Nut in the Soft Sand - Cover

Nut in the Soft Sand

by Sakka

Copyright© 2022 by Sakka

Science Fiction Story: From the Karinaverse, involving a young Japanese woman named Opalaa (family name) Mijii (given name) who is a protege of Karina's in the Scout Service. It's based on an incident I read long ago that was purportedly true ~ maybe in a Hustler ~ about a man so aroused by a beautiful woman he met on a nude beach that he came just from looking at her, without even touching her or his penis. One imagines that the girl was flattered.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Science Fiction  

(From the Karinaverse, involving a young Japanese woman named Opalaa (family name) Mijii (given name) who is a protege of Karina’s in the Scout Service. It’s based on an incident I read long ago that was purportedly true ~ maybe in a Hustler ~ about a man so aroused by a beautiful woman he met on a nude beach that he came just from looking at her, without even touching her or his penis. One imagines that the girl was flattered.)

As Alon aproached the nude beach at Nasemin-Prime he felt nervous; a rather young boy of 26, he’d heard of the world’s famous “nude-beaches” and dared himself to encounter one with just a beach towel, sun-screen and nothing else. He knew he was pasty-white, but reassured as the nude beach-goers seemed to take no note of him. He settled onto a comfortable spot on the sand with his blanket, began to rub copious hi-stellar sun-screen onto his pale flesh, then beheld...

How to describe her? Standing, she might be 5’9, tall and leggy, and also very dark brown in the rays of Nasemin’s bright sun. He first imagined her to be African or Vilani, but among 10.000 worlds much interminglingling of races was possible. Long black twintails suggested a young girl, yet he imagined this wasn’t a very young girl with her adult body. Unfortunately, silvered sunglasses hid her eyes, but her face suggested an Asian heritage. She didn’t seem to object as he watched her rub lotion on her body, emphasizing the firm roundness of her 38C’s, her prominent brown nipples, her taut stomach, and the treasure between her thighs. Alon felt a tingle in his cock, and the start of an erection ~ embarrassing as the girl finally pushed her sunglasses up into her hair. She had rather prominent eyebrows, and beautiful almond eyes, almost as dark as her hair. Fortunately she didn’t look angry, but certainly curious.

“Can I help you?” she asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stare...”

“What’s your name?” she asked.

“Er ... Alon; I’m an accountant ... here for a business conference.”

“Mijii...” the girl said, pointing at her chest, then extending the hand to shake; “I’m a Scout pilot.”

“You must be very smart!” Alon said, reaching forward to accept her hand for a soft shake, not wanting to appear too enthusiastic.

“Oh, I’m not that smart...” she said, withdrawing her hand and settling back on her own towel.

“What did you say your name was? ‘Mijii’? That sounds pretty...”

“It’s short for ‘Momiji’,” Mijii said; “it means ‘maple leaf’ in Japan, where I’m from.”

“Japan? Isn’t that a planet over in the Solomani Rim?”

“Japan isn’t a planet, Alon. It’s a little chain of islands on Terra; I grew up there, then came here when the Rift Wormhole was open.”

Alon searched his memory for what he knew about Japan. There was porn, of course, and sexbots...

“Is everyone in Japan ... dark like you?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.