Cougar House - Cover

Cougar House

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 41: GAME TrAIL

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 41: GAME TrAIL - The widow Margo Needy prepared to send her adopted son Elliot off to Paris to a college program for high intellects. Left alone in the wilderness mansion of her late husband, college basketball coach Darryl Needy, she opted to let her son's young friends rent spare rooms to feel safe. Let her secrets and theirs lead Momma Margo down a gloriously erotic path that goes darker by the day. It was time for Margo to let it all hang out. Just like it was time for those boys to become men. BIG TIME!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29019-41-margo-curld.jpg

“There’s Ben!” Lily Crowe pointed ahead as her brother Eric turned left. Proceeding down the street that Greg Shepard lived on they discovered his mother’s missing van in their driveway. Greg ducked down on the drive up just in case his mom was awake. “Why is he washing your van?”

“Say what?” Greg sat up straight and fought against the Crowe’s faithful sheepdog Studly loitering between the front car seats for a better look. “I was supposed to do that when I got home today. That was mom’s rule for letting me borrow her ride. Dude! Not cool, but cool!”

“At least he saved your ass.” Eric puckered his lower lip with admiration for Ben’s good deed while pulling up to the curb in front of Greg’s home. “That’s still no reason for him to ignore our phone calls.” Having crouched down to scrub a driver’s side wheel, Ben totally overlooked his new visitors. Getting out of the car in a hurry both Greg and Lily rushed up to him, rounding the bumper the very second Ben rinsed his work with the hose’s nozzle. The sudden shock made him fall backwards on his ass and fire the water straight into Lily’s chest drenching her. Greg busted up with uncontrolled laughter and pointed at Lily with a fist over his “OH, SHIT!” mouth expression. Her doused tank top sagged at her cleavage, sticking to her wet skin like it was glued on, nipples were calling both of the boy’s assholes.

“What are you doing here?” Ben Dunn looked up at Lily in awe, as she frowned down at him yet still expressed resilience. Dropping to her knees in front of him she swiped the hose and drowned Greg for laughing at her. Payback was a bitch. Pointing the water gun at Ben she winced threateningly.

“Sorry!” She pouted briefly, then shot Ben straight in the face. “Not sorry!”

The shock made Ben reach over and grab her, wrestling over the hose. In hearing them from within the house Greg’s mother Anita stepped outside in her housecoat. Eric in his car coddling his dog Studly over the seat took one look at Anita and dropped his jaw. Who knew Greg’s mom was that hot? Certainly not him. Not that it mattered.

Anita Shepard smiled at the kids and thought nothing of any earlier drama, all she knew was her son did as he was told. Not exactly the way it began but from her point of view it was legit. Her robe white with a blue flower pattern was obviously put on it a hurry because the sash about her waist was still dangling, she merely held it together with a single hand.

Eric the movie guru thought she looked a lot like actress Blake Lively. Glancing over at the car idling on the curb by her mailbox, Anita ventured from her front door almost intentionally. Yeah, definitely on purpose, her gorgeous eyes explored his as she stepped barefoot through her yard. As weary as Eric was at having no sleep, he was waking up the closer she got to her mailbox. Fluttering her fingers at him as the teens waged war with the hose to distract themselves, she took the opportunity to dabble in a bit of sly flirtation with Eric.

“Look at mommy teasing me.”

Eric waved as Anita paused to stare at him from the opened mailbox, releasing her hold on the robe to use both hands in collecting her mail. His curiosity peaked the instant she toyed with her floral robe, sharing in some well-tanned cleavage turning toward him a mere fifteen feet away. The interior swell of her breasts offered more than a diehard tan.

“Tats on her tits! God, I hope they’re not two birds like Kim did to herself to get my attention.” Lily’s best friend Kimberly Lisa Hines, who worked at the cinema for manager on duty Eric. “Now Momma Shepard is more my...” A sudden thought on a certain redheaded bar owner of a country dance club similar in age to Anita here made him smile. Only for a second, Anita was the here and meow. “I wonder if Greg’s mom has a pool for me to clean.” Both elder Cougars were dynamite. Another day Mister Crowe! Pinch your own wick for the time being. Hissssss!

Dropping a piece of mail in front of her Anita dared to kneel down to pick it up. Her robe untied split to both sides of her thighs with her knee’s wider than anyone courteous might be out of respect. She obviously meant for Eric to see right up into her inner thighs. “No panties. Damn! Shepard’s mom has got it going on.”

In an even bolder move, she stood up and let her robe remain unattended, the gap between both sides of her robe left parted a good three inches. Reading her mail, she just stood there allowing him to see her full-frontal love gap. Her bikini area was neatly shaved thin and gorgeous. Fit for her age that was for sure. She knew Eric was drooling, sadly so was his dog. On a final glance at Eric, she winked then turned and crossed her yard. “Now that’s a drop by and see me sometime moment if I ever saw one.” Duly noted Cougar!

“Okay, stop!”

Ben retrieved the hose from Lily and ceased fire. Lily on her back over the wet concrete Greg and Ben both saw her bright pink pussy beneath her mini skirt and grit their teeth. Ben noting Greg checking out his girl did shoot him with water one last time to cool him down. “Quit looking at my ... Overmeyer’s girl.” Lily instantly sat up and placed her hand over her lap to end their peeping tom act. Oops! Her bad!

“I am not Tyler’s girl. Ben ... I was stupid for cheating on you. I couldn’t help it. I’m sorry if you hate me now. I really, really didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Could have fooled me. I saw you riding Overmeyer. You can’t tell me his pecker wasn’t in you.”

“It was. No lies going forward. I promise!” She wrung out her tank and in doing so exposed her left nipple. Greg was clenching his fist prepared to avoid being shot at again. Ben let him look this time. “Can we please talk? I’m going out to Margo Needy’s in the country for the day to get away from my mom. I don’t have my phone she kept it. Will you come out there with me?”

“Yo, Dude?” Greg interrupted them, reminded of his aggravation of the unknown, his mom’s van in jeopardy, “Why didn’t you answer our calls?”

“Batteries dead. I used it to...” He shrugged, no lies, “ ... record Margo Needy dancing last night.”

“I wanna see.” Lily brightened up. “Belly dancing, right? Maybe I’ll have her give me lessons while I’m out there.”

“She started ragging last night.” Greg pointed out. “So gross!”

“How would you know?” Ben winced, “You passed out. I didn’t even know because I took off before any of that.”

“Eric filled me in on the way to town. She was bleeding hard he said. So, she might not feel like belly dancing lessons. You can still give us a talent show Lily.”

“Maybe!” She giggled, “Wait! Are you going back out there again?”

“Mom won’t let me now that I’m home. I hate being trapped now that I’m graduated. No job, no hope! You two go kiss and make up, I’ll pucker up another day.” He air-kissed at Lily. Water fight! Around the car they bolted. It did offer enough time for Lily to get up on her feet without any further peep show and walk back out to Eric’s car on the driver’s side.

“You pack a change of clothes?” Eric laughed and glared at her wet shirt.

Covering her nipples following his gaze she groaned, “Not cool, Big Brother. Listen, can we bring Ben out with us, so, we can maybe take a walk and sort this out?”

“What about Tyler? I thought you liked him.”

“Shhhh! I do but, I like Ben too. Just work with me here.”

“Your problems Lil’! I do work this afternoon so you may have to fight your own battles later when dad and mom come get you.”

“Can we just call them and say stay home? I’m not ready for another fight with Mother Teresa.”

“I told dad you could stay the night. You can drive Hot Spiels...”, named after Steven Spielberg the movie director, “ ... here to work tomorrow. I’ll take Margo’s SUV.”

“Greg said she started her period. Will my coming out there overnight upset her?”

“No way! Margo’s cool under pressure. Better change your clothes, I don’t want my car seats wet.” Furthest from your problems, but okay.

“Just where am I supposed to change?” Looking around quickly for traffic she saw none. “Grab my bag. Hand me my shorts and t-shirt.” Waiting until Eric leaned over nudging Studly aside to bring her duffle bag up she took one further look around then stripped out of her wet clothing, setting her wet wear on his rooftop. Expecting Eric to have her clothes ready she reached but found him holding her dildo wagging it instead. “ERRRRRIC! Clothes!” She danced nervously in step.

Lily did giggle, shivering from the chill of cool air on her flesh. “You’re such a pervert.” Shirt on first it covered the essentials. “Save the shorts I’ll put those on out in the country. I’m still damp.” Back in the bag her shorts went with the dildo. Wringing her wet clothes out as best she could Eric popped his trunk and let her stash the soggy jean skirt and tank top. She could dry them out at Margo’s.

Ben and Greg rushed to finish washing Anita’s van before fist bumping one another and parting ways. Finding Lily had changed outfits Ben dropped his jaw then looked at himself soaked from head to toe. “Aw, man!” Eric laughing over it got out and transitioned Studly to the front seat to let the water birds have the back seat together. Lily smirking at Ben just had to say it. “No wet clothes in the seats.”

Eric had to turn away as Ben ditched his jeans and shirt leaving only his boxers. Lily sampling even those with her hand shook her head. “Nope! Too wet!” So was she. Whipping her t-shirt back off she dove into the back seat laughing. Ben shot a glance at Eric standing outside his driver’s door. “Home James! Yours, not mine!” Boxers on the floorboard!

Noting Anita watching from her front door amused by the young streakers shook her head at Eric. In a goofy moment he parted his arms to his side as if venturing a “What can I say?” reaction. She thought he meant to flash him, so she opened her robe wide and gave him a full frontal of her entirety. Her breasts were very well-rounded melons with those tiny tattoos that looked like rainbows from a distance over each thick juicy nipple. Momma had nubs like you would not believe. Gold nuggets! Treasure at rainbow’s end?

Nodding Eric aimed for swagger and pointed at her with his hands in front of his chest as if shooting pistols. Again, miscommunication she looked down at her nipples and pinched both of them with a devil’s daughter gaze over her brow.

With Ben and Lily kissing in the back seat Eric took a moment longer to enjoy Anita’s devoted teasing. A twirl of his fingers like a top spinning wildly directed her way, she discarded her robe from her shoulders and let it slip to the floor. Turning her back to him gave him a perfect shot of her entire back half. Sweet ass! Needed a little firming up, but nothing to sneeze at, more to squeeze at. She even bent over and pressed her cheeks into the glass of her storm door. A fast pry of cheeks Eric saw anus. Bitch was definitely offering it up.

“Fuck me!” With a sigh he aimed for an I’d do you expression then cast a thumb at his car with a shrug. He had passengers. Bad timing! She understood and fluttered her fingers to say goodbye. If he wanted, her, he knew where she lived.

Giving up on the situation Eric got inside his car and looked into his rearview mirror to see his sister Frenching Ben, hands all over one another. “Isn’t love grand?” He patted Studly on the head. Pulling away from the curb tooting his horn at Greg who waved, “Later”, Eric drove back to Margo’s. Was it sad of him that Eric tilted his mirror down just as he hit the outskirts of Wildwood? Not toward the floorboard, but to watch his sister riding Ben’s cock just as she had Tyler’s. Nice ass, Sis! He had no problems being a pervert. Sister or not she had a killer body. Ehhh! Better chill!

Although the second he saw Ben’s dick being hopped up and down on, her pussy stretching to absorb his shockingly sizable pecker he called it. Mirror unavailable! As much as he loved the female anatomy, this was his baby sister. Eighteen by a mere few months or not, she was hot. ANITA! ANITA! ANITA! That certainly helped his thoughts. Studly just whimpered and pawed his eyes.

“If I did that Studly I would drive off the road.” Moans heard he was already swerving over the line. Making up is hard to do.

Okay, one last peek out of nosiness he lifted his mirror to see butt pucker. Nope! Mirror back down. Nice console! His center console, not them consoling! He needed to clean his car. Now he had hair everywhere. Jizz too by drive’s end.


Margo Needy couldn’t sit still any longer. Although her limbs were rubbery from their sexual overtaxing last night, she was simply too active of a person to not move around. Raging period or not she needed to stretch her legs. The boys were outdoors dismantling the tents as they had promised her, they would now that the party was over. Her reasons not needing time to herself but mainly to prevent killing her lush green grass. She decided to check on them.

Chill in the air still, although 9:15 AM, the sun was gearing up for a hot one today. Being out in the middle of nowhere she had no reason to get dressed. Having albeit sworn off clothing around her young tenants she only wore one of two pairs of well-hidden underwear to cloak her bloody twat. Her tampons were good, but she was flowing harder than her last three experienced periods. As gross as it was for even, she, it worried her that Heath Talbot, her young master by reluctant choice might steal her last two pair of lace undies and leave her only to her pad. His call, her frown.

With Brian Hancock and his brother Jeffrey having ran off all of the last few party animals she saw only they out on the shallow valley below her massive home. “Only the ATV and Brian’s truck it looks like. Free at last!”

With only her tennis shoes on her feet she left her front porch and began her trek down the hill. This was the same path they led her down last night to the bankbook bonfire as she called it. Having charged a mass number of young men to enjoy her belly dancing skills and her thigh hopping talent the money was going to keep the utilities on and feed her at least two months. Hopefully by then her loans with the Wildwood First Federal Bank would be approved for her Bed & Breakfast remodeling. That money would insure her through the winter and beginning of Spring when she would have her Grand Opening. Limbs crossed! Good thing she was a contortionist.

Margo found the boys inside a tent removing one of multiple mattresses, throwing them all up into Brian’s truck bed to transport them to the car barn’s enormous attic. It was there where they would be safe from the weather. “Good morning my hard-working master’s.” She pulled a tent flap aside to assist the mattress removal.

“What’s up, Bloody Mary?” Brian teased her. “You’ve got color in your face, so you haven’t lost too much blood.”

“Dude!” Jeff chuckled, “Show some respect. We did fist every hole she had. If she’s cheery we should show her the love.”

“I’m fine Jeffrey. Say whatever you will Brian. Have you counted our money yet?”

“Not yet! Head count was up there. You did good, Momma Slut.”

“Always! Have you seen Heath since you boys put me to bed? I’m grateful it wasn’t the dog cage considering.”

“That’s tonight.” Brian winked. “Last I saw of Talbot he was carrying his toolbox and walking toward the woods.” He nodded toward the forest beyond the back swimming pool, and car barn area.

“Bet he went to work more on the treehouse.” Jeff suggested. “If he doesn’t get a job, he may be living in it. Which means I won’t have to hijack Elliot’s bedroom until he comes home from Paris. I’ll just rent Heath’s room.”

“Why did he quit a perfectly good job anyway? Surely there must be houses to paint.”

“Business was slow he said.” Brian added pushing the mattress up into his truck bed to lean against three others. “His boss was cutting hours, so he just gave up. Sooner or later, he’ll land something. At least his Xterra’s paid off. Car insurance in question.”

“His cell got shut off yesterday.” Jeff flared his eyes at the relayed bad news. “We could give him enough of that cash to at least turn that back on so he can look for work.”

“Absolutely!” Margo pointed at Brian, “We’re all family here Brian. Don’t be stingy.”

“I’ll slip him $500 bucks. No more than that. That booty money is for this place.”

“And your beer money.” Jeff laughed. “Mom’s right, let’s look after one another. I’m going to start applying elsewhere myself. I’m tired of dealing with sewage. Good money but when I met my Korean goddess Yon, I decided that’s just not an occupation I want to brag about.”

“You liked her, didn’t you Jeffrey?”

“Yeah, I just hope she answers my call when I get up the nerve. She was awesome but I think what worries me most is what her family will think of me. Case in point my job title of shit slinger.”

“Well, you will be working for me by Springtime. Just find something temporary.”

“If things go your way. Elliot’s Egyptian Banker is a healthy start but if your loans don’t get approved, then what?”

“Cabot mentioned talking to my old ... I wouldn’t say friend ... more of an acquaintance Roselyn Albright. He told me he would be her boy toy if she substantially backed me up. Her deceased husband left her with at least 200 million when he died last year, but I think she had to share that with Wardell’s only daughter. Roselyn used to see Darryl on occasion. He and her late husband Wardell were friends and sports lovers. I knew about it all of course, I even played with her as he wanted. I feel badly that Cabot has to put himself out there, but I must admit that I’m honored he would do such a thing for me.”

“Huh!” Brian rubbed his chin, “Maybe I should show Roselyn my monster. She might Sugar coat me too.”

“Give Cabot a chance to succeed first.” She giggled. “Okay! I’m going to walk out to the treehouse and have a talk with Heath. Keep up the good work. I’m proud of my sons ... MY MASTERS!” Tune switched with a sheepish expression. “See you in a bit.” Neither boy lifted another finger until she had vanished around the house. Her wiggle although colorful was just amazing.

“See her tail wagging?” Bri smirked.

“Hard to miss Margo’s perfect ass.”

“I meant the tampon string.”

“You’re ate up Bro.”


“DON’T EAT ME!”

Heath Talbot panicked at seeing the Mountain Lion through the window crouching on the tree branch. It growled in a low level almost purr but stared at him licking his whiskers. “I have to close these windows so he can’t get in. I even left the fucking door wide open.” Ducking down slowly he crawled beneath the windows and eased the door closed until locked. From there he made his way to the two windows he had opened and lowered them. Feeling safer he lifted up on his feet to peer out. “Where the hell did it go?”

Hearing footsteps on the roof of the treehouse he looked up and followed its creaking path. “Bet he’s sniffing the hatch up there.” Walking over the solar panels Darryl Needy put in to help warm the treehouse in the winter months the cat could be seen looking down at him. “Fuck! Go away! I swear I don’t taste like chicken. Dammit! I don’t even have a phone to call for help. Guess I sweat this out until he gets bored and moves on.” Looking around for anything he could use as a weapon he did find a slingshot. “Figures nothing to fire from it though. You’re a smart man Elliot. Dumbass!” He did find a few bottled waters left over from last year still in their plastic covered case. “At least I won’t dehydrate. It’s going to get unbearable in here soon with no ventilation. Better shut that generator off.” Done! Silence was kind of scary!

“You just lay down and take a nap Puss in Boots! Maybe I can slip out and use the zipline to escape while you snore.” The cat rolled over on the solar panel and scratched its back before resuming his relaxation on his belly. “If he’s hungry he has to be waiting until I cook in here.” No clue what to do he just sat it out. Twenty minutes later he heard footsteps coming up the staircase.

“Heath? Are you here?”

“OH, CRUD!”

Heath jumped up and ran to the door. Unlocking it he looked first at Margo most of the way up the staircase then up at the roof overhang. “Shhh!” Finger to his lips he motioned her in while looking at him as if he were crazy. As soon as she reached him, he yanked her inside and slammed the door relocking it. “Thank God, you’re okay.” He hugged her tightly.

“What is wrong with you?”

“Look up!” He led her under the solar panel to see the lounging mountain lion.

“Oh, my God! I haven’t never once seen a cougar on my property. He’s beautiful.”

“He?”

“Uhhh? Man parts!” She pointed giggling. Sure, enough the cat was a male. Easy enough to notice through the glass pane. “How long has he been here?”

“Not sure! I got here an hour or more ago and fired up the projector. Got nosey!”

“Anything worth watching?” She laughed.

“How can you laugh at a time like this. Did you bring your phone? We can call for help.”

“Does it look like I have pockets master?” He checked her out and grumbled. “I know! I know! Lose the panties.”

“You’re wounded prey bleeding like that. If he catches your scent, he might get aggressive.”

“I think we’re safe inside. Darryl built this place to be sturdy. Brian and Jeffrey know I came out here so if we don’t show up, they’ll come looking.” Staring at one another for a full minute she pouted, “We’re doomed!”

“Money to blow those guys will go to town and not think twice about us. Cabot works a double today. Eric has no idea we’re out here even when he comes home.”

“Well? We have a generator for power until our gas can runs out. Although, we might suffocate from gas fumes if we can’t crack a window. It’s early still maybe it will get tired of lying there and move on. He certainly doesn’t seem vicious.”

“I saw the movie of you and Darryl, when you were on your period.”

“Isn’t that ironic.” She smirked. “That was breathtaking. Darryl made love to me that day and ... oh, Elliot ... he smuggled out the good reels.”

“Gross but kind of hot.”

29019-41-margo-fukkkk-gif.gif

“It was, on both ends. That’s true love when your mate can eat you like that.”

“Can we not talk about being eaten.” He looked up to see the mountain lion looking about into the forest. “I wonder if there’s a Mrs. Cougar. Maybe she’s bringing lunch.” He reacts with a sudden inspiration, “I have an idea. Take off those damned panties.”

“I knew that was coming.” She giggled. “You need to allow me...” A stern glare at her she pressed her lips together then wiggled out of her bloody lace. From her body and over her shoes they went. Thankfully the shoes didn’t get ruined in the process. Of course, now there was nothing to catch her droplets. Shoes kicked aside for the time being she handed him her undies. “What are you going to do? Wave them like a white flag saying we surrender?”

“Don’t get lippy with me Slut.” She clammed up with a sly grin. At least he was trying to get them out of this mess. Speaking of mess, he held her underwear with only his thumb and index finger. So manly! Cute, but proving his stomach wasn’t into the odor of blood. Having a bloody fist just before dawn was enough for one lifetime. Going to the door with her underwear he opened it. Margo looking up at the big cat noticed it had been alerted to the click of the latch. Waving the underwear to get her scent out there the cat stood up and walked toward where the door was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.