Midnight - Cover

Midnight

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Chapter 6: Composure

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Composure - Midnight Amador had no life. It began when the Man in Black said it could.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

(This series is a collaboration with my good friend Sanchez. His ideas, I ran with it. We will see how it evolves. He has a sound concept, and characters, I’m primarily piecing it all together and seeing how it plays out. We hope you enjoy our efforts.)


6:00 PM ... Coastal Waiter’s Diner...

“There’s my meal ticket.”

Caprice Comstock grew smug, palming her breasts over her waitress uniform just to look impressive toward fellow waitresses Naomi and Midnight. Perfume sprayed on like a coat of paint, not missing a single spot of her body. It was a gift from Nick Sanchez, her date for the evening.

“How do I look?”

“Like a cheap hooker.” Naomi scowled waving a hand in front of her nose, “I hope he likes that smell better than I do.”

“He must because he bought it for me, right Midnight?”

“Yes.” Midnight Amador agreed, perceiving her no threat, but as a distraction. In Midnight’s mind the Man in Black was teaching her one lesson after another, grooming her by her own hopeful decision to follow his lead.

“Okay! I’m out! Wish me luck Ladies.”

“Break both your legs.”

“If he puts them behind my head too long maybe.” Caprice razzed Naomi for her remark. She certainly hoped that might happen. Legs behind her head, unbroken though. Hurrying out to his borrowed 4Runner she hops in on the passenger side forced to move something large out of her way without looking directly at it. Once she did Caprice paused and left her door open in case it required a quick escape.

“Get in or get out.” He stared only at the diner, not her. Fingers creaking on the steering wheel in a white-knuckle grip on his own reality. He noticed Naomi and Midnight watching them from the windows. Once Midnight connected eyes with Nick, she lowered them and used both hands to encircle her neckline just as he was holding his steering wheel. That key inspiration went over Nick’s head until he considered that she might have been trying to let him know her mind was a sponge. He sat impressed!

“You ... have a human skull in your seat.”

“So sit on his face.”

“Seriously? Isn’t that kind of ... morbid?”

“If I have to explain anything to you, you’re not worth my attention.”

“He gotta name?” She chose to nudge the skull aside and crawl the rest of the way in, shutting the truck door.

“Ollie!”

“Ollie?” She flared her eyes, “That was my exes name ... yeah he was a bonehead too. Same beady eye ... socket.”

“He likes riding along with me.” Nick looks toward the antique trunk in front of the diner, still locked up. Caprice followed his gaze and discovered it for the first time.

“I’ve never seen that there before. Olan must have redecorated some before his fishing trip.”

“I did. It stays there.” He leers at her to ensure she understood not to meddle in his reasoning. “It ... adds something to the place.”

Mulling it over Caprice puckers her lower lip, “It does actually. Looks really old.”

“Date scratched on the inside says 1781. Dunno if that’s true or not but it helps give it character.” He backs up and proceeds to leave the parking lot. “You act scared. Is it Ollie or me?”

“You’re cute when you try and be badass.”

“I am badass.”

“I’m seeing that more and more. Thanks for the gift by the way. I fell in love with that lady’s perfume. Your buying it from her was ... unexpected. Did you really pay $120 dollars for this tiny little bottle?”

“I paid a hundred. Midnight paid the twenty. Thank her tomorrow.”

“Why would she do that? That girl lives in a rundown shack in the middle of nowhere. Every penny she earns keeps their utilities on. Her Daddy is a piece of work.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Love that girl but she’s the downside of trailer trash. She can’t afford a trailer even. Let alone garbage pickup. I should know I live in a trailer, and I can barely afford trash pickup.”

“She carries herself. Looks clean.”

“Oh, I’m not talking about hygiene ... I still don’t know your name.” She did but didn’t! “Am I going with Sir on a permanent basis?”

“Yep!”

“Nice! I love a man with a hint of mystery. So where do you live? I know it’s not Harbinger Shoals, yet you just bought it.”

“Beach house! Friend of mine let me borrow it while house hunting.”

“Nice friend. You must be rich. 1.8 big ones for that rundown island is impressive.”

“Good at saving money.”

“Invest?”

“In the right person.”

“Mmmm! Could I be Miss Right Person?”

“Miss Right Now at the moment. Get through tonight before dreaming of any tomorrow.”

“Ominous! I like living on the edge.” She knew she wouldn’t end up dead because Naomi and Midnight knew who she was with. Still, a chill did run down her spine.

“So do I.”

“Mind if I scoot closer?”

“Ask Ollie. He gets protective.”

“So was my Ollie. Bad news!”

“Best stay where you are.”

“Arm’s length all night long?”

“You won’t need to reach for me.”

“Mmmm! Come and get me Soldier.” She winked playfully. “Naomi told me you were in the military.”

“Yup!”

“Nice! Drill Sargent? I love following orders.”

“Nope! But that’s a good trait to have.”

“Sir, yes Sir!”

Nick merely offered a nasal exhale that was heard loud and clear.


Back at the diner three minutes after Nick drove away...

“Wanna talk Sweetie?” Naomi found Midnight lost in thought as closing time grew near, their tables cleared, food put away, counters spotless.

“About what?”

“About why he chose Caprice over you?”

“I’m nothing special.”

“You sell yourself short Midnight. You’re a beautiful young woman. The right man will come along and take you by surprise.”

“He has.”

“Mister Sanchez?”

“No ... I’d rather not say his name.” If not Sir ... not Nick ... she just wasn’t sure what to call him. Therefore, it was better to make a new man up.

“Mmmhmm! We both know it’s Sanchez. You don’t need to hide from me Sweetie. Just ... be careful. Let’s find out how he treats Caprice before you ... fall head over heels.” In response Midnight peers down at her feet. Fidgeting slightly, she knew what must be done.

“I’m not jealous.”

“So, what are you then?”

“Me.”

“You can be so ... complex sometimes.” Naomi scowled and patted Midnight’s knuckle. “Lock up for me this time?”

“Yes.”

“Kitchen’s dark our illustrious Chef snuck out the back. I’ll see you in the morning Midnight. Need a ride at least to that dirt road you call a highway?”

“No. I have my bus pass.”

“You never take me up on a lift. Why is that?”

“I like fresh air. It gives me a chance to think.”

“We can all use a bit of that. Once you get past the salt coming off the Atlantic. Have a good night, Sweetie, tell your Momma I said hello.”

“Okay.” Not much for furthering conversation Midnight walked her to the door and locked it behind her. With the key in the register Midnight returned to grab it then tied her apron to a hook inside the kitchen. From there she strolled aimlessly about the diner ending at Nick’s favorite booth. Hers!

Sitting there she stared out at the ocean observing distant tankers carrying crude oil on the horizon. Sighing she thought about the three pieces of paper Nick had her choose one from. Caressing the table top she sighs, “I pick this one.” Imagining Nick sitting across from her she envisioned him pointing at the floor as he had earlier. Sliding from her bench she dropped to her knees and lowered her eyes toward the tile floor. That pose led her to guide her skirt upward and reveal her uncompromised pussy. Rolling fingertips over her pubes she pouted, “I will not failure you.” Razors were needed, shaving cream too.

With no stores nearby she stood up and walked the diner from area to area. At the office in back she realized the owner Olan Kerrick often forgot to shave and kept a single razor handy in his desk. Of course, like Midnight he used soft soap and nearly dry shaved every time. Whip cream was her solution. Locating the razor, she left the office and grabbed the can of cool whip in the fridge along with a glass of water, taking them out into the dining room. Resting her items on Nick’s table she went to dim the lights and offer a darker gloom for ambience.

As she returns to the table, she chooses to sit up on the table top as if facing Nick should he be seated. Ignoring the outside world, she hiked her skirt all the way up to her waist, sitting on her bare butt cheeks. Moistening her pubes with water she applies the whip cream and lathers herself up. Hoping the razor was newer and still sharp she carefully removes her hair, utilizing the glass of water to clean the blades. Wanting it perfect she repeated the grooming twice, cautiously cleaning even in the hard-to-reach places. Silky smooth she looks up as if to lock eyes with Nick.

“I require your approval.”

With an imaginary nod she began rubbing her clit. Fingers digging deep up inside her Midnight falls back on the table and closes her eyes. Wishing he could watch her she moaned loudly for a good ten minutes, cumming twice, once squirting on the seat he would likely occupy.

Knowing her last bus was looming and the walk ahead to catch it she took her essentials including the water glass of floating follicles, Olan’s razor, and the cream with her. Locking up on the way out she carefully carried her items out to the trunk beneath the window. Resting her items in the gravel to free her hands in order to remove the necklace key it dawned on her that this chain was like a collar, so she chose not to remove it. Instead, she bent over further until she could unlock the trunk, lifting the lid.

From there she sat the glass of water, razor, and cream within the chest. This would be her offering tonight. Naomi’s comment earlier about heels led her to consider leaving her shoes, but that gift might have to wait until tomorrow. It was a long walk, and she was running tight on time.

Closing the lid, she got a chill just as she had earlier when opening the trunk. Her way of thinking, she concluded that Nick wanted more. Careful thoughts on what else could be sacrificed she removed her hair band releasing her ponytail and sat it on the paper note. Eying the razor she plucked it back up and used it to cut off a two-inch lock of her hair, arranging the curl in the elastic hair band. In her deciphering mind it was like setting a table. Nick’s table.

Hesitantly she closed the trunk and locked it up. Standing she kissed the key around her neck and smiled. She had to hit the road. For better or worse. She would heel tomorrow! With all her soul!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.