Senior Constable Candice McNamara - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch' - Cover

Senior Constable Candice McNamara - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch'

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Rebecca 'Becky' Campbell and the brunette Policewoman - Prequel to Senior Constable 'Annie' Kensington... Prostitution in Melbourne's hard northern suburbs 1995

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’...

Senior Constable Candice ‘Candi’ McNamara (2)

... ‘The Cunt’ and ‘Becky’ Campbell 1995

“Fifty dollars...” repeated the policewoman solemnly. Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara believed that was the going rate. Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon and her two prostitutes seemed to confirm it too.

And, it was all she had left after paying her rent the day before – other than, the money that the twenty-five year old brunette kept for ‘emergencies’ in her policewoman’s issue handbag. She intended to pay that fifty dollars to Becky as well.

“Pleasure doin’ business with you, Miss McNamara...” whispered Sandra.

The kinky ‘Pimp’ moved aside - lowering her hand, Glenda now released her hold on the policewoman’s arm,

“I’ll do anything, Miss Rebecca?” added Candice.

“I’m so sorry about what happened the other night?”

‘The Cunt’ glanced at Sandra. Saying nothing for the moment, the ‘Pimp’ smiled – she had been told by ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams of how Senior Constable Candice McNamara felt. ‘The Countess’ had realised the opportunity now on offer.

“I want to make it up to you, Miss Avalon – Miss Rebecca...?”

Candice Belle McNamara. Christened ‘The Cunt’ by Senior Sergeant Barry McKnight - the chauvinistic ‘Officer in Charge’ of the Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’ had been told by Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan of what had occurred with the prostitute earlier in the week. Savouring the tempting scent of Candice’s ‘Tommy Girl’ perfume, the ‘Pimp’ continued to hold Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara’s hand,

“It wasn’t really your fault, Miss Candice...” was Becky’s response.

Ironically, the young prostitute had felt just as guilty. And, that was something new for Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell – she’d never felt guilty about ‘fucking’ a policewoman before...?

“I should’ve done something?” suggested Candice with a muffled sigh...

“What could you have done?” queried Beck in reply. ‘The Cunt’ shrugged.

Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan had not given her a choice. Candice had been cowed by the muscular former ‘Olympian’ – taller than both the policewoman and the prostitute, his mere presence and physical dominance had forced Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell and Senior Constable Candice McNamara to comply.

Becky knew better than to refuse. She’d dealt with ‘Wild Bill’ before.

‘Wild Bill’ too, knew how to deal with ‘The Countess’ and her other prostitutes – it was the price the ‘Pimp’ paid to run prostitutes in Thomastown.

Sandra and Glenda were still thinking on the policewoman’s offer.

They’d been jealous of Becky. And, they both wanted to have the policewoman ‘eat’ their respective ‘pussies’ too – they’d both had ‘sex’ with ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams in the Female Cells’ of the Thomastown Police Station, but Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara was something else...

“I don’t know...?” confessed Candice.

She just knew that she should’ve done something...?

Becky however, would have none of it,

‘I doubt it, Miss McNamara...” the prostitute assured ‘The Cunt’ with a reassuring smile,

“Not without making it even worse than it is?” Becky added with a sigh.

Candice nodded in agreement...

“I guess not...” she conceded.

Prostitution was still against the Law. But, there was little really being done by neither the Victoria Police, nor the Conservative Politicians who loudly proclaimed ‘Law and Order’ from Spring Street. Whether it was the Liberal/National Coalition or Australian Labor Party, nobody seemed willing to do anything about Prostitution.

“What about us?” Glenda asked – she had watched Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara performing cunnilingus on Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell a few nights before. The prostitute had also witnessed the policewoman lick the ‘cum’ from the young prostitute’s face,

“You know we want ‘a piece of the action’ too, Miss McNamara...?”

“Glenda...?” protested Sandra,

“Brandi Lee Williams...?” Becky reminded her ‘Pimp’ and Glenda – Candice raised an eyebrow. It had been less than a fortnight since ‘B’ District had conducted ‘Operation Goodwood’ in Thomastown and the surrounding suburbs of Lalor and Keon Park. It had seen the ‘District Support Group’ work with both the ‘General Duties’ officers from Reservoir, Thomastown, and the policewomen from the Greensborough ‘Women Police’ for eight hours. Sandra and her prostitutes had all been arrested. Detained for three hours, they’d been subsequently released without charges.

Candice had no idea that ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams had vacillated their release...? Nor did she know about the young ‘trainee’ policewoman’s illicit ‘relationship’ with the ‘Pimp’...?

“And, there’s the new ‘cunt’ too, isn’t there?” continued Becky,

“Senior Constable Anne Kensington...?” Candice queried – Becky nodded...

“You can take your fuckin’ chances with Annie Kensington too?” Becky then suggested to Glenda,

“Miss Rebecca...?” Candice gasped.

“I don’t have to share...” whispered Becky – she blew a kiss to Glenda.

“Oh...?”Becky then blew a kiss to her ‘Pimp’...

“Mmmmm...?”

Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon nodded. She’s already given Becky carte blanche to do what she wanted with Candice,

“I’ve thought of nothing else, Miss Rebecca?” the policewoman admitted.

She undid her short-sleeved policewoman’s uniform shirt – Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara no longer cared about her career with the Victoria Police,

“I have been wondering when I’d see you again, Policewoman?”

Becky could hardly believe what she was saying.

The irony was not lost on either the ‘Pimp’ or Glenda either,

“I’ve thought of nothing else but this moment...?” replied Candice - the crisp pale-blue fabric of her policewoman’s uniform shirt caressed at her skin as she slipped her shirt off. ‘The Countess’ and Glenda released their hold on ‘The Cunt’...

“Nothing but offering myself to you, Miss Rebecca?”

Raising her hand, Candice brushed a few loose strands of dark hair from her eyes with the back of her hand. Shrugging again, the ‘Pimp’ stepped aside,

“Fifty dollars huh...?” she whispered.

Candice nodded. Lowering her hand, she massaged her shoulder.

“Sounds reasonable...” observed Sandra.

Becky still found it hard to believe...? It seemed surreal – like some sort of dream!

Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara was going to pay for ‘sex’ – Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had ‘pleasured’ several female ‘Pigs’ like Candice before. She’s even lived with a police ‘cunt’ for several months before being imprisoned in ‘Fairlie’ Prison.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.