Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters - Cover

Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Twin Sisters Love Their Daddy

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Twin Sisters Love Their Daddy - A daddy mind-controls his daughter to save her from becoming an internet slut!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by n1one!

Derrick Carpenter

I groaned as Ann-Katherine, my oldest daughter, climbed off my dick so the twins could suck on my cock. I shuddered at the delight of that wonderful pussy sliding off me. I had saved Ann from being a porn star. She had fallen into that trap, but now she wouldn’t ever make another one of those degrading videos again.

She wouldn’t make step-daughter/daddy porn. She would only have sex with her real daddy.

“I want to see this video,” my wife said.

“Give me a second,” I said. Thanks to my “Chaz” profile on Instagram, anything I commented on someone’s post happened. If I commented as Chaz to have my twin daughters make videos of them eating each other out, they would. I had watched the video of Jaclyn eating out Heidi, but not the second one. I was eager for it.

“It’s tots hot,” said Jaclyn. “Heidi so went to town on my poon. It was hot.”

“Cha,” said Heidi.

The twins were stripping. They were both blonde and busty, clearly taking after their mother Karin. She was a Scandinavian knockout who barely looked older than twenty-nine. Jaclyn and Heidi were peeling off their trendy clothes as I messed with my phone and the TV.

I got my phone to connect to the TV. The queued-up video was on the screen, a shot taken by Jaclyn of her sister Heidi on her knees before her, ready to eat out her twin’s pussy. That was so hot. I loved the sight.

“Bam, Daddy!” Jaclyn said as she spun around, revealing her naked boobs. They swayed from side to side, slapping into each other. “Double D attack!”

“Cha!” Heidi squealed as she did the same a moment later. Her boobs bounced and heaved together. They were so hot to see rippling. I loved the enticing sight. My dick twitched out hard before me, throbbing and dripping in Ann’s pussy cream.

“Ooh, this is gonna be so hot to watch,” Ann said as she cuddled up with her mother. Ann adjusted her glasses, her sandy-blonde hair spilling around her face. My oldest, too, took after her mother in the breasts department. They were nice and big.

But not as big as Karin’s. I had given her a boob job for her anniversary a few years ago. Her tits were huge and firm, just so plump and perfect with fat, pink nipples that thrust out before her. She had her arm around our daughter, the pair looking so eager to watch the video.

Heidi and Jaclyn peeled off their thongs together and stepped out of them, their big boobs swaying. They were both wet and shaved. I groaned as I sank onto the couch beside my wife and eldest daughter. The twins rushed in. They were our middle daughters. Belinda (or Bell for short) was off with some of her friends and missing out on this delightful family bonding time.

Jaclyn and Heidi dropped to their knees. The identical twins leaned and licked my cock together. Their pink tongues dragged up my cock soaked in their big sister’s pussy juices. They both moaned as they reached the top of the dick. They stroked over my crown.

I groaned and tapped my phone to start the video playing.

“Mmm, she’s going to eat me out now, Daddy,” Jaclyn purred as Heidi revealed her purple thong. At the same time, the twins were lapping the pussy cream off my dick. “And don’t I just have the cutest panties.”

“Cha, bitch, you do,” cooed Heidi as she pulled off her panties. “And there’s that fab landing strip I shaved for you!”

“Yes, you did,” I groaned as I stared at the sight of Jaclyn pressing her face into her twin’s pussy and starting to lick. It was so hot.

“Mmm, that’s so beautiful, girls,” Karin said as she and Ann stroked each other’s thighs.

I could only agree as I watched my twin daughters on the screen, Jaclyn eating out her sister while the girls were licking at my dick. Their tongues bathed the crown of my cock. It was fantastic to feel those hot tongues around my crown.

One of them swallowed my dick. I glanced down to see it was Jaclyn that had gone first. She had her lips sliding over the crown of my cock and sealing around the base. It was so hot to have her doing this. It was just an amazing rush to have her blowing me.

She bobbed her head up and down as I watched her past self eating out Heidi. This was so amazing. My dick throbbed in my daughter’s hot mouth. She suckled hard as she slid her mouth up my cock and popped off.

“Yas, bitch, my turn,” Heidi moaned and swallowed my cock.

“Yas, yas, yas, bitch!” past-Jaclyn groaned on the TV. “You’re just so good at that! Daddy, Heidi’s making me feel so fucking fab-tastic. I’m just gonna cum on her. Gonna cream her, Daddy!”

“Yes, you are,” I groaned as Heidi bobbed her head and worked her mouth up and down my dick. “Shit, and you’re going to make me cum all over you and your sister’s faces.”

“Yas!” squealed Jaclyn as she stroked my cock. “Suck his dick, bitch. Cha, you’re such a good Daddy cock-sucker. Just so good at it. Ooh, I love watching you bob your head!”

Heidi bobbed her head. I groaned as I savored that hot mouth working up my dick as I watched the action on the TV. Past-Heidi had to fight to keep her phone steady as she trembled on Jaclyn’s mouth. I groaned, enjoying that hot tongue dancing around my cock.

Then Heidi ripped her mouth off my cock so her twin sister could suckle on me. Jaclyn engulfed my cock as past-her trembled in delight. It was so hot watching Heidi’s tongue sliding through her sister’s folds.

“Wow,” groaned Ann. “You two are going at it so hot and heavy. This is hot. I love it.”

“Ooh, ooh, that’s good,” Jaclyn whimpered on the screen. “Cha, bitch, that’s so good!”

“Mmm, drown me in all that yummy cunt cream,” Heidi cooed.

“Heidi!” Jaclyn trembled.

“She’s cumming, Daddy,” moaned Jaclyn.

Heidi ripped her mouth off my cock and moaned, “I came so hard on her mouth, Daddy!”

As she smiled up at me, Jaclyn swallowed my cock. She suckled on me with hunger as I watched her past-self bucking and shuddering. That was so hot to witness. My little girl was cumming so hard. She was bucking and moaning.

My dick throbbed in Jaclyn’s mouth. She suckled on me with passion. I groaned, my cock twitching and throbbing in her mouth. I loved every second of her blowing me, my nuts tightening. The pressure grew in me.

“Daddy!” squealed Jaclyn as she trembled through her climax while the present-her loved my big dick. “Oh, Daddy, this is for you!”

“For you!” Heidi moaned into her sister’s pussy.

I loved it so much. Jaclyn ripped her mouth off my cock. Heidi swallowed my dick as I watched the last moments of their fun. My wife and eldest daughter were fingering the other’s pussies. They were plunging digits into wet cunt.

I loved the sight as the pressure at the tip of my cock hurtled toward bursting. Heidi was doing such a good job. I groaned, my nuts tightening beneath her sucking. She nursed so hard on me. She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick.

“I’m going to cum!” I groaned.

As Heidi ripped her mouth off my cock, the twins in the video were now cuddled together, Heidi soaked in pussy cream. The twins in the present stroked my cock, their faces pressed together as the twins on screen did the same.

“Hope you loved the video, Daddy!” they squealed.

“Fuck!” I groaned and erupted on my daughters’ faces.

As the video ended, my cum splashed across Jaclyn’s and Heidi’s features. Blast after blast of my jizz painted lines across their foreheads, cheeks, noses, and lips. They opened their mouths to catch my cum as the incestuous pleasure shot through me.

It was so wonderful to have all that pleasure shooting through me. Stars burst across my vision. I groaned with each eruption. Ecstasy slammed into my mind as I unloaded on my twins’ identical faces. I coated them in cum.

“Daddy!” they squealed together.

“Fuck, I loved that video,” I growled as I spurted again and again.

All the pleasure shot through me as erupted again and again. I fired the last of my cum onto my daughters’ features. The twins dripped in cum as they knelt before me. They were both so sexy. I had to fuck them both.

But which one first?

Jaclyn and Heidi licked up my cum. That was so hot to watch them gather up my spunk. Their pink tongues slid across each other’s faces before they kissed, sharing my spunk. I rose from the couch, my dick so hard. I just had to enjoy my little girls.

“Mmm, fuck Jaclyn,” Karin moaned as she and Ann were stretching out on the couch. My wife lay on her back. “Pound her hard, Derrick.”

“Sure,” I said. My wife always had the best advice.

As I moved behind Jaclyn to fuck her while she made out with her twin sister, Ann straddled her mother’s face. I groaned as my eldest daughter and wife started sixty-nining on the couch. The pair were eating each other out.

All thanks to “Chaz” and his comments on how families should love each other. My wife knew I was Chaz, and yet the comments still worked on her, too. I had tried not to abuse this power, but it was too intoxicating fucking my daughters and sharing them with my wife.

I dropped to my knees behind Jaclyn, my cock slapping into her tight rump. She had a gorgeous ass just begging for me to fuck her. She snowballed my cum with her twin, the pair of them moaning in delight.

“Fuck her, Daddy,” Heidi moaned, looking past her twin to smile at me. Cum dripped down Heidi’s features. A glob gathered on her chin that Jaclyn licked up. “Cha, the bitch needs your cock, Daddy!”

“Yas!” squealed Jaclyn as I nuzzled my dick into her pussy, so ready to ram into her.

I loved the feel of her hot cuntlips against the crown of my dick. I nuzzled into my daughter’s pussy, her labia engulfing the tip of my cock. She moaned as I pushed into her twat. I sank into her cunt slowly, savoring being in my third daughter’s twat.

What heaven it was to fuck Jaclyn. To slide my dick into her pussy. I loved every second of filling her up. She had such a delicious snatch. she felt so perfect around my cock. I groaned, savoring that delight squeezing about me.

“Shit,” I groaned as I sank to the depths of my daughter’s pussy. “Oh, Jaclyn, I love you!”

“I love you, too, Daddy,” she moaned.

“Me, too, Daddy!” Heidi purred. “Yas, bitch, you just enjoy Daddy’s cock!”

They kissed, sharing my cum, as I drew back my cock. I loved the wonderful heat of my daughter’s cunt squeezing around my dick. It was a fantastic rush to have all that hot cunt around my cock. I thrust back into her pussy. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. It was an amazing experience ramming into her. Just fantastic to bury into her snatch.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her with force. I thrust into her pussy again and again. It was so awesome to plow into her. I loved it so much. She had such a perfect twat for me to fuck. I groaned, thrusting to the hilt in her again and again.

“Daddy!” she moaned, squeezing her hot twat around my dick.

“Ooh, fuck her daddy!” Heidi moaned. “She loves it. I can tell!”

“Yas!” Jaclyn shuddered as I pumped away at her hot pussy. I drove my dick into her. “Yas, Daddy, yas! This is the best!”

I grinned as I pounded her. On the couch, her mother and older sister feasted on the other’s pussies. They were devouring each other. It was so hot to witness as I fucked my daughter’s twat. I buried into her hot cunt again and again.

That wonderful sheath massaged my dick. The pleasure built and built in my nuts. They slapped into her taint. The pleasure built and built. I loved this heat swelling in me. It was such a delight. A wild rush. I loved every second of pounding her.

“Daddy! Daddy!” Jaclyn moaned. “I’m tots gonna cum on your big dick!”

“Tots!” Heidi echoed, licking at her sister’s face. “Ooh, your cum is just so delish, Daddy!”

I grunted, the need to cum building in me. I slid my hands up Jaclyn’s stomach to her boobs. I gripped those large tits and kneaded them. She moaned, clamping her cunt down on my cock. I shuddered at the feel of her hot twat around me.

I pounded her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I fucked her with passion. It was a thrill to thrust into her snatch. I loved plowing deep and hard into her cunt. I savored every thrust into her.

Every plunge.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I groaned, the need to cum building. My fingers slid down my daughter’s big boobs to her nipples. I pinched them.

“Daddy!” she squealed.

Her cunt clamped down on me. She held me tight as I fucked her hard and fast. I loved the way her silky twat massaged me. Jaclyn wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my cock. It was perfect. I twerked her nubs as I pounded her.

“I love you, Daddy!” she squealed as her cunt went wild around my dick.

Her cunt spasmed about me as she climaxed on my cock. I pumped away at her climaxing pussy. Her hot twat rippled around me. It was so wild. My nuts swelled. The pressure grew and grew as I buried to the hilt in her.

“Fuck,” I groaned and erupted.

I pumped my cum into my daughter’s pussy. I threw back my head, growling out my pleasure. It was intense to flood one of my baby girl’s cunts. To fill her womb with my seed. Her hot twat suckled at me. She nursed at me as the incestuous joy shot through me.

“Oh, yas, Daddy!” she squealed. “Tots flood me with cum!”

“Flood her, Daddy!” Heidi whimpered, watching me dumping my cum into her sister’s cunt.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Ann moaned on the couch. She and my wife were moaning and squirming, the couch groaning as they were climaxing, too.

I savored the sounds they made as I pumped all my jizz into Jaclyn’s pussy. I filled her twat to the brim with my seed. I grunted with each eruption. I savored each blast of cum that swept through my body. Pleasure washed across my mind.

I shuddered in delight. It was a thrill to pump my cum into her pussy. Her hot twat suckled at me. She milked me dry. I grunted, my mind buzzing with euphoria. I savored this moment as she whimpered around me.

“I tots have to lick the cum out of her pussy, Daddy!” Heidi moaned. “Please, please, Daddy, let me eat your cum out of my twin’s pussy. I’ll make the bitch cum.”

“Yas, bitch!” moaned Jaclyn. “You will.” She glanced at me, wiggling her hips and stirring her cunt around my dick. “Please, Daddy, please!”

“Shit, I can’t say no to you two,” I groaned and pulled out of their cunts.

My wife moaned on the couch, still eating out Ann. I loved that sight as I moved back. Jaclyn rolled over and stretched out on her back, her legs spread wide. Her big boobs piled into two lush mounds while her sister moved between her thighs.

Heidi ducked her head down and feasted on the creampie I left in her twin. Jaclyn gasped, her eyes rolling back in her head as she enjoyed her twin’s lips and tongue again. This time, I didn’t just have to watch. I could join them.

I stared at Heidi’s tight ass wiggling before me. I had to be in her. I had to fuck her ass.

I pressed my pussy-lubed dick between her butt-cheeks and found her asshole. She moaned as I drilled against her backdoor. Jaclyn sat up on her elbows, her boobs jiggling, and stared at me with a wicked twinkle in her blue eyes.

“Cha, fuck her ass, Daddy!” Jaclyn moaned. “Bitch loves it up the ass!”

“Yas!” Heidi moaned as I drilled against her asshole, her anal ring stretching wider and wider.

I groaned as I popped into her bowels. I loved that sensation of sliding into her asshole. It was perfect to push into her. I loved every second of it. I savored every last moment of her sphincter stretching and stretching to take my dick.

I popped into her bowels. I groaned as I sank into my little girl’s velvety asshole. Her sheath gripped me as I went deeper and deeper into her. The pleasure radiated through me as I gripped her hips, loving this so much.

“Fuck,” I groaned as I bottomed out in my daughter’s asshole. “Oh, fuck, that’s good!”

“Yas, Daddy!” she moaned. “Ooh, I tots love your big dick in my asshole! It’s delish!”

It was definitely delicious being in her asshole. I pulled back my cock, loving my daughter’s bowels tight around my dick. The heat melted to my balls. They were so full of the cum that I wanted to fire into her anal sheath.

I slammed back into her bowels, loving that velvety grip around my cock. Heidi moaned into Jaclyn’s pussy. It was so hot fucking one twin as she licked my cum out of the other twin’s cunt. I reveled in it. I savored every second of it.

I pumped my dick in and out of my daughter’s asshole. I loved the feel of her bowel around my shaft. She had such an incredible grip on my cock. She massaged the crown, swelling the ache there with my every thrust into her bowels.

“Daddy!” Jaclyn moaned as she savored having her cunt eaten out by her sister’s pussy. “Yas, yas, that bitch has her tongue deep into my cunt! Ooh, she’s just licking all your jizz out of me, Daddy! Isn’t that tots hot?”

“So hot,” I growled as I fucked Heidi’s bowels.

I pounded her anal sheath with force. I buried deep and hard into her bowels. It was so much fun burying to the hilt in my daughter’s asshole. She moaned into her twin’s cunt. I gripped Heidi’s hips as I pounded her bowels.

I drove my dick deep and hard into her anal sheath. I fucked her with passion. I buried hard and fast. I loved every second of thrusting into her bowels. My nuts slapped into her taint as I rose toward my orgasm.

Heidi moaned into her sister’s pussy. I pounded my daughter’s asshole as she shuddered. Jaclyn quivered from what her twin did to her, those lush boobs jiggling. I stared into my daughter’s eyes while fucking her twin’s tight asshole.

“Yas, Daddy!” Jaclyn moaned. “She’s tots licking all your cum out of her pussy!”

“Just delish!” whimpered Heidi. “Cum and pussy! Your cum, Daddy, and Jaclyn’s pussy! It’s tots the best! Yas!”

Her asshole clamped down hard as she fasted on her sister’s creampie. I loved it. I fucked Heidi hard, my nuts slapping onto her taint. I rose toward that moment of eruption. I would spurt all my cum into her anal sheath. Just flood her with so much cum.

I was so ready to just dump my load into her anal sheath. That was such a hot thing to do. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her with force. I loved pounding her cunt with my big dick, swelling toward my orgasm.

She groaned, squeezing her asshole around my dick. She held me tight. I loved every second of her fucking into me. It was outstanding to pound her. My wife and eldest daughter kept sixty-nining, making each other cum and cum.

They moaned. Gasped. Shuddered.

It was so hot watching them as I fucked Heidi’s asshole. I pounded her bowels.

“Daddy!” she moaned, her asshole clamping down so hard on me.

It was magnificent to fuck her asshole. I pounded her anal sheath hard and fast. I fucked to the hilt in her bowels again and again. I loved every second of it. The pressure in my nuts swelled with every hard thrust into my little girl’s bowels.

She moaned, feasting on her twin’s pussy. Jaclyn trembled. She kneaded her tits and jiggled them, her blue eyes locked on me as I fucked her sister’s asshole. I grinned at Jaclyn as I pounded Heidi’s bowels. I reveled in that hot flesh.

She squeezed her anal sheath around me. I swelled toward that big bursting point. I came closer and closer to exploding. It was outstanding to pound her bowels. My nuts tightened as she moaned louder and louder.

“Oh, fuck, that’s good, bitch!” Jaclyn moaned, her fingers digging into her boobs. “Yas, bitch! I’m cumming!”

Jaclyn bucked as she drowned her sister in pussy cream. It was such a hot thing to witness as I fucked Heidi’s asshole. I pounded my daughter’s asshole, coming closer and closer to erupting into her bowels. It was such a rush to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.