Cougar House - Cover

Cougar House

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 39: Upset Tummy

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 39: Upset Tummy - The widow Margo Needy prepared to send her adopted son Elliot off to Paris to a college program for high intellects. Left alone in the wilderness mansion of her late husband, college basketball coach Darryl Needy, she opted to let her son's young friends rent spare rooms to feel safe. Let her secrets and theirs lead Momma Margo down a gloriously erotic path that goes darker by the day. It was time for Margo to let it all hang out. Just like it was time for those boys to become men. BIG TIME!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

upset-1.jpg

“Ready to make some money Whore?”

Heath Talbot discovered his landlord aka sex slave the beautiful MILF Margo Needy adding last second alterations to her belly dancing outfit. She had been mentally preparing herself for an all-new bonfire party that the boys had put together all day long and was far more than ready, she was psyched.

An unexpected phone call from her best friend and fellow former model Elena Kerrington gave her even more hope. Elena was not only coming for a visit within a week or so, but she had also actually considered Margo’s offer to be the manager should her Bed & Breakfast be approved. It just HAD too! Life would be so very perfect.

Margo had promised the boys a gangbang they would never forget. Now that her son Elliot was out of the picture off in Paris studying, she was free to do as she pleased. More so, what pleased her five masters’, two of which seemed hesitant to participate due to a less dominant side compared to Brian and Heath. Although Eric Crowe was the first to bring up the idea. He just wanted to see Momma Margo in action. She understood the boys’ reluctance, never being quite the aggressor. Regardless, Margo had sworn her sexual loyalty to the five masters’. With her late master Darryl Needy gone, she tried for a normal life to raise Elliot. Those days were over. She wanted, desired, needed the bEaST of both worlds.

“Yes, master. I’m just making my costume more appealing. I thought I had it right earlier but the more I stared at it I thought it needed less material, more bling.” She showed him sewn on bells that when jiggled sounded very erotic. Her bra sequins made into twirling tassels, caught Heath Talbot’s eye. Snapping his fingers for her to stand Heath gripped her with strength by the jaw and forced her gaze.

“Every guy out there fucks these holes. Understood?”

“Well aware, yes.”

“Even if they come back for seconds.”

“I will not fail you master.” She was doing this more for herself, but as was her game the first week of their residence, she would act out his every command. Between he and Brian Hancock her weekend was going to be one that even she would enjoy, hopefully never forget. Margo Needy wanted to push her limits far wider in scope than her husband Darryl Needy had ever introduced her to, and that was already quite a lot of territory covered. There were still things on her bucket list. Confident in her abilities she shivered as her juices already began to trickle down her inner thighs.

“Most erotic dance you’ve ever performed.”

“Yes, I will.”

“Make those bastards rip that outfit off of you and fight to tear those holes up.”

“Mmm!” She trembled with a surge of adrenalin, “I promise.”

“I better hear you yelling out I love my master.”

“Count on that. My master’s plural.”

He yanked her in for a forceful kiss, tugging her long brown hair until she melted within his controlled charisma. “Fuck you taste good.” He tugs her lower lip out then sucked upon it.

“I love you so very much master. I live to make you proud of me.”

“Start walking. Deed Woman Walking!” He whipped her around to face the bedroom door. Off she wiggled, master checking out her heart shaped ass all of the way down the staircase. At the front door stood Brian Hancock and his brother Jeffrey. Greeting them, Brian snapped his own fingers pointing at the floor. To her knees she dropped and lowered her gaze.

“I am ready to fulfill your fantasies my masters.”

“Suck my cock for luck.” Brian lowered his already unzipped jeans and let out a stiff nine that fell in front of her lips. She devoured him and maintained her vivid throat thrusts until he stopped her, pulling away then slapping her face with his crown like a whip. She looked up at him without blinking just to prove her sincerity. Nudging Brian aside brother Jeffrey required the same. As she sucked him off Brian stepped to her side and continued slapping her cheek and brow. Heath feeling left out stood opposite Brian and gave her a third dick, he too slapping her cheek. Both Brian and Heath clutched her hair as dominantly as they pleased. Finally, Jeff pulled out of her mouth in a slobbery gurgle and joined the facial lashes. She accepted her fate and whispered, “Thank you my masters.” So much for makeup!

“Enough.” Heath grumbled, lifting her to her feet by her hair. Affirming her collar was attached well to her neck he released it and hissed, “Get out there and keep our AC on.”

“Lots of money, Slut. Don’t lose a dime of it.” Brian chimed in stashing his cock away.

“I will earn every penny.”

Stepping aside, the trio of bad asses escorted her out the door. Like a moth to a flame, she shuffled leashed in three directions toward the bonfire and erected tents in the distance. Car lights were spread out side-to-side facing one another to light their path, almost as if an airport runway. Perhaps their strategy was a tribute to her modeling days. There were dozens of cars this time around, far more than the first bonfire.

Trembling she lost count at 27 sets of headlights. Music blaring, booze imbibed, laughter of young men having the time of their lives, the best was yet to cum. As guided by her leashes she refused to look behind her, going forward her only destination. She knew Brian and Heath were dogging her heels like lovesick puppies with a big dog complex, Jeff in the lead leash directly at her side. As voices died down in watching her approach, even the music faded to a lesser volume. This time multiple camcorders tailed her every move.

“Porn star lifestyle here I come.” Margo’s thoughts calmed what few nerves she had allowed in. She was so ready to prove that she could make these young men rally into a sexual frenzy that she would not even be able to resist should she decide to. “After this begins there’s no turning back Margo. Look at them all moving forward to see me making my way into the lion’s den. Once I start dancing, I’ll be lucky to keep my outfit on for even ten minutes. I wonder if I could cut that time down to five?” She was so horny she could almost rape herself.

On the final stretch before entering the circle of fire Brian Hancock unhooked his leash from her and sprinted by her to play MC. Grabbing a microphone from Eric Crowe’s DJ table setup, he told Eric to cut the music. As silence stole the night, Brian moved in front of the crowd of men. Camera panned on Brian ready to record his every word.

“HEADS UP YOU HORNY BASTARDS.” He quiets the last few stragglers, “TONIGHT WE RECREATE ELLIOT’S GOING AWAY PARTY. SOME OF YOU REMEMBER ELLIOT’S SUPER HOT MOMMY.” He dramatically bowed and swept his hand in front of himself as if a Magician preparing to make her clothing disappear.

“Lose the belly dancer outfit.” A heckler declared his lust.

“ALL IN GOOD TIME ASSWIPE. FOR THOSE THAT ARE NEW TO THE PARTY ... ELLIOT’S MOMMY NEEDS TO MAKE UP FOR HER LAST DANCE. NO SON THIS TIME TO GET IN HER WAY, NO REASON TO BE RESPECTED. SHE’S HERE TO SHOW YOU FELLAS WHAT A MILF MOMMY IS REALLY CAPABLE OF. YOUR HARD-EARNED MONEY GETS NOTHING BUT THE BEST. SOOOO ... WITHOUT FURTHER ADO... “ Jeff and Heath took away their leashes and stepped back leaving Margo in the spotlight, “ ... HIT IT, DJ CROWE.”

The young masters stepping away quickly Margo heard mystical Arabian dance music begin to play. Not even waiting for an okay from her masters she barged forth, creating applause with a thrash of violent hips. Shakira would have been proud. Her tiny bells adding a symphony of attention getters she shook her entire body to rally the interest of her audience. Smiling at her hosts she sprinted to Heath and circled him, rubbing her active chest up against his with whiplash intent. He merely stood still and attempted an expression of arrogance at its finest. Margo trembled at his smugness and left him out of respect, she knew he wanted her to perform not concentrate on solely he. Music slowing up before raising in tempo she gyrates her belly muscles into a serpentine feat of coil and recoil. Margo was just plain intoxicating to watch.

Moving from Heath to Jeffrey she planted her back to his chest and slapped her hips and ass over his crotch with a turbulent manner, her hands over her head to caress his cheeks. As quickly as she turned him on, Margo shot off like a light and danced her way around the massive ring of testosterone.

Halting every few men to smother them in her flurry of bells, flesh, and sparkling eyes, she had them all drooling. It was overtly obvious that every guy there wanted her. So much so that they were breaking ranks and dancing pathetically along with her in their drunken states. None of her masters intervened, they wanted to test her endurance. Only if the audience grew abusive would they step in. She of course had personally asked them to honor her request on just that subject. Grace under pressure!

Hands were all over her yet not ruining her dance, giving each individual a breath of her intoxicating perfume and presence. Once inhaled she was gone. Not touching them only created an air of necessity, they had to touch her to compensate. Fondled in every way her lightning-fast moves tortured their sensibility. Alcohol was challenging their patience for certain.

Margo counted on their stammering to work in her favor so that she wasn’t overwhelmed too early on. The need to stimulate was weighing heavy, she desired the group to take control all at once, not in small bands of bravado. While not currently overwhelmed, she most certainly craved it. She wanted to be held down and destroyed. A sexual priestess seeking sacrifice, she wanted to drain them all of their youthful life energies before the dawn. Her fantasies would come true no matter the cost.

Waving her arms toward Eric he smiled and shared his support via a thumbs up. His buddies from Kinison Park, one of which was dating Eric’s sister Lily watched Margo’s chest, dancing from side to side, bells jingling like reindeer games on Christmas Eve. She made her way to Ben Dunn and his best boy Greg sharing a closeness of chest to chest, before dragging both boys to her bosom for a motorboat of her own instigation. As fast as she shook them up, she departed, leaving them begging for more. Eric had to laugh at his friends. For a rare moment Eric thought of his co-worker Kym, picturing her belly dancing. He might just have to arrange lessons. As quickly as Kym entered his fantasy, he shrugged it off in favor of a certain Country Western bar’s proprietor, even more, his boss Summer at the theater. Now that would be more amazing! If he ever got the courage up to try.

Margo resorted to beguiling glares, eyelashes batting to entrance her voyeurs. It was as if she were mentally selecting her lovers of the night, daring to point out certain individuals that struck her fancy. The more she appointed, the more their egos rose. Laughter, cheering, and perverted comments only fueled her ambition. Seeing a certain Braedon Wilkes amidst the ring of intoxication pouring shots into a shot glass, Margo raced to his side and swiped it before he could belt it back.

Moving out into the center of the landscape arena she found her stage. The humongous stump they had put her up on top of the night of Elliot’s party. With an assist up by her tenant Cabot Ross who had remained loyally nearby at all times, she sat up on the stump and sprawled over it, the shot glass poised above her at arm’s length. With her tune ending she waited until the last possible second before lowering her hand and carefully spilling the Jack Daniels into her belly button.

It being Braedon’s glass he staggered into the circle of viewers like a stud and made his way over to the stump. Margo’s free hand guiding him to her side, he saw the hot tub belly button, jewelry dangling to its side as if an umbrella drink. Admiring her tummy flowing like gently lapping waves he nodded his admiration and leaned over her to suck up his drink. Once done and swallowed he licked her belly button of any missed droplets. Ravenous cheers at his triumph Braedon stood and threw his arms in the air victoriously. Sitting up quickly Margo turned his back to her with a hand motion to lead him into complying. Using his shoulders, she hopped down from the stump and swooped in front of him to resume her dance.

A new tune rising was more erotic in nature, so she made a good first impression by smothering his body with hers. In the background Brian Hancock growled. He was beginning to despise Braedon knowing he was playing his stepsister Gwen. Had he known earlier in the day Braedon was toying with not only his stepsister Heidi’s friend Andrea, but also her mother Dorothy, he might not have been here tonight. He was unaware of that extracurricular activity, however. It was better he didn’t know! Even worse his own father Bruno was contemplating yet another affair with Andrea’s mom himself. To even consider it tore his immediate family apart, by doing so, the subject was ripe even to this day.

“Relax Bro!” Jeffrey Hancock patted his brother’s shoulder, “You knew Wilkes paid to be here. Take his money and bust his chops later. Bunch of his buddies here are paying your rent so don’t get too grumpy. Gwen will dump him soon enough without you creating trouble Margo doesn’t need.”

“I’m good!” Brian warned, even though his big brother didn’t seem convinced. While yes, it was true that in creating trouble for Momma Margo it could seal the lid on the coffin concerning her Bed & Breakfast opportunities. Wrong word of mouth and her whole dream might go up in smoke. Brian would find vengeance another way without it being tied to the here and now. Let the panther wait and watch. For the moment, the panther needed to admire the cougar.

Margo abandoned Braedon as he opted to sit on her stage to watch her prowl the grounds. Pouring another shot as a buddy brought over his booze, he toasted the lady of the pounce and kicked his shot back like a pro. He was feeling cocky and on top of the world. Long live King Braedon! Her stump made one hell of a throne.

Circling her arena to favorably rile up the guests, she selected a prime candidate to drag from the crowd of possibly 80 young men coming from all over the surrounding area. Escorting him out in front of everyone she moved in closer to rub up close and personal. Stretching her arms around his waist from behind she rubbed and clawed at his chest through his t-shirt, eventually moving her daggers up underneath it to taunt him. For any viewers behind her they received a turbulent twerking of her ass cheeks, lightly visible through portions of her sheer skirt. The consensus seemed quite happy and in awe of her talents.

Slipping one hand free of her assistant’s shirt, she slid it down the front of his jeans and literally curled her fingers around his cock. His response was to dangle his head back and thank God above for her attention. Abandoning his shirt altogether he took it upon himself to remove it, having to tug it up between her compressed breasts crushing into his back. Once off he whipped it in circles over his head.

Her hand still busy lightly squeezing his cock, she used her opposite grip to begin unfastening his jeans to establish a firmer grip over him. Ballsy under his alcoholic state, the boy Sawyer Thompson tugged his jeans down laughing and shared her efforts with the crowd. He was proud of his dick size and shameless. With his seven plus out for air Margo jerked him rapidly for all to see and fantasize of their chance to feel her hand on their own peckers.

upset-tummy-gif.gif

Song waning, she released one hand and seductively swept around him without her fingers actually leaving his flesh. It was more a teasing tickle as she shuffled around to face him. Wanting to show off her contortion abilities Margo stood in front of Sawyer and stared up at him with a sparkling gaze, both hands now nurturing his girth. Winking at him she knelt down but never touched her knees on the ground below. Instead, she did a reverse limbo and eased herself backwards.

Careful steps led her lower body between his legs, he seeing her intentions parted them wider to give her room. Holding his dick as her anchor Margo brought him up under her belly dancer bra and let him titty fuck her for all to witness. Her balance uncanny she released her grip over him to crush her breasts around his swollen beast. He did the rest! Thriving at his performance Sawyer shared his own smug moment of bravado.

Whooping and hollering praised her talent, even Heath Talbot wondered why she hadn’t shown him this ballet move long before anyone else. He was going to have to have a word with his collared whore. Even when she whipped her dangling brunette mane about, she kept her balance tight.

Cameras recorded her dance from double angles front and back. Two minutes of letting Sawyer slip and slide between her monster melons she chose to gradually walk backwards until his dick pulled free of her top. Rising with slow spinal movements to counter her sway she stood tall and threw her hands in the air. Finger clickers clipped to her skirt were now applied and snapping at Sawyer like threatening playful biters.

Blowing him a kiss she shot off to greener pastures, a third song invigorating her every pore. This tune more in a Serbian mode led her into a ballet more than mere belly dancing. Spinning on one toe, arms folded beneath her breasts she lifted them for appeal. Having sneakily swept her bra like top’s poufy shoulders free of material, her top grew looser than normal.

Her parade about in vigorous darts from side to side, she released her burdens and simply let them dance along on their own merit. With no support, her melons toppled freely from her bra and let the world see her ever fierce nipple erections. Forever tall and meaty, she made a sweep of the barrier of boys to show them off. Without stopping she made a complete lap around her arena unwilling to pull her top back into place. The MILF knew exactly what she was doing.

Finally, covering herself in flight, she resumed her more turbulent dancing style in shaking her hips and ass wildly. The audience easing across a prearranged barrier by a few steps each led Heath Talbot to smirk at their behavior. “The wolves are circling the hen house.” He knew Margo sensed their crossing borderlines when she turned in step slowly while maintaining her Richter scale tipping moves as if luring them in of her own desires. The song was magnetic as it was, so, why not connect the poles. Her thoughts exactly!

Even as her audience congested closer inch-by-inch she grew obsessed with the idea of a final overpowering. Her pussy ached for that eventuality, yet she knew it was her job to not rush it, but to make these party goers primal. Powering down to a new song which entered one after the other, this one was sensual. Eyes flaring as Heath Talbot slipped through the crowd to approach her, she smiled devilishly. In his hand was a bottle of oil which meant one thing, he meant to strip her out of her belly dancing outfit himself. She had hoped others might do it but she would accept his decision. She was going to be pleasantly surprised.

Circling her Heath chose to toss the oil bottle to a boy named Dawson Kirby instead. Intimidation driving him, Heath continued to stare at her as she seductively touched her available flesh. Finally opting to move in behind her, Heath yanked her back into his chest.

Mighty hands then moved around her body, and she found herself raising her own arms to caress his scalp. Palms caressing from her ribs upward, his fingers slipped beneath her skimpy top until her breasts were again uncovered and squeezed for all too see. Turning her as if in a slow dance he made certain all could witness his control over her. A kiss brought on became steamy as he released her titties in order to twist her around in facing him in his embrace. That intention fueled their lips into a nuclear meltdown that was conceived of passion. His hands sliding behind her slid beneath her already low riding skirt so that the waistband moved halfway down her butt crack. Again, the circle of revelation induced a low-level praise at his showing her off.

Kiss severed abruptly Heath aggressively reversed her body to once again share her frontal pose to the eager crowd. His fingertips teasing along her body guided her top upward until her arms escaped the garment. Over her head it went! Being near the bonfire he simply tossed her top into the blaze. Gone for good! “Dance!” He growled then departed. She missed him already.

Leaving her skirt wrinkled up along her hips her bikini line was in view to match the lower level of her now exposed butt crack. The garment was still tight enough to hold in place even as she returned to her belly dancing. With 60% of her flesh exposed to the audience she found herself caressing and teasing her areolas while watching the hunger brew in their eyes. It would not be long now, and she would lose herself to their greed and lust. Goosebumps graduated at the vision.

Dawson Kirby manning the oil bottle took it upon himself to seek confirmation from Heath Talbot before venturing out into her presence. She eying the boy approached him with a welcoming smile and poise. Making certain she hid nothing from him her hands went up into her hair to keep them busy. With her body requesting his attention Dawson stepped up his game and uncapped his oil bottle. Inviting eyes drew him in closer to trickle the warm oil all across her front and back. She did the rest in lowering her hands to gloss herself up. The bonfire’s flames established her alluring shine even more, becoming erotic to starvations eye. Allowing him to coat her back and rub it in she was basting in the fire’s glow.

Whispering into her ear as he nuzzled it, Margo smiled sheepishly. She adored hearing young men worshipping her, telling her about their innermost thoughts on feeling her body next to theirs. In his near proximity she felt his erection rub along her revealed butt crack. Fingers oiling beneath the back of her skirt shared space with his compressed dick. Without speaking she purred into his own ear. Dawson wanted to fuck her right then and there. Trouble was, there were just too many eyes. He like quite a few other young men were shy when performing in front of others. It was fine what he was doing in oiling and fondling her up, but to actually perform sex under scrutiny? Not so easy!

Understanding his reluctance Margo wanted him to feel invincible. She did her best to alter his current nervousness to become more outgoing. Margo knew once he heard the crowd wanting to be him, he would rise to the occasion just for bragging rights. With his hand already down the back of her skirt he discovered her still wearing her jeweled butt plug. Leaving it in would give the boys something to find like a gift to her Gods. Treasure atop the hole it was buried in. X marks the spot!

Amazed by it’s texture his fingers prowled a number of facets before he withdrew his hand and moved closer to her back. Surrounding her waist, he rolled his palms amid her slick epidermis. Encouraging him with one hand to lower his fingers along her tummy she beguiled her onlookers and fed off of their withheld breaths. They were anticipating Dawson’s newest discovery. Guiding his fingers beneath the bikini area of her skirt he crossed yet another line, her clitoris was warm and sensitive to his merest caress. With no pubic hair, her skin was baby soft. A single finger sinking inside her vulva she arched her back and lay against Dawson’s shoulders. Further inspiration she whispered into his ear.

“Try two.”

A second finger added she reacted on her own in rolling her palms over her breasts then down alongside his hidden hand. Hooking her thumbs beneath her skirt’s waist band she drew it even lower until her viewership could see his knuckles probing in and out of her. The band lay now level with her thigh gap. Even with Dawson fingering her, she performed a fraction of her former belly dancing, her tummy gently lapping like a tender wave along the shore. It was a stunning visual to the masses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.