21st Birthday - Cover

21st Birthday

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Anybody's 21st Birthday is a special occasion. Mine was not long after we had come out of lockdown, but would it still be special or even more special?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Smoking  

The taxi arrived on time, we put our masks on, and got in the taxi. We would only be allowed to take our masks off once we were seated in the restaurant. We sat in two rows of three, Dad to my left, Fiona to my right, Mia opposite her, Mum opposite me and Aunty Emma next to her. We ordered wine and our first two courses, and all of the conversation was very civilised and non sexual at that stage, probably because the wine hadn’t started to take effect. I had told Mia and Fiona earlier that they were free to go out for a cigarette whenever they wanted, they still didn’t know that I had started to smoke regularly nor Mum.

After the first two courses which were gorgeous and before we ordered dessert Fiona said “I am going out for a cigarette, anybody care to join me?”. Mia, Aunty Emma and Mum got up to join her, Dad looked in shock as he didn’t know that even Fiona and Mia smoked, the only one he knew did was Aunty Emma as she had always smoked. They headed towards the door, when Dad said to me “what is your Mum doing?”, “well Dad it looks to me as if she is going out for a cigarette”, he didn’t say anything else. Knowing their relationship he wouldn’t have known if Mum had been smoking for ten years or one month. I moved my hand below the table and started to stroke Dad’s cock “in any case Daddy you didn’t tell me if you liked my outfit”, my stroking got firmer, “you look absolutely gorgeous, so fuckable but I know that we can’t do anything tonight”, “why not Daddy, I want this big fat cock in my cunt tonight, it is the birthday present I want and the only birthday present I want”. I started to unzip his trousers “and I want you to make me pregnant, I haven’t taken my pill for a whole week, oh Daddy your cock is getting so big thinking about it. Imagine a baby being born exactly nine months after my birthday everyone will know whose it is”. “Stop Kate, not here” he struggled to say as I got my hand inside his underpants to feel his naked cock throbbing in my hand, “anybody can see us, stop it now”. I ducked under the table, gave his knobhead a quick kiss then went to join the other girls outside leaving Dad all alone, bright red trying to readjust his trousers.

“Didn’t think you were bothering to join us” Mum said, “oh I couldn’t leave Dad alone all this time, so who is giving me a cigarette?”. “You are so sly your Mum has been bringing us up to date with your smoking” Mia laughed as I lit my cigarette just as the others were finishing theirs. “It is all your fault, if you hadn’t started nor would have I, no let’s blame Cov-Id for it and everything else that happened. I just left the carrot dangling there!

We all walked back in to the restaurant and Dad was about to say something when the waiter came over and asked “are you ready for dessert now?”, there was a resounding cheer of Yes as he handed the menus out. This seemed to put Dad off his stride and he never continued with what he was about to say although it was fairly obvious what he was going to say.

Following a few glasses of wine and a cigarette I was starting to feel very horny so I pulled the flap of my dress up to my waist revealing my thong to anybody who looked over or under the table, or more especially to the people who were sitting next to me. My thong was very small to say the least and basically only covered my clit, the rest of my freshly shaven pussy was on view. I started to drink faster so I was glad when my chocolate dessert arrived as it meant I was eating and not drinking. When I had finished I took Dad’s hand and placed it on my thigh, hoping he would move it up to my pussy. He looked at me but for the second time in half an hour no words came out although once again I knew exactly what he wanted to say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.