Senior Constable Candice McNamara - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch' - Cover

Senior Constable Candice McNamara - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch'

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rebecca 'Becky' Campbell and the brunette Policewoman - Prequel to Senior Constable 'Annie' Kensington... Prostitution in Melbourne's hard northern suburbs 1995

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

... ‘The Cunt’ and ‘Becky’ Campbell 1995

“We’re alone...?” Sandra asked – the ‘Pimp’ hesitated in the doorway.

She knew that the Thomastown Police Station was ostensibly ‘closed for business’ at this hour.

Constable Christopher Murphy and Senior Constable ‘Nobby’ Clarke were working the ‘Divisional Van’ on the Nightshift, and would be working out of the larger Reservoir Police Station. Not part of Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan’s clique, they cared little what their female colleagues were doing...

“Not quite, Mistress Sandra...” replied Annie. She took ‘The Countess’ by the hand,

“I suppose, “The former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ conceded, “That I should’ve told you before?”

‘The Countess’ raised an eyebrow. It was then, that both ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams and Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara appeared from the doorway into the Watchousekeeper’s Office. Annie paused. She ushered the ‘Pimp’ from the foyer and closed the door – the other two policewomen hesitated...

“It’s not just is tonight, Mistress Sandra – I really hope you don’t mind?” explained Annie finally.

“Oh...?”

“I don’t think, “continued Annie, “That we can really keep Becky out of ‘trouble’ on our own?”

“N-No...?” enquired the ‘Pimp’ – Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington nodded with a sigh.

She had telephoned the Greensborough ‘Women Police’ earlier – Senior Constable Laura ‘Blondie’ Delahuntey had once worked with the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ at Russell Street Police Station,

“I think, “Annie asked, “You know ‘Blondie’ Delahuntey – both Candice and I trust her, you see?”

Sandra smiled. She had known ‘Blondie’ for some years. Laura Elaine Delahuntey had once shared her bed...

“We’re going to need help if we’re to keep ‘Wild Bill’ from causing too much ‘trouble’ for you...?”

That much the ‘Pimp’ did understand. She was already paying the corrupt policeman a substantial part of the profits she made – Senior Constable Candice McNamara headed to the small meal room at the rear. Reluctantly, ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams followed her, leaving ‘The Countess’ with the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ to talk in privacy,

“I didn’t think you’d mind if the ‘Women Police’ were a part of this, Mistress Sandra...?” added Annie.

‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Headjob Hanna’ Monaghan had come with ‘Blondie’ to the Thomastown Police Station,

“Seems, the ‘party’ tonight just got a little fuckin’ more interesting, doesn’t it, Miss Kensington...?”

“Indeed...” agreed the blonde policewoman. ‘The Countess’ headed off towards the meal room with Annie – it seemed so surreal. A suburban ‘Cop Shop’ in the middle of the night. Policewomen. And, a ‘Pimp’...?

Not that she was worried. Brandi Lee had been ‘moonlighting’ as a prostitute for almost a month,

‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams worked for her, as did ‘Headjob Hanna’ too. Though both were policewomen, they needed to supplement their Victoria Police pay to finance their rather hedonistic lifestyles. And that was Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon’s ace. She had eyes in both the Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’ and Greensborough ‘Women Police’...

“Make yourself at home...?” suggested Annie finally. Sandra hesitated.

Seated at the table. Senior Constable Laura ‘Blondie’ Delahuntey looked up.

Beneath the large kitchen table, ‘Trainee’ Constable ‘Headjob Hanna’ Monaghan was kneeling – her uniform shirt lay draped over a nearby chair as she performed cunnilingus on ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams. Positioned the other side of Senior Constable Laura ‘Blondie’ Delahuntey, ‘The Cunt’ looked up a moment later. Saying nothing, ‘The Countess’ took hold of the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ in the open doorway. She pulled Annie closer, kissing the blonde policewoman on the lips as both ‘Blondie’ and ‘The Cunt’ watched. It was pure theatrics. A statement from the ‘Pimp’ – neither ‘Blondie’ nor ‘The Cunt’ seemed to mind. Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon now owned all the local police ‘cunts’ and that suited her. Cocaine and Prostitution. Annie and Brandi Lee. ‘Blondie’ and ‘Headjob Hanna’ – Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara too. And, all it would cost her, was Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell sharing her bed with the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ for now...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.