Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters - Cover

Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9: Spoiled Brat Becomes a Worthless Whore

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Spoiled Brat Becomes a Worthless Whore - A daddy mind-controls his daughter to save her from becoming an internet slut!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Derrick Carpenter

My wife and daughters had spent the last week at my mother-in-law’s. I didn’t go. I couldn’t stand Karin’s mother. How my wife had turned out so different from that harridan always astonished me. I supposed I could use Chaz’s comments to fix my mother-in-law, but I just hated that dried-up old bag too much to even care.

But my girls loved their grandmother. I wasn’t about to deny them a visit nor my wife. I had these powers, but they had to be used responsibly. Well, somewhat responsibly. I tried to target those who deserved it. Who needed to be re-educated.

Or when my wife wanted me to fix her friend’s relationship with her daughter so my wife could enjoy having lesbian threesomes with them. Or foursomes with me joining in. Hell, we could get our four daughters involved and make it into one wild orgy.

That did sound hot.

So I was eager to get to the airport and pick up my wife. I slowed at the stop sign, the freeway on-ramp ahead. I would be early. I didn’t like being late for things. Besides, maybe I could create some welcome home surprise. Or “Chaz” could with his Instagram comm—

My car rocked forward. I gasped as the shoulder strap of my seatbelt dug into my skin. I blinked as I realized I had just been rear-ended. Not hard. My airbags hadn’t even gone off. I looked into the rearview mirror to see another car parked way to close to me.

The door flung open. In my driver-side mirror, I saw who hit me. She was young and in a purple dress. It looked like something a designer would make. A party dress with the skirt cut at an angle, higher on the right side than the left. It flowed up into a halter-top-like bodice that cradled her big and obviously fake tits. I had bought Karin a pair of fake tits, so I could always spot them even when they were a great pair.

And these looked to be amazing work.

Her bleached-blonde hair had a fresh-from-the-hairdresser look to them. The curls swayed around her petulant face. She stood on her heels, quivering. She put her hands on her hips. I groaned as I recognized a brat.

I opened the door and climbed out of the car. I opened my mouth hot ask if she was okay, when she shrieked, “You stupid idiot! Why did you stop? Huh? You could have made the light! Ugh, look at my car! If you ruined it! Ooh, my daddy is going to destroy you! He’s a big-time lawyer! You’re going to pay for this!”

“I’m going to pay?” I asked, my anger rising. “You rear-ended me.”

“Don’t talk to me like that!” she hissed. “You should have kept going! I’m so late, and now you’ve ruined my car! My daddy bought this for me!”

I glanced at her pink car. It was a sporty, European thing. I didn’t recognize the make or model, but it did look expensive. I doubt the damage was that much, and what did it matter? She rear-ended me! I clenched my hands into fists.

“You better have insurance or something!” she hissed. “Oh, my daddy is going to bend you over and ass-rape you for this!”

She shoved her hand into the trendy clutch purse swinging off her arm. She pulled out her phone and swiped the screen. In moments, she was holding it before her face as I could hear it ringing. I slid my hand into my own pocket. Chaz could fix this.

I just had to find out who she was.

“Daddy!” she sobbed even as she gave me this withering look. “D-daddy, this jerk hit my car! He ruined the front end! It’s tots gonna be totaled!”

“What?” her father asked. “Totaled? Are you okay?”

“I don’t know,” she sobbed. Or pretended to. Not a tear ruined her mascara. “He’s being so mean to me! I was just trying to get to Jule’s house, and he ... he ... Daddy! I need you.”

“Okay, okay,” he said. “Where are you at.”

She looked around and rattled off the intersection. Her father hung up, and she smirked at me. I grinned back at her, so ready to make her pay for being a spoiled bitch. I just had to get her name from her.

“We should exchange insurance information,” I said. “What’s your name.”

“Portia!” she said, sounding so proud. “Portia Bennington! That’s right. I’m Maxwell Bennington’s daughter! You’re dead meat, asshole!”

“Who?” I asked as I started searching for her name on Instagram. A brat this bitchy definitely had an Instagram account.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know who he is!” she hissed. “He’s famous! He was on CNN and Fox and even the View!”

Poor bastard being on with those flock of harpies. My wife liked to watch them. They gave me a headache.

“And he’s going to fuck you so hard with the lawsuit, you’ll wish you had just bent over and let me drive my Porsche up your asshole!” she hissed. “Stupid asshole! I can’t believe you hit my car with that gay SUV.”

Portia Bennington. I found her while she was typing on her phone. Then a picture of me appeared. I hadn’t even seen her snap it. “This is the dick who just ruined the new Porsche that daddy bought me He’s so dead! Daddy’s going to ass rape him legal style!”

I smiled as “Chaz” commented on the post, “Don’t be a fucking cunt who blames another for their mistake. You rear-ended Mr. Carpenter. You hit him. It’s your fault. You will apologize to Mr. Carpenter by stripping naked, bending over the hood of the car, and begging him to fuck your ass then piss all over you. You will do whatever he says.”

She glanced at her phone and gasped. “I ... I...” She stared at the Porsche still plowed into the back of my car. Traffic was streaming around us, using the other lane to get by. Plenty of rubberneckers were watching us. She glanced around. “I ... This is all my ... I’m sorry!”

She reached behind her and untied the part of her dress wrapping around the back of her neck. The front fell down to reveal those big, fake tits of hers. They were firm and perky with pink nipples that were too small for such lush mounds. They were little buttons on those quivering boobs. Her cheeks blushed bright red.

A car horn honked.

The rubberneckers noticed. More horns honked as she wiggled her purple dress off her hips and let it drop down those gorgeous, tanned legs of hers. She clearly tanned in the nude. Not a bit of pale flesh was on her body. Not on her boobs. A black thong barely covered her pussy and vanished between the cheeks of her firm ass.

She worked out to have a body like that. She was toned in all the right ways. My dick was so hard as she pushed off her panties, bending over. Those big, fake tits hardly swayed. She must have had some small boobs before the implants.

Her bleached-blonde hair fell around her face. She stepped out of her panties, down to her black heels. They were platform shoes, giving her several inches more of height. She straightened as everyone watching understood why she was doing this.

“You better apologize for being such a cunt!” one guy shouted as he drove slowly by, his phone thrust out the rolled-down window. He must be recording Portia. “I can’t believe you blamed him. Fucking bitch!”

She scurried to the back of her Porsche and bent over the trunk. Tears beaded in her eyes now as she whimpered, “I’m so sorry, M-Mr. Carpenter. I ... I shouldn’t have b-blamed you for the accident.” She grabbed the cheeks of her ass and spread her tanned rump apart. “P-please fuck my ass and ... and...” She shuddered. “Piss on me. I’ll d-do whatever you want. I’m sorry.”

Good Guy Chaz was a miracle worker.

I headed to her and started unbuckling my belt. As I stood behind her, unzipping my fly, a passing woman shouted, “Fuck that lying brat up the ass hard! I can’t believe the shit she just tried to pull on you!”

I smiled. It was so wonderful having all this support. I was more than eager to do just that. I pressed my cock into the naughty girl’s butt-crack. I loved having the audience. I was getting off on public sex. Fucking the preacher’s wife in the middle of church had been amazing. I enjoyed her every Sunday. That slut at the coffeehouse was fun, too. And that bitch of a college professor...

She was enjoying staring in gangbang videos. And I had found the next star for my porn company.

I slid my cock down Portia’s butt-crack to her asshole. I nuzzled into that naughty hole, enjoying the texture of her sphincter against the crown of my dick. I smiled as I pushed on her. She whimpered and shuddered there as I pushed and pushed against her.

I wasn’t lubed. She groaned as her asshole widened. She trembled, the metal beneath her flexing. Her head snapped up as her sphincter surrendered. I popped into her backdoor. I sank into the slut’s bowels.

“Oh, my God,” she gasped as I slid into her. “That’s ... I...”

“Just what you deserve for being a lying brat,” I growled, sliding my cock into her asshole deeper. “Your daddy never spanked you. Never even punished you.”

“No!” she sobbed as more and more of my cock sank into her tight, velvety bowels.

“This is why you’re getting punished now,” I groaned as I bottomed out in her asshole. Her hot sheath squeezed around me. She squirmed, wiggling her hips. “If your daddy just whipped your ass, or fucked it, you wouldn’t be taking my dick like this now with everyone watching.”

“No!” she gasped as a few of the rubberneckers had pulled into a nearby gas station to watch. “I ... I ... Shit!”

I drew back my dick, her asshole gripping me. She squirmed as her hot bowels held me tight. I reveled in that wonderful grip. I buried into her asshole hard and fast. I slammed deep into her anal sheath. She had such a wonderful grip on my cock.

I loved how she squeezed about me. I pumped away at her anal sheath. I fucked her with force, burying my dick into her asshole again and again. She shuddered as I did that. Her anal sheath squeezed about me.

I loved how she held me tight. She massaged me with her velvety asshole as I drove back into her bowels. I fucked her hard, her trunk groaning and the slut squealing. Her tanned rump jiggled from the hard impact of my crotch.

“Oh, my fucking God!” she sobbed. Her head tossed, her bleached-blonde tresses flowing. “Oh, fuck! Oh, shit, shit!”

I knew it hurt her, but the pain would fade as the pleasure grew and grew. She would cum hard from getting fucked by my cock. The bitch deserved it. She wanted to ass-rape me with her car. This was nothing.

I planted my hands on the trunk of the car and hammered her asshole. Cheers rose from the watchers as I pounded the brat’s asshole hard. I bury into the rich bitch’s asshole again and again, reveling in how she gripped me.

She held me tight with that asshole of hers. She massaged me with that wonderful flesh. I loved it so much. I savored her gripping me. She massaged me with her asshole. She held me tight with all that wonderful flesh.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I groaned. “Shit, that’s good! You got an ass on you, Portia!”

“Y-yes, Mr. Carpenter!” she gasped. “I ... I’m so sorry!”

“You deserve this, don’t you?” I demanded.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she moaned as I fucked her asshole hard and fast. “I do! I deserve every bit of this!”

I grinned as I fucked her asshole hard and fast. I buried into her bowels over and over again, loving the feel of her tight and velvety flesh around my dick. She massaged me with that tight anal sheath.

It was fantastic to feel her massaging me with her bowels. I hammered her hard, the pressure in my nuts growing and growing with each of my thrusts into her anal sheath. I plowed into her deep and hard. I loved the way she gasped and moaned.

“Damn, I’m going to cum hard in that ass,” I grunted. “I bet you want that!”

“I ... I ... Yes!” she whimpered. “I have to ... apologize ... Oh, God! That big dick!”

I fucked the bitch’s asshole hard and fast, the pressure in my nuts building and building. They slapped in her taint as I fucked. The cars passed us, honking. The shouts grew louder from the people watching us. I loved it.

She whimpered, her head tossing as I fucked into her bowels again and again. I pounded her with force. I loved how she gripped my dick with her tight asshole. I savored that delight as I fucked her bowels over and over again.

She whimpered as I did that. She held me tight with her anal sheath. It was magnificent to feel her wrapped around me. I grunted, fucking her bowels with force. I pounded her anal sheath with all that I had. I thrust to the hilt in her asshole over and over again.

I fucked her hard. Fast. I buried to the hilt in her bowels with such force. “Shit!” I groaned, my nuts about to burst. “You fucking whore!”

I slammed to the hilt in her and erupted.

The moment my cum splashed into her bowels, she squealed out, “Mr. Carpenter!”

Her asshole convulsed around my erupting cock. She took my hot spunk. I flooded her bowels with spurt after spurt of my cum. I hosed her down, loving the way her anal sheath rippled around my dick. The pleasure slammed through me.

“Fucking bratty cunt!” I growled. “That’s what you are!” “I am!” she gasped, her anal sheath suckling at my dick.

“A fucking rich bitch!” I pumped my cum into her anal sheath over and over again. “Who thinks she’s better than everyone.”

“I am!” she gasped. “My daddy’s rich! I’m so much better than them all!”

I growled with anger at those words, my cum firing into her bowels. I erupted over and over again. I filled her to the brim with all my seed. She spasmed around me, suckling out my jizz. I emptied my nuts into her, groaning with each eruption.

I filled her to the brim with my cum. I shuddered with each blast of jizz I fired into her anal sheath. It was fantastic to fill her up with my spunk. I erupted again and again into her asshole, reveling in the pleasure.

“Fuck!” I grunted as I fired that last blast into her bowels. “Think you’re better than me!”

“I am!” she moaned.

“Then why are you going to kneel on the ground and beg me to piss all over your, slut?” I snarled and ripped my cock out of her asshole.

“For being a bitch and lying,” she groaned as I stepped back. My jizz bubbled out of her asshole. “For blaming you. I knew it was my fault, I just ... You shouldn’t have stopped! I’m so late!”

“Fucking kneel and say, ‘I’m a spoiled rich bitch who deserves to be pissed on because I’m a worthless whore!’”

She gasped and turned around. Her big boobs jiggled as she sank to her knees on the asphalt. She stared up at me, fresh tears in her eyes. “I’m a ... a ... spoiled rich bitch who d-d-deserves to be pissed on because I’m a worthless ... a worthless whore!”

Tears spilled down her cheeks, her black mascara running to make an awful mess. I aimed my cock at her, so many people watching as the pressure in my bladder grew. Any moment, my piss would hose her down.

“That’s it!” a guy shouted. “Fucking rich bitches are worthless!” “Piss on that liar!” a woman cried. “Ugh, she’s so stuck-up. She deserves it.”

“Show her how the world works!” another guy shouted. “Good Guy Chaz is right!”

I loved it. The pressure in my bladder burst and my piss sprayed out across Portia’s face. She gasped as it washed golden over her cheeks, smearing her mascara in new ways. The urine poured down her neck and spilled over those big tits daddy bought her.

I aimed my cock lower and hosed those down next. My piss washed over them as I unleashed everything that I had. She shuddered as I drenched her in my acrid urine. The scent filled the air as I drenched those big boobs.

I coated them in my urine. The piss ran down her stomach to her shaved pussy. She shuddered there, urine dripping from her chin. I lifted my cock up, feeling the stream dying down, and aimed it at her mouth. I splashed those plump, red lips.

“Open wide and drink it, you worthless whore!” I growled.

She obeyed.

Her mouth opened. My piss splashed her mouth. She shuddered there as I soaked her with my urine. I enjoyed every second of this. My urine filled her mouth. She shuddered and gulped it down as I forced myself to keep pissing, working out every last drop I had in my bladder.

The last stream of piss splashed on her lips. She shuddered there, dripping in piss. She squeezed her eyes shut as what she truly was sank into her. I grinned and rammed my dirty cock forward right into her mouth.

She sealed her lips around my cock, her eyes bulging as she tasted her own ass now. First my piss, and now the earthy musk of her backdoor. I would have gripped the sides of her head, but my piss had soaked her hairdo, ruining the salon’s work.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “Worthless sluts suck a man’s dick clean of their own ass.”

She whimpered and did just that. She swirled her tongue around my cock and bobbed her head. She was no stranger to giving head, that was for sure. She suckled hard on me, her lips working up and down my dick.

I groaned as I savored the trollop’s blowjob. She suckled on me with passion. She bobbed her head, nursing on me as I groaned through the bliss of this moment. She knew what she was doing, that was for sure. I enjoyed it immensely.

She worked her mouth up and down my cock, suckling on me with passion. I groaned at her hot mouth. She nursed with passion. She swirled her tongue around my cock. The pleasure built and built in my nuts.

“Shit,” I groaned.

She moaned around my cock, staring at up me with humiliation in her eyes. She knew she was a dirty whore for doing this. Drinking piss and sucking my dick clean of her ass was something that only an abject slut would do.

“You’re just a dirty slut, aren’t you?” I panted. “A whore who would do anything. You’ve been pretending to be a rich bitch, when this is what you truly are! A trollop who loves piss and sucking dirty dicks and being fucked before others.”

Her eyes widened as the realization fell on her. The understanding clicked in her mind.

She suckled harder.

I groaned as she loved me with that hot mouth. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my cock. I shuddered as she blew me with such passion. I rose toward that amazing moment when I would cum in her mouth.

I hurtled nearer and nearer to it as she buffed my dick clean. Her tongue danced over the crown of my cock. She suckled on me with all that passion. It was incredible to enjoy her blowjob. She knew what she was doing.

That was crystal clear.

I loved how she suckled on me with all that might. She nursed on me with everything that she had. I groaned as she did that. Her cheeks hollowed as she suckled hard on me. I groaned, my dick throbbing in her mouth. “That’s it,” I grunted. “Oh, fuck, you’re such a dirty, dirty whore. I’m going to cum. I’m going to flood you with so much cum!” She suckled hard on my dick. She nursed on me with all her might. She had to get my jizz. She knew what she was now. I shuddered as her hot mouth worked up and down my dick. She suckled with such passion on me. It was incredible to feel. To experience. I groaned at how hard she suckled on me. How much she nursed with that hot mouth of hers. It was outstanding to have her suckling on me. She nursed so hard and fast. It was outstanding. “Goddamn,” I groaned. “Goddamn, that’s good. That’s so fucking good. You’re just a dirty whore!” She nodded. “That’s right!” My nuts tightened. I was so close to erupting. “Just keep sucking. Shit!” She nursed hard on me. Her tongue swirled around my cock. The rich bitch shuddered, her big tits quivering. Piss dripped from her nipples. She suckled hard, her brown eyes staring up at me as she suckled with all her might. “Yes!” I groaned, hurtling toward that amazing moment. “Shit, that’s good. That’s so fucking good! You’re going to get ... Yes!” I erupted. I pumped my jizz into her mouth. I flooded her with all my spunk. Blast after blast of cum erupted from my cock. It was fantastic to feel hurtling out of me. I erupted again and again. I pumped so much cum into her mouth. I filled her with my jizz. It was an incredible rush to have all this pleasure hurtling out of me. “Shit, shit, shit,” I groaned as she swallowed my spunk. The pleasure slammed through me as I basted her mouth with my spunk. It was an incredible rush to have all that jizz hurtling out of me. I loved every last second of erupting. I grunted with each blast of spunk. I filled her up with my jizz. It was an amazing moment to have all that pleasure washing through me. Just a rush to have it hurtling through me. I groaned, loving every last blast of spunk erupting from me. It was incredible “Shit, shit, shit!” I groaned as I filled her mouth up with my jizz. “Oh, fuck, that’s good!” She swallowed my last eruption of cum. She gulped it down as I noticed an expensive BMW closing in. Had her daddy arrived? Well, she had to show him just who she was. I smiled at that realization as I stared down at her. “Now,” I said. “A worthless whore wants everyone to fuck her. Every last man to pound her. She gets off on it, right?” She slid her mouth off my cock and moaned, “Chaz says you’re always right, so ... yes.” “And what are you?” I asked, a grin on my lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.