She Gave Up - Cover

She Gave Up

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: One bad night destroys all the progress a young woman had put in to get her life together and escape the demons of her past.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

She was barely aware of anything as he held up the camera, showing her drooling, wasted face. If you had asked her what his name was, the address where she was, or even about most of the night’s events, she wouldn’t have been able to tell you. All she knew was that she was naked and numb, used, abused, and passed around like a cheap bong, each guy taking their hit. After he took the picture, he let her go and Jessica slumped to the floor, reality seeping away again as another stranger mounted her.

Things had been going good for once. She had a job she had liked, loved even. She had struggled so much and to find that she was good or even excelled at something gave her a value she rarely had ever had before. She could sell a smartwatch to a Luddite and make them happy for it. Everything in her life was getting in order, a new fresh start away from her father, and her past. She was her own woman once again. And then, her boss had touched her.

It was gentle grazes at first, uncomfortable lingering hugs, his hands freely massaged her shoulders as he smelled her hair. It provoked responses in her long forgotten, the feeling she was suddenly years younger and helpless. The worst was rushing to the bathroom afterward, wet, scared, barely able to breathe, as she masturbated and whimpered, hating how weak she was. She hated she was like this, and yet, she felt alive. If only briefly. Sated, she would wash up and return to the sales floor, avoiding her boss’s stares as best she could.

And then tonight, after asking her to close up with him, she couldn’t say no. She needed the money, and when he came up behind her, she had frozen. She was trapped in his headlights, a deer about to be run over. His hand slid over her skirt, pushing her forward against a desk, as he told her how pretty she was. Her tears didn’t dissuade him, she didn’t tell him no or stop, so clearly, she wanted it too. She felt her skirt pulled down then his hands slid up her shirt, pulling down her bra, as he said he knew she was a fucking dirty slut. She whimpered a weak “Please, no” and then he slammed into her, far too easily. He clumsily pinched and pulled her nipples, biting her neck, his body over hers, as he pumped into her, pants around his ankles and her skirt on the floor. Barely a minute into it, he came, slapping his cock on her ass as cum dripped into her panties around her thighs. He told her to clean up and clock out and she did so, eyes dead as history repeated itself.

She walked into the bar near her apartment, her shitty apartment she thought angrily, as the cum dried in her panties. She ordered one drink, then two, and then a third. When the first guy put his hand on her back, she drank deeply, then let him paw at her. When he put a pill on her seemingly eager tongue, she swallowed. What was the point, she thought, her mind already getting fuzzy from the drinks. She pulled him behind the bar, growing warm as the pill began to kick in, her hands on the wall as he hesitated, seeing the mess her boss had left inside her. She waited as he put on a condom and then pushed into her, fucking her hard and slapping her ass. She moaned, bucking against him. Soon, she felt him shudder, then mutter a “fuck” before zipping up and leaving. She rubbed herself, frowning as she reached in her pussy and pulled out the busted rubber, laughing almost hysterically before going in to drink some more.

And now, in some stranger’s place, a camera pointed at her drunk face as she drooled. She faded away again, waking as some heavy man pushed in her ass. She cried for him to stop, that it hurt, and he told her that he knew it did. He pumped harder and faster then, reaming her as once another had. He pressed her head hard against the floor, came deep in her ass, then left her there, splayed and bleeding. She remembered more pills, more drinks, and then, morning. A couple hundred dollar bills were shoved in her hand as they shoved her out of the apartment. She threw up in the alley outside and then looked at the cash. She called an Uber, driving her back to the apartment as he begged her not to get sick in his car. When he dropped her off she started to get out, then turned back to him, asking if he wanted to come upstairs and have a drink with her. He looked her up and down, then nodded. She walked with him inside, hating herself for who he reminded her of, giving up, and embracing what she was.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.