Cranes - Cover

Cranes

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda is much taken by a painting of cranes in a mating dance. Nils and Amanda emulate the dance. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils takes Amanda to an art show at a gallery down the street from his studio. It’s the last day of the showing, and attendance is poor. In the far room, Nils and Amanda find themselves alone.

“Kind of sad that these paintings are not more admired,” Amanda says.

“Yes, but the art is not really that good,” Nils replies.

“I do like this one,” Amanda says, indicating a painting of two cranes in mating dance.

“Yes,” Nils agrees. “You have a good eye.”

“Two good eyes,” Amanda says.

“And two good legs,” Nils says.

“And a good cunt,” Amanda says.

“A naughty cunt,” Nils says.

“A wet cunt,” Amanda says. “A cunt that needs to be fucked right now.”

Just then two gallery goers enter. Nils and Amanda leave immediately. The walk back to Nils’ studio takes longer than either would have preferred.

It is almost a week before Amanda next visits Nils.

“Quick, take off your clothes,” Nils tells her. “I have something to show you and it’s best appreciated naked.” Once Amanda is undressed, Nils leads her to the painting room. It is empty except for a single painting leaning against the far wall.

Please Wait while image loads

The cranes!” Amanda exclaims. “You bought it!”

“I liked the effect it seemed to have on you.”

“I think it’s having that effect on me now,” Amanda says.

Inspired by the painting of the cranes in mating dance before them, Amanda and Nils engage in energetic stand-up sex. Amanda braces herself against the wall. From behind her, Nils’ cock fairly flies into Amanda’s fuck-ready cunt.

Please Wait while image loads

As their coitus continues, Nils and Amanda find themselves trying out some new positions. Here Amanda manages to keep her eyes on the cranes as she enjoys Nils’ cock. Nils’ keeps his eyes on Amanda’s cunt. He grips Amanda’s ankle so she can thrust more vigorously. She cries out and comes. The powerful contractions compel Nils into an orgasm of his own.

Please Wait while image loads

After a few minutes of rest, Nils pulls Amanda’s pleasure-drenched body up along his torso until her pussy presses the beard-cushioned point of his chin. He sits her up. Her lust-swollen clit perches upon his tongue. His lips encase the darling love bud, and he sucks it, licks it, flicks it, sucks it some more. Again and again Amanda comes, suspended in the ecstasy of seemingly endless orgasm.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.