Cougar House - Cover

Cougar House

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 38: Rule of Thumb

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 38: Rule of Thumb - The widow Margo Needy prepared to send her adopted son Elliot off to Paris to a college program for high intellects. Left alone in the wilderness mansion of her late husband, college basketball coach Darryl Needy, she opted to let her son's young friends rent spare rooms to feel safe. Let her secrets and theirs lead Momma Margo down a gloriously erotic path that goes darker by the day. It was time for Margo to let it all hang out. Just like it was time for those boys to become men. BIG TIME!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

margo-moods.jpg

Bruno Hancock had driven all the way to the small town of Carrington just to drop off his stepdaughter Heidi’s best friend Andrea. Having a long talk with Andrea’s mother over Andrea hanging with boys far too old for her was probably not his best move but he felt compelled to at least warn her mother Dorothy Rubio. Leaving Heidi to sulk in the truck for thirty minutes alone gave the girl time to collect her thoughts on everything around her. She was so tired of being treated like a kid.

Trouble was, Bruno found Andrea’s mother a bit too appealing himself, so he was taking his time. Dorothy being a divorced, now single mother even better. He had known her a while through his wife Carmen but never really gave her any thought until showing up while she had just gotten out of the bathtub. Wearing only a skimpy robe she had greeted Bruno and didn’t bother to be in any hurry to change. That only instilled Andrea with further resentment, as Dorothy took Bruno’s side in the matter. Only because she was lonely. Andrea knew she wasn’t in hot water but made it appear so. Her mother was definitely not a role model. If Bruno didn’t have to deal with Heidi, he might have considered staying a while, but he was smart enough to know the trouble it would cause. Another day! For now, he winked at Dorothy and admitted he needed to get Heidi home. Andrea was grounded until Bruno left then the ladies would chuckle over it all. Good enough for Bruno.

Heading back to his truck Bruno gnashed his teeth at an erection he had accrued from seeing Dorothy slyly teasing him. While sitting down and letting him capture thin visuals of her pussy beneath the part in her robe, his mind gave in to possibilities. He needed to cool off, luckily it was a good twenty-minute ride back to Wildwood. As a tree cutter by profession, he had time to get his flesh trunk chopped down before home. Yeah, right! Climbing into his truck he realized that Heidi hadn’t even put her shorts and tank back on, still in her stolen string bikini. “Are you going to get dressed?” He growled across the seat.

“No!” She defied him. “Yell at me all you want. You’re not my real dad so do your worst.”

“Going there, huh?” He started his truck and pulled away as Dorothy waved at him from her porch. Even worse she taunted him to the very last second in bending over to pick up her newspaper, there was her entire ass, clam and vivid pucker! Under his breath Bruno huffed, “Hazeus!” Yep! Invitation if he ever saw one. His dick was riding high. There really was no covering it up either.

“I saw Dorie teasing you. Don’t go yelling at me when I know you teased back. Does mom know you flirt that hard with her friends?”

“I wasn’t flirtin’ with Dorothy; she was flirtin’ with me. You’re gettin’ awful lippy Heidi Ho!”

“Are you calling me a ho because I want to be like my sisters?”

“I wasn’t callin’ you a ho! Dammit now, Heidi! Don’t talk about your sisters like that neither.”

“Come on Bruno! You know they wear these skimpy bikinis. Mom doesn’t. You keep shit from mom all the time. That makes you no better than Gwen, MJ, and Daphne. You don’t tell mom; I won’t tell mom. Easy sleazy!”

“Easy sleazy?” He chuckled shaking his head. Turning left on the old country blacktop to head for home he sighed, “Put your clothes on.”

“They are on.” She defied him again. “I saw Jeff jerking off when he came for wood earlier.”

“WHAT?” He snapped a glare at her.

“Yep! I turned him on wearing this. You can’t yell at him because he didn’t know I caught him. It’s not his fault. I know I’m sexy.”

“You’re gettin’ too big for your britches Kid!”

“Am I?” She whipped her jean shorts and tank top out the passenger side window. “Seeing as they don’t fit me anymore.”

“Goddammit, Heidi!” He braked and pulled off on the soft shoulder along a ditch. “Go get your clothes.”

“Nope! Drive on!”

“Fuck!” He put his truck in park then got out to search for her shorts and tank top. Finding them in a ditch with water he just stared at them. “I’m not going in there gettin’ my boots wet. Probably snakes!” Tired of dealing with it he just returned to his cab. Climbing back in he found Heidi topless and froze like a deer in a supernova. “What the fuck are you doing?”

“Whatever I want! I won’t throw the bikini out the window because it belongs to MJ. Drive on DAD!”

“Maybe I ought to just blister your bottom.”

“Go ahead! I’m sure mom would love it when I show her your big ole’ handprints on my butt. How do you think she’s going to react?”

“She’d add her handprints right alongside mine!” He aimed for intimidation.

“You had no right to embarrass me at the car wash Bruno. I like Connor. Nothing really happened between us besides kissing and fondling.”

“You were in a bad situation Heidi! I wouldn’t be a good father figure if I let you go watching my boys and their fuckin’ hijinks!”

“I only saw Fannie’s legs when she was up in Brian’s truck. The only others I saw was Heath Talbot and Jenna Nichols, but that was through his back window. It was awesome!” Her eyes sparkled.

“We are not talkin’ sex stuff you’re too young.”

“Don’t blame me for what your sons do. I just wanted to see what was going on. Connor and I were on break, so we snuck around behind them all. If they can get away with sex right in front of over a hundred people, what little I did shouldn’t be anything to be bitter over. Connor didn’t even see these.” She lifted her 34B’s which made him stroke his beard and look away.

“Cover those!”

“Nope! Riding home naked just to piss you off. I’m tired of being treated like a baby.”

“MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE YOU ARE A BABY HEIDI! YOU’RE FUCKING SIXTEEN!”

“Almost seventeen.”

“Oh, that makes it okay then.” He rolled his eyes behind his dark sunglasses. “At least duck down in your seat until we get home.”

“Nope! Can’t hear you, Bruno.”

“If I get pulled over and you’re naked it’s going to get ugly. I can go to jail, and you can get taken away from Carmen. So, stop being childish and cover the fuck up.”

“Not until you start treating me like an adult. You know what? MJ can just buy another bikini.” Out the window went the bikini top. Before he could react, she was untying her bottoms and holding them at arm’s length out her truck window as if a sail on a ship. Braking to a screeching halt Bruno watched as she simply let her bottoms go flying off as the rest of her clothing had. Her expression was absolute defiance.

“I’ve had enough. I’m callin’ Carmen and she can come get you.”

“Okay!” Truck door open Heidi climbed out in nothing but her tennis shoes and stood in the opened door. Turning pale Bruno looked around in all three of his mirrors for traffic but luckily there was nobody coming either direction. Growling under his breath he just didn’t know what to do. While Heidi had always been a handful growing up, her acting out now was beyond his control. Eying his wife’s cell number ready to dial he just knew this was going to get twisted around and slap him in the back of the head. “I’ll just walk home. Bye Bruno!” Door slammed!

Moving in front of his truck she did indeed start walking in all of her glory. He knew he couldn’t let her do this but had no real options. If someone drove by and he was manhandling Heidi out of force, they would report him for possibly trying to rape her. Even if Heidi took the blame, the cops would likely still create problems. He was torn between trying to do the right thing here and watching her walk away. Age prevented him from pondering anything like he and her older sister Gwen had done, he knew he could never stoop that low with Heidi. Still, watching her wiggle away as if not a care in the world did have ill effects on his already struggling erection due to Andrea’s mother. “That’s it!” Inspiration!

Noting Heidi’s cellphone, he plucked it up from the seat and found Andrea’s number in her contacts. Dialing it he awaited three rings before Andrea answered. “Put your Momma on. Don’t give me shit!” Andrea called him an asshole but still tracked her mother down.

“Hello?”

“Hey Rubio, it’s Bruno. I need your help here. I’m about two miles out but Heidi’s being a pain. She stripped her bikini off and took out walkin’ down the blacktop. If I go mishandlin’ her it’s going to look bad. Can you drive over and talk some sense into her?”

“Give me five minutes to get dressed.”

“Uhhh? You don’t have to that robe covers enough.” He dared to admit he preferred her in her relaxation wear.

“Cad! I’ll be there in those five then.” She hung up and told Andrea to stay put. Grabbing her keys, she hopped into her Volvo and headed out. As soon as she did Andrea called Braedon Wilkes. There was never a dull moment.

Following behind Heidi at a distance Bruno couldn’t let her have any long-range gap in case someone tried picking her up. Heidi keeping close watch on both traffic and Bruno did her best to make him feel shitty. She resorted to naked jumping jacks just to taunt him with bobbing boobs and even laying down in the middle of the road as if touching herself. The kid needed her ass beat. “Can’t do it!” He knew punishing her with even a spanking would come across as abuse.

Speeding to catch up to him Dorothy honked at Bruno in passing and pulled up beside Heidi. It was about to get real. Rolling her window down Dorothy Rubio tried her best. “Why are you acting out like this?”

“Go away Dorie! None of your business.”

“Don’t do this to Bruno. He’s trying to be a good father.”

“Sure, he is. I saw how you teased him. What would my mom think if she found out you were flashing Bruno.”

“What? I wasn’t ... okay, maybe I was. I won’t go any further I swear. I’ve just been...”

“Save it Dorie! If you can flash, I can flash.”

“Flash who? Is what you’re doing any better than what I did? Get in, I’ll drive you home myself.”

“I’m good.” An oncoming car made Heidi flare her eyes but remain vigilant as it passed them looking bewildered. Luckily, it was an old man who didn’t put much thought into it. “See? He didn’t say a word.”

“Okay! Then I’ll call Carmen myself and explain my stupidity and yours.” Before Heidi could react, Dorothy took a picture of Heidi naked and shared it with her. With a challenging eyebrow Dorie pulled away and put enough distance between she and Heidi to make the call. Panic mode sank in, and Heidi ran toward Dorie to catch up.

“Please don’t send that to mom!” She reached Dorothy and saw her on the phone talking. What she wasn’t aware of was the fact that she actually called Bruno, having looked at her daughter’s cell earlier for his incoming number and placed it in her own contacts. With her window now up Dorothy spoke to Bruno as if really talking to Carmen. Listening as Dorie informed her of her daughter’s actions Heidi burst into tears. Dorie was a sneaky one!

With Dorie parked, Bruno held back and put her on speaker so he could keep his cell out of sight. Dorie had a good idea in intimidating Heidi until he could get her home and set her straight behind closed doors. This would also keep Dorie’s earlier flirtations under the radar. If Bruno could get Heidi home without any further problems, he could figure out how best to cut deals and try to straighten her up. One step at a time!

“That’s right I teased your husband and I’m sorry!” She said out loud then whispered, “Not!” Bruno had to chuckle under his breath. “I hope you can forgive me for going so far.” then another mumble of, “I’d like to go all the way.” That made Bruno palm his erection and mumble back, “Just might if this don’t get in our way.”

“Hold on I took a picture of her to act like I was sending it to Carmen. Let me scare her straight by sending it to you. She’s crying it won’t be much longer before she either gets in my car or yours. I see traffic coming let’s hope she chooses one of us. I’ll drive her home if necessary.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.