Senior Constable Candice McNamara - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch' - Cover

Senior Constable Candice McNamara - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch'

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rebecca 'Becky' Campbell and the brunette Policewoman - Prequel to Senior Constable 'Annie' Kensington... Prostitution in Melbourne's hard northern suburbs 1995

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Becky raised herself in her chair. Supporting herself with both hands, she stood up slowly – the young prostitute closed her eyes. Raising both hands, she reached up and uttered a groan. Wearing only a gold chain necklace and her trademark short-sleeved white uniform shirt, she took a step towards the coffee table and away from her comfortable lounge chair. Tentative. Her mind still focussed on those memories of Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara and the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ she had just enjoyed. Becky opened her eyes. Grasping her hands even tighter, she sighed.

She’d carefully rolled the sleeves of her knotted white shirt even shorter, imitating the manner in which Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington wore her own uniform shirt – Glenda was still not home yet, or so it seemed. Glenda Catherine Sandringham had moved in with her only two weeks earlier. Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell was quite alone. They’d both shared a cell at ‘Fairlie’ Prison, and yet, neither their Parole Officer, the Housing Commission nor the Victoria Police seemed to take exception with them sharing the townhouse at ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments...? Parole it appeared was going to prover none too onerous. Clasping her hands, she arched her back. Illuminated by the glare of her television set, the prostitute’s skin seemed to glisten. It tingled. And the crisp white fabric of her knotted shirt only caressed at her hard nipples as she now stared at her ceiling. She needed another drink. And, she needed a policewoman to share her bed for the rest of the night, or so she now told herself...

Sandra Maree Avalon hesitated.

Lingering in the front door of the Thomastown Police Station, the thirty year old ‘Pimp’ took a moment to compose herself – not that it was her first time at the small ‘Cop Shop’ on Main Street, but she had rarely if ever, been there by her own choice as she was now. But, she knew that Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan was not working. Nor was Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight either. Less than a week since Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara had come to the alleyway on her own, Sandra had been invited to meet up with the local policewomen. ‘The Countess’ was not your usual ‘Pimp’ – nonetheless, the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ wasn’t about to take Sandra Lee Avalon for granted. ‘The Cunt’ had been right. ‘The Countess’ could be trusted. And that was why Sandra had come to the Thomastown Police Station a little after three o’clock in the morning. Nobody else knew. Not even Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell or ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams...?

Sandra had no illusions. Policewomen like Candice and Annie could do very little. The ‘Pimp’ knew

that ‘Wild Bill’ and his ‘Officer in Charge’ could do whatever they wanted in regard to her prostitutes!

She did however, have something over the arrogant pair of policemen. ‘The Countess’ suspected that both Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara and ‘Annie’ Kensington may have guessed, but they’d not said a thing to wither her or Becky, so there was a chance that they had no idea what her ‘secret’ was...?

Taking a hurried deep breath, the Sandra stepped inside at last. Her steps were measured. And, her stiletto heels announced her arrival, or so sit seemed to the ‘Pimp’ as she entered the suburban ‘Cop Shop’ – Sandra Lee Avalon looked more like a Businesswoman than a ‘Pimp’ with her black ‘pencil line’ skirt, matching leather stiletto boots and red long-sleeved shirt. Her burgundy-tinted hair seemed to accentuate her high cheekbones and seductive green eyes as she paused in the small foyer. ‘The Countess’ had long been a contradiction in terms. Ruthless and often uncompromising, she took an almost maternal care of her girls – she would not tolerate any behaviour that might unduly affect her illicit business, and that included both Heroin and Ice. She did though, accept that both Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell and Glenda Sandringham, liked a little Cocaine, but that was as far as it went – she was tough and had several ‘prior convictions’ for assault too. That however, was more an indictment on those who tried to take from Sandra what they didn’t deserve. Nonetheless, she could be kind and caring, and that was why her Prostitutes were so loyal to the ‘Pimp’ and that had been recognised by both the Greensborough ‘Women Police’ and Thomastown’s three ‘General Duties’ Policewomen too.

Senior Constable Candice McNamara stood at the front counter. She’d been expecting the ‘Pimp’ – the brunette policewoman’s uniform shirt hung loose and unbuttoned, revealing her white bra and distinctive pierced belly-button. Though ostensibly on Leave, ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams stood by ‘The Cunt’ – the young policewoman’s eyes fixed on Sandra.

‘The ‘Pimp’ acknowledged the younger policewoman with a smile.

“Mistress Sandra...” greeted Brandi Lee.

‘The Countess’ paused. She closed the front door and carefully locked it.

She was confident that nobody had seen her enter the Thomastown Police Station. But, she knew only too well, that whatever they were going to discuss, discretion was paramount. Policewomen attracted rumours. Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara was a prime example of how gossip and innuendo followed a female police officer – Sandra knew everything about Candivce, including what had happened back at the Greensborough ‘Women Police’ Division.

Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon had come from Dimmatina’s Café. Nobody had followed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.