Senior Constable Candice McNamara - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch' - Cover

Senior Constable Candice McNamara - Thomastown 'Uniform Branch'

Copyright© 2022 by Uniformity2022

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rebecca 'Becky' Campbell and the brunette Policewoman - Prequel to Senior Constable 'Annie' Kensington... Prostitution in Melbourne's hard northern suburbs 1995

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Crime   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’...

Senior Constable Candice ‘Candi’ McNamara

... ‘The Cunt’ and ‘Becky’ Campbell 1995

How had it all begun?

Lost in thought, Becky sat back in her chair facing the television. It had been less than twenty-four hours since she’d first met the newest policewoman to be stationed at the Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’ - the young prostitute still found it hard to believe what had happened the previous day with Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington...?

She stared at the crumpled pale-blue policewoman’s uniform shirt that lay draped over the other lounge chair. A souvenir. Trophy. Annie had given her the shirt.

Had she really ‘fucked’ the former ‘Miss Victoria Police’ in the ‘Whittlesea Gardens’...?

Could it be possible? Or, was it all some sort of erotic fantasy...?

Senior Constable Candice McNamara too. And, what about ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams? Rebecca ‘Becky’ had lost interest in what was on the television.

In fact, as she lay back in her comfortable chair, she was only vaguely aware that the television was still on. Becky’s mind had turned to that night in the alleyway with both

Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan and Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara - it had been almost a week, yet Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell felt like it had been over a month or so.

‘Wild Bill’ was an occupational hazard. She’d dealt with male police officers like him before. Arrogant. Corrupt and immoral. A hard ‘cock’ in a policeman’s uniform.

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell remembered the sad look in Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara’s dark eyes – the twenty-five year old brunette had been humiliated some six days before in the alleyway between Settlement Road and Cliveden Court. Forced to watch Beck ‘pleasure’ Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan – the vivacious young prostitute only too well, that ‘The Cunt’ had not been the first female police officer to suffer that indignity at the hands of ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan. It was no secret that he’d ‘fucked’ both ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams and a number of other police ‘cunts’ in ‘B’ District...

But, what Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had not expected that night, was that the arrogant ‘Wild Bill’ had then forced Candice to ‘eat’ the young prostitute’s wet ‘pussy’ afterwards - that had been a surprise, as had Senior Constable Candice McNamara quickly bringing Becky to ‘orgasm’ as she performed cunnilingus on her in the alleyway.

Primed for sex like most prostitutes, Becky had wondered if she’d ever see the brunette policewoman again? Or, would Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara be made to resign - too humiliated to remain in the Victoria Police in ‘disgrace’ after what had happened...?

Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon had also wondered the same thing - the notorious ‘Pimp’ intrigued by what Becky had told her about the brunette policewoman. However, both ‘The Countess’ and Becky had not expected what had happened a few days later. The young prostitute smiled to herself. Closing her eyes, she recalled what had occurred – Sandra ‘The Countess’ and Glenda Sandringham had witnessed it as well. Surreal. It had caught the ‘Pimp’ and her prostitutes by surprise. Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara had come looking for the prostitute. And, she’d been all on her own.

Becky had returned once more to her favourite haunt. Sandra ‘The Countess’ Avalon and another of her prostitutes, Glenda Sandringham, had been there too. It had been yet another quiet night. Too quiet perhaps. Little business. Glenda and ‘The Countess’ had lingered at the far end of the alleyway – Glenda had been Becky’s former cell mate in ‘Fairlie’ Women’s Prison, and the two young prostitutes lived together at ‘The Mayfair’ Apartments in Keon Park. The kinky ‘Pimp’ had come to an arrangement with Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara and ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams, but that was something Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell knew little of. All she knew, was that for the time being, she was being left alone by Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan and the other ‘pigs’ from the Thomastown Police Station.

Sandra took care of Becky and Glenda. She dealt cocaine too. But, the ‘Pimp’ had been unable to do anything about what had happened with ‘Wild Bill’ a few days before - ‘The Countess’ nonetheless, promising to turn a ‘blind eye’ to what Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell might do with Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara. She had carte blanche to do what she wanted with the twenty-five year old brunette policewoman, as far as both ‘The Countess’ and the other prostitutes were concerned – ‘The Countess’ nevertheless, wanted ‘Probationary’ Constable Brandi Lee Williams for herself. Becky had no problem with that. Not that she really thought she’d enjoy ‘sex’ with Candice again!

In fact, both Sandra and Glenda had teased Becky over Candice, suggesting that they were a little jealous over the fact she had been ‘pleasured’ by an attractive ‘pig’ - not that they’d really expected what had then occurred.

Fortunately, there had been no sign of Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan or anybody else from the Thomastown ‘Uniform Branch’ - neither Becky, Glenda nor Sandra had seen any police. That was unusual...?

Becky had given a single ‘blow job’ and handed the twenty dollars to Sandra. Tuesday’s were always quiet. Glenda had yet to attract any business - the consensus was, that the previous night’s ‘fun’ with ‘Wild Bill’ and ‘The Cunt’ had scared off the clientele...?

Leaning back comfortably against the wall, Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell had been content to smoke a cigarette, apathetically watching the passing traffic along Settlement Road as she waited for more business. ‘The Countess’ wasn’t particularly worried.

The notorious ‘Pimp’ was a realist. And, both Becky and Glenda would remain in the alley for another hour or so. They rarely needed encouragement. The prostitutes had enjoyed a fairly lucrative weekend and had a few dollars hidden away at home. Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan had taken his share of course. And, Glenda Sandringham had given him a ‘blow job’ on Sunday night. Nonetheless, the two prostitutes had still paid their ‘Pimp’ almost five hundred dollars apiece.

Alone with her thoughts, Becky remembered it all. Every little detail. Vivid memories of Senior Constable ‘Wild Bill’ Donovan. Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara and Senior Constable ‘Annie’ Kensington. It still seemed surreal. Crisp short-sleeved policewomen’s uniform shirts and firm bodies. Moist lips and wet ‘cunt’ – policewomen offering themselves to her. The secluded ‘Whittlesea Gardens’ in Barry Road. And, the alleyway off Settlement Road. The contrast seemed quite remarkable. In her mind, she could still see Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara kneeling before her.

Becky could almost feel the brunette policewoman’s tongue sliding effortlessly between her creamy ‘cunt lips’ once more - ‘Wild Bill’ watching as Candice performed cunnilingus on her. What she couldn’t quite understand however, was the guilt she now felt for what had happened that night...? Senior Constable Candice McNamara was just another ‘pig’ or so she had once thought - wasn’t the brunette policewoman just another ‘cunt’...?

Rebecca ‘Becky’ Campbell’s thoughts now focussed on the alleyway once again.

She’d heard a familiar voice,

“Well, what do we ‘ave here then?” Glenda had asked – Becky had opened her eyes.

Headlights flashed along Settlement Road. And, it took her a moment to realise what was happening...? Silhouetted by the streetlights in Cliveden Court, Senior Constable Candice ‘The Cunt’ McNamara stood at the far end of the alleyway...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.