Cougar House - Cover

Cougar House

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 43: Filet Minion

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 43: Filet Minion - The widow Margo Needy prepared to send her adopted son Elliot off to Paris to a college program for high intellects. Left alone in the wilderness mansion of her late husband, college basketball coach Darryl Needy, she opted to let her son's young friends rent spare rooms to feel safe. Let her secrets and theirs lead Momma Margo down a gloriously erotic path that goes darker by the day. It was time for Margo to let it all hang out. Just like it was time for those boys to become men. BIG TIME!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29019-43-ai-margo-drama.jpg

12:25 PM!

Hilltop Restaurant! The climb is worth it. So was their award-winning cheesecake. Which was why Margo Needy wanted one. Nay, demanded! Bad slave! Luckily for her a certain waiter was not as into the whole master thing like his buddies. At least not yet! He might surprise everyone.

“Man, I love the tips I’m getting today.” Waiter Cabot Ross bragged to his fellow waitress and resident Nubian goddess Nikki N’Dolla now that he was rolling in dough. Sundays after church services in town the restaurant was always bombarded by well-wishing verses of God is Goode! Pastor Evan Goode’s church often frequented the establishment each Sunday afternoon as a bountiful feast for many of his congregation to rejoice in.

Today was going to be challenging for Cabot. He had to be on his best behavior around the flock or ruin his chances at getting the Pastor’s stunningly beautiful, quite athletic daughter Grace. Now that she was volunteering at the nursing home his grandmother resided in, she was even closer to Cabot’s gravitational pull. So was CNA Maria Salazar whom he was already dating, the Hispanic beauty living a mere three doors down from Grace.

“Quit bragging!”

“You’re breaking bank today too! You got Pastor Goode’s table this time around.”

“Well, he hasn’t left yet so I won’t know if he plans on shoveling the contents of his collection plate into my pouch here.” She looked around her then tugged her elastic band over her swelling cleavage to show Cabot her right breast as if saying “Speaking of juicy tips! You know you want it.” Of course, he did, when he had time. Her gently younger sister Kwikki as well!

“I said I love the tips I’m getting today, not the tits I’m getting.” He laughed waiting on his orders to be shoved his way by the chef’s sometimes helpful Sous. Her name was actually Susan. Often called Lazy Susan for obvious reasons. It depended on her mood. But considering she was the chef’s ole’ lady she got off for tedious behavior.

“These are tips.” Nikki tweaked her nubby nipple with an unblinking flirtation. Why she went without a bra currently was beyond him. With her dark brown complexion there was no hiding behind a thin white top. He covered her up before being busted. “Party pooper!”

“I’ll gnaw on those one of these days. You and Kwikki need to show patience. You know I’m dating Maria and Maria’s cool if I play around but I have more pressing concerns right now. Can I confide in you?”

“You know you can.”

“Do you know, Roselyn Albright?”

“Rich lady? Stiff’s me every time she sits at my table.”

“Really? She always gives me around fifty bucks.”

“That’s only because she wants you to stiff her.” She patted his crotch going unseen by diners and other employees.

“Would you think bad of me if I did? I have reasons, not because I really want her. My landlady Margo knows her. Margo’s trying to find backers for her Bed & Breakfast venture. Rose would be perfect, but Margo’s told me I might have to get closer to her to coax cash from her purse. I’m only doing this for Margo.” That wasn’t totally correct. Margo had not even asked him to do this for her. What Cabot had in mind weighed a bit heavy on Margo. While not being best friends the two women had shared intimate encounters thanks to their late husbands. In that much at least they had something in common, both losing their husbands over the last few years. Still, Cabot had his mind set on trying his best to lure the millionaire in and see if he could figure out a way to finance Margo. Reverse psychology would be his best bet.

“Do your thing Stud. I’ll still be around when you’re ready. Now me, I’m not tipping you shit. You’re tipping me! Deep pocket! Deeeeeeeeeep pocket!” She hinted for balls deep.

“Oh, crap!” He glanced at the dining room. “The Pastor’s daughter Grace is here.”

“Let me guess, you want her too.”

“We were old track opponents in High School. She just moved closer to town now that Pastor Goode switched Churches to Wildwood from Lansbury. Mind if I help you deliver plates to them?”

“Nope! Help is Goode!” She giggled. “Better hurry though your Cougar momma Rosie just walked in too.”

“Fuck me! This couldn’t get any worse. I can’t misbehave with Grace eyeballing me.” He waved at the cute blond looking his way. “Holy crap! Roselyn is misbehaving for me. The Church goers are already looking at her freaking tits. Who wears an opened style dress with that much cleavage and belly showing off around...?”

“Belly? Her boobs are ready to roll out. So are her Rolls Royce’s. She needs to lose a bit of pudge before showing off like that. The devil diva herself!” Nikki puckered at Roselyn’s boldness, “Ten bucks says she drops her utensils on the floor and bends over to pick them up. You just know those are going to fall out just for you.”

“Like yours just did?”

“I helped my girl along, but not even I can compete with those melons. Rosie’s got your table.”

“She always requests me. I’ll give her a minute to look over the menu.”

“She’s been tanning. I’m darker.” Nikki giggled. “I think she’s even dyed her hair. Wasn’t it dark brown last time?”

“If she’s sunbathing her hair is probably just lightening up under the sun. White fabric is thin enough that her nips are showing through. Like yours I might add. Yeesh! Bitch has balls showing off like that around the Pastor. Like you I might add.” Twice in a row like a Hint! Hint! “Tables are whispering. Do dinner forks count as disgruntled townsfolk with pitch forks?”

Ping! Orders up! “Yours! Hurry back, Handsome.”

“Right! Grab Grace a water and tell her Track Star dusted you so bad he thought you looked parched.”

“Seriously?” She smirked, “I got you Track Star.”

“Thanks! Be right back.”

Collecting two plates for one of his occupied dining tables Cabot gracefully navigated the patrons in delivering a double order of chicken parmesan to an older couple and making certain they were satisfied. Looking over at Grace and seeing Nikki deliver her the water then whisper his mischief, Grace looked up with a playful sneer. Her parents curious as to what Nikki had spoken, she related the message and explained the reasoning.

Pastor Evan and his wife Bianca aka B. Goode followed their daughter’s point at Cabot and smiled. Cabot stuck his tongue out at Grace which was not so well received but accepted. An apologetic prayer motion of his hands clasped toward her parents he moved on. Bianca seemed less disturbed by his wag.

“Afternoon, Rose!” He walked by Roselyn, “Be right with you! You look exceptionally nice today. Hot outfit!” She swore he said lick, not look! Her mouth was indeed watering. Especially after witnessing his razzing tongue moments before.

“Thank you, Cabot!” That was all she had time for. Cabot scurrying back to meet up with Nikki to assist in carrying the eight sets of plates to the Goode party preempted Rose from further flirtations. “Playing hard to get, are we? I suppose I must try harder.” Food for thought fight!

Rejoining Nikki at the food service counter he claimed four plates well balanced over his forearms. He had this juggling act down to a science, often impressing his customers. Serving those sharing the Goode table as Nikki told him in transit which customer got what plate he tried to be professional and not look at Grace. She too perused her menu having run late. Shrimp pasta seemed popular today with the Goode’s. “Enjoy!” Cabot politely told those he took care of. Bianca Goode eying Cabot’s demeanor approved and shared a sly grin with her blushing daughter.

“He is charming.”

“I told you.” Grace whispered trying not to let Nikki overhear. “I’ll just take a Caesar salad please. Unsweetened tea!”

“On its way! Cabot is a charmer.” Nikki winked at Bianca. “Just sayin’!” Although Nikki was hot for Cabot herself, she would never get so jealous as to ruin his fun. It wasn’t like Nikki didn’t have admirers of her own, she did! So did Kwikki her younger sister. Share and snare alike!

“It appears your old rival has his fair share of attention.”

“Cabot has a girlfriend. We’re just friends.”

“Mmmhmm!” Momma Goode knew her daughter better than anyone. Her husband Evan quieting their nonsense offered to say a prayer before eating, everyone at their table holding hands. That ended the boy banter very quickly. Dad did not appreciate lust at his table. Although even he coyly snuck glances at Roselyn Albright. Pastor or not he often succumbed to lust like anyone else, he just practiced well the art of masking emotions. “Goode impressions ladies.” Always!

Now that Nikki had the Goode table ironed out, she moved onto her other tables, refilling drinks, clearing recent vacancies and the like. Cabot grabbed water for Roselyn and returned to her with swagger. “I don’t know who is sweating more me or you.” He chuckled then drank her water. “I think I needed that more than you. All of these God-fearing people are praying for you I think.”

“Let them. Have your little friend bring me the Pastor’s check I’ll contribute to his dinner plate at least.”

“You don’t go to church?”

“Heaven’s no! My days as any angel are long gone as you can swell.” She meant tell! No, she didn’t! Even Cabot knew better. Patting his crotch cautiously not to be seen by Grace and her family he added, “I can relate! Chateau Laffite 2005 again?”

“You remembered. I’m impressed. No, I’ll just take a refill of what’s left of my water.”

“Back in three.” He smirked and took her glass back for that additional H2O. A swift flyby of Grace he razzed her again then ignored her going forward. Back with Roselyn she took her water and sipped it to cool her overheated flesh. It was pretty hot outside, even the restaurant’s air was fighting to keep such a big place cool. “So, your tongue seems quite active today.” Bold ass bitch! Eight hundred million bucks let her speak her mind.

“The pastor’s daughter and I go way back. We ran track against one another.”

“Ah! So, you’re not attached otherwise?”

“Just friends.”

“Girlfriend?” She eyed Nikki securing Cabot’s curiosity.

“Nik? Naaa! I do see a girl named Maria off and on. She takes care of my grandmother out at Hellacious Acres.”

“I see.” Roselyn teased her cleavage with an ice cube from her water glass. “Mmmm!” Her meaty nipple rose like her name, her white dress unable to hide their lift.

“Need more time with the MENu?” He did stare at her chest, mostly to encourage her. Cabot had a plan in place to use Rose as much as he would inevitably be used by her. She was hardly unattractive, matter of fact since he had known her, she had firmed her body up nicely. Personal trainer his guess. One of four over the last year but who was counting. She was down to just one now.

“No! I’ll take a filet mignon medium rare. Those delectable garlic green beans, and a simple salad no dressing. I’m watching my carbs.”

“You know, now that you say that I have noticed over the last few months that you’ve been shaping up. Working out?”

“I have a personal gym in my home. I’ve been working hard on my rather hefty bottom.”

“That bottom isn’t that bad.” He smirked almost blushing but beating his bluff. “I can tell. Everywhere else it looks like.”

“These?” She looked down at her monstrous melons. “Fake I’m afraid. You would not have wanted to see these before the very expensive lift. I refuse to go cheap when it cums on my ... I mean comes to my body.” Wink! Wink!

“Debatable!” He chuckled. “Let me turn in your order and warn Nikki of you paying for the Goodies! I meant the Goode’s.” Eyes still on her chest. Good boy! “I’ll grab my own water this time.” Fanning himself he walked away and hit up on Nikki with the 411. Order turned in, he did grab a drink of water and noted new customers entering. More folks from the Church of Goode’ness!

“Aww, heck! There’s Eric’s mom Georgia with some girlfriends. I sure hope Avril doesn’t sit them at my ... figures.” A booth belonging to Cabot’s section was available until now. “I don’t know Mrs. Crowe all that well but Eric’s been groaning over her holy roller attitude of late. Maybe she won’t recognize me.” Taking a brief moment in hiding he sent a cell text to Eric saying his mom was at Hilltop. No reply from Eric but he did get one from Brian before he could put his phone away.

“Cougar? Say what?” Brian had sent a photo of the Mountain Lion on top of the treehouse. It was followed by a pic of a girl’s ass. “Cat Lover! LOL! Game Warden or something.” Cabot didn’t have time to reply. Bri was a sneaky one with his camera, another photo of Braedon Wilkes blowing his buddy Burley made Cabot share a gross expression. “You’re ate up Hancock!” He wasn’t worried about the big cat if Bri was typing LOL! He would consult him later. As long as nobody died, he had other pussies to deal with.


29019-43-margo-eruption.jpg

“Fuck I’m tired!”

Eric Crowe had spent his first thirty minutes at work stocking up the theater’s concession counters before the noon movie rush. Sundays were always a big money day, but he had plenty of staff to keep things running smoothly. Wildwood’s cinema had only eight screens but as long as the movie content was fruitful the town and surrounding areas flocked in. The thirty-mile vicinity around Wildwood didn’t have a whole lot else to offer besides bars and school functions. Sunday ordinances kept the bars closed. School ready to let out for the summer in a few weeks would only leave track and field and swimming events to keep students active. If not for the scenery of the mountains it would be beyond boring. Camper’s paradise! “Jaime? Finish up here until the lines get bigger. I need to do some paperwork in my office.” Lies! Not that Jaime Rooker cared, easy money!

Walking away Eric started across the lobby when he heard a “Yo, Crowe?” Exhausted Eric paused knowing that voice. “Didn’t I just get rid of you SHEpard?” He turned to see Greg Shepard, with his busty mother Anita. “She, being mom. Hey, Mrs. Shepard.”

“Hi Eric. My son deserved a movie for washing my van and being home on time.” Greg nodded arrogantly, knowing his mother had no clue that Ben had taken off in her van in the wee morning hours. “If your friend Ben would have stayed, I’d have invited him along. Here!” She handed her son $40 dollars, “Go get our tickets and popcorn.” Grumbling, Greg did as he was instructed. Once her son stepped away, she stepped closer to Eric, “I saw you checking me out.”

“What? Me?” He laughed and noticed his employee Kymberly Lisa Hines watching. “Yeaaaah! Let’s not let Greg know I stripped that robe off of you with my eyes. Nor his dad!”

“Luke and I separated. He has another girlfriend he’s living with. Divorce imminent! Papers signed, just waiting on the court system.”

“Sorry to hear ... not even close.” He changed his tune realizing he could use Anita to ward off Kym from her mad love crush on him. “If you don’t like the movie my office is right over there. Feel free to complain.”

“Inviting me in?”

“Only if you’re inviting me in?” Where was this boldness coming from? “I hope I have the energy.” He thought!

“Interesting! Let me settle Greg in and I’ll excuse myself. Knock three times?”

“Oh, I’ll be knocking a lot more than that.”

“Goodness! I must say Eric, you’ve grown up nicely over the years.” Barely knew him! It had been years since Eric had ever been by to see Gregory. Grade school technically!

“No longer the geek I used to be?” He grinned. “Confession?”

“This I must hear.” She blushed.

“I fantasized over you since my sophomore year.” More like his sixth-grade year but let’s not get too infantile.

“You have not!” She frowned. “You didn’t ever come by our house with Greg but maybe twice.”

“I knew I couldn’t have you, so I let it go. Totally different now.” He winked playfully. “You were tempted to flash me earlier, weren’t you?”

“I thought I did.” She giggled, “Being single again, I’m feeling mischievous. Too Cougar for you, Eric?” This led Eric to unveil his own pic of the Mountain Lion that Brian Hancock had forwarded him. Impressed by the unexpected move she knew he wanted pussy. “Nice gimmick!”

“No gimmick. This cat was out at my house earlier. It escaped from some Big Cat Sanctuary close to Margo Needy’s home where I live.”

“You live with Margo Needy?”

“Yeah! You recall Brian Hancock, Cabot Ross, and Heath Talbot?”

“Not really! No!”

“Oh! Yeah, they wouldn’t have hung with Greg, too jock! Anyways, we all moved out there when her son Elliot went to study abroad in France. He felt safer having us there to protect his mom all alone out in the middle of nowhere. Cheap rent, wide open spaces. You should come out sometime for a swim.”

“Mmm! I might take you up on that.”

“This too?” He pointed out his brewing erection.

“Knock! Knock! Knock!” She giggled. “Be ready to lock your door and clear your desk.”

“See you after opening credits.” Eric intended to head to his office but saw Kym staring, it was then he made certain the blond saw him rubbing his chin and checking out Anita from behind. Fanning herself Anita had turned in step and wiggled away. Her short dress amplifying her cheeks into timid winks with each step. Left! Right! Left! Nice! A point at Kym he mouthed, “Get to work.” She sneered then relocated to her stand where she tore tickets and directed viewers to their theater number. She was so not happy when she tore Anita’s ticket. Greg knowing Kym had an inspiration and told his mom to go on ahead.

“You okay Kym?”

“No!” She blurted! Hiding the fact that his mother was flirting with Eric she had a devious brainstorm. “I need laid.”

“Oh, yeah?” He chuckled, “I’m available when I come back for my drink refill.”

“You know what? Let’s do it! There’s a storage closet right beside the manager’s office. I won’t be tearing tickets for another hour once the noon shows begin. Don’t stand me up, Shepard.”

“Hell no! Don’t you change your mind.”

“I won’t!” Blondie had the last word.

It was going to be a double feature.


Heath Talbot had his cellphone back on after a few days being cut off, unable to cover an overdue bill. His roomies coming through for him proved they cared. What bothered him now was where his next paycheck was going to come from. With paying his bill of $350 dollars he had $150 left out of the $500 Jeffrey Hancock handed him. Filling his gas tank top priority, he now had $124 bucks. Scratch off lottery tickets only claimed another $20 of that. Moron! $8 for lunch at Taco Hell he sat in his Xterra feeling lousy.

“Why did I get so obnoxious over Margo when she’s hemorrhaging? I just can’t help myself around her. She worships my leadership and gives into me every time. I know I don’t deserve her but ... if I can’t pay rent what good is owning her sexy ass? I mean, I know she’s just humoring me, all of us get down to it. We keep her happy. Honestly, I think even when I slit her underwear from her body, she skipped a few heartbeats. Fuck I dig making her crazy.” Tossing his taco bag and useless lottery tickets behind his seat he started his car and headed for home. Not Margo Needy’s!

Reaching his parents’ home, he sat on the street and noted his mother Evelyn had gone to work. Perfect timing to raid the fridge for enough food to keep him for a few days without using the rest of his money. That’s what kids were for. His parents did always teach him to watch his money and save. He had a good chuckle over that thought. Unlocking the front door, he was met by their house cat a brindle named Sally. Mom’s cat!

“Back off, Sally Cat!” He nudged the cat away with his boot. “I’ve dealt with enough cats for one day.” Meaning the Mountain Lion and his Cougar landlady/ slave. Hitting the bathroom to take a whiz he checked out the tampon situation and found two full boxes. His parents always bought in bulk to save money. “Into the shopping cart.” He laughed. “Speed Stick! Toothpaste! Body wash! Paydirt!” A plastic bag from beneath the bathroom sink came in handy.

Abandoning the bathroom, he headed for the garage where they kept a pair of freezers. Lifting a lid, he bulged his eyes. “Hell yeah! Dad bought a side of beef. Couple ribeye’s, filet mignon, hamburger! Pastrami tube! I can make this last a week without them bitching too heavily. They don’t know I quit my painter’s job. Dad would give me hell for mooching, but he isn’t here right now. So, while the cats annoying my ankles.” He again kicked Sally aside, “The mice will raid the cheese.” Bulk slices even!

On his way to load his SUV his cell buzzed. It was good to have it back in action. Tossing his groceries in the hatchback he paused to look at the texts. “Oooo! Jenna my Little Mermaid.” He chuckled, “Misses Master! With a smiley!” Texting her back he replied with, “Did master say you could miss me, Nichols?” Her reply, “No Sir! Please forgive my emotions.” Sad emoji this time.

“Didn’t I satisfy you enough at the school car wash? You and Frannie?”

“Yes, Sir!”

Knowing he was being a dick he sighed and ended his domineering attitude. “I miss your lips around my cock. Good as you get Slut!” Ehhh? Not so much!

“Acceptable Sir! Here’s Coach Gallavant ... bye!”

“Wait what?” He sneered at his cell, “Dropping me that easily?” He typed back.

“He can satisfy me until you require my services Sir. Have a good day, master.”

“Motherfuck! Some master if she does what she pleases. Do I really even own these bitches?” Fun and games were over. “I better get all of this meat home before it goes bad.” He neglected to leave money for the tampons at least. Greed in the moment!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.