Pru, Short for Prudence - Cover

Pru, Short for Prudence

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Wife-sharing Sex Story: My wife cheats on me but is it cheating if I know about it and approve?

Caution: This Wife-sharing Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Hi. I’m Mike. I’m 42 and the head of my investment firm/bank. I have done remarkably well over the short time I have had it all up and running smoothly. It was slow to take off but as word got around and people started to trust me with their funds it took off and my client list and the funds, they invested with me grew. I’ve dated over the years and have used Escorts from time to time to attend functions, but I remained single and put all my efforts into building the business. I like to think of myself as an Alpha in business and the bedroom and have never had a problem asserting my wants and needs in either.

Now I’m semi-retired and only go in to work 3 to 4 days a week or as needed and then I only spend the required amount of time in the office. The rest of the days are spent studying the financial markets and lunching with clients. Since I have more time on my hands these days, I’ve noticed that I was putting on weight, so I joined a gym and that’s where I met Pru, short for Prudence. She was half my age at 21 and an instructor there. She guided me through my initial workouts on various machines and I took her aerobics classes at night.

She is 5’6” and full of energy. Blonde, blue-eyed, and as you can imagine she is toned and fit being an aerobics instructor.

She was constantly surprising him in the bedroom and was the only woman he’d found who was able to keep up with his intense sexual appetite. He had always had a high sex drive, and he was elated that he’d finally found a woman who matched him perfectly in this regard.

The short story is that we hit it off and dated after becoming close at the gym. I have a penthouse in town and a house on the coast that Pru hadn’t seen yet and when I took her there for a weekend, she loved it, and we had a weekend of non-stop sex in every room. We ended up spending most weekends out there on the beach or touring the coastal towns and shops. On one of these long weekends, I asked her to marry me. My lawyers got her to sign a prenup agreement and we were married in Key Largo on a yacht I leased out for the day. It was very romantic, and all the guests had a great time.

The house was set back from the beach, but it was still an easy walk over the dunes to get there. The view from the balcony was amazing. The white sand reached the water where sunlight broke into diamonds on the small waves that stretched back beyond the edge of vision to the sky. I got my speaker out of the luggage, plugged it in with some good background music going, and then rubbed some coconut oil on the fan blades and turned them on. In just a few moments the scent of the oil spread through the pergola, and I watched as my new wife walked slowly toward me.

After marrying Pru and I spent nearly every weekend at the house, but I sometimes had to go into town for work reasons or to see clients and business partners and when I did, I would stay in the penthouse overnight. Sometimes Pru would come with me to dinners or shows and sometimes it was all business and meetings, and she would stay back and work on her tan.

It was on one of those weekdays that I had to work late and ended up calling Pru to tell her that I would be staying in town for the night. This had happened often enough that Pru was not surprised but what she told me was.

She had been sunning herself on the large back deck facing the ocean and heard voices coming from next door. The Simpsons weren’t supposed to be there, so she looked over and saw two young kids running around in the backyard of their house. The young boy was naked and chasing the even younger girl around who had his swimmers in her hand and wouldn’t give them back. She was just as naked and yelling, ‘you don’t need them.’ It looked so funny, she said, then he caught her, and they kissed.

“I didn’t know where to look, they rolled around on some towels before he started fucking her, right there in the backyard of the Simpsons beach house.”

“The Simpsons have two kids and that might be them. Cal would be 22 and he has a sister, Toni, who is about 19, I think and was full of energy and mischief when I met them a year ago, maybe two. I’ll make some phone calls and find out if that is them.”

“If they are brother and sister, they are very close. I watched them for a long time, and they didn’t stop and changed into different positions constantly. He is quite a stud and got so horny that I jilled off watching them right there on the back deck. If they had looked over, they could have seen me.”

“Well, you behave yourself and I’ll call you back. By.”

It seems that Cal and Toni moved down to the beach house after Toni graduated from High school. Cal was looking after his little sister until their parents could join them in a month. I spoke to Jan and Stan Simpson about seeing them there and they asked if I could keep an eye on them for the time being till they could get time off to come down and join them.

I rang later and passed all this on to Pru who said that she had just met the neighbours.

“I was walking back from the beach, and I saw Toni sitting on the sand just near the edge of the water. I stopped and introduced myself and said that we were neighbours and pointed back to our house over the dunes.

“Toni has just finished high school. She’s small, standing at only 5’2” tall and weighing about 114 pounds, with the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen. She was wearing one of those ‘Wicked Weasel’ bikinis that covered her well enough to hide her A-Cup breasts”.

“She says that she remembers meeting you at a BBQ that her parents had years ago and thought then that you would be quite a catch and that I was very lucky”.

“We laughed and made some girls talk and I felt that we got on really well. For someone just out of high school, she is very mature and from what I witnessed on their back deck, quite experienced as well.”

“I asked where Cal was, pointing out that I knew that both were down for the school break. She pointed back up the beach where I saw Cal jogging along on the hard sand toward us.”

“He was wearing Speedos and his package was moving about under the thin material and I could clearly discern the shape and judge the length of it. He looks to be the same size as you, so I was impressed.”

“Make sure that it’s only looking that you’re doing. I’m OK with looking. Your description of Toni sounds like I’ll be doing some looking myself.”

“Get your sweet ass back here as soon as your business has finished so that I’m not tempted by all this young flesh around me and I’m including Toni in that too. She looked so hot in that Bikini.”

“I’ll be through with everything by lunch tomorrow and be with you by four.”

I finished my business dealings and felt good about the deal I had just struck. I was on my way to being a billionaire by fifty. I rang Pru with the news that I was leaving for the drive home and that I’d be seeing her soon. I had a case of excellent red wine in the boot to celebrate and some West coast coolers for Pru and the neighbours.

“Great, then I’ll see you soon. I was just sitting on our back deck in the Adirondack deck chairs with Cal and Toni. They are so much fun to be with. After we came from the beach together, I invited them to lunch and made some sandwiches for us all. They asked to shower in the outdoor shower while I made them, and I said OK and that I would get some towels for them both. When I came back Toni was naked, and Cal was washing her back and legs. I stayed back, just out of sight, and spied on them.”

“They were kissing quickly and looking to see if they had been caught. Toni pulled down Cal’s swimmers and washed his cock and balls of all the sand and then pulled them back up. He was hard and definitely as big as you are, she nearly had it tucked away when I walked out onto the deck with a tray of snacks and sandwiches that I put on the table.”

“Toni grabbed Cal’s hand and still naked, dragged him over to sit.”

“You’ll have to forget what you see or better yet take no notice of Toni; she likes to get naked all the time and it only gets worse if you encourage her.” Said Cal.

“He was standing there about to sit, and his cock was hard and nearly poking out the top of his costume. Toni saw where I was looking and after pushing Cal down into a chair she sat down on his lap and wriggled around for a bit then settled down and fed him some food.”

“From the look on Cal’s face, he wasn’t uncomfortable, far from it. His eyes were closed, and he had a smile on his face every time Toni would move to reach behind her to feed him some more sandwiches pressing down on his lap as she did.”

“He stayed quiet while Toni and I talked about everything and anything. I told her about our wedding on the boat and she thought that it was so romantic to be married at sea. As soon as the food was gone, I hopped up to get some cokes and water and while I was inside, I could see out the back kitchen window to the deck where Toni had started to raise and lower her hips on Cal’s lap using the arms of the chair to help. They must have been fucking the whole time I was talking to her. As I watched she pulled off and spun around and went down on him till I saw him hold her head down on his lap as he came. We made eye contact at this point, and she smiled around his stiff cock as it pumped its load into her mouth and then sat back up and swallowed.”

“I was impressed and gave her the thumbs up and smiled.”

“They must do this all the time to be so casual about doing it almost in front of me. I don’t know if I should accept what I’m seeing and acknowledge them or be quiet and say nothing. What do you think?”

“If they feel comfortable being naked in front of you, and we know how close they are toward each other, ask them about it. How long has it been going on? What do they do when they’re at home? Do their parents know how close they really are and is she on the pill?”

“I will. Oh, Toni is coming inside now. Cal looks to have fallen asleep. I’ll see you soon. By.”

Prus’ POV. ~

Toni came bouncing into the kitchen and we both looked out the back window and saw Cal with his eyes closed and his cock out and lay over his thigh.

“Want to tell me about that?” and pointed out the back.

“Yea. I guess I owe you an explanation. We were always close and with mom and dad working all the time we were left in that big house by ourselves a lot of the time, so we played together and got close. We kept it a secret from the Rents, and they still don’t know. I guess we were lonely, but this grew out of that, and this is the best. I haven’t got a closer friend than Cal. Even when I had the girls over on a sleepover I would sneak off and sleep with Cal and I even arranged for some of them to fuck him.”

“I’m an exhibitionist and I love to get out in the Sun I’ll be joining a nudist club when I can and might have to drag Cal along too.”

“I can see he’s built and has a nice body. What’s not to like, if I wasn’t married, I’d ride that like I stole it, twice.” And we both laughed.

“Don’t let me stop you. If you feel the urge to sample the goods, I won’t say anything. It can stay between us girls.” And she put her arm around my waist and rested her head on my arm as we watched Cal’s cock get stiff even though he was still asleep.

“Come on, let’s have some fun. He sleeps like a rock after he gets his off and you have to pinch him to get him to wake up.

We walked out and stood over him as his cock got bigger. Toni bent over and sucked the head of his cock into her mouth then stood back and said, “Your turn, trust me he won’t wake up.”

I was hesitant for just a second then I smiled and bent over and took his cock into my mouth. It was hot from being in the sun and even looked pink. My hand went to his shaft without thinking and I stroked him and felt him grow in my mouth. That’s such a nice feeling. I let it slip out and stood amazed that he still slept.

“I think he needs some sunscreen. I’ll slip inside and get us some.” I said.

When I got back Toni was again giving Cal a BJ and he still slept. I squirted some cream on his cock and Toni rubbed it along his shaft and balls.

“I’m getting hot as well, I might put some of this on myself,” and she stood and offered his cock to me to continue to apply the cream. After a while of me stroking him, I’d long ago finished using the cream, he came all over my hand and arm nearly to my shoulder. Toni giggled to my left and scooped some from my arm and licked her fingers.

“This is always so sweet. It must be his diet that makes it so yummy.”

Was I tempted to follow suit? You bet I was and licked my hand clean. It wasn’t sweet but had a tang to it as pineapple juice does.

We brought the sunshade over and assembled it to shade him and left a drink beside his chair.

I looked at the kitchen clock through the back window and knew we had hours before Mike would be home so we both lay on the deck on some towels, naked of course, and Toni helped put some cream on me.

I was on my front with my head in my arms when she started with my feet and legs.

“You don’t have any tan lines on you. Do you tan naked?”

“We’ve been coming here for nearly six months and staying the weekend and I get to tan nearly every weekend. It’s my favourite part of the world.”

The massage was so good I nodded off for a bit and when I woke, I was still getting a massage, but Toni was lying beside me on the towel I looked over my shoulder and saw Cal with his hands on my back and oiling me up.

“I’m next for one of your massages Cal. Don’t spend all afternoon on Pru there.” Said Toni.

“I relaxed back onto the towel and felt his hands travel down to my lower back and press and pull the muscles there. He was good. He went down and did my bum with his strong hands pushing oil into my crack and venturing down to my pussy and oiling my slick lips. He straddled my thighs and pressed down on my lower back and rolled his hands up my spine to my shoulders. I had never had that done to me before and it felt great. As he reached my shoulders, I felt his cock poking at my pussy entrance. Just nudging there with just the barest amount of his dick head entering me. This happened a few times and each time I was tempted to push back and have him enter me. I looked over at Toni who was lying on her back and fingering herself madly. She mouthed the words, ‘Go for it’ and I did. I pushed back the next time it happened, and he slid right in up to his balls and held himself there. God, it felt nice, he was in so deep that I could feel him almost in my throat. After all the sex I had seen today and watching his gorgeous body, I needed this so badly.

He began to stroke slowly at first then got faster till I was getting the air pushed out of my lungs on each down stroke and I groaned each time.

“I came and came hard pulling his cock inside me with my muscles and trying to milk him of his cum.

“Don’t cum inside her Cal save that for me please,” he pulled out and immediately sunk his long cock into Toni lying next to me.

I rolled onto my back and as Toni had done, I started to finger myself while watching them. His pace got faster, and he pulled her legs till they were up over his arms, and he came inside his little sister, I watched as his balls rose, again and again, releasing all of his cum deep inside her.

I came when they did, lifting my hips and driving my fingers deep inside my sopping-wet pussy. When I came down from my cock induced high, I felt guilty that I had cheated. Even if this stays between the three of us, the guilt was still there. I got up and went to the outside shower and stood under the spray for a while till Toni joined me.

“Was it as good as you thought it would be?” she asked.

I smiled, “Better,” and we hugged under the spray.

“I know you must have guilty thoughts but as it turns out Cal is feeling just as guilty. He didn’t want or expect things to go that far, but in the heat of the moment he said, he couldn’t stop himself.”

“I can understand he’s just a randy boy and they’re all the same.” We laughed and held each other with our hips pressed together and our arms around each other’s waists. Then we kissed, she looked so pretty with the water running down her small breasts and across her taught Abs. We both felt Cal join us and cuddle up to us both.

He hung his head and said that he was so sorry. He felt that he had forced himself on me and for that he felt ashamed and so sorry.

“You didn’t force yourself on me I was a willing participant and enjoyed every minute of it. It can’t happen again, and I’ll feel guilty every time I’m reminded of it. I’m happily married and love my husband.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.