Naomi's Journal No. 8 - Visiting - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 8 - Visiting

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: Naomi visit's her friend Lisa for some swimming and has a run-in with a drone. Later she visits her friend Faith and gets to feel Faith's baby bump (and more). Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   .

Nils said he’d be out-of-town when Joe and Irma came by. That bummed me out a little bit, but I am looking forward to seeing them again. Still, I had so much energy, and no more cleaning to do, so I went and did some visiting of my own.

Yesterday, I went over to Lisa and Auguste’s to lay out by their pool. Unfortunately, their neighbor had a drone that he kept flying over us, taking pictures or videos of us as we lay there without anything on. What kind of pervert does that, anyway?

Please Wait while image loads

Please Wait while image loads

But we got him in the end: Lisa and I worked Auguste up so well that when he spurted, it hit the drone and caused it to crash into the pool.

Please Wait while image loads

We let it lay there for an hour or so and then I dove into the water and got it out.

Please Wait while image loads

I don’t think Auguste has heard anything from the little pervert yet! He took the computer card out of the drone and downloaded the pictures and then formatted the drive. Even if he gives it back, the neighbor won’t have anything to look at!

Auguste let us look at what he was able to salvage, and sure enough there were pictures of all three of us sunning on the deck. Of course, there were more close ups of Lisa and I, but there was even a close up of Auguste’s prick. Seems like the twerp might go both ways!

There were also pictures of other neighbors, including the 14-year-old a couple of doors over. The drone caught her undressing with her shades up!

Please Wait while image loads

I’m not sure, but I think Auguste may turn the pictures over to the police; something about invasion of privacy. Looking at those pictures, that girl has nothing to be ashamed about!

I also visited Faith. She looks so amazing! She doesn’t show yet, but there’s still a glow about her. I’m glad that Logan is back and he’s excited about the baby. Faith let me put my hand on her tummy, just a little bulge, but I could feel the place where the baby should be.

Please Wait while image loads

I’ll probably be able to feel the baby kick in a couple of months. Faith says that in a few months she’ll be dribbling milk out of her breasts, but she let me suck anyway. She says that she can feel the baby better when she has an orgasm, so I helped her have one.

Please Wait while image loads

She said she’d thank me later with some breastmilk, right from the source!

Story by Jon Eugene
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.