwards. I looked down at Sam’s wet hole as it gripped my shaft. Moans mixed with the sounds of the waves. I looked up as Sam called out again, noticing that we had an audience. My mom was stroking my dad’s cock. Claire had a few fingers rubbing her clit. Sam’s dad watched with a huge smile on his face.

Sam called out again, an orgasm causing her pussy to spasm on my cock. I continued thrusting through the shakes rippling through Sam.

“FUCK JOSH ... UMM ... UMM ... HARDER!

I picked up the pace of my thrusts, gripping Sam’s thin hips with both hands. The slapping sound of my body and Sam’s mixed with sounds of waves lapping at the sand. Sam grunted with each thrust of my rod in and out of her body.

“FUUUUUCK!”

Sam’s body convulsed on my cock again. I didn’t stop thrusting into her. In fact, I reached up with one hand to grab her hair while keeping the other hand on her hips. I pulled back on the fistful of hair, raising Sam’s head so she could look at our parents. She half mumbled, half grunted that I needed to fuck her harder and faster.

Sam’s legs shook as the next orgasm radiated outwards from the center of her pussy. Her muscles gripped my cock in waves, like a maiden milking a cow. I could feel that I was getting closer. The urgency to cum took hold of my body. My breathing sounded like I was running a race. I managed to tell Sam that I was ready to cum and asked if I should pull out. She screamed that I better not pull out that that I need to fill her cunt.

Her desperate and vulgar pleas to fuck her faster and fill her with seed sent me over the edge. I thrust into Sam a half dozen more times before stream of cum erupted from my swollen head, filling Sam’s pussy. I thrust into her once more, another stream of seed pushed deep into the young woman’s pussy. I thrust into Sam several more times, with each one depositing a little more cum into her pussy.

We both were breathing hard as I kept my last thrust deep inside Sam. I started to run my hands up and down her back. We stayed there for a moment, each of us enjoying the feeling of my shaft buried in her cum filled pussy. Sam told me to back out of her and I watched her get off the floatie and kneel before me. I looked down to see Sam gently wrap her lips around my still swollen shaft. I stood there catching my breath as she licked the combination of pussy juice and cum off my shaft.

I must have had a smile on my face because I looked at my mom who seemed to chuckle when I looked at her. Sam’s mom was still rubbing her clit, laying on the bed next her husband. What shocked me was that Sam’s dad gave me the thumbs up as he watched his only daughter sucking my cock. After she was done cleaning our combined fluids off my shaft, Sam stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the ocean once more.

Once we were far enough from shore, she wrapped her arms and legs around my body and kissed me. I could taste my cum on Sam’s lips. I remembered the taste from when Kelly had my cum in her mouth and then kissed me. I held Sam by her ass as her legs stayed wrapped around my waist. We continued to kiss for several minutes, until Sam’s brother and my sister wanted to play football in the surf. I let go of Sam and we waded over to where the twins were tossing the football.

We must have played for an hour or so, stopping occasionally to grab some water or a snack. It was close to lunch when we finally got out of the water, heading back to the beach beds and our parents. My dad was laying on his side talking to my mom, a finger lazily playing with her pussy. Claire looked to be asleep, her legs spread open enough to see the entirely of her bald pussy. Sam crawled up on the bed and said something to her mother. After a few seconds, Claire mentioned something about wanting to each lunch and participate in the treasure hunt.

The adults talked for a few minutes, deciding that we’d meet for lunch in 30 minutes and then go to the treasure hunt. My mom grabbed me by the hand and said that she needed my help. I walked hand in hand with my mother towards our cottage.

“Did you have fun with Sam?”

I was silent for a moment. “Yeah, I did. I hope you’re not mad.”

“I’m not mad sweetheart, I could tell that you’ve been wanting to fuck her for the last couple of days.”

“I have. She said that she wanted to have sex with me since we met. Sam said her mom told her that she couldn’t fuck me until they were sure you got to take my virginity.”

“Really.” My mom gave me an inquisitive look.

“I told Sam that I wasn’t a virgin. She asked if last night the first time was you and I had sex. I hope you don’t mind that I told her yes.”

“So, are you going to tell me who you gave your virginity to?”

“No.”

“How about who taught you that trick with your finger while you’re eating pussy?”

“Nope.”

My mother stopped walking. She leaned in and kissed me, snaking her tongue into my mouth. Her free hand grabbed my cock and started stroking it. The kiss and cock stroking lasted about thirty seconds and then stopped as suddenly as it started.

“Will you tell me now, Josh.”

“No Mom. A guy can have secrets.”

My mother pulled me by the hand to our cottage. Once inside, we said hello to the naked housekeeper, who was just finishing making the beds. We chatted for less than a minute before she left to clean the next cottage.

My mom pulled me towards her and dad’s bedroom. My dick started to get hard, wondering if my mother wanted a quickie. My mother let go of my hand and walked to the bed. The blood flowing to my penis went from a small trickle to a full river as my mom crawled across the bed. Her ass cheeks spread, giving me an unobstructed view of her bald pussy and tight brown ring. There was no invitation to join her on the bed, rather she grabbed her tablet and climbed back off the bed.

“This was acting up this morning as your father and I were attempting to film our fuck session. You’ve fixed this in the past, can you help me?”

“Sure, mom.”

I started the tablet and opened the browser. The first site that popped up was a porn site. About a dozen more windows opened, all of them saying that the computer had been infected with a virus. I was able to clear the popup windows in the browser. While I was looking at the browser history, I found all sorts of porn my mom and dad had been looking at. The movies my parents had been watching include incest, bisexual, lesbian and gay porn. There was one movie they watched several times. I could only read the movie title in the browser history. ‘Mommy and Daddy sucked my cock.’

I cleared the last week of history in the cache. I powered down the computer and handed it back to my mom. I said that it was just pop-up ads rather than something serious. I cautioned my mom to just be careful of the sites she and dad visit.

My mother gave me a sly smile and climbed back on the bed, once again giving me a magnificent view of her pussy. After putting the computer on the nightstand, she climbed off the bed and gave me a kiss. It lasted only a second and as she backed away from me once more, she said thank you. It was about this time that my dad and sister walked into the cottage holding hands.

My dad said that Sam and her family were going to meet us in the restaurant and that we should head over there now. By now I should have known that I’d see some type of sex by the pool. I’d seen a lot by the pool in the last few days so I didn’t think there was much that could surprise me. Three generations having sex, was a surprise. The grandmother I spoke with the day before had her face buried in her granddaughter’s pussy. Her son wall balls deep into his mother. The three of them were moaning loudly with each stroke of the dick into the older woman.

Sam and her family had stopped to watch the show. We also stopped to watch the action. More than a dozen people were watching. A few of the people watching were playing with their own family members. I looked over and saw Elsa playing with her pussy. We watched for a few minutes until the guy grunted several times, obviously emptying his balls into his mother. Then the older woman crawled from between the legs of her granddaughter before plopping her soiled pussy onto the girls face. The young woman ate her father’s cum out of her grandma as her daddy started licking her bald pussy.

With the show over, we continued to the restaurant and a lunch of chicken and beef tacos. I grabbed several tacos and salad. We gathered around a big table, finding an extra chair so the nine of us could sit together. I sat by Sam and her mom. The twins sat on either side of my mother and Dad and Sam’s dad sat on either side of Kelly. We talked over lunch about nothing memorable. When the conversation turned to scavenger hunt, Claire mentioned that she’d talked to the resort staff about the afternoon even. This was a weekly event at the resort and is by far one of the most popular activities for the guests.

At one point my dad and Sam’s dad has huge smiles on their faces. I couldn’t see exactly what was happening, but it looked like my sister had her hands on each of their cocks. I pretended to drop a fork under the table so I could see what was going on. The first thing I saw was my sister’s hands wrapped around two hard cocks. What I didn’t expect to see was my mother’s fingers wrapped around one of the twins’ cocks. It should have shocked me to see that Claire had a few fingers buried in Sam’s pussy, but at this point nothing surprised me.

I grabbed my fork and sat back up. I locked eyes with Claire as she slowly withdrew her hand from under the table. The two fingers she put into her mouth glistened with Sam’s pussy juice. Almost everyone at the table was oblivious to what Claire did as they were too busy getting handsy with each other. Claire spent a few seconds licking the pussy juice off her fingers. After her fingers slipped from her mouth, Claire smiled at me and asked if I liked the taste of the tacos.

The hand jobs under the table continued for several more minutes. The twin getting a hand job from my mom, whispered in her ear and suddenly her hand was above the table grabbing her water glass. She smiled at me and gave me a knowing glance. I suspected that she stopped stroking his dick to prevent him from coating the underside of the table with teenage seed.

All of a sudden, all the hands were above the table. Sue Miller and her husband Brad walked over to our table. We hadn’t met Brad Miller until this point. He introduced himself and mentioned that he’d just returned after picking up supplies for a few construction projects. Kemry joined her family as her dad explained that that his family and his brother’s family run the resort. Brad said that his sister-in-law’s mother was ill, so their family headed to California for the week.

Our parents talked to the Miller’s about the resort and Kemry smiled at everyone sitting at the table. I felt Sam’s hand rub against the inside of my thigh as she bent over to whisper in my ear.

“Do you think Kemry likes the taste of pussy? I wonder if she’d let me ride her face as you fuck her pussy?”

Sam gave me an evil grin. Then she looked at Kemry and licked her lips as she starred at her bald pussy. I couldn’t tell if a chill ran down Kemry’s spine, but one certainly ran down mine when she smiled back at the two of us.

The conversation between our parents and the Millers ended after a few more minutes. We took a few more minutes to finish eating before we all headed out to the pool. There were some kids playing in the pool and our families decided to lay out by the pool until it was time for the scavenger hunt. A few adults asked us if we wanted to play water volleyball, so we all jumped in the pool. At some point in the game, Elsa and Freja joined the group.

We played in the pool longer than I realized. Sam’s mom that told us it was time for the scavenger hunt. Climbing out of the pool, we didn’t bother with towels. The warm tropical air felt good on our skin. We followed our parents out to the volleyball court where a crowd of adults and kids were waiting. We signed up, sticking our names on four clipboards. There were signup sheets for parents, male and female. Then there were signup sheets for young people, male and female.

After everyone signed up, Brad asked everyone to circle around him. He said that teams will be male and female, with an adult and teenager paired together. Brad went on to say that each team would get a set of clues and a digital camera. The teams would be responsible for finding eight of the eighteen items stashed around the island. Teams would be graded on how quickly they find the items based on the clues and then return back to the gathering area. Brad mentioned that there may be four additional challenges along the way that will cut time off a team’s finish time.

Once Brad finished with the instructions, Sue walked into the center of the circle. She started calling out names of one adult and one teen. I listened as my mom was paired up with one of the twins. Sam was paired up with the dad who was fucking his mom and daughter at the same time. When my father’s name was called quickly followed by Elsa’s, most of the men got a sour look. My father on the other hand had a huge smile on his face. It was a few more pairing before I was called right after Claire’s name.

After grabbing our list of clues and the digital camera, we stood by for Brad to tell us to start. When he said ‘Go’, Claire and I headed out to the far side of the island by the dock based on the clue.

“Josh, you look like you had fun with Sam earlier today.”

I must have turned dark red because Claire laughed at me.

“You don’t need to be embarrassed Josh. Everyone could tell that you and Sam wanted each other from the first time you met.”

“Was it that obvious?”

“Yes. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Sam told me that last night was your first time with you mother. I can remember the first time I fucked my sons. It was great.”

“Claire, when was the first time you fucked your sons?”

“The boys are almost eighteen, so it would be about almost three years. I let them lose their virginity with me when they turned fifteen. Sam gave her virginity to her dad just before her 15th birthday.”

“So, your family was fucking before you thought about coming here, to the resort.”

“Josh, we came here because it’s a nudist resort and they don’t care if our family fucks or not. Is it safe to assume that you never thought about fucking your mom or sister before your parents brought you here?”

“Nope. Mom and Dad just said we were coming here for vacation. Then they started family game night on Fridays where mom would buy us revealing outfits. That and my parents had lots of sex. At one point they left their bedroom door open so my sister and I could see them having sex.”

“So, what do think about the resort now?”

“It’s cool.”

“Cool Josh. It seemed a lot more than cool last night as you were balls deep into your mom. Was it cool this morning with Sam?”

“No that was fucking great.”

Claire’s grin filled her face. She grabbed my hand and pulled me along to the dock. We followed the clue and found a small crab pot float with a message on it. We took a picture of the message on the float. Looking at the next clue, we figured out where to go next and started hiking to the beach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.