Second Time Around - Cover

Second Time Around

Copyright© 2022 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A happy housewife takes an ocean cruise and gets pushed overboard by a scheming pussy chaser wanting her younger sister all to himself alone. Adding insult to injury, her slutty sister marries her widowed husband after nightly visits to his bedroom for carnal bliss. The housewife hooks up with a depressed male angel and both are banished to earth as punishment. Now she can begin her search for justice against her next of kin and the murderous jerk that ended her life far too early.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Prostitution   Revenge   Violence  

As part of my planning for my foray into the neighborhood pub to finally confront my former husband about his shameful disloyalty with my younger sister, I asked my new friend Destiny to come with me into the Lion’s Den to brace the guilty macho man.

I invited Destiny over to our house for dinner one night for pot roast and she showed up wearing this slutty outfit that made quite the impression on our house guest Monique. Monique was literally drooling to get into the oversexed Destiny’s pants that she made a fool of herself by inviting her to see her collection of vintage records up in her room upstairs.

Mark the angel and I sat on the sofa trying our best to ignore the sounds of vigorous sex upstairs with little success. I gave into my weak impulses and bent down to give Mark some oral relief from the frustration of listening and not being able to participate without interrupting their joyful union.

I slurped disgracefully on Mark’s shorter than average cock tasting his heavenly flavor with my despairing tastebuds. He pressed down on the back of my head, and I knew he was ready to give me his angelic juices to sooth my need for the magic medicine that would make me content.

Destiny came down the stairs looking quite disheveled with her hair all mussed up and her lipstick all over the bottom of her face letting us know she was into heavy oral ministrations. Our Monique followed with that look on her face that made her look like a pussy cat that had swallowed the canary.

Fortunately, Mark had already sprayed the back of my throat with his heavenly juices and we were sitting on the sofa pretending total disinterest in the scent of sex in the air around the pair of sinning females. We all made small talk despite the tense atmosphere of a pending orgy all around us.

Monique went up the stairs with Mark leaving me alone with my massage partner Destiny. In a matter of moments, we were entangled with our arms and legs all twisted in various directions. I discovered her twat was drenched with liquid gold and I didn’t ask if it was hers or Monique’s pussy juice and in all honesty at that moment in time I didn’t care.

We scissored each other’s lower half with decadent slowness and soon I was fast approaching that point of no return when my own release was triggered with infinite tingling that swept over me from head to toe. Destiny rested in my arms, and she admitted her name was not Destiny but just plain old Ruth Smith and that she was a country girl with seven brothers and sisters working their ass off on her daddy’s farm like servants or even slaves. They were all used by daddy and his two brothers for all things sexual and were punished when they didn’t toe the line. Her mama had passed all worn out from tending to the three brothers. She was a tiny thing and she passed before her time blessed with her children and totally unaware of the brothers’ use of her offspring for their sexual needs. Her religious nature would have been shocked at the very thought.

The poor woman was calm and serene now in that special place above and still retained a positive impression of her depraved husband and his two wayward brothers. I knew for a fact she was able to research all of her husband’s mortal sins and discover his impudent use of his offspring for personal pleasure. Human nature being what it is, I was equally certain she made no effort to do so because it was not in her nature to be vindictive or confrontational.

Ruth, who I now call the former Destiny, was adamant that she accompany me to the pub to give me cover when I approached my former husband. I felt reasonably certain that he would not recognize me because of the beautiful blonde wig I now owned and the cosmetic changes that Ruth had used on my face to change my appearance. I had to work on my movements and my personality because I knew they would be dead giveaways of my former housewife role. It was shortly after my demise that I became fully aware of my husband’s weakness in humping my younger sister behind my back. It really bothered me that he had butt-fucked her several time right on our marriage bed and I wondered how I could have been so naïve not to realize what a cheating bastard her really was in reality.

Ruth was wearing her much loved fuck me black leather pumps and short black leather skirt. Of course, she was not wearing any panties or bra and one could sense her ripeness for sudden taking and her attitude of looseness was written on her seductive face for all the men to understand the full extent of her carnal hunger.

On the other hand, I was wearing my matronly duds from my housewife days to hide my sexual assets and I relied on my cosmetic changes and new wig to hide my origins from my heavily drinking ex-spouse.

Of course, I got hit on just as often because of Ruth’s glittering sex appeal and the guys understood that we were a package deal if they wanted to score.

I was momentarily distracted from my target by the arrival of a pair of identical twins with hard muscles and big bulges in their crotches. They were Adam and Alvin and were both over six feet tall and were packing two hundred pounds of masculine sex appeal on their slender frames.

They both were attracted to Ruth right from the first minute but Alvin was satisfied with feeling me up in all my sensitive places whilst he waited for his turn at my sparkling companion who was already three sheets to the wind with the delightful white wine served at the bar. We were in a corner booth and Alvin had his big leg pinning my ass to the bench with his hardness lurking in the vicinity of my pristine ass waiting for some action of the depraved kind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.