Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters - Cover

Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6: Free-Use Professor’s Hot Class

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Free-Use Professor’s Hot Class - A daddy mind-controls his daughter to save her from becoming an internet slut!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by n1one!

Derrick Carpenter

I was at the coffee house. I wanted to enjoy a late-morning coffee. I was effectively retired now. I still was paid my salary, but I didn’t have to do anything for it. All thanks to a suggestion “Chaz” made to my boss.

Good Guy Chaz. Everyone listened to whatever he posted on Instagram. I don’t know why this secondary account I made did this. It was some sort of magic, but I was getting used to the power it gave me. I had fun over the weekend turning my holier-than-thou neighbor into a free-use slut for the neighborhood. After all, she turned out not to be a perfect wife but a cheating whore.

Her husband had already announced he would be marrying his sister this summer. I couldn’t wait for the wedding.

“Here’s your mocha,” the barista, a purple-haired young woman named Chartreuse, said, thrusting it at me in an angry fashion.

“Is this with whole milk and no whipped cream?” I asked.

“Of course it is!” she huffed. “I don’t need a man telling me how to do my job.”

I arched an eyebrow at that. What was her issue? Sure, I could complain to her manager, but why do that when I could just have Chaz talk to her? I bet he had a few ideas on how she could handle things from now on.

I took my mocha to one of the tables that already had the newspaper I was going to read. Yeah, yeah, I still read a newspaper. I was a “boomer” according to my daughters which made no sense. I was Generation X, not a Baby Boomer. Christ, that was my parents’ generation.

I grabbed my phone and did a search on Instagram for Chartreuse and the name of the coffee house. It took a few minutes of poking around before I found her profile. But there she was, purple hair and all. Chartreuse Milton, she/her, proud feminist, vote blue. All that. Pretty standard profile for a woman her age.

I didn’t care about her politics or anything. I cared about her behavior. Who you voted for didn’t give you the right to be rude to your customers. So, I would make sure that she took care of them. The way any good barista should.

I found her most recent post: “Hate my job. Shoot me now. Tired of guys staring at my tits!”

Did she think I was staring at her tits? She wore a baggy polo that didn’t even show them off that well. They weren’t big, I could tell that. Not the size of my wife’s or oldest daughter’s. Well, time to make some comments.

“I think guys should stare at your tits. Work in only a sexy bra from now on. No shirt. Lace. Maybe mesh or transparent to see those nipples. And lean over so they can really get a good look at them.”

She blinked then just pulled off her shirt right there in the store. She headed into the back to drop it off before she came back to finish making her drink. She had nice, round boobs. A good C, or a rather generous B. Her bra was gray and cute.

“Yeah, that’s empowering,” one of her friends commented. “Show those cute tits to the guys! Don’t let the male gaze scare you! Show those men you’re not afraid! You’re proud of being a woman!”

“Definitely be proud,” I typed. “But you also have to take care of your customers. You should offer every man and woman who comes in head. Suck their cocks and lick their cunts. Start with the guy in the gray t-shirt you just served the mocha to. He has a newspaper at his table.”

Chartreuse glanced at me and smiled. She headed out from around the counter, her perky tits jiggling in her bra. She had a curve to her hip and a tattoo peeking out on her hip. The top of a rose, I thought.

“Sir, would you like me to suck your dick?” she asked much more politely.

“Of course, I would,” I said, smiling at her. “Great tits. They’re very cute. Love the bra.”

“Thank you, sir,” she said as she dropped to her knees before me.

She stroked her hands up my blue jeans to my fly. She undid my belt and unzipped me. Now, this was how to enjoy a morning coffee. She fished my cock out and swallowed me with her warm mouth. I groaned at how nice that felt.

She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. I sipped at my mocha and savored the pleasure of her naughty blowjob. The girl was doing such a great job. I loved how she worked her mouth up and down my cock.

That was just perfect.

I groaned between sips, the pleasures of her bobbing head making this a perfect morning. She was just a delight to enjoy. I reveled in every second of this. She suckled on me with all her passion. It was a perfect moment. My nuts tightened.

She created such powerful suction. She was no stranger to sucking dicks. She was a pro at it. I loved the skill she put into it. And the way her head bobbed up and down. That was so hot. It was an exciting moment to feel her working on me like that.

Just a fantastic rush to have her nursing on me. I loved every second of her mouth bobbing up and down on my cock. She suckled on me with all this passion. It was a wonderful moment to savor her passion. Customers didn’t even give us a second glance.

“That’s it, you little barista-slut,” I groaned. “You’re giving such great head. That’s how you service a customer.”

She popped her mouth off my cock with a wet slurp, groaning, “I’m so glad that you approve, sir!” She swallowed my cock again. I groaned as she suckled with passion on me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. This was a great delight. I arched my back as she created such powerful suction.

I finished off my mocha, the chocolaty warmth melting down to my stomach. Her mouth engulfed my dick over and over again. She took as much as she could, slurping the entire time. The pressure grew at the tip.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “Damn, you’re going to get one frothy spurt of cream!”

She suckled harder. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. I groaned, loving how she nursed on me. She wanted my cum like the good little barista-slut she was. I closed my eyes, savoring every second of this blowjob.

It wouldn’t last much longer. Not with how hard she was sucking on me. She nursed on me with such passion. I loved how she bobbed her head and suckled on my dick. She drove me wild with that hot mouth. I savored the pleasure of this moment.

“Fuck!” I groaned as the pressure burst.

I erupted.

My cum pumped into her mouth. I groaned as blast after blast of jizz flooded her mouth. I shuddered through this wild delight. It was an amazing rush to have all that cum spurting out of my dick and into her mouth.

I groaned, my dick twitching and throbbing. It was a fantastic rush. There was so much bliss that shot through me. I groaned with each eruption of cum that fired from my dick. I loved that so much. I savored every last spurt of cum. It was a fantastic bliss.

“Shit, shit, shit!” I groaned.

The barista-slut suckled down my jizz. She gulped it down like the pro she was. I erupted one last time. I savored the bliss that radiated through me. What a wonderful feeling. I leaned back wishing I still had some mocha left.

My entire body shuddered as she slid her mouth off my cock. “There you go, sir.”

“Thank you so much,” I said as she crawled out.

She saw a woman who had just gotten her drink. She darted over and asked, “May I lick your pussy, miss?”

The woman blinked then said, “Yes.”

Good Guy Chaz was always right. He always gave the best advice to people. So long as it was followed, there was nothing wrong that happened in this world. His comments were important for everyone to know and believe in.

“You did a good job,” I commented on Chartreuse’s post. “Keep it up. You’re an outstanding barista-slut.”

I just put my phone back in my pocket when I got a text. Of course. I pulled it out and found it was from Ann-Katherine, my oldest daughter. She was at college right now, the only one of my four daughters that had bothered. She was a bright girl even if she had fallen into a dangerous trap.

But I had straightened her out.

I opened her text and my blood boiled. “Daddy, my teacher isn’t grading me fairly. She found out about the porn I made and thinks it’s disgusting. I think she’s going to fail me. I need your help.”

“I’ll be right there,” I said. “Who is the teacher?”

“Professor Reyns. Class starts in fifteen minutes. Harper building room 104”

I burst out of the coffee house and jogged to my car. I opened the door and slid in. I started my car up as I started investigating just who this was. I back out of my space and headed down to the light. I quickly found a Professor Margaret Reyns’s profile.

I blinked at what I saw. It was full of a lot of man-hating. Post about how stupid men were. Laughing at man-babies who didn’t like the way their favorite comic book was being adapted. A shot of her holding a coffee cup that read, “Male Tears” on it.

Unsurprising, she was divorced.

I found her top post as I drove. At another light, I quickly commented: “You want Mr. Carpenter to audit your class. You’ll welcome him when he arrives. He’ll be wearing a gray t-shirt.”

I posted that then concentrated on driving. I didn’t like fucking around on my phone while operating my car. I mean, sometimes you just had to, but I tried to avoid it. I sped across town. My daughter’s class was starting right now.

I found a place to park. I got directions to where her class was and jogged across the campus. I passed many pretty young things. I hoped they weren’t having their minds poisoned by a bitter divorcee on men. That would be horrible to do to young women.

I headed down the hall, passing classrooms until I found it. I opened the door and walked in.

Professor Margaret Reyns stood at the front of her classroom in a purple cardigan that didn’t help to hide how big her boobs were. She had blonde hair that framed a mature face. She was my wife’s age, though not as pretty.

A scowl appeared on her face until she realized who I was. “Oh, welcome, Mr. Carpenter. So glad I could have you audit the class.”

“Glad to be here,” I said.

There were maybe fifteen girls and ten guys in the class. The poor guys looked hen-pecked. And I saw why. She was lecturing about the evil of the male gaze and why women weren’t objects to be stared at by men.

I found my daughter who gave me a grateful smile. She sat near the back. I moved toward her and sank down in the chair beside her. There was stuff on the whiteboard behind her about the evils of pornography and how it trained men to see women as nothing but sex objects.

“A woman who does porn is a traitor to her gender,” was one of the notes Professor Reyns had written on the board. Yeah, I saw why my daughter was in trouble here.

“It’ll be okay, Ann,” I told my eldest and pulled out my phone.

“Thanks, Daddy.”

“Even if she chooses to wear next to nothing,” Professor Reyns said, walking back and forth, “doesn’t mean she wants you to stare at her.”

“You want to keep the boys’ attention, so get naked,” I sent. “Show them that body. You want them to see it. You love the male gaze and just never admitted it.”

She paused in her steps and started unbuttoning her cardigan. “Well, I do have a confession to admit. I like the male gaze. There’s nothing like having a man stare at you, validating that you’re beautiful, then telling him to fuck off and calling him a creep when he hits on you.”

God, this woman was toxic.

She dropped the cardigan revealing a gray blouse beneath. She worked on the buttons as the students were all perking up. Her heels clicked as she revealed a red bra beneath cradling her boobs that didn’t look real. My wife had fake tits. I knew them well.

“I even used the alimony money my pig of an ex paid me to get bigger tits so I would really attract the male gaze,” she said as she reached behind her to unhook her bra.

She unveiled those tits her ex-husband paid for. They were gorgeous to see with a firm plumpness to them that made my dick even harder. All the guys were really staring now at those lovely tits. They were drinking in their beauty.

She unzipped her skirt as she said, “As you can see, girls, men just can’t help but be disgusting pigs and ogle a woman when she prances around in next to nothing. This is why we have to call sexism out where we see it. In media especially.”

Her skirt dropped to the floor. She stepped out of it and wore a pair of red panties with black lace. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and shoved them off her hips. She bent over, her boobs swaying before her as she did. She dropped her panties to her heels and stepped out of them. She stood there naked.

“Of course, I love having male attention,” she continued. “It makes me feel womanly, but that doesn’t mean I want them drooling over me like dogs.”

“Tell the truth that you do want them drooling over on them like dogs because you’re a slut that just wants to be fucked hard,” I commented.

“Well, that’s a lie.” She smiled at her students. “I love it when they drool over me like dogs. I’m really a slut that just wants to be fucked hard.”

“God, this is awesome, daddy,” Ann whispered as she squirmed in the seat beside me.

“Sit on the desk and say free-use pussy,” I typed for “Chaz’s” nest comment. “Let your guest go first. And offer to eat his daughter’s pussy at the same time. You aren’t ever going to look down on her because she made a few bad life decisions.”


Professor Margaret Reyns

“Now,” I purred as I sat down on the desk, my secret fantasies all revealed, “I’m such a slut, I have a free-use pussy.” I spread my legs wide, my shaved cunt on full display for my students. The boys were all salivating. “That means any guy who wants to enjoy my cunt is free to, but ... I think our guest auditor should have first dibs. Mr. Carpenter?”

The man in the gray shirt and jeans rose. Ann-Katherine’s father. She did porn, but I shouldn’t be mad at her. I loved the male gaze, and I was tired of lying and being bitter pretending I didn’t. Now I could be honest.

He marched out from the side, a big grin on his face. He peeled off his t-shirt. He was a handsome man in his middle age. He kept in great shape. Ann’s mother must be a lucky woman. My pussy clenched as he marched closer.

“Mmm, I think I have been a little hard on your daughter. Why don’t I eat her pussy at the same time.” I arched my eyebrow at Mr. Carpenter. “How does that sound?”

“Perfect,” he said as he reached me, a big smile spreading on his lips. “That sounds just perfect. Come on up, Ann. Your teacher’s going to apologize for being such a bitch to you by eating your pussy.”

“Thank you, Daddy,” Ann squealed as she got up.

Those porn videos she made were hot. That daddy/step-daughter stuff always got me off. I didn’t know my father. Not really. Mom left him when I was a kid. I bet he would be as handsome as Mr. Carpenter. If he was my daddy, I would have been his good little girl.

Ann hurried up, wearing a skirt. She stopped at the table and reached beneath it to pull off her panties. Then she glanced at her father who was pulling out his cock. Ann quivered and just took off her skirt, too, revealing her shaved pussy dripping with her excitement.

She kissed him on the lips. Oh, they were very close. That just felt right for some reason.

Ann climbed onto the desk and straddled my head. She planted her pussy right on my lips. I gasped at the tangy flavor of her pussy juices spilled through my mouth. I licked at her with hunger. I feasted on her.

My tongue thrust into her snatch and swirled around in her. I stirred up her tangy juices as I waited for her father to fuck me. He had a big dick. I just knew I would love him in me. I craved him to ram that big dick into my pussy and fuck me so hard.

He rubbed his cock up and down me. He teased me with that thick girth I loved it so much. Then I groaned as he buried his cock into my pussy. He filled me to the brim with all that thick shaft. I moaned, squeezing down on him.

“Yes,” he growled as he filled me up. He drew back his cock. I savored that pullback. It was such a rush to have him do that. He thrust back into me. He filled me to the brim with his thick shaft. It was so hot having him in me. “Oh, damn, that’s good.”

He pumped away at me. He fucked my snatch with force. I loved him doing that. He thrust to the hilt in my twat again and again. His balls slapped into my taint as I feasted on his little girl’s pussy. I ate her cunt. I devoured her.

“Oh, Daddy, she’s eating me out!” moaned Ann.

“Good,” he growled as he fucked me.

“Yes, yes, fuck my free-use cunt, Mr. Carpenter!” I moaned into his little girl’s pussy. “Just pound me so hard!”

He did. He fucked me with that hard cock. It was just such a rush to have that thick shaft pumping away at me. He drilled in and out of my cunt. I whimpered, lapping at his daughter with hunger. I stroked my tongue through him with passion.

She gasped, her rump clenching before my face as she squirmed on him. It was so hot to have her doing that. She wiggled her hips back and forth as she quivered here. She stared down at me, smiling with her wild delight.

My tongue thrust into her cunt. I swirled it around in her pussy as her father fucked me. He hammered me faster and faster. He grunted, his hands sliding up my torso until he found my big boobs. He squeezed my tits.

He kneaded my large breasts. I loved him for doing that. I enjoyed him groping my boobs as he fucked into me over and over again. I loved how he pounded me. That was perfect. He thrust away at me again and again.

He churned me up, groaning, “Fucking whore!”

“Yes!” I moaned into his daughter’s snatch. “Oh, fuck my free-use twat. I love it. I’m such a fucking whore! I’m a dirty, nasty slut that just wants everyone to know it!”

He thrust away at me. He fucked me with such passion. His cock drilled into my twat again and again. My pussy gripped him as the friction swelled me toward my orgasm. I would have a mighty one. Just a huge climax.

I lapped at Ann’s tangy pussy. I licked through her folds, wanting to make her cum. I hoped to devour her. I loved the taste of her juices. She had such a yummy cum. I flicked my tongue through her folds and brushed her clit.

“Professor!” she moaned.

I swirled my tongue around Ann’s bud.

“Ooh, that’s it, Professor,” she moaned. “Just like that. Ooh, ooh, that’s so naughty of you. I love that so much!”

I suckled on her clit as my orgasm swelled. Her father fucked my twat hard. He buried to the hilt in my cunt over and over again. It was a hot delight to have him pound deep and hard into my snatch. I gripped his cock with my silky snatch.

I loved his every plunge into my pussy. I savored every last thrust of his cock into my naughty cunt. It was a fantastic thrill to suckle on his daughter’s clit as he brought me closer and closer to bursting. I whimpered and trembled.

I nibbled on her clit as he fucked my cunt deep and hard. He slammed to the hilt in my snatch over and over. He fucked me with such passion. He buried to the hilt in me again and again. I loved every last moment of this. It was passionate to have him churning me up.

“Oh, Daddy!” his daughter squealed. “Yes!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.