The Graduation Present - Cover

The Graduation Present

by JakeT

Copyright© 2022 by JakeT

Romantic Sex Story: Fresh out of high school, shy Amanda gets some help from her mom and friends to realize her dream of becoming a mother.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Pregnancy   BBW   Foot Fetish   Hairy   Small Breasts   .

Graduation night. A long time coming, but Amanda was glad it was finally over. She walked into her room and took off the black gown. Underneath she was wearing a rather plain blue dress that sadly did not flatter her chubby build. Though to be fair, none of her clothes really flattered her.

She was a bigger girl. Chubby belly. Big fat butt. Thick thighs. And smallish boobs. She was cute though in a plain and simple kind of way. A real girl-next-door type ... if the girl next door weighed about 240 pounds. She had light brown hair in a cute little bob, and sparkling brown eyes.

She slipped off her shoes and flopped down on the bed. Just a few hours earlier, she had been a high schooler. And now she wasn’t. She was eighteen with no job and no plans for college.

Her mother, Jen, came in and sat down on the bed. Jen was a big lady just like her daughter. With her massive tits and ass and big belly, she was what you might call an SSBBW.

“You tired, kiddo?” she asked as she rubbed Amanda’s back.

“Mhm.”

“Here,” said Jen as she pat her lap.

Amanda sat up and put her feet in her mother’s lap. She had big fat feet with short, chubby toes. Her nails were painted a glittery silver. She spread and wiggled her toes as her mom massages her tired soles.

“So...” started Jen. “What would be the perfect graduation present?”

“A baby.”

She turned bright red as soon as she said it. Amanda didn’t plan to say it. It just came out without even thinking.

“What?” asked Jen.

“Nothing!” She replied. “I didn’t say anything.”

“Did you just say you wanted a baby?”

“No!” Amanda said defensively.

“Amanda ... sweetie...”

The teen looked down. Jen scooted over to her daughter and lifted her chin.

“Honey, it is okay. It is perfectly normal for a girl your age to want a baby. When I had you, I wasn’t much older.”

“I know.”

“And that wasn’t an accident,” said Jen.

“Wait, really?”

Jen nodded.

“I never told you because I didn’t want you to feel pressured to make the same decisions I did. But now that I know it’s what you want, I can tell you everything. I was just like you. I was young and didn’t have any idea what to do with my life beside being a mama. So I told my mom, and she found me a nice boy ... and we made you.”

Amanda stares at her mom, wide eyed.

“So ... I was planned.”

“Yes you were sweetie.”

She kissed her daughter’s forehead.

“And if you want, we can find someone to get you pregnant.”

Amanda looked down at her plump body.

“I don’t think anyone would wanna have sex with me...”

Jen smiles and said “you’d be surprised. I can ask some of my friends if their sons would be interested.”

“Okay ... go ahead I guess.”

Jen kissed her cheek.

“It’ll all be alright. Goodnight baby.”

“Goodnight, Mama.”

Jen left the room and closed the door.

Full of happiness, confusion, fear, and excitement, Amanda grabbed her phone and typed out a text to her best friend, Abby.

“U r not gonna believe wut Just happened.”

A few weeks later, Amanda was in her bedroom with Abby and Jen.

“Okay close your eyes,” said Abby as she put just a little bit of eyeshadow on Amanda’s eyelids.”

“Oh you look so cute!” Exclaimed Jen.

“All done,” said Abby.

Amanda opened her eyes and looked in the mirror. She’d never worn make up like this. She hardly recognized herself. Between the eye shadow, lipstick, and foundation she looked like a whole different, and prettier version of herself.

“Wow.”

In addition to the makeup, the new dress somehow managed to flatter all her curves. It was purple and accentuated her wide hips and fat ass without drawing too much attention to her tummy. And the push up bra was working wonders for for her little tits.

“How do I look?” She asked

“Flawless,” said Abby.

“Beautiful,” said Jen. “Zach is going to love you.”

Zach. She had never actually met him before. But now he was going to knock her up. At least that was the plan. He was the son of Jen’s coworker. He was a few years older than Amanda and like her had been rather unlucky in love.

“I hope he does,” said Amanda as she put on her flip flops. Zach had specifically requested that she wear flip flops and no nail polish. Apparently her soon to be baby daddy was a foot guy.

The door bell rang.

“That must be him,” said Jen. “Go get it.”

Nervously, Amanda went to the front door. When she opened the door, there was a chubby boy a whole foot taller than her in a polo shirt and khakis. He had short brown hair and glasses.

“Zach?”

“Yeah,” he answered. “You must be Amanda ... you’re even prettier in person.”

She blushed.

“Thanks.”

“Ready to go?”

Amanda nodded and they went out to his car. He opened the door for her and she got in.

They rode in silence for the first ten minutes.

Amanda though to herself and looked out the window. Am I really doing this?? I must be crazy.

“You can take your shoes off if you want,” he said.

His words pulled Amanda out of her head.

“Oh, yeah, okay.”

She took off her shoes and put her feet up on the dashboard.

“Cute toes,” he said with a smile.

“Thanks,” She replied and wiggled her toes. “So where to first?”

“Dinner?” “Sure! What are we having?”

“How about cheeseburgers?” He asked.

She smiled.

“My favorite.”

He drove them to a drive in. They ordered their food and sat in the car while they ate.

“So ... you like feet?” She asked

He bit his lip and said “yeah ... and yours are really cute.”

She giggled a little. “I don’t think anyone’s ever said that to me before.”

“Well they should!” He said with excitement. “Your feet are adorable! And so is the rest of you!”

She smiled as she ate her burger. She’d never gotten this much attention from a boy. Maybe this would be more than a just a breeding meet up.

“So, tell me about yourself,” she said. “It sounds like you know a lot about me but I don’t know anything about you.”

“Okay,” he replied. “I’m a quality control engineer. I’m 25 ... and I like pretty girls.”

“Oh yeah?”

He nodded.

“Do you live alone?”

He shook his head.

“No. But my room mate is gone all week.”

She nervously asked “is that where we’re gonna...”

“Yeah,” he answered. “Unless you know a better place.”

“No, I’ve never actually...”

“Me neither,” he intterrupred.

“For real?”

He nodded.

“You’re a virgin?” She asked.

He chucked, “yeah, is that a problem?”

“Not at all.”

For some reason, knowing that this was Zach’s first time too made her feel a lot better. And him being a bigger guy made her feel better about her own body.

After they ate, they drove to Zach’s apartment. He held her hand as they went inside. He led her to his bedroom and closed the door. Amanda felt like her heart was about to burst out of her chest.

“So, um what now?” She asked.

With a deep sigh, he pulled off his shirt and undershirt. Amanda liked what she saw. Just a little bit of chest hair, chubby belly, and slight man boobs. He dropped his pants and she saw the bulge in his boxers.

Amanda pulled her dress off over her head. She stood there in front of him in her bra ... and nothing else. With no panties on, zach got a clear view of her big perky butt and her full bush. She took off her bra and her little boobs flopped out.

“Sorry,” she said.

“For what?”

“My boobs,” she answered. “Guys only like fat girls if they have big boobs.”

“I don’t. Besides, I’m an ass man, and yours is incredible.”

She smiled. He took off his boxers. He was rock hard. His cock wasn’t especially impressive, but it was a full five inches. He had a nice furry man bush and big hairy balls.

“Wow,” said as she nervously approaches him. She was already dripping wet when he leaned in and kissed her lips.

They started to make out. She gripped his plump man ass and he ran his hands all over her. He squeezed boobs and pinched her soft pink nipples.

“You are so sexy,” she whispered

“So are you.”

She lay down on the bed and spread her legs. He got on top of her. He gently caressed pussy lips then he sucked and softly but her nipples.

“Oooooooo.”

She moaned.

“Are you ready?”

She nodded.

Zach slid his throbbing cock into her virgin pussy. It hurt. She wasn’t expecting it to hurt. But in a weird way, the pain felt good. His cock was hitting all the right spots in a way she’d never been able to do with her fingers.

“Aaaa!! aaaa!” She squealed and screamed. Zach either didn’t hear or didn’t care. His eyes were closed, focused with great intensity on fucking this barely legal girl.

“Yes! Yes baby yes!”

He started to breathe heavy as he slid in and out of her. Then her pussy was filled with a warm sensation. With every thrust, more of Zach’s cum shot into her. Then he collapsed on top of her. He was heavy, but she liked the way he felt.

“Did you...” She asked.

He only nodded.

She smiled. She wasn’t scared. She was excited. They planned the date perfectly to coincide with her cycle. And now there was a fresh load of sperm swimming inside her. With any luck, the first time got the job done. Not that she’d mind Zach fucking her brains out again.


Amanda woke up the next morning in her own bed. Had last night really happened? Had she seriously lost her virginity? Did the sexiest man she’d ever met cum in her pussy at peak fertilization time?

She rolled over and there was Abby in bed with her, already wide awake.

“Morning!” said the skinny blonde.

“Mm morning,” grumbled Amanda.

Then she remembered. After their date, Zach took her home. Amanda told her mom and Abby everything that happened, in detail. It was late so Abby spent the night. Since she didn’t bring pajamas, the two girls just slept in their panties like they had done since childhood.

Abby had long blonde hair and big blue eyes. She was a small girl with perky B cup boobs that looked big on her small frame. Each was topped with a small pink nipple. Her belly was completely flat save for a pronounced outie belly button. Her bulging mons was easy to spot under her plain white panties.

“Did you sleep good?” Asked Abby.

“Very,” she answered. “Did you?”

Abby shrugged.

“I kept having to pee. Probably from all the tea your mom and me had.”

She grinned.

“Have any nice dreams?”

Amanda smiled and answered.

“Yeah ... I did.”

“Tell me!”

Amanda started, “I don’t remember all the details, but I think I was naked. And I was nursing a baby. And I was pregnant with another.”

“Wow you’ve really got that baby fever bad,” laughed Abby. “Who was the father?”

Amanda shrugged.

“I don’t know ... I hope it was Zach.”

“Aww, you really like him don’t you?”

Amanda blushed a little before she said, “yeah.”

“I had a dream too,” said Abby. “We were both pregnant. And we were at the pool. And all these random guys kept trying to touch our bellies. But our moms wouldn’t let them.”

“Sounds like you’ve got baby fever too,” giggled Amanda.

“As if you didn’t know that! But my mom won’t find me a stud to knock me up. She only offered to find me a husband.”

“Well that’s not so bad,” said Amanda.

“She would just get me some guy from church,” said Abby. “And they’re all so boring!”

They laughed. They were both Christians, but went to different churches. Amanda and her mom went to a main stream non denominational church with modern music and was just less strict over all. Abby’s family went to a very old school conservative church. They put a heavy emphasis on modesty for girls. The kind of place where women weren’t allowed to wear make up at church, no jewelry, no nail polish, and all their clothes had to be plain and modest, hence her plain white panties instead of something cute like Amanda’s silky pink and blue panties.

“So ... can you still feel his load inside you?”

Amanda nodded.

“That’s hot.”

They threw on their nightgowns and went into the kitchen where Jen had already prepared breakfast. They sat down and started to eat.

“Morning, girls.”

“Morning,” said Amanda with a smile.

“How do you feel?” Asked Jen. “Do I need to go get you some plan B?”

“No,” giggled Amanda.

“Good.”

She kisses her daughter’s forehead.

“Where’s my kiss?” Laughed Abby.

Jen kissed Abby all over her face.

“And now we wait,” said Jen as she sipped her coffee.

A week later, Amanda was at Zach’s place again. His room mate was gone again, and the two were having dinner.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.