Second Time Around - Cover

Second Time Around

Copyright© 2022 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A happy housewife takes an ocean cruise and gets pushed overboard by a scheming pussy chaser wanting her younger sister all to himself alone. Adding insult to injury, her slutty sister marries her widowed husband after nightly visits to his bedroom for carnal bliss. The housewife hooks up with a depressed male angel and both are banished to earth as punishment. Now she can begin her search for justice against her next of kin and the murderous jerk that ended her life far too early.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

I woke up to the bright daylight coming in the window with wide open blinds.

Mark the fallen angel was still up in the master bedroom with two girls covering his toned body at both ends.

I, on the other hand, was sporting a massive hangover due to too much booze the evening before and I vowed to never do it again. Unfortunately, I knew that a promise I was unlikely to keep because my particular weakness was a good Chianti and I found it impossible to refuse a free Merlot.

It was impossible for me to criticize Mark’s decadent behavior because when one is inside a glass house it is not advisable to throw stones.

I nursed my hangover with my daddy’s remedy for such things. You don’t really want to know the ingredients because it would probably make a normal person liable to puke.

Memories of Mark the murderer came to mind and mixed into my wandering daydreams were visions of my cheating ex-husband and my pitiful sister probably humping like rabbits on my king-sized bed purchased from Macy’s at premier prices. I loved that bed. I loved being fucked on it. I loved the way the mattress lifted my ass up high when my husband pounded me hard and heavy.

I almost came close to forgiving him and his cheating ways despite my need for revenge on the people who had conspired to eliminate me from the game of life with not a single word of warning. I think I would not be as pissed off just thinking about it if he had at least given me a hint of his intentions and shared with me his incestuous urges to hump my little sister behind my back.

A knock on the front door startled me out of my negative bout with self-pity and I ran to answer it before whoever it was woke Mark or the girls before they charged their batteries with some much needed sleep.

I opened the front door to see a handsome young man wearing a yellow uniform that advertised him to be member of the “Mosquito Mike” brigade of insect killers that took care of our back yard and the garage and patio area to keep the pesky critters away from our premises during the humid spawning season. I hated those insect invaders with a passion and would be happy to see total genocide of them from the Earth forever.

“Good morning, Miss, my name is Joe, and I am here for your monthly application. It should only take about 30 minutes to do the job.”

I realized I was wearing my nearly sheer nightie and the floppy slippers that were so comfortable that I usually wore them inside the house whenever possible. It was hard for me to keep my eyes off the bulge in his tight trouser pants and I wondered if he was married or had a sweet young thing as a girlfriend. I knew it was totally inappropriate for me to have those thoughts but Mark the angel had been ignoring me lately in favor of the young chicks that flocked to his side whenever he mixed socially.

“You can come through the house to the back yard, Joe, it is so much better to sit on the patio now that you guys are controlling the mosquitos. Would you like a glass of cold water?”

We paused in the kitchen, and I poured him a tall glass of purified water from the fridge and he swigged it down in a single gulp making me admire his bobbing Adams-apple as he swallowed it down. It reminded me of my problems in swallowing Mark the angel’s angelic seeds when he flooded my mouth with his heavenly cum. I bent over the kitchen sink and rinsed the glasses unaware that my ass was easily seen from behind highlighted by the morning sun through the window that faced the fenced backyard.

Joe placed his empty glass in the sink reaching over my shoulder and in so doing, he inadvertently pressed his hard dick right in the crack of my ass from behind.

I have to admit my head shot up from my duties and I imagined his shaft penetrating my anal highway with a random thought from my impossible dirty mind.

I am certain that I was blushing from the naughty thought and I looked over my shoulder at the young man and simply spread my legs and told him, “Don’t be too gentle, Joe, I like it rough at this time of day.”

I think in his haste he tore my nightie but in all honesty I didn’t care. When I saw the size of his monster cock, I lost all reluctance to resist his advances. My only concern was that I was not loose enough to take it all inside and that would be a shame to waste a single inch of raw manhood.

All of my hidden sins came home to roost and I found myself reciting a plea for forgiveness even as I continued to hold my ass out for more of Joe’s delectable dick in between my heated cheeks. I saw the workers in the back yard doing their thing and Joe continued pounding my ass almost lifting out of my sandals with the force of his humping action. I guess we were like a couple of animals doing it from behind but deep inside I loved taking it this way because I could shut my eyes and imagine I was being forced to give up my anal treasure to a strange invader into my personal secret space without permission.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.