Raven Nevermourn - Cover

Raven Nevermourn

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 17: anJEALOUS DOMINI

Horror Sex Story: Episode 17: anJEALOUS DOMINI - Raven Elsbeth Moore never knew her parents, dropped randomly off at an orphanage as a newborn. Why no one ever adopted the beautiful young redhead was troubling. She was a joyful, loving creature who was kind to every soul. As her 18th. birthday closed in on the hour, she was about to understand why no one wanted her. After 12:01 AM everyone would want her. You see, Miss Moore just so happened to be a succubus. One in a forever line of soul thieves. This time it would be different. Her rules!

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Horror   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   White Female   Hispanic Male   Violence  

raven-solace.jpg

“GOD HELP ME!”

Gwen Alonzo lay flat on her back in the guest room of her late husband Hector’s home. Her daughter Jody having stepped out to get ice chips for her mother heard her but tried not to. In using an ice pick to carve up ice cubes Jody seemingly went into a trance over the kitchen island. Within her mind she heard faint whispers of, “They will be the death of her.” As if lost in thought Jody replied back, “Who will? Raven?” No further response, she shrugged off her funk and chipped more cubes until another verse recites, “You must kill them first.” Not something you want to hear when you have an ice pick in your hand.

“I am not killing babies, nor my mom, so stop fucking with me. I know you want out of me, but I have no say in that. That’s on Raven, she locked you in me.” As if controlling her hand Jody found her ice pick being lured toward Jody herself. With a death plunge the inner angel attempted to puncture Jody’s belly but the spike snapped in half on her skin, only tearing her t-shirt. “KNOCK IT OFF BITCH!” She told the angel. “You’re supposed to be on God’s side. Would he want you to take a human life?”

“Making point!” Her Angel spoke.

“How? By trying to kill me. You ever think if I die ... you die?”

“I am already dead!”

“Oh! Right! Guess you might be. I’m still not killing my mom or her babies. My dad’s soul is in there somewhere, so is my almost stepdad. I need them. Mom needs them.”

“Three!”

“Right! A third baby. Not sure where that one comes in, but a baby is a baby.”

“Dark soul.”

“Might just be Raven’s counterbalance. If it’s bad, then she can decide right from wrong.”

“Avoid!”

“A void? Sure, they’re in Mom’s womb. That could seem like a void.”

“Succubus ... avoid!”

“Just quiet down in there. You haven’t said a word to me since we got stuck with one another. You even tried to escape out by the pool after you ... we ... killed Argus. Good job by the way. I’d love to be taught how to use a sword. Just not to kill those I love. So, give up that idea Shiny!”

“Ikannuna!”

“I can tuna? Ike and Tina?” She chuckled.

“Ikannuna!”

“Is that your name?”

“Yes! All!”

“All as in no last name? Ok! Hi Ikannuna. I’m Jody but you know that. Tell me about yourself.”

“Selves! One ... all!”

“Angels all? All one angel?”

“Yes! All!

“Clones? Like the Stormtroopers in Star Wars? “ She asked, no reply offered. “Okay! Well, Ikannuna, since we’re stuck together you need to understand my version of right and wrong might not be the same as yours. So, don’t get all prissy pissy with me if you don’t get your way.”

Shrugging off no further communion Jody gathered her cup of ice and threw the ice pick away into the sink. Shuffling back to the spare bedroom she found familiar slash city coroner Keith the Cat Bryson sitting with Gwen using her father’s blood pressure cuff to check Gwen’s BP. Puckering at the results he told both women, “Almost perfect 127 over 81! For a woman as far along as you are Gwen, that’s pretty incredible.”

“It’s the little Angel’s. Figuratively speaking!” Jody sighed, “I’ve been talking to the one inside me. Ikannuna is her name, she tried to stab me. I set her straight. Well, them straight! If I’m reading her right, it’s like a hive mind situation. Like maybe all angels are the same, connected by a single thought.” Keith lifted both brows at how calm Jody was when Gwen was ready to pull her hair out.

“FOR GOD’S SAKE BRUSH YOUR TEETH! YOU SMELL LIKE TUNA!” Gwen yelled at Keith.

“Friskey’s! Sorry! I never knew cat food was that delicious. Hey! Don’t blame me, it’s not my fault!” He hopped up, “I’m going to use Hector’s old toothbrush after I sanitize it.” They didn’t care. It wasn’t as if Hector would ever need it again. As Keith left, Jody assisted Gwen in feeding her ice. It calmed Gwen’s nerves sucking on the chips.

“Still no communication with dad or Brandon?”

“No! I’m worried that maybe the babies ate them.” She pouted. “How do I take care of three babies Jody? I’m too old for this.”

“I’ll be there to help. I’m sure Aunt Rebecca will too, once we tell her.”

“JODY!!! How do we tell my sister I’ve delivered babies in under three days’ time. She saw me a week ago when I didn’t have a belly the size of Jupiter.”

“Aunt Rebecca is tough, she won’t push us away for what’s not our fault. We need all of the help we can get.”

“I said no! It’s bad enough I’ve been avoiding Brandon’s dad Dale over he not calling him back. The more people we involve will just place them in danger.” Gwen felt a kick right at the end of her sentence. “OWWW! Chill out in there.” She rubbed her belly feeling a hand following hers. “I can feel them. Well, one of them, I think. No, all three now.” A second hand gave her a High Five. The third might have flipped her off. That could not be a good sign.

Jody placed her own hand on her mother’s swollen tummy and also felt a kick. A second kick left a baby’s footprint impression in her swollen flesh. Smiling with bright eyes Jody giggled, “I think that one is anxious to get out. It feels like he’s punting a football or something.” Not even close! Within Gwen, stuck in between two baby girls was the demon baby Argus, sharing his body with the consciousness of the dreaded Darkevil, his mind split between the Earthly dimension and his adult form in another. Divided as he was his strength was weak and isolated. Argus however maintained the bodily functions, thus giving Gwen the bird and trying to kick his way out of her. Luckily, even on the inside her body was too strong for any real damage.

“Eye think Eye’m gettin’ a woody! FEYENALLY!” Argus chuckled within his frail brain, the baby’s body stronger than the average newcomer. “Yep! Eye gotta big one here! Yay me!” He quickly grew frustrated, “GooDammit! Ambilocal cord! Thought Eye had somethin’ there! Damn! Eye coulda hit on the babes here.” Evil had no tact; he was bred to be ruthless. The two females teamed up and elbowed Argus right in the eyeballs. “HEY! WATCH IT YOU SPITFIRES! Eye get outta this joint Eye’m cell blockin’ your asses! Well, whomever turns eighteen first and gets the mark. Me and Big D know you’re not this puss bags kids. The Succubus Succuredus! Eye got her knocked up but her fuckin’ mark somehow shoved ‘em up Queenie’s twat instead of hers.”

“Argus?”

“Yeah, Big Daddy?”

“In doing so, the Raven prevented the mark from cursing them.”

“Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me? How the heaven is she accomplishin’ that?”

“The mark somehow obeys her over my authority. We must trick her once we mature.”

“You’re half here, half not, right?”

“Yes!”

“Can’t your true form bust us outta here?”

“From another dimension? I am useless here but all powerful there! The Succubus Dahlia attempted to change that. She is formidable! Find her when we escape. She may locate me another suitable host that can contain my energies on this world.”

“Gotcha! Find Dally don’t dilly! Let’s just hope my new body doesn’t take forever to grow up. Eye haven’t been a toddler since before Christ was in a diaper of thorns.”

“Do not speak of him.”

“Sorry! My bad! Jesus sayin’ ... JUST SAYIN’!”

“The female babies hold the souls of those stuck within this vessel. They appear strong. Perhaps derived from the angels that the Raven had locked up within she and her daughter.”

“What about mommy’s soul? Can ya suck it dry and punch us out of this hot share balloon?”

“It is surrounded by a barrier conceived by the Raven child. The angel within enforces an invisible aura.”

“No child Big D ... that Raven has one fine ass bod. Unlike these two hotties! Eye’d rather beast feed off of Red than this sow we’re cutting Teet with.” Argus pinches the butts of the twins containing Hector and Brandon. Jumping at his assault the movement of the three babies made Gwen scream thinking they were ready to come out. The girls within doubled up their fists and hit Argus both in the face and in the balls. That shut him down for a bit. “Bitches!” He whimpered. No touch rules! He tried to keep his hands to himself, but when you’re an Incubus ... so not easy! Well, he was easy, he’d fuck anything, but in not easy it meant restraint.

“Angels!” Darkevil spoke, “I smell Angelus! The aura exudes not merely here within our fluid bath, but from the daughter on the outside. The fluid will boil within this mother and cook us all.”

“Hot Child in the Shitty! We’re used to bubble baths Big D. Those two cutie pabooties might not like Hot Springs, HARKansas, but me, Eye’m up for a JACKoozi. You know they’re jealous of us. Succubus born they have to be hormoanal. Mark or not they gots the DNA! HA! D as in Darkevil and A as in Argus. There’s two of them and two of us. We’re studs in the suds Big Guy!”

“Stop being juvenile Argus! There is more to the male souls within the infant females. I sense newborn Angels ... Cherubim!”

“Zim Zim Cherubim! They’ll be wearin’ Hadji’s turban as a bib here soon. Turban renewal, I say!”

“ENOUGH! Be serious Argus! Where do you get all of that prattle?”

“The minds of men are as amUSING as Hamburger HELLper. Cartoon Network! Food Network! You’d like that Gordan RAMsey guy. A fella like me is a sponge to the feeble minded.” Growls heard Argus slowed his descent, “Right! Sirius! XM!”

“What? Ramses is here?”

“Egypt ya again! Nothin’ Boss! Eye’m listenin’.”

“That’s it! A worthy idea Argus.”

“Ummm? Eye knew Eye had it in ya. What’s my idea again?”

“Your SiblINgS!”

“Oh, come on! Don’t let them out! They’ll steal all my my glory. YumYum will lick my ass. Technically, yers now. But again, Eye know how you lick ... like, that kinda think.”

“They will give us time to mature and help us locate the upstart sorceress Dahlia.”

“Eye put my foot down! If eye could find it. Oh, wait! It’s up Mommy’s uterus.”

“Who owns you, Lackey?”

“You do, Big Daddy!”

“I will release them upon this world again. To keep the Raven and her band of unity angels busy. I cannot let the Succubus deplete my energy by denying me the souls she steals. I have lost too many as it is, between she and her pathetic family. The Nameless Ones are assisting her rather than teaching her to be a better Succubus. This cannot go unpunished!”

“Eye’ll get Jizzabel when Eye get back in traction ... Eye mean action. My balls hurt. Eye didn’t even know Eye had a pair. Eye’m used to using other studs to move on up their scrotum poles in rank.”

“Please be quiet! Don’t make me sack myself just to hurt you.”

“Balls in your court Boss! Shuttin’ yap...!”


angelbound.jpg

City Morgue! Ashton Avenue! Just realized!! Sad when the morgue was in ashes.

“My Jeep is blocked in by the firetrucks.” Detective Heather Choi grumbled, “Raven? Here! Take my keys and go sit in my Jeep, the yellow one over there.”

“Can I drive it when we leave?” Raven Mourn brightened up.

“Do you even have a license?”

“Noooo! But still, I can drive as long as you let me. Pleeeeeeaase?” Her praying hands palmed before her she begged pathetically. Upon her lower back Raven’s pentagram lit up white as if a good thing for once. The star oddly folding its lines together as if compressed hands simulating her own. Sensing the change Heather looked behind her ward and lifted her shirt to witness it. Cocking an eyebrow, the good detective took that as a sign.

“Yeah, I’m no cop to write you a ticket. Geez! We’ll see! I need you to stay out of sight, so the officers don’t shoo you away. Just go to my Jeep. Duck down and hide.”

“Okay!” Taking the keys, she shuffled at a fast pace to Heather’s Jeep and hopped in on the driver’s seat just to feel what it might be like. She was giddy and rearing to go. Hell on Squeals!

Heather moved in amidst the cops and firefighters until seeing her partner Rutger Heinz, German can you tell? “Hey, Rut! What the hell happened here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.