21st Birthday - Cover

21st Birthday

Copyright© 2022 by Wemb17

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Anybody's 21st Birthday is a special occasion. Mine was not long after we had come out of lockdown, but would it still be special or even more special?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Smoking  

Anybody’s 21st Birthday is a special occasion. Mine was not long after we had come out of lockdown, however, there were still limits on how many people could get together in one place. Even the number of mourners at a funeral was limited which caused a great deal of anguish to people as they were unable to say goodbye to their loved ones.

This meant the big party that I had wanted for my 21st was a no-go. We could limit it to 30 people but this would have caused even more problems because who would I invite, not invite, friendships would have got ruined, family relations would have got upset if I had invited some and not others, despite the fact that you may not have wanted to invite them in the first place but only did so to keep the family peace. Therefore I made the “adult” decision to keep it very small, Mum, Dad, Mia, Fiona, my Aunty Emma, Mum’s sister because i) I had not seen her for over 6 months and ii) I wanted to find out from her if all of the things that Mum had told me were true, and, of course, me. We decided to book a table at a Posh Restaurant and then the “party” would finish at our house with Mia, Fiona and Aunty Emma all stopping over. Mum and Dad said they would pay for the meal and taxi, even better.

A couple of days beforehand Mum said that she would take me shopping to buy me a new dress, although the dress she had in mind probably wasn’t the sort that I wanted. To appease Mum we tried a few on in a range of shops, more high class boutiques, but I wanted a slut dress and I knew just the place to get it. Let’s just say Mum looked at the outside of the shop and said “I am not going in there, my friends might see me”. “Mum, this is where all the tarts in the town get their clothes, and I know you to be a dog loving lesbian tart”, “Kate, you are still old enough to get a slap around the face from your Mother” she exclaimed, “oooh, a bit of BDSM, didn’t know you were in to that as well Mum” I laughed, although judging by the look on Mum’s face she was not laughing.

I looked at a few dresses in the shop before I found the one I loved, it was bright red, came only half way down my thighs, and slits on either side up to my hips, and a plunging neckline to show off my big tits. “Kate, I am not buying you that, we are going to a posh restaurant on Friday evening, not a whore house”. “Ok Mum, if you won’t buy it me I will pay for it myself but I am having it and going out in it. Now, I need a pair of fishnet hold-up stockings and a thong to go with it, don’t need a bra because I won’t be wearing one”. Mum looked absolutely dumbfounded and aghast, but in the end she relented and paid for it. I said to her “do you think Aunty Emma will fancy me in my outfit?”, “she would fancy you with a paper bag over your head, she is a right slag, that is why she has been divorced twice because she can’t keep her legs closed for men or women” Mum replied, “a little envious are we Mum?” she didn’t reply to that. Outside the store Mum opened her handbag to get a packet of cigarettes out, I didn’t even know she carried cigarettes with her. “What are you doing Mum?” I enquired,” well, after seeing my daughter dressed like a whore I need something to relax me”. She offered me one which I accepted, then she said “I think Friday night may be a good time to let your Dad know that we smoke”. Wow, this could be fun, I was happy to keep my habit, not really much of a habit as I was only smoking a couple a day, quiet but if Mum wanted to tell him then fine by me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.