Break Up in the End - Cover

Break Up in the End

Copyright© 2022 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - If I had the chance to do it over, would I? Should I?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Restart   DoOver   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse  

Melissa and I hung out together on Sunday. We cooked, fed her kids, and chased them out of the house and away from screens. We played tag with the children in her yard, then we walked to the store. Purchasing fixings for a cook out, we returned to her home. Her oldest, six year old Matt, sidled up to me, asking, “So, Mr. McFee? How come you were here this morning? Are you gonna be our daddy?”

Melissa interjected, quickly, “Matthew! You know how you and your friends have sleep overs, sometimes?”

He looked her way. “Yes, Mom, I do. They are fun! Did you and Mr. McFee have a sleep over?”

She smiled. “Well, yeah, sort of. We had a kind of a grown up sleep over!”

Matt cocked his head, considering this. “Is that why you guys were up late, laughing and making noise?”

Melissa smiled, stifling a laugh. “Yeah, sort of. Say, how do you want your hamburger?”

Distracted successfully, Matthew excitedly said “Cheese, ketchup, and mustard!”

After dinner, we cleaned up and watched her kids run around in the yard for a couple of hours. By the time the sun was starting to set, they had run themselves, figuratively, into the ground. Melissa ran them through baths, and bedtime, and then met me in the living room.

I grinned at her, noting “Ya know, there are several reasons that young folks have children. Not the least of them is the fact that only youngsters have the stamina to keep up with children and their boundless energy. Me, I’m about wore out!”

Sidling up next to me, wrapping her arms around my waist, she asked me, “So, do you think that you are too tired for a little romance?”

“Nope! I do believe that I can rustle up enough energy to entertain you for a little while!”

Smiling, she unwrapped herself from me, and, taking my hand, led me up the stairs. Again, pausing to check her children’s doors, we wound up in her bedroom.

This time, she did not provide any prefatory explanation. Crossing her arms in front of her, she extended them over her head, everting and removing her blouse in the process. She reached behind her, performed some Woman Magic, and her brassiere ended up on top of her blouse. Hands on her waistband, a shimmy or two, and she was naked before me.

As you may have determined by this point in my tale, I am slow on the uptake. She crossed her arms, tapping one finger on her chin. “You planning on joining me, perhaps sometime tonight?”

(Internal monologue: “D’oh!”) My spoken response was along the lines of “Be right with you!”

My jeans and shirt, shorts and tee shirt soon joined hers in the laundry pile on her floor. I stepped up to her, wrapped her in a hug, and kissed her in a leisurely fashion.

When we came up for air, she stepped a little ways back, looked at our waists, and asked, “Is that all for me?”

My johnston had grown to throbbing erection, pushing between us as if seeking to join the conversation. “You betcha! Any special requests for tonight?”

She smiled, looking down a little. “Oh, yes! I want you to make love to me, and take your time doing so. I want you to be on top of me, and I want your weight to hold me in place, just as if you wouldn’t let me go!”

She paused.

“And, once I’ve got you where I want you, I want you to pound me, and my little kitty, into the bed!”

She led me to the bed, reclining there, legs opening as if they were petals of a flower. Her arms beckoned me to join her.

We kissed, as if she held the breath I was missing, and she had been waiting to provide it to me. She writhed beneath me, her erect nipples tickling my chest, and rubbing her moistening quim on my length in the process.

After several minutes of this frottage, she reached between us, and grasped my reltney, slotting my head at her sexual center. I descended, impaling her, and her in-drawn breath and satisfied smile let me know what she thought of THAT maneuver. I slowly withdrew, and re-entered her secret depths, slowly stirring her sexual oils.

She stopped me after a while, and placed her hands upon my cheeks. “You know that I really enjoyed sucking you, right?”

“I had hoped so, because I really, really enjoyed being sucked by you!”

She swooped in for a quick kiss, and continued. “I enjoyed riding your cock last night, as well. Now, I have an idea that I know I will enjoy, and you may, besides!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.