Cougar House - Cover

Cougar House

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 36: MINOR deTAIL

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 36: MINOR deTAIL - The widow Margo Needy prepared to send her adopted son Elliot off to Paris to a college program for high intellects. Left alone in the wilderness mansion of her late husband, college basketball coach Darryl Needy, she opted to let her son's young friends rent spare rooms to feel safe. Let her secrets and theirs lead Momma Margo down a gloriously erotic path that goes darker by the day. It was time for Margo to let it all hang out. Just like it was time for those boys to become men. BIG TIME!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

margo-nippppppppp.jpg

Needy Manor, aka, the Wildwood Inn! Well, once a hotel in town might be kind enough to give them the name.

“Good morning, Jacob. It’s Margo. I’m pretty certain our Appraiser hasn’t gotten back with his estimate yet, but I was wondering if my chances of being financed for my Bed & Breakfast would be better if I posted money as collateral?” Margo paused from sewing her belly dancing skirt to call her banker Jacob Overmeyer.

“You know I’m off on Sunday’s, right?” He was still in bed in all honesty.

“Exactly why I called you at home.” She giggled.

“I haven’t even crawled out of bed yet.”

“Mmmm! And here I am joining you.”

“Now that would be, well, a Bed & Breakfast perk.”

“It will be on the menu when I open for business.”

“Good thing my wife is up and gone already! Mind if I jerk off as we talk?”

“I’d be upset if you didn’t!” She bantered, “Down to business Jacob. I’m just really wanting this venture as my future.”

“I understand completely! How much and dare I ask, where are you getting this collateral?”

“Foreign investor!” She wasn’t lying, “I made contacts overseas. As to how much I’m possibly looking at 120 grand.”

“Nice penny there.”

“Nice penis there! I remember him well.”

“Riding high, Ms. Needy.” He stroked his beast. “I’ll need proof of the money.”

“Most of it is in my account now. You know how to check into that Jacob.”

“I do! What about the rest of it?”

“By Monday morning!”

“Alright! I’ll await that added income and apply that to your loan request. Once we get the Appraisal report finalized, I can work at making your dream come true.”

“Bless you Jacob. Why are you not talking dirty to me?”

“God, I want to fuck you. I should have long ago.”

“Your office on Monday? I’ll wear a nightie!”

“You know I can’t at the bank.”

“If I seduced you, I know you would, even at the bank.”

“Picturing you on my desk now, legs pulled behind your head.”

“That handsome moneymaker of yours moving from hole to hole?”

“Just like cash to the Cayman’s.” He chuckled.

“Just think Jacob, I could offer you a free stay at my Bed & Breakfast once a week. Bring your wife or don’t.”

“More not than often. I can’t get any harder Margo.”

“Your desk is so comfy Jacob. Make me scream until they hear me at the drive thru.”

“UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!”

“Mmmmm! Compound interest! My pussy has an overdraft fee! Trickledown Theory Jacob?”

“Good God, Woman! I love how you can turn me on even from miles away.”

“Favorite color?”

“I fancy purple!”

“Purple nightie on Monday. See you around 10:00 AM?”

“I’ll be waiting and raising the bar with something even more purple.”

“Thick and veiny Jacob. Bye bye!”

“Have a good weekend.”

“You, too.” Giddy, she hung up and went back to finishing her harem girl outfit.

Ka-ching!

That was her finger cymbals!


Outside the house near the tents!

“Here comes Jeff.” Heath warned Brian as they were moving the mattresses, they had brought back from the trail yesterday into three separate tents.

“About time! I hate loaning my truck out.” They dropped the mattress and stepped out of the large 8-man tent. Waiting until Jeff backed up toward the fire pit Brian moved in to open his tailgate. Engine off Jeff jumped down to help the boys unload the firewood.

“Bro? We need to tell dad to control Heidi. Little wench was teasing me so hard I had to push her off me.”

“Not good! Yeah, she albeit begged me to kiss her after I made out with MJ and Daphne. Not into girls that young.”

“Me neither! Think we should warn dad?”

“Naaa! Carmen gets wind of it, I’ll lose Gwen.”

“Heidi’s going to get in trouble here real soon.”

“Long as it isn’t us that’s her worry.”

“Will you dumbasses stop talking and unload this crap? I need to get to town and hook up with Jenna at the high school.”

“I just dropped Heidi off there. I saw Jenna and remembered her. Also spotted Fannie Filmore. Her bikini was less than dental floss.”

“Nice!” Bri chuckled, “Two of your conquests in one place Talbot.”

“I’m going to see Jenna not Fannie. Although, I might let them duel over who washes my Xterra.”

“Inside out, Buddy!” Brian smirked, hurling wood as Jeff passed chunks down to them. “In and out even.”

“They both want to be my slaves. Already got Frannie lined up, just got to be sure I get Jenna on a leash.”

“Still can’t believe Riley lets his wife play around like he does.” Jeff grinned, “Bet he’s got other bitches too.”

“Most likely!”

“You should bring Frannie out here and let her fuck side by side with Momma Margo. I bet half the guys coming out here tonight had her class in High School.” Jeff added. “I’d do her.”

“No, this is Margo’s show.” Brian intervened, “We only charged for her. Of course, we could throw another party while Margo’s in France just for Frannie and keep the cash for ourselves.”

“Not a bad idea!” Heath puckered, “I’ll work on that.” If only to get even with her. While she wasn’t planning on duping Heath, her husband forced her hand, including hiding the identity of Riley Filmore’s half-brother Poke. She did apologize and wanted to see Heath again, but hesitance took over. She had mentioned to him if he remained dominant like he had been she would gladly serve him. “Yeah, I’ll make that happen. Now let’s finish up here and run into town to get our rides washed. My treat even.” Which meant for free!


“All done!” Margo Needy snipped her last thread in redesigning her belly dancing skirt, cutting away certain lengths of thicker material and stitching in sheer fabric from another outfit she had. “There! Now the boys will see more skin when I dance. With the bonfires glow I’ll really give them a show. As long as I don’t catch fire.” She giggled. Having sat nude all morning she tried it on in front of her mirror. Once every part of her costume was looked over, she opted to do a little belly dance recital without the music.

“Okay! I’m off to see grandma!” Cabot stuck his head into her room catching her practice. “Hubba! Hubba! Looks hot Gypsy Momma!”

“I do, don’t I? I can’t wait to dance to music. I hope Eric found some more erotic tunes.”

“He’s been planning this for two weeks off and on. No worries! Gotta jet!”

“I want another kiss goodbye!” She stomped her foot on her carpet. Chuckling at her pouty fit Cabot stepped in real fast and bent down to kiss her bikini area two inches below her belly button. With her waist band incredibly low, it was right where her pubes rested. Fuzzy to his nose he stood up straight and informed her, “Those have to go. So do I! Shave that shit!”

“Wish granted my handsome master.” In her mind she pictured herself as Barbara Eden in the old I Dream of Jeannie shows. Nodding her head as if fulfilling his wish, she changed out of her costume and hit the bathtub. Those pubes were nonexistent by the time she was done. It was so soothing she actually took a short nap in her claw tub. She needed it before showtime.


heidi-bishop.jpg

Wildwood Charity carwash! Still busy!

“Gosh! The cars just keep lining up. We’re going to make tons of cash this year.” Heidi Bishop told her helper Connor Riggs.

“It’s because of you.”

“Me?”

“More skin than bikini. Between you, Jenna, Mrs. Filmore, and Destiny Edwards, horny guys are popping out of the woodwork.”

“Isn’t that wood popping out of their pants?” She laughed and shot him in the crotch with her hose.

“Hey!”

“You need to cool off, he’s getting fired up.”

“You’re looking at my...?”

“Maybe!” She razzed the dark-haired boy. “Did I really cause that?” She thought of her stepbrother Jeff having seen him jacking off in her back yard earlier. “You should jerk it for me when we go on break together.”

“You’re crazy!”

“Fine don’t do it! I’ll just...” She looks down the line of cars and notices a familiar vehicle, “My sister’s boyfriend is in line. I’ll be right back.” She hands him her hose turning away, a second longer he shot her in the butt with the hose. Squealing at how cold the water was she ran fast to avoid his spray. Fun and games brought on a lot of curious watchers.

Bolting out to Braedon Wilkes car she noticed another familiar face pop up from out of sight. Wiping her chin was Heidi’s friend Andrea. “What the heck?” Scurrying to his driver’s window she caught him zipping up, or at least it looked that way. “OH NO, YOU DIDN’T!” She pointed at Andrea. She cringed at being busted. “Andi! Braedon is my sister’s boyfriend. How could you?”

“Could she what? Nothing happened here. She asked me to pick her up and bring her to the carwash to see you.”

“You gave him your number?”

“Just so I knew where parties were going to be. This is why I ducked down Dummy!” Andrea lifted a drinking flask. “Want some?”

“What is it?”

“Jizz!” Braedon laughed, “Naaa! It’s Peppermint Schnapps.” He breathed into her face. Definitely peppermint. “Relax! Nothing is going on between Andi and me. She knows Gwen and I are a thing from last time we all hung out together.”

“When you lotioned her up from head to toe! Top off, I might add!” Heidi put her hands on her hips looking uptight. “Don’t think I didn’t see the chemistry you two had at Kinison Park. If you hurt my sister or Andi for that matter, I’ll ... I’ll...” She looks toward the street and witnesses Brian and Jeffrey in his truck pull into line six cars back.

“You’ll what?”

“Tell my stepbrothers and have them kick your ass.”

“Whatever! The Hancock Boys and I are cool. Get over your jealousy Heidi.”

“Jealousy? Fuck you Braedon! If you’re here for me, then get out of this losers car Andi.”

“Wow!” Andrea winced at her best friend’s reaction, “I think I’m safer in here.”

“Whatever! Don’t call me crying when he uses you.” Heidi stormed off resisting tears. Returning to work Connor looked at her with concern. “Give me space please!” Connor heard and nodded. So much for break together.

“You see that? I wonder why Heidi got all upset just now?” Jeffrey told his brother behind the steering wheel.

“I think that’s Wilkes up ahead of us. Maybe he just put her down. You know Wilkes can be a douche.”

“Barely know the guy. Graduated long before you ever mentioning him.”

“Still a douche! You weren’t kidding about Heidi’s bikini. Bet she stole it from Daphne or MJ just to look good for the guys in school.”

“Guys in line too. OLD guys in line! If dad and Carmen saw her, they’d blister her ass.”

“Carmen maybe! Dad? Might be too afraid to touch her bottom these days.” He chuckled. “Now that Heidi has tits.”

“Pop is as much of a perv as any of us.”

“Yeah, but he’s smart enough not to piss off Carmen.”

As the line moved slowly, they heard a car horn blaring and found Heath Talbot driving up onto the grass and flipping Brian and Jeff off in passing. “That fucker is insane. You going to let him cut in line like that?” Jeff shook his head.

“Nope!” Careful not to touch bumpers with the car ahead of him Brian pulled up onto the grass and gave chase. People were staring in disbelief of their asshole actions. Heidi, seeing it laughed, it got her out of her funk. Maybe Connor would still get to go to break with her.

“Who are those nuts?” Connor chuckled.

“Truck is my stepbrothers Jeff and Brian. There’s nothing they won’t do. The other car I think is their roommate.”

“Where are they going?”

“Head of the line.”

“They’re going to get the police called on them. Mrs. Filmore’s ole’ man is a cop.”

“She’s in charge of the carwash, I don’t think she will. If anything, she will go talk to them. See? There she goes now.”

Leaving her current vehicle in the hands of two boys and another girl, Frannie Filmore realized the Xterra as Heath Talbot and smiled. Wiggling toward him in her own string bikini guys were heard to say a rash of obscenities. Even Connor couldn’t stop staring at her perfect ass. Noting his attentive gaze Heidi lifted the hose up between Connor’s legs and whipped it upward. Striking his balls Connor whimpered, “OW!” He knew then and there he needed to look at Heidi and no one else. Crack that whip!

“Hey stranger.” Frannie approached Heath who had turned his vehicle to face the other cars as if defiant of anyone wanting to yell at him. Frannie found his boldness sexy. With his door open and one leg dangling off the door threshold he lifted his hips and unzipped his jeans. Pulling his cock out fully erect, a challenge but accomplished. As she moved inside the cover of his opened door, she spotted his beast. “I’ll change my attitude, Sir! Hello master!”

“You think this bad boy is for you? Think again Slut!” He sneered, “Obey me or go the fuck away.”

“Mmm! There’s that vicious tone I grew to adore.”

“See that truck pulling beside me?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Lose that bikini and detail their cocks. If they tell me, you haven’t drained them dry I’ll humiliate your ass so harsh the school will reprimand you. Oh, and tell Riley his day is coming.”

“No need to start a war, Master. I live to serve.”

“Of course, you do. MOVE!” Twisting in step just as Brian came to a halt Frannie smiled up at Jeffrey in the opened window. “The Hancock brothers!” She recognized them verbally, beguiling them while ignoring any onlookers. Untying her bikini top she cloaked her nipples with her forearms as she balled it up. Tossing it at Jeffrey, he caught it and chuckled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.