Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters - Cover

Instagram Mind-controlled Daughters

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Wife Discovers Hubby’s Incestuous Secret

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Wife Discovers Hubby’s Incestuous Secret - A daddy mind-controls his daughter to save her from becoming an internet slut!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Note: This story was commissioned by n1one!

Derrick Carpenter

I was cock deep in my youngest daughter’s pussy as my wife stood in the doorway of my office.

I was caught red-handed, my body still buzzing from the orgasm that I had just enjoyed cumming in Bell’s eighteen-year-old cunt. I had made my daughter into my slut by commenting under the alias of “Chaz” on her Instagram posts.

My wife wasn’t supposed to be home yet. I turned around to stare at Karin. She looked so angry as she stood in my office doorway holding up my daughter’s panties. The black thong swung from her finger as her blue eyes burned with a cold fury.

“Honey, I...” The words choked in my mouth. I ripped out of my daughter and whipped around to fully face my wife, my heart pounding a mile a minute. I struggled to breathe. “This isn’t...? It’s not ... Oh, god!”

“Bell!” Karin snapped, not glaring at me but at our daughter? “It’s fine if you run around the house naked, but don’t leave your clothes scattered across the living room like a pig! I raised you to be better than a slob that does that.”

My jaw dropped in surprise.

Karin marched up to me. I stepped out of the way so she could glare at our daughter who sat perched on my desk in my home office. I worked from home a few days a week, and today was one of them. My wife threw Bell’s panties. They landed on our daughter’s shaved cunt that dripped obscenely with my jizz.

“And go get cleaned up,” my wife barked. “You’re going to get cum on your Daddy’s desk. Do you want to make a mess in his office, young lady?”

I was so confused. What the fuck was going on?

“Yes, Mommy,” Bell gasped. She held the panties to her pussy to sop up my cum before darting out of the room around Karin.

My wife glanced at me and her anger melted away. A big smile spread on her lips. “I see ‘Chaz’ has been shaping her into being Daddy’s good girl.”

“You’re not mad?” I croaked, expecting her to slap me with divorce papers and a police report for “molesting” our daughter.

“Mad?” She blinked in confusion. She shook her head, her blonde hair dancing around her shoulders. “She made you happy. Why would I be mad about that? Good girls are supposed to do that. I’ve been reading the comments. Seeing her posts while I was shopping. I had to come home and praise her for being a good girl. I just didn’t think she’d leave her clothes scattered through the living room!” Karin shook her head. “That girl.”

My computer beeped with an Instagram notification.

I glanced to see that a new post from Bell had appeared. It was of a Ringing Bell gif with the comment, “Daddy fucked me hard and really rang my bell! Best daddy ever!”

“See,” Karin said. She took my arm and snuggled up against me. “It’s working. She’s not posting nudes any longer. She’s not being a slut on Instagram. Your Chaz account is amazing.”

“Right, right.” I stared at my wife like she was a pod person. “So you’re cool with me fucking our little girl.”

“Of course.” She delicately wrinkled her nose. “Just don’t do in front of me. Close the door, okay?”

“Um, yeah,” I said then sat at my computer. “I’m glad you’re so understanding.”

“Of course, honey.” She bent down and kissed me. “Mmm, I’d suck you off, but ... You’re covered in our daughter.” More disgust wrinkled her nose. “So, you have fun at work. I have groceries to put away.”

“Right, right,” I said and my wife’s Instagram account. Karin Carpenter. “How was the shopping? Did you get more than groceries?”

“Found some nice shoes,” she gushed. “They’re just so darling. You’ll love how cute they make me look,”

“Great,” I muttered as I typed a comment on her last post. “Good wives suck their husband’s dicks clean after he’s fucked their little girl’s pussy.” I hesitated before hitting enter. “Or after their husbands have fucked their little girls’ assholes.”

I smacked the enter key as my wife was leaving.

“You know what,” my wife purred, “let me just suck our daughter’s juices off your dick.”

I could control anyone.

That giddy thought swept through me as my wife turned my chair around. She dropped to her knees before me and swallowed my cock. I groaned as she did that. She suckled on my dick. She nursed with such passion on my cock.

I loved the feel of her doing that. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. It was such a hot delight to experience. I couldn’t believe I was so lucky as to have my wife sucking my cock clean of our daughter’s pussy juices.

Karin knew how to give great head.

I groaned as I slid my hand through her blonde hair. I loved the feel of her working up and down my cock. She nursed with such passion on me. It was an incredible rush to have her doing that. She suckled hard.

Her tongue danced around the crown of my dick. I groaned at the pleasure she gave me. My chair creaked as I enjoyed every second of her hot mouth. She swirled her tongue around my dick, brushing my crown.

“Fuck, Karin,” I moaned. “Damn, you’re the best wife in the world. You know that? Just such a loving wife and mother!”

She moaned around my dick and suckled even harder.

I groaned, leaning back in my chair and just enjoying my wife’s blowjob. My daughter Bell appeared naked in the door and grinned. She flashed me a thumbs up as my wife bobbed her head. She suckled on my cock with such passion.

It was an incredible delight to enjoy Karin’s blowjob while Bell watched. Our youngest daughter was such a sexy girl of eighteen. Her dyed-pink hair swayed around her face and her round boob jiggled. Pussy cream dripped down her thighs.

She was so sexy.

So was my wife.

Karin suckled harder, building me toward that moment of release. I couldn’t wait to fire all my cum into her mouth. I ached to just flood her with everything that I had. My nuts tightened as my wife loved my dick.

“Karin,” I groaned. “You’re going to get a full load of cum.”

“I know you love it, Mommy!” Bell said. “All your kids have heard you two going at it at night. The walls are way too thin.”

I winked at my daughter as my wife purred around my cock. Karin had such a delicious mouth. She suckled with all her might on my dick. The ache grew and grew at the tip of my dick. I rose toward that bursting point. I would have such a mighty cum. I couldn’t wait for it.

My wife loved my cock. She coaxed me closer and closer to that magical moment of cumming. I shuddered, loving every second of that hot mouth. She nursed on me with everything that I had. It was fantastic to enjoy her sucking on me like that. The pressure burst in my nuts. “Yes!” My cock spurted blast after blast of cum into my wife’s mouth. Bell squealed in delight as my wife gulped down my spunk. I loved it. My chair creaked as the pleasure slammed through me. Stars danced across my vision.

“Goddamn,” I groaned. “Goddamn, that’s good.”

She swallowed it all down. I loved what she did. It was a fantastic moment to erupt all that cum into her mouth. I erupted again and again. My eyes rolled back in my head as I fired the last blast of jizz into her mouth.

She moaned as she suckled at my cock to get those last few drops. I loved that. I smiled as I turned around and started typing at my keyboard. “Good wives love to take it up the ass while licking their daughter’s cunts. Good wives always please their husbands and share him with her daughters.”

Karin popped her mouth off my cock and purred, “Mmm, that was good.”

“It was.” I grinned at her. “Honey, can I fuck you in the ass while you eat out Bell’s pussy. She likes girls.” “Love girls,” Bell said. “Daddy’s the only guy I’ve ever been with. And he blew them all away. He’s amazing!” “Yes, he is.” Karin winked at me, saying, “and I’m a good wife, so, yes. Let’s go to our bedroom.”

Bell squealed and darted down the hallway and scampered up the stairs. My wife shook her head in amusement. She rose to her feet. She didn’t look a day older than twenty-nine. She sauntered out of the room in her jeans and blouse. I rose and followed, my dick thrusting out before me.

My wife stripped on the way up the stairs, pulling off her blouse—but not dropping it on the floor. She unhooked her bra. She had a big set of fake tits that I had bought her as an anniversary present. She had been so happy to get them.

And they had turned out spectacular.

She reached our bedroom and wiggled out of her jeans and panties in one go, bending over to thrust her rump at me. Her trimmed, blonde bush dripped with her juices. I shuddered at the sight of her plump ass and furred muff.

“Come eat my pussy, Mommy!” Bell said. Our daughter was already lying there, her legs spread wide, just so ready to be devoured.

I followed, my heart pounding a mile a minute. My dick thrust out before me as my wife slid onto the bed. Had Karin ever eaten pussy before? I didn’t think she had. I mean, she had never told me about any college explorations.

“Mommy,” cooed Bell. “That’s it. Come eat my pussy. I bet you’re amazing at it.”

“I’ve never done it before. But I’m a good wife, and I know you and your daddy both want this. I want this.” Karin took a deep breath. “I’m going to do this!”

She buried her face into our daughter’s pussy. Bell gasped, her round tits jiggling. Pleasure crossed my youngest’s youthful features. She whimpered, her eyes rolling back in her head. She grabbed my wife’s head with both hands.

“Oh, Mommy!” groaned Karin. “You’re a natural. You must have paid attention to all the wonderful things Daddy does do your pussy!”

“Yep,” my wife said, wiggling her rump.

I grabbed the KY we kept in her dresser. I slathered my cock in lube and slid onto the bed, moving up behind my wife’s rump. She was just so ready for it. I could tell she wanted to be fucked hard in the ass. Her pussy dripped, soaking her bush.

She tongued our daughter’s pussy as I moved into position. I pressed my dick into my wife’s butt-crack and slid down her crevice to her asshole. She gasped as I pushed against her there. This was a thrill.

I pushed and pushed against my wife’s anal ring. She moaned into our daughter’s cunt. Bell grinned at me, looking so excited for me to bugger her mother. I pushed harder and harder. My wife groaned as her asshole widened until...

“Yes!” I groaned.

“Oh, Derrick!” she moaned as I penetrated into her asshole.

“Ooh, take all that dick in your butt, Mommy!” cooed Bell.

“That’s the plan,” my wife purred as I gripped her hips and sank deeper into her bowels. Her hot anal sheath engulfed every inch of my dick. I loved sinking to the hilt in her asshole. She had such a welcoming sheath. It was fantastic to be in her. Just outstanding to be in her bowels. I loved every second of it. Every last moment of plowing into her backdoor.

I sank to the hilt in her. She moaned into our daughter’s pussy. Clearly, the naughty minx enjoyed herself. She quivered there, her face contorting with delight. I loved her about me. I savored that hot flesh around my dick.

“Shit,” I groaned, long how good she felt around me. She had such a wonderful grip on my dick. Just a fantastic hold on me. It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved every second of that delicious anal sheath around me. “Karin.”

“I know,” she moaned, her bowels gripping my dick. “Ooh, fuck me hard!”

I gripped her hips and drew back. She held me with that velvety sheath. I thrust back into her, her butt-cheeks jiggling. It was such an exciting moment to witness. I pumped away at her hard and faster. I thrust to the hilt in her, reveling in every second of this delight.

She had such a wonderful anal sheath. I pumped away at her. I savored every last second of pounding into her asshole. I loved how great she felt. She had an outstanding grip on my dick. The pressure grew and grew with every thrust into her bowels.

“Fuck, yes,” I groaned.

“Pound my ass, honey!” Karin moaned, her voice muffled by Bell’s twat.

“Ooh, ooh, yes, that’s so hot!” squealed my daughter. Her round tits jiggled and bounced as she trembled through her pleasure. “Fuck Mommy’s ass hard while she makes me cum! Ooh, her tongue is so hot. She’s got it all over my pussy!”

“Because she loves you!” I groaned. “Your mother’s going to make you cum so hard because she loves you so much!”

“I do!” my wife gasped, her bowels gripping my asshole. “I’m so glad you’re attitude changed. I want to reward you with threesomes with your daddy!”

“I love them!” Bell moaned, her thighs gripping her mother’s head. “Ooh, yes, yes, this is the best. I love sharing your both! Mommy! Daddy!”

I slammed hard into my wife’s asshole. I buried to the hilt in her, my nuts tightening. The velvety grip of her bowels brought me closer and closer to that magical moment of cumming. I ached for it. A big smile spread on my lips. This was just the best.

My nuts slapped over and over into her taint. She whimpered as I fucked her hard like this. Bell tossed her head. We were all so close to cumming. That was so hot. I wanted my little girl to cum on my wife’s lips. That would be so hot.

“Oh, yes, yes, Mommy’s ringing my bell now, Daddy!” gasped Bell.

“By flicking your clit with my tongue?” my wife asked, her anal sheath gripping my dick.

“Yes!” My daughter arched her back, her face twisting with delight.

I loved what I was seeing as I fucked to the hilt in my wife’s asshole. Karin held me tight as I fucked that hot anal sheath. I buried into her again and again. I loved how great she felt around my cock. She massaged me with that delicious snatch. She drove me wild with it.

I buried hard into her. Deep. I fucked to the hilt in her asshole. She groaned, holding me tight with that delicious bowels. I groaned with every plunge into her bowels. Every last thrust into her anal sheath. The ache grew and grew.

My wife moaned into our daughter’s snatch. Linda wiggled her hips. I could tell she was loving this. She always did. She was such a good wife. Such a great and loving mother. I knew she would be cumming hard on my daughter’s mouth. That would be just fantastic.

This was so depraved. This wasn’t how a father should act, but I had stumbled onto this power, and it had corrupted me utterly. I loved every moment of fucking my wife in the ass as she made our little girl squirm.

“Fuck, Mommy!” gasped Bell, her pink hair swaying around her cute face. “Oh, my god. Just ... Oh, that’s it. Mommy!” My daughter bucked. She was cumming hard now. T

hat was so hot to hear. I was thrilled that my daughter was cumming hard. That she was drowning her mother in pussy cream. A big smile spread on my lips as is slammed my dick to the hilt in my wife’s asshole.

“Oh, Bell,” Karin moaned, rubbing her face into our daughter’s pussy. “Yes, yes, you taste amazing!”

“Thank you, Mommy!” my daughter squealed as she thrashed through her orgasm.

I slammed into my wife’s asshole as she groaned, “Thank you father, too! He did all this! Yes!”

“Thank you, Daddy!” my daughter gasped as my wife’s asshole convulsed around my thrusting dick.

I shuddered as I buried into my wife’s bowels. I plunged to the hilt in her cunt, loving the way her flesh rippled ar

ound me. She suckled at me with such passion. She nursed at me with everything that she had. I loved this so much. I savored every second of fucking my wife’s writhing bowels. I pounded her hard and fast. I loved the way her anal sheath gripped me. Her flesh suckled at me. I buried into her as my nuts erupted.

I came in my wife’s asshole.

“Fuck!” I groaned as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into my wife’s ass. I flooded her with everything I had.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned, her asshole convulsing around my dick.

I loved how great that felt. I savored the way her bowels rippled around my dick. She suckled at me with all her might. I loved how she nursed at me. My eyes rolled back in my head as I enjoyed every second of her bowels suckling at me. She had such an amazing anal sheath.

My daughter gasped as she shuddered through her pleasure as I spurted over and over into her mother’s bowels. I filled my wife’s anal sheath with all the cum that I had. It was a fantastic moment. I shuddered through it all.

Karin’s bowels milked my dick. She had wrung me dry. I groaned through the pleasure, stars dancing across my vision. I loved every second of this heat rushing through me. It was an incredible delight to enjoy. I suckled in deep breaths, dizzy with what had happened to me.

I felt just amazing right now. Just fantastic as I dumped the last of my cum into my wife’s asshole. She whimpered, rubbing her face into our daughter’s cunt. I groaned, pulling my cock out of my wife’s anal sheath. It was a delight to do that.

Just a pure rush.

“Fuck,” I groaned as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Karin lifted her head and turned. “You’re such a good husband.”

She kissed me with her lips stained in our daughter’s spicy pussy cream. I loved how delicious that tasted. I savored every moment of kissing my wife. Our tongues danced together as she made out with me. It was a fantastic moment. Just excellent to enjoy.

I loved every moment of it. Every last second of this passion. My tongue flicked through her mouth. She groaned, kissing me back with all the hunger that she had. She was so good at this. Just such a wonderful and loving wife.

I enjoyed every second of this.

My wife broke the kiss and said, “Oh, no I have to suck your dick clean. It’s been in my ass.”

“Bell, help your mother out,” I said. “You should both suck my dick clean!”

“Sure, Daddy!” Bell said, such a loving daughter. A good girl now.

“Mmm, I’m glad that you’re helping out,” Mom said as she sank to the floor. “These are the skills you’re going to need when you find that right guy and marry him.”

“I’m getting that,” Bell said. “It’s all clicking for me thanks to Good Guy Chaz. He’s just the best. He knows just what I should be doing. He gives just the best advice.”

My wife smiled at me and winked. I grinned back at her as she grabbed my cock. She licked up the side of my dirty dick. Bell scrambled off the bed to join her. She leaned in and licked at the other side of my cock. She lapped up me.

I shuddered at how hot it was to have her lapping at me. She flicked her tongue up my cock and drove me wild. I shuddered at the heat washing through me as she dragged her tongue over the crown of my dick with her mother.

Their lips met. They kissed for a moment.

“God, that’s hot,” I groaned.

“Mmm, men love it when their women lez out,” purred my wife. “And since you’re my daughter, I don’t have to worry about you stealing him, so it’s A-OK to share him.”

“I would never steal Daddy from you.” Bell grinned. “I love you both! Now let’s clean Daddy’s cock off and make him cum so hard!”

My wife and daughter both licked at my dick. It was incredible feeling them work their tongues up and down my shaft. They licked at me with hunger. They lapped up together, their tongues sliding around my shaft. They felt incredible doing that.

Then my wife swallowed my dick. She moaned as she bobbed her head. Bell gasped in shock at her mother being so greedy for my dick. I just enjoyed what she did to me. It was a thrill to have that hot mouth working up and down my dick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.