21st Birthday - Cover

21st Birthday

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Anybody's 21st Birthday is a special occasion. Mine was not long after we had come out of lockdown, but would it still be special or even more special?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Smoking  

“Wow, that was some night” Fiona said as we got in to my bedroom “my lips are sore, my pussy lips are raw and my tongue feels like sand paper but fuck was it worth it, and as for your family I cannot believe what has happened tonight. I have to say if somebody had told me what happened I would say they were massive bullshitters that would never happen in a family”. There were a few moments of silence until I said “Yes it did happen, the only person not involved tonight who has been involved before was Patch but you know about that”, “well have you told us the total story about Patch?” Mia enquired. “ No, he has fucked me, and on several occasions, that is it, I have no more secrets about me from either of you two, now are we all going to sleep together, but as I am the birthday girl I get to sleep in the middle “.

It was all agreed and we hugged each other as we fell asleep, all facing the same direction, Mia behind me and Fiona in front. Sleeping naked with my two best friends finished off an amazing night. I slept very soundly until Mia pushed me in the back and said “do you hear that?”, my hearing wasn’t great as I had just woken up but I could hear “fuck, fuck, fuck me deeper, good dog”. I had to investigate so I turned to Mia, told her to get out of bed quietly and follow me. We walked slowly and quietly along the landing until we arrived at Mum’s bedroom door which was slightly ajar. I peeped in, and there it was, Patch fucking the living daylights out of Aunty Emma from behind with a naked Mum lying underneath her and Aunties tongue lapping Mum’s cunt. What an amazing sight to wake up to even if it was only after three and a half hours sleep. I pushed the door open wider so that Mia could get a good view, who came up behind me, held me, then started to play with my nipples. Aunty Emma was still in the deep throes of passion, whilst Mum couldn’t see us as she had her eyes closed. We moved further in to the room and I saw that Aunty wasn’t going anywhere soon as she was knotted with Patch, “having fun ladies?” I laughed, Mum’s eyes opened, and then she said “just a bit of doggy sex to start off the day”. My pussy was starting to leak from the show in front of me so I turned to Mia, gave her a kiss and said “let’s leave these bitches to it, take me back to bed and fuck me”.

We were walking the few steps back to my bedroom when Dad came out of the bathroom dressed only in a towel, “where are you naked beauties going?” he asked, “back to bed for some great sex” Mia replied. “Where is Fiona?”, “oh she is still asleep”, “so won’t your sex wake her up, I know how noisy Kate can be? Use my room, I am just getting changed before I go down for breakfast”. “Mr Archer, if we go in to your room the only breakfast you are having is us, and besides you do owe me” Mia said with a big smirk on her face as she went to pull his towel off, “come on Daddy Mia has spoken and I totally agree with her”. We pushed him in to his room, and the pair of us started to lick up and down his cock which had become very hard very quickly, exchanging kisses with each other when we reached the tip of his cock before Mia took his cock in to her mouth, licking up his precum. “This is one very tasty cock, I see why you keep going back for more” she said to me when she came up for air, then she sat on Daddy’s very erect cock gently lowering her pussy bit by bit until she had all of his cock inside her wet cunt. I went and sat on Dad’s face “lick me Daddy while you fuck my best friend, give her what you gave me last night and have ever since you started fucking me, give it to her hard, show the lesbian what she is missing from a real man”. Mia started screaming verbal obscenities, getting louder when I pulled and twisted her nipples “fucking bitch, you know I love that, keep fucking me Mr Archer, deep in my cunt, fuck me, oh yes, so good”. She looked as if she was reaching her peak of orgasm when all of a sudden she got off Daddy’s cock, got on all fours “fuck my ass Mr Archer, I need your cock in my ass, I want a real cock in there, only had a big plastic one before, take my real cock ass virginity please”. Daddy’s eyes lit up, he hadn’t fucked me in the ass yet, as he spat in to her ass two or three times before he started to gently push his cock in to her asshole. I got up to have a closer look, it looked amazing, “fuck my ass Mr Archer, fuck me so deep, give me everything you have got, then fill my ass with your spunk, oh fuck that feels so good”. Mia was coming to orgasm so I gave her a helping hand by twisting her nipple with one hand and fingering her clit with the other. “Fuck, fuck, I am cumming, cum with me Mr Archer, fill up my insides, oh fuck” and just as Mia started her orgasm the look on Daddy’s face was telling me that he was cumming deep inside Mia’s ass. “Don’t take it out yet, leave it in, I want to feel filled up” she exclaimed as her whole body was covered in sweat. She collapsed on to the bed “that was the most incredible sex I have ever had, Mr Archer, you are a real fucking stud, and when Kate is too far gone with her pregnancy call me and I will be your sex slave”. The colour drained out of Dad’s cheeks when Mia mentioned pregnancy whilst I had a quiet chuckle to myself. “I think I need a second shower in an hour so fuck off back to your own bedroom” Dad announced. I hugged him “I love you more than anybody on earth Daddy, don’t worry everything will turn out fine” I said to him with tears in my eyes, and we left his room for mine. When we got there Fiona was awake “where the fuck did you two go without me” she snapped, “oh don’t be like that Fi, Mia was just getting what she was owed. I do have a question though, are you two real lesbians or just plastic lesbians?”, “fuck off” they both chuckled in unison kissing each other as they did so. “Now who fancies breakfast?” I asked “if so just throw a nightshirt on and let’s go and get some”.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.