Cougar House - Cover

Cougar House

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 53: MADAmoiSeHELLe

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 53: MADAmoiSeHELLe - The widow Margo Needy prepared to send her adopted son Elliot off to Paris to a college program for high intellects. Left alone in the wilderness mansion of her late husband, college basketball coach Darryl Needy, she opted to let her son's young friends rent spare rooms to feel safe. Let her secrets and theirs lead Momma Margo down a gloriously erotic path that goes darker by the day. It was time for Margo to let it all hang out. Just like it was time for those boys to become men. BIG TIME!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Paris France! Home of the Big Oui Oui’s!

29019-53-tower.jpg

As a high honors school student for genius IQ’s, studying sure took the fun out of life. While many of the students enrolled here at the Academy took things far more seriously than some, a certain U.S. citizen abroad by the name of Elliot Needy just could not resist mischief. His numerous assignments carried out thus far had been exemplary, exceeding a large portion of his classmates in this six-month quest for star power.

Only ten percent of these students in a class of 120 brilliant young scholars, merged alongside older classmates who existed from prior years of just such a program, would make the grade needed to continue on and join them. Elliot at this time was in the top 2 % and killing it. Even when his brain wandered toward his girlfriend Giselle LaPute his intelligence soared. Perhaps he just wanted to impress her mother Brigitte, a woman who pretty much didn’t like him outside of his brain.

One of his teachers, hottest of the hot, Brigitte was just so high up on the mighty when it came to her occupation that she rarely communicated on a social level. All business except for one thing. She sure didn’t dress like a teacher. The outfits she was getting away with wearing became a true test of her students worth. If their grades were high, then they were dedicated. If they were low, it was pure lust. Psychology! She might have been the smartest person on campus.

“How does Brigitte expect us to listen to her lessons? Her breasts are ready to emerge.” Brahms Zoabi scratched his head and murmured to his lab partner Elliot. “I would give anything to lose my virginity to her.”

“TMI Lullaby!” Elliot grinned, wagging his pen between his fingers. “I’ve seen her naked. Fucking her daughter.” Now who was offering too much information. Not smart for someone so intellectual.

“You have not. Nor are you.” Brahms calmly rolled his eyes, the Israeli boy in total denial over such a possibility. As if taking a dare Elliot quietly sat up straight and took out his cellphone and shared a nude photo of Giselle. Brahms bulged his eyes at the blonde beauty posing on her knees riding a dildo stuck to the floor of the campus library. Hands in her ponytail preferred hair she beguiled Elliot when he snapped the pic. In awe, Brahms stared at Elliot, “How is this possible. You are not worthy of her.”

“Sez you, numbnut! I lost my virginity ages ago. Looks has nothing to do with it. Now in your case you better cough up a chunk of your inheritance just to get a piece of ass. No bitch is going to want a class act like you.” Brahms had a humongous nose, almost a beak on steroids. “Polly just wants your cracker. Definitely not you.” Elliot tapped his own nose. That bit of ridicule made Brahm’s fume. “Relax! I’m just messing with you. I know I’m not all that, I just know how to get shit done. Giselle’s in love with me.”

“Ms. LaPute allows this love?”

“Oh, hell no! Mommy doesn’t know. She’s too busy with her own social life to keep track what her kid does. All she really cares about is her careers.”

“Careers as in plural?”

“Yep! Not only is she a professor here... “ Elliot lowered his voice, “She’s a bitch Dom Trix at home. Ties guys up and does unspeakable things to them. I’ve never once seen her be taken by a guy, it’s always her in the lead.”

“You lie.”

“Not all the time.” He chuckled. It was then he wished he had taken pictures or video of Brigitte when she was in her basement dungeon. It was the night he snuck onto her property to hook up with Giselle. He was still kicking himself for not being sneakier. Giselle just kept him busy, his feelings for her off the charts. Love came out of nowhere for the both of them. Maybe it was due to Elliot keeping her cam shows secret and even helping her make money. Odd that he didn’t expect his cut for services rendered when he would pimp out his own mother Margo. Of course, he was getting laid. Money in the sperm bank.

Leaning back, Elliot tapped the long desk behind him to attract the attention of his roommate Farouk. Quietly, he whispered, “Hey Fuk? Tell Brahms here if I’m lying?” The Egyptian young man swiftly looked at Brahms and shook his head negatively. Regardless of their connected countries always at war there was no aggression between the two. “I’m getting Farouk laid on his birthday. My slave back home in the states is flying over next week. She looks just like Brigitte up there.” Again, he shared a photo of his adopted mother Margo Needy. “See what I mean? They could easily be sisters.”

29019-53-elliot.jpg

ELLIOT NEEDY

29019-53-farouk.jpg

FAROUK

“This is beyond imagining.” A nude pic of Margo gave the boy an idea what Brigitte would look like naked. Instant erection the boy blushed and scooted closer to his desk. “I must study.”

“Study her ass cheeks sticking out from under that short leather skirt she’s wearing? She just loves writing on the chalkboard. Especially, when she runs out of room at the bottom and has to bend over. Heaven, forbid she drops her chalk. Like ... right about ... now.” As if obedient to some mental will, Brigitte LaPute dropped her white chalk and bent over to pick it up. Her fishnet stockings ended where sheer black lace panties hid nothing. Narrowing between her thighs, a thin section of her labia slipped free, the lace sharing a pink canal behind the micro mesh fabric. “Countdown... 5... 4... 3... 2... “ Up she went and back to writing formulas. She didn’t miss a beat, even if her students did. Hearts were stopping in the lustful pose. Even the girls in the class were swooning. European girls especially loved their fellow ladies. So, it seemed! Seamed even!

29019-53-oops.jpg

“Work your magic friend Elliot.” Farouk whispered, Brahms hearing him. “Help friend Brahms establish a girlfriend.”

“Whoa! Quit pimping out my talents Fuk. I’m not a miracle worker.” He chuckled then leaned into Brahms, “Now that’s a lie. You want LaPute there?” Eyes trembling, the boy shot glances between Elliot and Brigitte as she continued her vocal lessons. Pausing at the chalkboard Brigitte turned on her six-inch stiletto heels and faced the class prepared to ask a question of one of her students.

In her scrutinizing eye for perspective candidates, she began to point then dropped her chalk again. This time bending forward her bulging breasts tightened up and strained the buttons on the front of her black blouse. Holding firm, her chest buckled upward, and a very fine areola slip occurred over both bulging melons. Her bra beneath was for lift but like her undies the black mesh shared all of her flesh beneath. Ignoring the wardrobe malfunction, she collected one piece of her broken chalk. The second piece had rolled out toward the class. Elliot in seeing that mishap jumped from his seat and gave chase. Brown noser!

29019-53-lace.jpg

Rolling under the desk of a girl with cherry pink blossom hair colored over dark brunette roots he crouched to retrieve the chalk and unintentionally stared directly up her skirt. No panties on, she widened her knees for a better view. Jeweled piercings over her pussy made Elliot stare. “Hurry if you please, Monsieur Needy.” Brigitte seemed almost jealous of the girl’s actions, taking away her own glory. Elliot reared up on his knees with the chalk and looked right at the girl. She blushed, he winked, students hurled, well, felt like it. Elliot was no charmer to most of them. The girl seemed fine though. Interesting!

29019-53-jewels.jpg

“Special delivery!” Ego building Elliot stood tall, twisted in step as if Fred Astaire and marched forward to pass the chalk off to Brigitte’s awaiting hand. “May I say your dress is stunning today, Ms. LaPute.”

“As always, Monsieur Needy.” Her sneer was so freaking sexy even behind glasses. “Return to your seat.” Whirling in step Elliot started for home base. Flipping his tongue out at the pink-haired cutie she lowered her head as if humiliated. “Mademoiselle Hunt?” It only got worse!

Brigitte was calling on Lydia Hunt to answer her aforementioned query. Stunned, the girl pepped up and answered it to the best of her ability. Wrong answer but half right, Elliot jumped in with a rescue attempt. Saved, Brigitte applauded Elliot for his knowledge. “You would do well Mademoiselle Hunt to aspire to be as bright as Monsieur Needy.”

29019-53-brigitte.jpg

“Yes, Ms. LaPute.” Lydia pouted then shot a glare at Elliot. Asshole! Yep! Elliot had that magic touch. So much for another twat shot.

“If you need a tutor, I’m available.” Elliot spoke out. If looks could kill, the whole class would be pointing daggers. “What? I’m just trying to help the lovely Labia ... LYDIA!” Everyone suddenly laughed at his error. Now Lydia was smirking. Magic! Elliot was pure mojo. That alone was enough for Brahm’s.

“How much?”

“How much for what?”

“To bend Ms. LaPute to your will.”

“Ah! Hope your daddy is rich.” Like Farouk’s!

“My father works for Mossad. He is at the Israeli embassy here in Paris.”

“Mossad? As in spy stuff? That must pay good.”

“Oh, yes! He develops spy tech for our country.”

“No way! James Bond stuff? Maybe Ms. LaPute can be the next Bond girl.” He chuckled. “Miss Oui Oui LiQhere!” Dead audience! “As in Licker? Oui Oui ... Dick! Dicker Licker? Oh, come on Lullaby.” Brahms Lullaby! “Where’s your sense of humor?”

“What do bonds have to do with anything?”

“You don’t know who ... what Temple Amount did you crawl out from under Zoabi?” Brahms simply shrugged. “Let’s talk over lunch. You’re buying!”

“Lunch is free for students.”

“Off campus! I want Burger King!”

“Ah! Yes, a Whopper you tell.” He chuckled. “Just this once, I will.”

“You will not be sorry.” Farouk spoke over his desk, his lab partner, a dorky brunette girl with a bob haircut winced. Solstice Mellencamp had been casually eavesdropping and even seeing pics that Elliot shared with Brahms. Being a lesbian, she found Margo Needy extremely appealing. The fact she could be Brigitte’s twin only made her more intrigued.

“I want in.” Solstice reached over the desk and tapped Elliot’s shoulder. “I will buy lunch tomorrow.” Elliot cocked a brow at the girl. She was pretty cute even for a rug muncher. His thoughts! He would still show respect verbally.

“In on what?”

“Brigitte!” She wagged her tongue! “I want to make lust to her.” Bold statement all three boys stared at her. “No, I will not sleep with any of you.” Brahm sighed and faced forward.

“How bad do you want her?”

“Money’s no option. Come on everyone in this class is loaded.” Elliot wished he could say ... hold up ... meal ticket! Well-crafted plot, he could be loaded just like them. Farouk already had him rolling in DOH! “Can you do it? Can you make it happen?”

“I might need help ... from Brahms here.”

“Me? How?”

“Lunch time! You’re buying Bob’s lunch too. Like she said, she’s buying tomorrow.” Brahms just knew he was going to have a migraine. Referred to as Bob, Solstice was already regretting joining the group. This magic show had better be worth hanging with a few Scary Potter wands or she would make them all disappear. Daddy would at least. Mob Boss! Mommy’s girl though. Go figure!


29019-53-bk.jpg

Lunchtime led the four young friends a mile down the street to a modest but not large Burger King built into a mall atmosphere of older shops. Available to occupy freedom for two hours before their next class Elliot wolfed his food down, barely breathing between bites. So good! He had missed American food. Solstice tended to agree being from New York City. Brahms was vegan so balked at the burgers and ate a salad. Farouk relished in a crispy chicken.

“URRRRRRRRP!” Elliot belched loud enough that a number of elder citizens dining on the patio with them shared glares of disrespect. He simply burped a second time and told them, “Farts on its way.” Fortunately, they only spoke French. Solstice did like his attitude.

“So ... Magic Man ... how do you plan on getting LaPute to eat my ass?”

“Such talk!” Elliot expressed insult.

“Yes, Elliot Needy, how will I lose my virginity to Ms. LaPute?” He then looked to Solstice and Farouk, “Please do not spread the word that I am.”

“Relax Lullaby, I got you Buddy. Farouk can tell you I’m master of my craft.”

“He is indeed! You are all invited to my birthday. I will make Elliot’s slave lick all of our asses.”

“Put glasses on your gal and have her speak French I might be satisfied.” Solstice laughed drawing a drink from her straw, the motion luring in their eyes. “Stop looking at my sucking techniques. This straw is the closest thing to a dick I’ll ever go near. I’m into bitches ... bitches!”

“Brahms... “ Elliot swiftly altered conversation, “Do you have access to any of your dad’s spy equipment?”

29019-53-brahms.jpg

BRAHMS ZOABI

“Yes, he designs much at home. What is it you need?”

“Micro cameras? Voice distortion tech? For starters.”

“You make my shopping list easy. How many cameras?”

“Spot me a dozen. I sneak over to Brigitte’s house to see Giselle. OH! And anything we talk about here is only between us four. Giselle does not know I’m suckering her mom. Do I have your words?” A consensus of yes. “Good! I kind of love that deaf cutie. I’m hoping for a future with her, but I need shit on Brigitte that can clench the deal; her not ordering Giselle to stay away from me.”

“So, blackmail.” Solstice shared thoughts, “You and my dad would get along great.”

“Long story behind that statement I bet. Don’t want to know.”

“Good! I’m not telling. I’d be dead by morning if I did. So would all of you.”

“Who are you texting Fuk?”

“My guardians. They watch us as we speak. In case her father has us also being watched.”

“Chill out, King Tut!” Solstice chuckled. “My dad only has a nanny at my penthouse apartment. But again, she does carry a silencer.”

“You don’t live in the school dorms?”

“Hell no! My dad won’t let me. Says I need my space to study properly and in comfort.”

“Why does not my father do this?” Farouk felt cheated. “I will look for an apartment on the weekend. If only for a week. I wish privacy with friend Elliot’s slave.”

“What’s this slave bullshit about?” Solstice shrugged with a queer expression.

“I own her. Sex slave. My dad left her in my care when he died. Bitch has to obey me it’s in her contract. Iron clad!” As if! Margo Needy simply agreed to honor her late- husband Darryl Needy’s wishes. At least from afar. She had more than enough master’s back in Pennsylvania to keep her satisfied. Elliot her adopted son, just got lucky to call her his slave. For now!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.