Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters - Cover

Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Daughter’s Shameful & Wanton Secret

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Daughter’s Shameful & Wanton Secret - A daddy mind-controls his daughter to save her from becoming an internet slut!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by n1one!

Derrick Carpenter

I ached to jerk off to the newest video that my twin daughters had sent me, the one of Heidi eating out Jaclyn, but my wife was freaking out. She had found something in our oldest daughter’s bedroom. Ann-Katherine was a good girl. A college student. Straight-A student.

The one of our four daughters I was least worried about.

She hadn’t been like our youngest Bell who was posting nudes on OnlyFans to make money. Nor was she spending all her time at the mall like the twins, Heidi and Jaclyn. While they had jobs at a clothing store, it was so they could have the money to buy what they wanted from said clothing store.

They probably were just paid in store credit.

But Ann-Katherine (or just Ann, for short) causing my wife to panic? Fuck.

I grabbed my phone and called my wife. The phone barely rang before she picked up and gasped, “I found a porn video in Ann’s bedroom!”

The panic in my wife’s voice over that made me smile. “Well, that’s not the end of the world. She’s twenty-two. She’s bound to have—”

“She’s on the cover!” Karin gasped, her voice almost shrill to the point of hurting my ears. “She’s the star!”

My stomach lurched. My daughter was making porn? Not just putting nudes and maybe videos of her naked or masturbating on OnlyFans, but real porn? With other men? Bile burned in the back of my throat.

“You have to come home,” Karin begged.

“I’m at work,” I said. “I...” I stared at my computer. At Instagram. My “Chaz” profile was open. The one that mind-controlled people. I couldn’t think of any other way to describe what happened. Whatever comment I typed on someone’s Instagram post caused them to do it. And caused others to accept it.

When I fell into the corrupt lust to fuck my youngest daughter, my wife had caught us. Only she had believed all the things I had typed. How good girls suck their daddies’ cocks and beg to be fucked by him. She had further embraced having a threesome with our youngest. Once I had a taste of that, I had to expand to the twins today. Now...

Now I could have Chaz comment on my boss’s Instagram post and get out of today’swork. It was a brilliant plan. I loved it. I had to search him out on Instagram, but I quickly found him. He wasn’t all that active. Hadn’t actually posted anything in a year, and it was something very corporate.

Probably something mandated that all senior managers do to “connect” with the youths or something. It didn’t matter. He had a profile, so I could type on it. “You will always think Derrick Carpenter is your best employee and don’t care if he does his work or goes home early.”

I should have thought of that already. This power was amazing. I don’t know why I had it.

“Okay, I’m heading home,” I told my wife. “Just messaged my boss.”

“Thanks,” she said, sounding so relieved. “I just ... We raised her right, didn’t we? I know Bell was always spoiled, but not our Katherine-Ann.”

“I know,” I said. “I’ll fix it all. Just like I did Bell. And how I’m fixing the twins.”

I could hear the smile in my wife’s voice. The unvarnished joy. She was so relieved. So thrilled that I was doing this for her. I was just so happy I could do this for her, too. That I could give my wife peace of mind while also...

Getting my dick sucked.

Just as I was standing, my boss replied, “You’re so right, Chaz! I didn’t realize it, but it makes perfect sense! Thanks!”

Good, this profile made me into a god or something. I could do such good with it. Just do amazing things. This was so crazy, but I wasn’t about to complain. I was going to enjoy this power that I had gained. It was just perfect that I had this.

I took the elevator down to the parking garage, headed to my car, and hopped in. I backed out and I was off. I headed home as fast as I could, but it was a thirty-minute commute. It was midday, so traffic was light. I didn’t have to put up with the backups I normally did.

My wife was pacing in the living room when I got home. She looked so relieved to see me when I burst in. Her blonde hair swayed around her youthful face. She was forty, like me, but she still looked like she was in her twenties. Her large breasts swelled the t-shirt she wore. In her hands, she clutched the DVD.

I could see our daughter on the front. Katherine-Ann was on there naked. I hadn’t realized how big our daughter’s boobs were. I knew the twins had tits as big as their mother, but Ann always dressed down. She didn’t flaunt her beauty. She had never looked sexy but nerdy.

She had her glasses on but nothing else. Her legs were spread wide. She was shaved, her pussy lips open. She has this cum-hither look on her face while the title was, “Step-Daughter Caught by Daddy Vol 32.”

“What the fuck?” I groaned. I took the DVD from my wife and turned it over. There were shots of my daughter sucking a skeezy-looking guy’s dick and being fucked doggy style. The last one was him cumming on her glasses. “What the fucking fuck?”

I felt nauseated.

“I know,” Karin said, tears in her eyes. “Look at that. He’s ... I mean ... that’s ... Oh, god, look what he’s done to our little girl while he pretends to be...” I swallowed. “I don’t get this. She’s going to college. She’s getting good grades. She’s a good girl. What is this?”

This was what I feared for Bell. That she would have ended up here, but Ann already was. I stared at that image of her dripping with her “step-daddy’s” cum. I wanted to throw up. That should be my cum. I was her father. Why wasn’t she doing that to me?

“You have to get Chaz to comment on her,” my wife said. “Everyone listens to Good Guy Chaz.”

“Yeah,” I said and sank down on the couch. I tossed the DVD on the coffee table. I couldn’t look at that. “Yeah, Chaz will straighten this out.”

I pulled out my phone and found Ann’s profile. It was mainly just her talking about school. A few pics with her and her friends out of a coffee house. Nothing sexual. Nothing implied she was a secret porn star.

On her latest post, I commented as Chaz, “Come home and strip naked. Then tell your parents about why you’re doing porn and why you’ll never do it again because you’re a good girl who would never do that. You’ll apologize then lick your mother’s cunt while begging your father to sodomize you. Then you’ll suck his dick clean while he spanks you with the belt.”

I posted it, my stomach squirming. My heart pounded so fast I couldn’t believe that this was happening. It was a nightmare. My wife sank down on the couch beside me and patted my knee. She glanced at her phone.

“That’s perfect, honey,” she said. “I’m so glad I have you to keep our daughters in line.”

“Yeah,” I said. “We should get naked. Be ready to help her out.”

“Right.” My wife smiled. She didn’t have a problem with anything I typed. With us doing things with our daughter. She thought it was perfectly natural. That was the power of the “Chaz” profile. I couldn’t do it with my own, I didn’t think.

But Chaz. There was nothing that Good Guy Chaz couldn’t do. If he gave the advice, it was followed. He was a stud that way.

I took off my tie and dress shirt as my wife pulled off the t-shirt she wore. Her big boobs were held in a gray bra. She liked that one. A comfortable bra. She unveiled her large tits which spilled out and bounced before her. She shoved off her jeans next while I was still working on my dress shirt.

I took that off and my undershirt. My wife was wiggling out of her jeans, her lovely boobs

bouncing. They were enhanced, a gift from me. H-cups that were so ripe and perfect. Not a bit of sag. So fucking lovely to stare at.

Karin stepped out of her jeans and pushed off her panties. Her trimmed, blonde bush appeared. She rolled her panties down while my dick was so hard. We were going to fuck our oldest. And there were still the twins we had to enjoy. We’d just have family orgies.

And I bet I could help out others. Fix others’ daughters, or correct bitchy women’s behavior. There were a lot of cunty women out there. I didn’t use the K name. Though my wife wasn’t quite a Karen but a Karin, it still annoyed her when people used it. She liked Betty better.

She wasn’t one of those types.

This power was amazing. Intoxicating. I had to use it.

Naked, my wife and I waited for our daughter to come home. The college wasn’t far away, so she was soon arriving. I heard the garage door open. She stored her bike in there. The garage door clattered shut. The kitchen door opened and Katherine-Ann appeared.

Our oldest slouched in, her shoulders hunched. She adjusted her glasses as she came up to her mother and me, not commenting on our nudity because she started stripping. Right there in front of us. My dick was so hard.

I had to fix my daughter. I had to love her.

Tears misted her eyes as she pulled off the t-shirt she wore. She had a plain bra on. Nothing fancy. White. Utilitarian. I could see that she did have Double D’s. The baggy tops she liked to wear hid how busty she was. She undid her bra, staring at us.

Her young tits came out. Her boobs were like how Karin’s were when we first married. Big and lush and firm. Just such delicious tits topped by pink nipples. Hard nubs. Ann took off her jeans next. She worked those down to reveal her white panties.

I loved the way my daughter’s boobs jiggled.

I had to be stern, though. Despite how hard my cock was. She had to learn her lesson and never star in porn again. I knew she would, but I still felt compelled to play this role. She stepped out of her jeans, kicking them off her feet.

“D-daddy,” she whimpered as she pushed off her panties. “I ... I ... Daddy! I’m so sorry! I’ve done something so bad.”

“What, honey?” I asked softly as she rolled her panties down her thighs. She pushed them past her knees, bending over so her face was almost eye-level with my dick. “What have you done?”

“I ... I...” She stepped out of her panties. Her blue eyes teared up behind her glasses. “I starred in a porno. A hardcore porno. A few of them.” Her cheeks burned red. She stared down at the ground, squirming there naked. “I ... I ... I’m so sorry, Daddy!”

She quivered there, scared. Ashamed.

“Okay,” I said. “Why? Why did you star in one?”

“Yes, honey,” Karin said.

“I ... I started thinking that I was just so ... vanilla.” She bit her lower lip. “I never really dated. I had only had sex once. I was boring. Not having fun, and I just wanted to be wild. Just once. I ... I heard through the grapevine that a porn company was looking for college girls. They wanted to have real, fresh faces. Have us masturbating. That was supposed to be it. Just masturbating, but...”

“But after you did, the producer offered you work,” I said, anger at this guy growing. It swelled in me.

“Yes.” She swallowed. “I was scared. We did this first-time video. They were all so friendly. Made me feel like I was a star. Special. Then we started filming, and it was so degrading and yet ... I got off on it. And they wanted more and more. Each time I felt so filthy, but I couldn’t stop myself, Daddy.”

Tears spilled down her cheeks. She shuddered there, sobbing hard. Karin hugged her, their naked bodies pressing together. It wasn’t intended as a sexual hug. It was a mother comforting her daughter, but that didn’t change how hot it was seeing their big boobs pressing together.

“I’m so sorry, Mommy!” Ann clung to Karin. “I’m so very, very sorry. I won’t do it ever again. I’ll stop. I promise I’ll stop! I won’t ever degrade myself again.” She stared at me, her eyes full of tears that spilled down her cheeks. “I won’t, Daddy.”

“I believe you,” I told her. “Your mother and I are disappointed in you, but we don’t hate you. We don’t think any less of you for doing this disgusting thing.”

Ann quivered. “Daddy.”

“We love you,” I told her. “You just can’t ever do it again.”

“I won’t!” She said it with such certainty. The power of Chaz’s comment. It had reached through to her. She wouldn’t do it again. No matter how much she was hooked on it. I smiled at that. A big smile spread on my lips because I had saved my daughter from porn.

“We love you so much,” Karin said. “We’ll do whatever it takes to help you give up porn.”

“I...” My daughter quivered. “I got hooked on some things, and I really have to apologize to you, so ... Mommy, can I eat your pussy as Daddy fucks me in the ass?”

“Of course, you can, honey,” Mom said. “If that’s how you have to apologize, and if you need to have sex with us to help you get over your porn addiction and shame, your father and I are more than happy to make love to you.”

Fuck, I loved Chaz’s profile. My dick was throbbing hard as my wife broke from our daughter and led her to the couch. This was so hot. My dick was aching so much as Karin sank down on the couch, her big, fake tits quivering. She spread her legs wide.

“Please, please, eat my pussy,” my wife cooed to our daughter.

“Yes, Mommy,” purred Ann. She sank to her knees and nuzzled her face into her mother’s blonde bush to lick at her pussy. As she ate out my wife, Ann wiggled her hips. Her rump jiggled before me. I shuddered at the sight of my daughter’s hot ass.

God, she was so sexy. I dropped to my knees as I pressed my cock toward her shaved pussy. Ann’s cunt dripped with more and more juices. A tangy aroma filled my nose. It was a delicious one. I groaned at how delightful it was as I pressed my cock into my daughter’s cunt.

I plowed into her pussy, savoring having her twat wrapped around me. She was just such a delightful twat. I groaned, loving every moment of being in her. She squeezed her cunt around my dick. She held me tight with that hot pussy. It was an excellent delight to have all that hot cunt wrapped around my dick. Just spectacular.

I loved every second of that pussy around my dick. A big smile spread on my lips as I soaked my dick in my daughter’s pussy. He moaned into my wife’s cunt. Karin watched on, her blue eyes burning with delight.

“Oh, honey,” moaned Mom. “Oh, you know how to eat pussy.”

“I...” My daughter clenched her cunt down on my dick. “It doesn’t matter how I know.”

“No,” I said and pulled my cock out of her pussy dripping in her cum. “You’re our good girl again. You don’t ever have to think about what you did. It’s in the past.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she cooed as I slid the crown of my dick up her taint to her asshole. I pushed against her backdoor. “Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, ass-fuck me! Please, please, pound my naughty ass!”

I loved her words as I drilled against her backdoor. She had such an amazing asshole that widened and widened for my pussy-lubed dick. Her anal ring stretched over the crown of my dick as I sank into my firstborn’s asshole.

Ann moaned into her mother’s pussy as I sank into that tight, velvety sheath. I loved having my daughter’s bowels around my cock. It was amazing to sink into her asshole. I groaned, loving every last second of it. This was fantastic.

“Shit,” I groaned as I bottomed out in Ann’s bowels.

“Oh, Daddy, you have such a big dick,” I groaned, savoring that tight asshole wrapped around my dick. “Ooh, yes, yes, that’s just perfect. I love it. I love it so much.”

“Enjoy, honey,” cooed my wife. “Ooh, get that tongue back into my pussy. Oh, yes, yes, that’s where you’re from. Oh, you naughty girl. Keep licking me!”

I loved those sounds as I drew back my cock. My dick throbbed as my daughter’s asshole held my cock tight. She gripped my dick with her bowels. It was a fantastic sensation. I groaned, loving every moment of that hot asshole around my dick. I buried back into her anal sheath. Her bowels melted around my cock.

It was fantastic to enjoy. I thrust into her twat deep and hard. I fucked into her bowels with such hard strokes. It was an incredible rush to pump away at her anal sheath. I buried into her hard and fast. I fucked her with powerful strokes.

It was an incredible rush to fuck her ass again and again. I plowed into her over and over again. I loved the way her bowels clenched about me. She held me tight with her velvety sheath. I groaned, reveling in the taboo delight of ass-fucking my daughter.

“Shit, Ann!” I grunted, pounding her anal sheath. “Oh, shit, you got a great ass!”

“You have an amazing dick, Daddy!” my daughter moaned into her mother’s pussy. “Ooh, ooh, I’m going to cum so hard on your dick!”

“You better!” my wife purred. She shuddered on the couch, her big boobs jiggling. She gripped a fistful of our daughter’s sandy-blonde hair. “Oh, keep licking my cunt! Oh, yes, yes, I can feel how much you love me, Ann!”

“I love you so much, Mommy!” she moaned, her asshole gripping my dick.

She held me tight as I pumped away at her asshole. I fucked her anal sheath with hard strokes. My crotch smacked her rump. Her butt-cheeks jiggled as she moaned into her mother’s cunt. The sounds she made were so delicious.

I loved them as I buried my dick into her bowels over and over again. I buggered my daughter as I made her squirm and shudder. She squeezed her asshole down around my dick. It was such an incredible rush to do that.

I loved the way her anal sheath gripped me. She had such a delightful asshole. She massaged my cock with her wonderful anal sheath. I savored every plunge into her bowels. I loved the way her asshole clamped down on my dick.

She held me tight as I fucked her with everything that I had. I plowed to the hilt in her asshole again and again. I thrust deep and hard into her bowels. I fucked her with such force, reveling in the delight of fucking her.

“Daddy!” she moaned into her mother’s pussy.

“That’s right,” cooed my wife. “You cum on your daddy’s cock. Good girls love making their fathers cum!”

“I want to be a good girl!” Ann’s bowels squeezed so hard on my dick.

“You are!” I groaned. “You’re proving yourself to be such a good girl. Now make your mother cum! Make her cum so hard!”

“Yes, Daddy!” my oldest moaned.

Her anal sheath squeezed about me. I shuddered as I loved buggering my firstborn. I slammed my dick to the hilt in her bowels. I buried deep and hard into her asshole. It was incredible thrusting away at her. I rose toward my orgasm. She gripped me with her asshole. I swelled toward that moment of eruption.

I would have such a huge climax. Just a mighty one.

I ached for that so much. I shuddered as I buried to the hilt in her anal sheath, my nuts heavy with my cum. They slapped into her taint. My wife trembled, her eyes squeezing shut. She had to be close to cumming. She squirmed, loving what our daughter did to her.

“Oh, yes, yes, just like that, honey,” she moaned. “Just like that. You’re doing such a great job, honey. Oh, yes, yes, you’re going to make me ... me ... cum!”

She bucked, her passion echoing through the room. It was so wild to hear my wife cumming like that. She trembled, her boobs bouncing and heaving. They slapped together. The way they rippled was delicious. I loved it so much.

She quivered there, her moans echoing through the room. They were a delight to hear. I loved the sounds my wife made as she drowned our daughter in pussy cream. Karin’s big boobs heaved. Ann moaned, her bowels clamping down around my cock.

“Daddy!” she whimpered. “Oh, Daddy, yes!”

Her asshole went wild around my cock. I loved the way her bowels gripped my dick. She held my cock in her tight asshole. I groaned, fucking her anal sheath with my hard cock. I buried into her again and again. I loved the way her bowels massaged my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.