Faith's Journal - Best Man - Cover

Faith's Journal - Best Man

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: On the day of her wedding to Logan, Faith encounters Logan's brother fooling around with one of her bridesmaids. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

I’ve always had a bit of a crush on Logan’s little brother Tim, although Tim is actually a little bigger (in more ways than one). I know this because of what happened at our wedding, which was the last time I saw Tim. I was in the hotel room early that morning sort of daydreaming about the day and days and weeks and years to come when I heard a loud squeal from the adjoining room. I hurried through the door to see what was the matter, and there was Willow, one of my bride’s maids, hurrying out of the bathroom, with Tim right behind her, both of them naked. When they saw me they bolted to a stop. “Everything okay?” I asked. “Yeah,” Willow said, an abashed expression on her face. “We were just fooling around a little.” Tim just grinned at me, possibly because I was as naked as he was.

Please Wait while image loads

I went back to my room, but I couldn’t help listening, and there wasn’t much question they were fooling around a little more. More than a little more.

I never told Logan about the incident. I’m not sure why. And for whatever reason, Willow and I kind of lost touch after the wedding.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.