Sir's Good Girl - Cover

Sir's Good Girl

by Smirkin

Copyright© 2022 by Smirkin

BDSM Sex Story: Princess is having a tea party with her Sir when her attitude gets a bit out of control and Sir decides he wants to dive into his princess.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Oral Sex   .

“Don’t look at me that way” I puff out my cheeks and feel them go red as my nostrils flare. “This is why we can’t have nice things, ya know!” I hmphs and turn back around to what I was doing which was pouring a glass of tea for Sir Reginald. A wishy-washy type of Unicorn, but that was before I was rudely interrupt by the leering eyes of the offender!

That is when I hear the husky chuckle, “Now, now, Princess ... remember attitude.”

I narrowed my eyes at the little plastic teacup in front of me and it was probably a good thing Santa never gave me those super powers I had asked for or it would have been a molten mess! I pursed my lips together and turned around dramatically and poised. “My attitude is just fine ... My other guests have no complaints.” I sneer across the table at the other stuffed animals dressed up for the occasion.

“Sir ... I think it might be you who has that attitude ... yes yes!” I nod quickly and inch away at the same time.

“Princesss...” I hear in a stern voice.

Scrunching my lips to the side of my mouth trying not to smile as I brush down my pleated skirt. Purposely looking away from Sir as I fiddle with the hem of the skirt while sitting on my knees politely of course. “Chicken butt?” I don’t know why I said that but it was the first thing that popped out of my cute little mouth. I quickly moved my hands from fiddling with my skirt to bypassing my crop top and covering my mouth as I try to choke back giggles and glance to him.

Of course, he didn’t seem to find it too amusing as he set his cup down and took off his tiara. I knew I was gonna be in trouble soon enough. He stood from the table towering over me and ordered me to stand up promptly as he started to remove his belt.

I swallowed hard at the sight and hesitated to make my move, and that is when I heard Sir clear his throat. I knew there wasn’t going to be a second chance to stand if I didn’t take the chance now. In a hurry I was to my feet, adjusting my socks as I did so, trying to stay presentable to him. That is until he made me look otherwise.

“Move you toe beans to the bed and leave the wand behind.” He finished taking the belt off as he used it to gesture to the bed. Part of me wanted to run and see if I got punishments or funishments. The belt was exciting to see and Sir always looked exceptional when holding it.

I waved the wand a few times while looking at him and shaking my head side to side, feeling my pigtails bounce against my cheeks. I reached out my hand and mic dropped the wand before abruptly turning towards the bed and groaned, “Yes, Sir.”

Walking over to the bed I could feel butterflies in my stomach like it was my first time in the room or something. Sir always had this effect on me though. It was indescribable.

Before I could turn around to give a little more snark seeing how far I could push things, Sir had tossed the belt onto the bed and was pressed against my backside and had one hand against my throat and the other under my skirt. I blushed hard because I made a point not to wear any panties today because I wanted to feel the air against my tush during the tea party. It makes me feel so naughty knowing how close I am to exposing myself the stuffies and Sir.

“I see you didn’t manage to find panties today, as per usual hmm, Princess.” He whispered into my ear as his hand delve deeper under my skirt and between my thighs. Just his voice alone made me wet and now I had his voice and heat of his breath swirling naughty images into my mind as his strong hands quickly grip my throat and mound against his body.

I giggled with a squeak as I shook my head from side to side. “No, Sir. I couldn’t find any ... not on Tea party day.” I shifted my hips slightly and your hand gripped even tighter over my pubis. Your finger finding the tip of my slit as it slides in over my clitoral hood. I bite my lip and press my butt against your crotch. “Princessssss ... are you trying to entice me to take things further or should I just leave you be.”

Stopping in thought, my eyes darted straight out-front of me. Sir can’t stop ... I want him to continue. I need him to continue. I feel his finger starting slowly nudge at my little clit as it swells with excitement. His hand around my throat becoming firmer. “No, Sir ... Don’t stop!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.