21st Birthday - Cover

21st Birthday

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Anybody's 21st Birthday is a special occasion. Mine was not long after we had come out of lockdown, but would it still be special or even more special?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Smoking  

I was so fucking horny thinking I was about to get fucked with a crowd watching me for the first time. Still sucking Dad’s erect cock I slipped my dress off my shoulders to reveal my braless tits “tit wank me Daddy”. I placed his cock in the small gap between my tits and started to wank his cock with them, it felt great. I looked around the room and saw that the rest of the ladies were in various stages of nakedness, well Aunt Emma being the slut she is was already fully naked and Mum was caressing her boobs. What Fiona and Mia thought of this incest I didn’t know and didn’t care.

I got up off my knees, slipped my dress off, went to the edge of the chair, leant over the side and said “cum on Daddy, fuck me with that big cock, give me the only birthday present I really want”. To make it even sluttier I had left my thong on so Daddy just pulled it to one side and thrust in, it felt so good, straight in against my cervix. My big tits were bouncing around as Daddy fucked me so hard and deep “oh Daddy, this is so fucking good, you are so deep in my cunt, fuck, more, remember I want all of your seed inside me, I want a birthday baby, our baby now that everyone knows about us, it doesn’t fucking matter anymore, we can fuck where and when we want, fuck me”. I glanced around the room for any reaction to what I had said, Fiona and Mia had a look of shock on their faces, Mum just had a look of “give her what she wants, I don’t care about him” whilst Aunty Emma gave me a big smile, knowing exactly what I wanted and what she wanted later.

“Daddy, let me move in to the chair so I can see you fucking me, and so that when you give me your batter I can keep my body upright to keep all of the fishies inside me, I don’t want to lose any”. My legs were akimbo over the side of the chair as Dad continued to pound my cunt “take it baby, enjoy my big fat penis, your cunt is so wet, you are a fucking whore just like the rest of my family”, “just like Grandma, was she the biggest whore, do I remind you of her, wife of a Vicar but a fucking vicar’s whore. I know you didn’t get her pregnant but get your own slut of a daughter pregnant”. I was fucking soaked, juices were coming out of my cunt like a river, the chair would never get clean again. Then I felt it, Daddy’s cock got even bigger, I felt his balls enlarge against my pussy, “cum on Daddy, fucking give me everything, all of your spunk, splatter all of my insides, I know it, this is the Birthday present I want, give us OUR baby”, and then it arrived, in torrents, Dad’s spunk inside my cunt. I had never felt so much, it seemed like a massive release to him that everyone knew about us and he had finally relaxed, I was so proud of him. He looked knackered as he pulled out, his cock slowly reducing in size. It was then that Aunty Emma came over, took me by the legs, pulled me down in the chair so that I was virtually horizontal and placed her hand over my gaping pussy hole “just to make sure that nothing escapes. I fucking want to lick all of that spunk out of your dirty twat but you need to keep it in there”. “Oh Aunty, I will make sure you do that later, after you have taken care of Mum, YOUR Sister”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.