The Sweet Release of Freedom - Cover

The Sweet Release of Freedom

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: My release from chastity this weekend and the fun that ensued throughout the weekend.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Water Sports   .

It’s almost indescribable the freedom you feel when being released from chastity. For a month my cunt was denied me, always in my belt, except when Jack showered me. Only he could touch my cunt then, only he could clean it. I wasn’t trusted, he held the key, the control of my wet hole, both removing its control over me yet making it the only thing I could think about. I couldn’t touch my body, yet I caught myself grinding on the couch, anything, in a useless attempt to scratch an itch less than an inch away. Yet, it might as well have been miles.

I still had purpose and uses. I was still a urinal, my belly warmed by his piss. His friends still used me, Baxter used me, even he did once. Anal every time. Rough often, until tears ran down my face and bowel movements made me cry. Even orgasmed a couple times from it, rare anal orgasms, the only two times I came during the month. Down from basically daily to nothing. I caught covid, making the month slightly more bearable and much, much worse. The final weeks dragged by with no energy, hidden from my family most of the time. Masked the rest. Sometimes the horniness was unbearable, but still, I couldn’t touch myself. I couldn’t cum. Heather did. Jack fucked her several times, her cunt was warm for him, while mine drooled uselessly. I didn’t even get to watch, he was often at her place, and even at home I still faced the wall until it was time to clean them up. The only way to taste his cum was to taste her juices mixed with them.

So Friday night came and I didn’t know what was planned. He came home. With Heather. She ate with us while I sat, still locked up. The kids liked the extra company and while I played with them, I was jealous, as she was there for Jack. One last bit of fun before my punishment ended. The kids were put to bed and I half expected to do a show to help them warm up, but no. They started without me while I put the kids away. Stripping down to only my belt, I went into the bedroom and faced the wall. There, I was told to watch them. I was even told I could touch myself, everything but my cunt, still trapped behind stainless steel. I fingered my ass and pulled my nipples, debasing myself as they made out, slow fucked, kissing. Eventually, Jack pressed deep, filling her. I cleaned him up, then her. My head was pressed down and I ate her pussy until it was clean, then as she wrapped her legs tight, I kept at it, licking and rubbing her clit until she shuddered as well.

My work done, I expected to be kicked to the guest bedroom. But Jack kissed me, softly, gently. Heather’s hands ran over my body. Exploring me as Jack got the key, freeing me. I cried as they both touched me, it felt so good. I felt I had value again. I kissed him deeply as they pulled me up on the bed, parting my legs. Jack didn’t fuck me but Heather returned the favor. As Jack and I made out, her tongue deftly explored my cunt and quite easily brought out an overwhelming orgasm from me in minutes. I wanted to go again, but instead, we slept under the sheets, a messy naked throuple for the moment. At some point, early in the morning, she headed out. Leaving me and Jack to sleep together until the morning. Until it was time for Saturday to start in earnest.

The kids were picked up fairly early, hugged and kissed as Pam took them off. Beyond my morning ritual of being Jack’s urinal, nothing else happened. I wasn’t allowed to touch myself, but I was allowed to be nude, collared, not a cute one, but the heavy steel one with my name on it. Cunt. Heels again, the first time in a month, they hurt my feet but I felt pretty. Hair made-up, makeup, I felt real again. Not pretending to be something I wasn’t. The beautiful blonde cunt staring back at me was my truth. Last but not least, my plug was in me. I cleaned the house that way, feeling more alive than at any point in the past month. I knew company was coming. Around 10 AM, Jack took me downstairs. Padded leather cuffs graced my wrists and ankles. Arms cuffed tight behind my back. A spreader bar between my legs. A dildo gag in my mouth left me drooling, smearing my fresh lipstick. My plug was discarded as I knelt on a soft cushioned pad near the drain on the floor. Plastic covered it in case, no, when I made a mess. I smiled when Jack hit me, once, then twice. I wanted to kiss him so bad. Then toys were inserted as I bent over for him. First, a vibrating anal plug. Then my cunt got the Lovesense Lush vibrator. My wrists and ankles were connected, arched backward. It didn’t hurt. At first.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.